jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:32 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2658, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:@FL, do you PM the mod to distinguish between your roleblocking a slot vs. williboosting it?

@jjh, why did you think Pooky was scum?

~M
Pooky was playing like someone who could strongly indicate he was town mechanically
That means he was either scum, or someone who could strongly indicate they were town mechanically

You may note that my crier message said "Pooky scum unless good mechanics clear behaviour."
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 2700, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2658, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:@FL, do you PM the mod to distinguish between your roleblocking a slot vs. williboosting it?

@jjh, why did you think Pooky was scum?

~M
Pooky was playing like someone who could strongly indicate he was town mechanically
That means he was either scum, or someone who could strongly indicate they were town mechanically

You may note that my crier message said "Pooky scum unless good mechanics clear behaviour."
I don’t see how anyone who read Pooky/DbD interactions could have possibly arrived at that conclusion.

DnD were clearly trying to get him executed.

~Mars
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:50 am

In post 2699, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2687, Flavor Leaf wrote:Actually, I guess BEF/Gamma is a possibility
Suggesting I am scum at this point just lowers the stock of your other reads.
Dw, I think I just solved the game. One scum is Tris and the other is spicy.

I think it’s exactly Tris/jjh.

and jjh’s crier posts are setting up FL to be Pooky v2.

Tris makes numerous posts where she keeps claiming to try to parse jjh but for some reason never manages to get around to it and DnD was was working overtime to frame Gamma as their buddy. Gamma’s posts doubting Tris hoods + his questioning Tris about her role are anti-partnery and then there’s my negative which isn’t a complete clear but likely points away from Gamma scum. And then there’s his interactions with me. Scum!Gamma doesn’t come at me like that but I was so tilted at him, I couldn’t see it at the time.

Hya tracked Amy to Tris and his entire play is as genuine af. KD town both by anti-partnery interactions with DnD + play. You are also super obvtown by play, last night Gamma rb + anti-partnery interactions. FL never kills Amy here and he is also spewed town by post #292 + other posts which are clearly anti-partnery, Us, duh!

I will find the posts that back all of this up later but I think FL should unblock Gamma and Gamma needs to bus drive jjh with FL because I think jjh’s crier posts are setting up FL to be Pooky 2.0. We got a clear positive on FL which likely means he was likely telling us the truth about his role, which is why scum needs him dead tonight. FL could also roleblock jjh as well. jjh’s role is weaker than everyone else’s in the game. A crier + odd night Arcana invest of some kind? We already have an Arcana cop in Pooky. Listen to me and we’re 100% winning this.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:04 am

In post 835, MariaR wrote:
You hear something in the middle of the night:

My inactivity is a ruse! Silencing me before I give detailed reads would be useful information

tris, KD, GE, Hayasaka, Amy, VMP, Fish town

Pooky scum unless good mechanics clear behaviour. DP maybe scum- sometimes it's that easy
I don't try to read NM or FL. Lynch if no better options

Note: Hierophant
In post 2163, MariaR wrote:

Crier message:

Okay I guess I need to put effort into this game now

I'll figure some shit out after the flip tbh

Got nothing from my action N1.

If I die, expect my contribution D4 via FL. This should come along with identifying information that proves his role. Proof of role doesn't mean town, though. Be cautious.
It would totally not have shocked me based off of this, if Amy saved FL last night. Can someone tell me what exactly about crier + some kind of Arcana invest enable jjh to be able to prove FL’s role here? More like, FL’s role + alignment will be proven when he’s pushing up daisies.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:11 am

In post 121, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 63, tris wrote:
In post 62, Kaname Date wrote: tris: i don't consider my own point to be particularly strong or worth pursuing with jjh not here to begin with, but i appreciate you engaging it in an honest way.
thank you. you seem like you'll be pleasant to work with even if you are actually mafia.

i like to question people to discover how they are thinking. that's more important than if they're right or wrong.
Ugh, I feel a tunnel coming, but tris is screaming scum.

@Tris - do you remember any games we've played together off the top of your head? I remember one, but I think I replaced out because I left site.
FL is right, Tris’ post to KD is hella weird.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:15 am

In post 404, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 402, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:If you're scumreading me for questioning posts that are definitely questionable, then just come out and say it.

- Daenerys
Why are you so quick to jump to conclusions?

I’m simply questioning what I would like to understand.
FL NOT a DnD partner.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:29 am

In post 700, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I think Pooky's pretty clearly town
, as is Hayasaka. Gamma is Wolfy if DnD is town, but townie if DnD is wolf.

Had no clue Not Mafia was in this game.

Kaname Date is generally townie, but there's some paranoia I have there, but I wanna go ahead and call them town.

BEF is kind of the same as Gamma. If DnD is town, Gamma vs BEF probably should be up for wagon tomorrow.

Jjh, I don't know. I town read them. They are in a good spot to coast if they are Red, though. If they are Red, theyre positioned as the most dangerous on their team for sure.
How is jjh pretty much the only one seriously thinking Pooky’s scum N1? Sorry not buying his Pooky sr. How Gamma townlocked him for that boggles my mind.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:52 am

In post 637, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Damn, now I see what VMP meant by pooky being derailly.

- Daenerys
@jjh, how did you not see this clearly as an attempt by DnD to get Pooky faded?

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:55 am

In post 635, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:we need to have a limit on these quote bubbles

like a speed limit of sorts

if you are trying to respond to someone - you don't need to also include what they were responding to ad inifinitum.
In post 636, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I don’t really care, just scroll past it if it’s not related to you. I’ll grant I could probably use more spoiler tags, but 1) phone posting makes deleting parts of quotes an absolute bitch, and 2) I like having the history so I don’t have to find what people are talking about.

Do you have any reads right now?

- Daenerys
In post 637, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Damn, now I see what VMP meant by pooky being derailly.

- Daenerys
How is anyone seriously seeing Pooky scum from this? These interactions clearly spew him town, so yeah jjh scumreading Pooky N1, makes absolutely no sense.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:06 am

Wrt to FL’s Gamma rb, if he seriously still thinks FL is scum and locktowns jjh maybe his being rb’d isn’t a terrible idea, not because I necessarily think he’s scum but because I think his reads on FL/jjh are wrong, so I dunno if we can actually count on him to do what I’m suggesting. It would be awesome if I could though but I think he needs to wake tf up first and see that FL is never scum here.

~M
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Krazy’s Anime U-pick is a good look if you wanna see Jjh+FL scum team together
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:16 am

In post 2703, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 835, MariaR wrote:

My inactivity is a ruse! Silencing me before I give detailed reads would be useful information

tris, KD, GE, Hayasaka, Amy, VMP, Fish town

Pooky scum unless good mechanics clear behaviour. DP maybe scum- sometimes it's that easy
I don't try to read NM or FL. Lynch if no better options

Note: Hierophant
In post 2163, MariaR wrote:

Crier message:

Okay I guess I need to put effort into this game now

I'll figure some shit out after the flip tbh

Got nothing from my action N1.

If I die, expect my contribution D4 via FL. This should come along with identifying information that proves his role. Proof of role doesn't mean town, though. Be cautious.
It would totally not have shocked me based off of this, if Amy saved FL last night. Can someone tell me what exactly about crier + some kind of Arcana invest enable jjh to be able to prove FL’s role here? More like, FL’s role + alignment will be proven when he’s pushing up daisies.

~M
@FL, what do you think of this? Pooky was specifically mentioned N1 and he’s dead and you were specifically mentioned N2. Coincidence?

~M
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Hmm, that is interesting.

Jjh can powerscum for sure, but he’s handled me well if he is. All game I’ve been trying to make sure he sees me as town.

I actually don’t have time to really put more thought into it right now, but I’ll think about it, maybe look some stuff over when I have a chance in the next few days.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:31 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2702, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2699, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2687, Flavor Leaf wrote:Actually, I guess BEF/Gamma is a possibility
Suggesting I am scum at this point just lowers the stock of your other reads.
Dw, I think I just solved the game. One scum is Tris and the other is spicy.

I think it’s exactly Tris/jjh.

and jjh’s crier posts are setting up FL to be Pooky v2.

Tris makes numerous posts where she keeps claiming to try to parse jjh but for some reason never manages to get around to it and DnD was was working overtime to frame Gamma as their buddy. Gamma’s posts doubting Tris hoods + his questioning Tris about her role are anti-partnery and then there’s my negative which isn’t a complete clear but likely points away from Gamma scum. And then there’s his interactions with me. Scum!Gamma doesn’t come at me like that but I was so tilted at him, I couldn’t see it at the time.

Hya tracked Amy to Tris and his entire play is as genuine af. KD town both by anti-partnery interactions with DnD + play. You are also super obvtown by play, last night Gamma rb + anti-partnery interactions. FL never kills Amy here and he is also spewed town by post #292 + other posts which are clearly anti-partnery, Us, duh!

I will find the posts that back all of this up later but I think FL should unblock Gamma and Gamma needs to bus drive jjh with FL because I think jjh’s crier posts are setting up FL to be Pooky 2.0. We got a clear positive on FL which likely means he was likely telling us the truth about his role, which is why scum needs him dead tonight. FL could also roleblock jjh as well. jjh’s role is weaker than everyone else’s in the game. A crier + odd night Arcana invest of some kind? We already have an Arcana cop in Pooky. Listen to me and we’re 100% winning this.

~M
I'm not investigative
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:32 am

Post by jjh927 »

Wait what exactly do you mean pooky v2
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:34 am

Post by jjh927 »

I can ignore all the other shit, but also there's no guarantee anyone will be able to target me tonight unless I decide to not act, which I don't really see any good reason for rn
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:36 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 343, jjh927 wrote:
In post 340, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Ahh jjh, rolled scum again, didn't ya?

-Pluto
Nope

Actually very pleased with my role PM
What do you think is my favourite type of role
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:38 am

Post by jjh927 »

FL has hardclaimed a 3p role that would be encouraged to scumside, which hints heavily at a 2 man scumteam anyway
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:56 am

Post by tris »

In post 2676, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2674, tris wrote:
In post 2669, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote: But please explain to me why a slot that has been 100% cleared of being the reason for Amy dying ought to be faded over you and who do you think we ought to fade if NOT you?

Now I realize that it wasn’t you who is advocating for Gamma being faded, that was Hya. So, who do you think we should fade?

~M
flavor leaf. i don't buy the whole jester thing
Why not? He did claim Fool as his actual flavour.
for one thing, this is not a bastard game right?
Also, who do you think FL’s hypothetical buddy is then? Based of of EoD D2 interactions and based off of what we’ve seen so far today, it sure as hell doesn’t look like it’s Gamma.

~M
why couldn't it be gamma? could you elaborate? maybe it's jjh or something. probably one of those two.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:59 am

Post by tris »

In post 2677, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2676, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2669, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote: But please explain to me why a slot that has been 100% cleared of being the reason for Amy dying ought to be faded over you and who do you think we ought to fade if NOT you?

Now I realize that it wasn’t you who is advocating for Gamma being faded, that was Hya. So, who do you think we should fade?

~M
Why not? He did claim Fool as his actual flavour.

Also, who do you think FL’s hypothetical buddy is then? Based of of EoD D2 interactions and based off of what we’ve seen so far today, it sure as hell doesn’t look like it’s Gamma.

~M
And what motive does scum!FL have to kill Amy here - a slot that was hard townreading him and also a slot that he had damn good reason to have no fear from her N2 NAs?

~M
i'm not sure. i think she was being townread by most other people at that point.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:02 am

Post by tris »

also, what if he thought she was a protective role and wanted to get rid of that?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:03 am

Post by tris »

In post 2680, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1666, tris wrote:
In post 1662, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1660, tris wrote:i just don't think the why i've talked about amy is something i would be able to fake when reading a partner as mafia. but, that's probably not useful for you. as that's self meta.
Who do you think is scum if NM flips red and who, if he flips green?

~M
he better flip red, because otherwise i'm townreading way too much. I haven't really considered that world that much.

If he flips green, then maybe Gamma? that's mostly because i've forgotten about why i was townreading him. And my reasons for townreading others feel firmer. oh and there's also jjh. i still need to go reread gamma as well as others but i'm mostly waiting on the flip before i do that.

all of that was kind of ignoring FL, which i have a tendency to do because he makes my brain hurt sometimes, but also, i know some ways he might be confirmed, so i'm not worrying about that too much. although, i am a little suspicious of the claim.

~M

So what happened between now and then to make FL’s role any less confirmable to you?

~M
if he IS a jester, he has no motive to confirm himself, so that's not helpful anymore
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:24 am

Post by tris »

In post 2682, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Hey, @Tris, any chance you could give us a current readslist of yours? Is FL your only scumread? Anyone else you’re suspicious of and why?
{VMP} - as confirmed as one can be without actually being confirmed
{haya} - still think she's town, but there is the possibility she's framing me.
{Date, BEF} - these have been solid townreads, but it's been a while since i really gave much thought to them}
{jjh} - idk
{Gamma} - for reasons i've already explained
{Flavor Leaf}

[post]
So, if both Gamma and FL are off the table, you do you think we should fade today if not you?

~M[/quote]
why is gamma off the table?
with those restrictions, i would default to jjh.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:25 am

Post by tris »

huh. that's a new one. accidentally using post as a tag. what? not sure why i did that
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:44 am

Post by tris »

In post 2683, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2682, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Hey, @Tris, any chance you could give us a current readslist of yours? Is FL your only scumread? Anyone else you’re suspicious of and why?

Also, can you think of anyone who had more reason to kill Amy than you? because based off of both Hya Amy track as well as Amy ISO, you clearly have the most Amy kill equity here.

Thanks to BEF we know you couldn’t have been bus driven so Gamma’s 100% clear and Amy’s post soft innos FL.

So, if both Gamma and FL are off the table, you do you think we should fade today if not you?

~M
And they both should damn well be off of the table today, because fading either one is very likely gamethrowing.

If I have to restate why: Gamma is cleared from killing Amy and Amy’s post soft innos FL.

~M
oh i guess we shouldn't do gamma

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”