Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:45 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 298, Almost50 wrote:I am also positive the Wolf pack voted the Jester (and will vote him here too).
They get TWO KILLs if he is eliminated, so why not?
He he he, you may wanna look at what a Jester does again mate. :lol:
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

So sorry, I'm always the first to suspect lurkers and now I hardly post myself. Between work and a wedding I'm attending (not my own...), time flew and this game kinda slipped.

And although I find the accusation/ballot mechanic very intriguing, still have to wrap my head around the dynamics that you cannot see what people are voting for and go from there, we just have to weigh words

Almost seems almost overeager and shorttempered, but the way he started the game analyzing the roles and going forward feels town to me. He's at the top at my town list.

I can see the case for both Italiano and Galron, but both could be the Jester as well. Italiano overdoing it with the corrupt claim, Galron posting too many posts in a row on page 1, with some (to me) confusing statements from the start. In post 98 he also calls Fuzzy obvtown (while I still suspect Fuzzy slightly), but says Almost is trolling (where I can see you don't necessarily agree to some of the directness, but to call fair game assessments trolling is a bit much). I think giving the wolves two night attacks in a row will be dangerous (do we know if eliminations are canceled we would still get a chance to talk that day?), but between the two I need to digest the thread and their posts to determine who's the lesser evil.

A bit too late since we're in ballot phase already, but Fuzzylogic, in post 60 you mention 'might be waiting to catch both ww before claiming'. Do we know for sure we have only two ww? Or are you discounting potential defector?

It's 1AM over here right now, this post is taking longer than I hoped and need to go to bed :) but hopefully will be back later in the weekend with more thoughts.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

yeah theres no way i vote italiano today.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 300, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 298, Almost50 wrote:I am also positive the Wolf pack voted the Jester (and will vote him here too).
you might want to actually
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 298, Almost50 wrote:I am also positive the Wolf pack voted the Jester (and will vote him here too). They get TWO KILLs if he is eliminated, so why not?
You're confusing it with Wolf Pup.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Galron »

If the Jester is eliminated, there is no elimination tomorrow, so, yes, they get two NKs in a row.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Pine »

It's not the same. Jester doesn't remove day phase discussion or Town PRs. But sure, think about it only from scum's perspective.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Galron »

I'll ask again, if I were provable Town and IVD were provable Jester, which elimination would win us the game?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Galron »

Skies gave input -- need more.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 300, ItalianoVD wrote:
Same effect, smart panties. If we cannot eliminate by day that's a double night with double kills.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 304, Pine wrote:
In post 298, Almost50 wrote:I am also positive the Wolf pack voted the Jester (and will vote him here too). They get TWO KILLs if he is eliminated, so why not?
You're confusing it with Wolf Pup.
*Sigh* If you can't eliminate on the following day then it's effectively a double kill night. Two successive night with one kill eavj with no day-elimination in between.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 307, Galron wrote:I'll ask again, if I were provable Town and IVD were provable Jester, which elimination would win us the game?
It depends on your role I guess.

Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 296, insomnia wrote:
In post 292, Glitch wrote:
In post 278, insomnia wrote:I'm trying to figure out why you would say that just because I'm not engaging into mechanics than that makes me lazy and therefore scum, when I have plenty of other posts and thoughts on the game that you're ignoring. Mainly the fact that you wanted Italiano balloted in that post and I'm the one that twisted the key into that engine.
In this game, spending time understanding the mechanics and game setup is the best way to catch scum. A lack of interest in that seems scummy. You asked who you were sheeping; but you clearly and distinctly said you werent gonna bother understanding mechanics and just roll with whatever A50 said. I get A50 is really townie but that doesn't resolve each player of all their town duties. Unless they don't have town duties.

Your argument back at me feels pretty OMGUSy.
I never once said I wouldn't get involved in mechanics, you're painting it out to be like that. I just don't know if it's because you're a wrong villager or a wolf yet.

One thing I know for sure is that you aren't doing a good job of reading my posts. I said I'd take it if A50 were cop checked so that I wouldn't have to bother with mechanics and follow his mechanical sage advice.

We probably won't fit well in this game together because we think differently of the game on a fundamental level so I won't really reply to you anymore unless I think you're a villager. For now I think you're moderately wolfy and discussing with you isn't really productive for anyone.
Fair counter point. I'm never beyond being corrected and I'm willing to put a bit of faith in this here since it isn't a massively strong read; I can choose to believe that I misinterpreted you or took it to a conclusion you didn't mean. But the last paragraph pisses me off on a personal level and is childish. It comes across as, "I'm not gonna talk to you until you get on my level." That's just uncalled for. A major part of this game is interacting with people you're not on the same wavelength with.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Galron »

I won't be role claiming. I'm going to check that I'm ready to move on.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 307, Galron wrote:I'll ask again, if I were provable Town and IVD were provable Jester, which elimination would win us the game?
This question just feels off. I can't put my finger on it but this feels manipulative. If you have a gambit or a way to figure out what's best for the town, can you stop stalling and just do it?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 313, Galron wrote:I won't be role claiming. I'm going to check that I'm ready to move on.
f
a
s
c
i
n
a
t
i
n
g
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Galron »

Not a gambit. Trying to get people to think about this. If it's Town vs. Jester, which is the better elimination? I don't think anyone is thinking this through except for maybe A50, and he's looking at worst case.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 202, Almost50 wrote:A-1: 7-3-1 >> 5-3-1 >> 3-3-1 GAME OVER
A-2: 7-3-1 >> 6-3-0 >> 4-3-0 E-Lo
B: 8-3-0 >> 6-3-0 >> 4-3-0 E-Lo
C: 8-2-1 >> 6-2-1 >> 4-2-1 >> 3-2-0 E-Lo
D: 9-2-0 >> 7-2-0 >> 5-2-0 >> 3-2-0 E-Lo

These are all possible scenarios (T-W-3P). I so not believe the top 1 is at all likely, but I considered both eliminating the Jester and not.
B & X are more likely now (depending on whether Italiano is Scum or Jester). eliminating him today ensures we don't lose before D4 (worst case scenario). If we are in D we probably are on auto win if we eliminate Italiano today.

[img]index.jpeg[/img]
In post 226, Almost50 wrote:Let me think aloud..

Assuming worst case scenario; we are in 7-3-1. We need to eliminate a WOLF or we will lose. Why? because with a miselimination coupled with a NK we would be in a 5-3-1 situation. We cannot afford to eliminate the Jester then, but scum can 9and probably will). They get 2 NKs and win as they reach parity with the town. They could also let us put Italiano on the ballot (tomorrow) and pit him against a townie, so we can choose between going into the night with 5-3 (and them having 2 NKs) or going into the night as 4-3-1 (and them having one NK). Now if we do eliminate the Jester today we would be at 7-3 going into the night (with the Wolves having 2 NKs) which means we are 5-3 tomorrow. Still not an ideal situation and I don't know what to do at this point.

So, do we take our chances and aim for a WOLF today?
He even did the work for you. Did anyone read these? Did anyone think about these?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 315, Glitch wrote:
In post 313, Galron wrote:I won't be role claiming. I'm going to check that I'm ready to move on.
f
a
s
c
i
n
a
t
i
n
g
You don't get it.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 316, Galron wrote:Not a gambit. Trying to get people to think about this. If it's Town vs. Jester, which is the better elimination? I don't think anyone is thinking this through except for maybe A50, and he's looking at worst case.
If I were Town gladiated against a Jester, I'd campaign for my own vote. You're the one who doesn't get it, Wolf friend.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

this doesnt make me want to elim you any less
CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

In post 299, CreativeMod1 wrote:
In post 297, Almost50 wrote:.
@MOD: Would it be possible for one to request that you PM them their own voting history?
I'll reply to this shortly

WeyounsLastClone has been prodded and has 24 hours to make a post
I will only provide your most recent vote (so who you actually voted for) and nothing else

Also, I've noticed an error on the form in which you were able to select players who weren't on the ballot, that's now fixed
♪ ♫
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original
♫ ♪
Come play: Codenames! | Taskmaster!
GTKAS!
It's easier to message me on Discord: CreativeMod1#3798
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Galron »

I'm not going to spell it out for you.

If A50 isn't Town, he's probably the Madman, but I doubt there's a Madman if there's a Jester.

Elements, of course, should be confirmed tomorrow.

Skies and Fuzzy are Never Yeet.

Glitch, Insomnia and Pine are suspicious.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by brighteningskies »

In post 301, WeyounsLastClone wrote:
A bit too late since we're in ballot phase already, but Fuzzylogic, in post 60 you mention 'might be waiting to catch both ww before claiming'. Do we know for sure we have only two ww? Or are you discounting potential defector?
Hi
I know this was directed at Fuzzy but defector doesn't show up as corrupt to clairvoyant and we don't need to burn them just the wolves. (Just checking you know this in case you don't)
Wenn Sie dies lesen, sind Sie zu nah
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by brighteningskies »

In post 318, Galron wrote:
In post 315, Glitch wrote:
f
a
s
c
i
n
a
t
i
n
g
You don't get it.
Galron if you aren't going to claim there is a possibility you might get eliminated today, and if there's a way in which you are trying to protect town by not claiming it might be worth instead claiming so that we don't kill a potentially useful townie??
Wenn Sie dies lesen, sind Sie zu nah

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”