Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3123, UnaBombaH wrote:At least S_S and TW should know this is how I operate.
Seems pretty clear-cut to me.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Ok then, now that you have acknowledged that, you still think we go Zombie today S_S?
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 3124, the worst wrote:i mean, yeah, i'm more convinced of you either {rolestopped nep, decided that fakeclaiming a rolestop on nep was a good idea} than i am by like. anything else in this game.
what other possible scenarios are there other than that he actually rolestopped nep or fakeclaimed rolestopping nep...?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by the worst »

; )
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by the worst »

but yes, less smart-ass: that's a very believable claim, even without the crusty breadcrumbs.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I enjoy crumbing my role almost as much as I like the rest of the game. :shifty:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3126, UnaBombaH wrote:Ok then, now that you have acknowledged that, you still think we go Zombie today S_S?
Yeah, I don't doubt you. I just think that with two equally good suspects we might as well leave the PR claim alive an extra day.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Nepenthes »

Unspoiled Norwee in the dead pt right now is probably trying to force choke me
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3131, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3126, UnaBombaH wrote:Ok then, now that you have acknowledged that, you still think we go Zombie today S_S?
Yeah, I don't doubt you. I just think that with two equally good suspects we might as well leave the PR claim alive an extra day.
ditto.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I mean, I'm not stupid or blind. :lol:
We go Zombie-RP today then, and we all know what should happen tomorrow
if
and
when
. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Zombie Apocalypse
Zombie Apocalypse
Townie
Zombie Apocalypse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by Zombie Apocalypse »

In post 3131, Something_Smart wrote:
Have you every played with PR me?
Zombie Apocalypse
Zombie Apocalypse
Townie
Zombie Apocalypse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:34 pm

In post 3120, the worst wrote:he can be slow burn-y but he's not like..... in neutral
what does this mean?
Zombie Apocalypse
Zombie Apocalypse
Townie
Zombie Apocalypse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:56 pm

I personally thought this post was a masterpiece but it seems to have gone over everyone's heads
In post 541, Zombie Apocalypse wrote:
Radio static

I was right, the duckling had wondered into the library. We're now heading to the
police station
in hopes of answers. The duck is sitting on my shoulder, it didn't wan to go in my pocket, as it's too slow at walking.
Radio static

Some time later

Radio static

We've arrived at the station and it's a rather strange sight. It appears an
ice cream truck
has crashed into it breaking the doors open. How helpful. Unfortunately it seems like the music is stuck playing, this could get annoying.

The records room! Just what I was looking for. This looks like an interesting file.
Radio static

The pondering of
Commander Mendeleev
on people of note

Lieutenant Lilith

Been on the force for almost 5 years. Has a good work/play balance while on duty that the officers respect. Could be up for promotion soon. A good egg. Has trouble with trains.
It would be good to find out their views on IV.

TheFourEyedDude

Been in for questioning multiple times. Hard to break. Does say very relatable things like:
In post 372, TheFourEyedDude wrote:It's times like these I regret not being on my main as the joke I want to make is out of character for me.
Sirius9121

Insufficient data

Innocentvillager

A rambunctious fellow. Thought to have broken into the science facility and released parasites into the water stream. From my past experience with them, this sort of energy of breaking into a high security facility and breaking things is in character but it is unknown if this act was intentional or not. IV is considered suspicious and hostile for the time being.

Billy “The Slaughterer” Pilgrim

Most popular butcher in town. A retrospective man who doesn’t give much away.

UnaBombaH

Budding trainee to the force. It will be good to see what they bring to the table.

NorwegianboyEE

In the past when a crime is committed I bring norwee into custody for questioning. I just find them very shifty. Recently, however, it seems he is more on the straight and narrow. There could be a bright future for this one.

Constable Nepenthes

A similar soul to my own. The way she goes about her job is, in my eyes, reminiscent of my own style. Others may find it unorthodox, but it worked for me and it’ll work for her. Fine example of the force.

Scientist Sausage

Has been uncharacteristically helpful as of late. I’m used to not getting along with Sausage but I’m agreeing more and more with what he says. I like this change of character.

Something_Smart

Can’t help but enjoy playing poker with this guy. I wonder if they got my note asking about Larvar.

LavarManos

Not the most helpful officer.

the worst

The mascot of the station. Everyone loves his fluffy feathers and enjoyable quacking.

El

Highly elusive. Wanted for questioning regarding the monthly fireworks displays on
the 2nd and 3rd of each month
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Nepwhatever
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 3088, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm a rolestopper, and targeted Nep last night.
So there's that.
I have modifiers that I'm not going to out yet so that scum can't abuse it, but I've said enough for reasonable people to see where I'm coming from.

The only way Nep could've been roleblocked, is if I was roleblocked first, and then they were roleblocked separately.
So nope.
This is like really strong reasoning and literally the only way that Una could know Nep wasn't roleblocked.

Are we entitled to know the order of operations as far as resolving conflicts in roles mod? Because if so id like to kmow it. E.g. it seems hard for me to believe that roleblock would ever resolve before rolestop or else it weakens the rolestop and if that is true, then we know Nep is lying because Una can't be blocked at that point.

And if rolestop resolved before roleblock then there has to be at least 1 scum in Nep/Una. I mean its already pretty unlikely that there's 0 given that ut means either a jailkeep situation or 2 scum roleblockers.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 3091, the worst wrote:
In post 3083, UnaBombaH wrote:No, vote Nepenthes, she is lying about her result.
if u have a guilty get ur ass out here

idc if we need to outright fucking massclaim d2 to get a guilty
i'll take the guilty
He explained it already. Why did you vote outside it? Do you catchup like me because it was like posts before this?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 3106, Nepenthes wrote:Una Rolestop also functions as a doctor
Why didnt you use it for that
Wait, how do you know it functions like a doctor, the wiki isn't clear on that and says its possible that it does but not necessary.
TheFourEyedDude
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by TheFourEyedDude »

I believe a block would resolve before a stop.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... Resolution

That being said, VOTE: Nep
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 3137, Zombie Apocalypse wrote:I personally thought this post was a masterpiece but it seems to have gone over everyone's heads
Radio static

I was right, the duckling had wondered into the library. We're now heading to the
police station
in hopes of answers. The duck is sitting on my shoulder, it didn't wan to go in my pocket, as it's too slow at walking.
Radio static

Some time later

Radio static

ice cream truck
has crashed into it breaking the doors open. How helpful. Unfortunately it seems like the music is stuck playing, this could get annoying.

The records room! Just what I was looking for. This looks like an interesting file.
Radio static

The pondering of
Commander Mendeleev
on people of note

Lieutenant Lilith

Been on the force for almost 5 years. Has a good work/play balance while on duty that the officers respect. Could be up for promotion soon. A good egg. Has trouble with trains.

TheFourEyedDude

Been in for questioning multiple times. Hard to break. Does say very relatable things like:
In post 372, TheFourEyedDude wrote:It's times like these I regret not being on my main as the joke I want to make is out of character for me.
Sirius9121

Insufficient data

Innocentvillager

A rambunctious fellow. Thought to have broken into the science facility and released parasites into the water stream. From my past experience with them, this sort of energy of breaking into a high security facility and breaking things is in character but it is unknown if this act was intentional or not. IV is considered suspicious and hostile for the time being.

UnaBombaH

Budding trainee to the force. It will be good to see what they bring to the table.

NorwegianboyEE

In the past when a crime is committed I bring norwee into custody for questioning. I just find them very shifty. Recently, however, it seems he is more on the straight and narrow. There could be a bright future for this one.

Constable Nepenthes

A similar soul to my own. The way she goes about her job is, in my eyes, reminiscent of my own style. Others may find it unorthodox, but it worked for me and it’ll work for her. Fine example of the force.

Scientist Sausage

Has been uncharacteristically helpful as of late. I’m used to not getting along with Sausage but I’m agreeing more and more with what he says. I like this change of character.

Something_Smart

Can’t help but enjoy playing poker with this guy. I wonder if they got my note asking about Larvar.

LavarManos

the worst

The mascot of the station. Everyone loves his fluffy feathers and enjoyable quacking.

El

Highly elusive. Wanted for questioning regarding the monthly fireworks displays on
So is this some sort of cop claim? What does the ice cream mean? And gated to n2 and n3?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 3137, Zombie Apocalypse wrote:I personally thought this post was a masterpiece but it seems to have gone over everyone's heads
Radio static

police station
Radio static

Some time later

Radio static

ice cream truck

Radio static

The pondering of
Commander Mendeleev
on people of note

Lieutenant Lilith

TheFourEyedDude

Sirius9121

Insufficient data

Innocentvillager

UnaBombaH

NorwegianboyEE

Constable Nepenthes

Scientist Sausage

Something_Smart

LavarManos

the worst

El

So is this some sort of cop claim? What does the ice cream mean? And gated to n2 and n3?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:01 am

Post by the worst »

I can't believe it's still night one
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:02 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3136, Zombie Apocalypse wrote:
In post 3120, the worst wrote:he can be slow burn-y but he's not like..... in neutral
what does this mean?
You can take a while to get going with your reads but you feel too slow this game.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:03 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3137, Zombie Apocalypse wrote:masterpiece
it was but what are you like.. claiming
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:04 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3139, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 3088, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm a rolestopper, and targeted Nep last night.
So there's that.
I have modifiers that I'm not going to out yet so that scum can't abuse it, but I've said enough for reasonable people to see where I'm coming from.

The only way Nep could've been roleblocked, is if I was roleblocked first, and then they were roleblocked separately.
So nope.
This is like really strong reasoning and literally the only way that Una could know Nep wasn't roleblocked.

Are we entitled to know the order of operations as far as resolving conflicts in roles mod? Because if so id like to kmow it. E.g. it seems hard for me to believe that roleblock would ever resolve before rolestop or else it weakens the rolestop and if that is true, then we know Nep is lying because Una can't be blocked at that point.

And if rolestop resolved before roleblock then there has to be at least 1 scum in Nep/Una. I mean its already pretty unlikely that there's 0 given that ut means either a jailkeep situation or 2 scum roleblockers.
it's a normal game so NAR should settle conflicts if there's a conflict
if multiple roles can resolve mutually they should resolve
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:05 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3140, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 3091, the worst wrote:
In post 3083, UnaBombaH wrote:No, vote Nepenthes, she is lying about her result.
if u have a guilty get ur ass out here

idc if we need to outright fucking massclaim d2 to get a guilty
i'll take the guilty
He explained it already. Why did you vote outside it? Do you catchup like me because it was like posts before this?
I was at work and missed the post

I wanted to

I already explained when I started loving you

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”