Mini 2167: Illicit Substances Mafia (Game Over!)

The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 600, The Bulge wrote:
In post 309, PlusJOYED wrote:These hydras are driving me crazy and we're only on 13 pages
In post 312, PlusJOYED wrote:I can't interpret 2 heads on one slot like at all so I have no confidence in any reads I can come up with on the hydras
I'm gonna focus on iso's and reading non hydras and I'll let other townies sort the hydras
In post 345, Something_Smart wrote:I must admit, this game is not doing a good job of making hydras look easy to play with.
In post 425, Something_Smart wrote:Re: the hydra comment, it wasn't dislike per se, just that there was a decent amount of confusion with regards to who said what (and with IV, who was even part of the hydra/playing in the game), and it was hard for me to follow (and probably even harder for +J to follow).

who wants to tell me the main difference between these two sets of posts
(it's the joindate, complaining about hydrae is more distracting to a game than over-active hydrae themselves)
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by morph the cat »

MFW every single muffin post he dislikes is from my half.

Oh well!~
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Bell »

Outside of those reasons. I don’t see the reason he would refuse a basic repackaging of scum/town reads as town. He should be fairly interested in what other people have to say if he’s town yeah? So why refuse?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't like ffery's noddy push either and i legit don't know how you don't have a town read on him yet
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Secret Tunnel
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Secret Tunnel »

Bulge are you gonna do that thing where you express a scumread on me in the 11th hour because that would be a drag

Pedit
See the worst part is I could see town muffin doing this and town ffery doing this but I also agree that it’s weird they don’t have a townread on me but it could just be scum muffin appealing to my vanity wrt my obvtownity
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't think you've overcome your ability to hate your existence in any game you're scum

mostly because i was talking to fakegod about some game he ran recently where kuribo called you scum from d1 and i read part of it as a result
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 626, morph the cat wrote:MFW every single muffin post he dislikes is from my half.

Oh well!~
too lazy to read for context, whodis?

In post 629, Secret Tunnel wrote:Bulge are you gonna do that thing where you express a scumread on me in the 11th hour because that would be a drag

Pedit
See the worst part is I could see town muffin doing this and town ffery doing this but I also agree that it’s weird they don’t have a townread on me but it could just be scum muffin appealing to my vanity wrt my obvtownity
idk! i have found success in keeping my read of you private before :wink:
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 631, The Bulge wrote:too lazy to read for context, whodis?
90% of the posts he dislikes are cabdhalf. Aka neuter half.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

In post 622, Bell wrote:If I know he’s town I would be town reading him to get out of their way and nk them.
If I think he’s town I would town reading them because they’re probably town.
yeah if you're town then you read them to your best ability i'm not disputing that; and again this is really more about someone being scum for attacking the person you're townreading
Although you've completely like not even mentioned the possibility of you being S-S with them which i already thought was unlikely and now even moreso

-b
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 633, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 622, Bell wrote:If I know he’s town I would be town reading him to get out of their way and nk them.
yeah if you're town then you read them to your best ability i'm not disputing that; and again this is really more about someone being scum for attacking the person you're townreading
Although you've completely like not even mentioned the possibility of you being S-S with them which i already thought was unlikely and now even moreso

-b
I’m a little shocked muffin just stated the exact reason i’m Town reading them. But has interpreted all of their posts as them having rolled scum.
Secret Tunnel
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Secret Tunnel »

In post 630, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't think you've overcome your ability to hate your existence in any game you're scum

mostly because i was talking to fakegod about some game he ran recently where kuribo called you scum from d1 and i read part of it as a result
It was actually bitching about that game that sparked that convo I mentioned earlier with bob

But yeah

You grow to hate your existence more when you pick a fight with someone you don’t realize is kuribo
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 630, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't think you've overcome your ability to hate your existence in any game you're scum

This is factually incorrect as of his most recent newbie.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 601, zMuffinMan wrote:oh right, you called noddy scum after specifically

and then later tried to justify it with "something is missing" and not being paranoid about you rofl

i initially thought it had something to do with my name being in that list, but you later said it wasn't
It's amazing that you've played a few games with me and notsci and not noticed how he reads me and how I read him. I'm trying to put my head around the possibility that it's a channel of data that you just don't pay attention to because in your mafia calculus it's not alignment indicative stuff or something. From that interview we did a while back I definitely learned some differences in how we approach the game. In general I think you're approach is better. I wish it was stuff I could weld onto my game.

I don't remember saying that you being on the list was not part of the problem. In fact I remember saying that you being on the list and me not being in that post even as a footnote (which is usually how I appear in early notsci reads) was part of the problem because he expresses paranoia about us both. But the main part of the problem was STUFF THAT WAS MISSING in his early play with respect to me.

And no, I'm not townreading him. I think you understand exactly what I meant in my reference to Nacho's treatment of scumreads, and so you know that my read hadn't softened at all.

It freaks me out a little that he's defending me to you.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Bell »

To me they don’t seem unhappy at all
And i’m Not picking up on that at all.
And if one of them was going to hate their existence as scum it would be ff.
And all the Cabd posts are the ones that pinged him.
Secret Tunnel
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Secret Tunnel »

I was going to say ask Cabd too fwiw but I wasn’t sure if it was noticebLe that game or not
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 625, The Bulge wrote:(it's the joindate, complaining about hydrae is more distracting to a game than over-active hydrae themselves)
Nobody is complaining about hydras being over-active
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 314, morph the cat wrote:There are some huge things missing from your play, and paranoia or lack thereof about zmuffin is rather low on my list.
this is what you wrote

and doesn't explain how knowing #154 was a noddy post resulted in a scum read
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

In post 585, zMuffinMan wrote:and i don't know how you still don't have a town read on noddy lol, and i completely disagree with bork thinking you taking a 'nacho' approach to them now is a good sign
wanted to come back to this quick - I want to qualify this with that if this is Morph/Secret team then that's out the window. But I definitely see town morph (ffery) in particular wanting to give someone room to play normally and make their alignment apparent more than i do scum backing off a very ME-able secret tunnels

-b
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 640, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 625, The Bulge wrote:(it's the joindate, complaining about hydrae is more distracting to a game than over-active hydrae themselves)
Nobody is complaining about hydras being over-active
not what I said
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

It definitely seems to be the implication. What was the point of that line, then?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Secret Tunnel
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Secret Tunnel »

I don’t think I’m very MEable there’s too many people here familiar with my play

Especially because as is the only other professed igmeou was from you guys Bork
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 633, Remilia Scarlet wrote:

-b
I can’t be concerned with scum teams that don’t exist. :(
I mean, given how i’m interacting With morph you’re saying water is wet here.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 642, Remilia Scarlet wrote:wanted to come back to this quick - I want to qualify this with that if this is Morph/Secret team then that's out the window. But I definitely see town morph (ffery) in particular wanting to give someone room to play normally and make their alignment apparent more than i do scum backing off a very ME-able secret tunnels
i disagree that noddy is all that easily wagoned as town? especially in a game where a lot of people know how he plays? that's why i think them backing off and giving the excuse of a 'nacho' approach is pretty much their only option if they're scum. i mused about this a bit, but i don't think they have the confidence to pull off a noddy wagon unless certain other people are strongly scum-reading him
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 644, Something_Smart wrote:It definitely seems to be the implication. What was the point of that line, then?
the second part was a general statement supporting the first part. the line as a whole means I think it is somewhat scummy to lament about hydrae in-thread instead of just playing the game and sorting them, but perhaps not so scummy coming from someone who has never played with a hydra before.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by The Bulge »

all the meta talk bores me

i'll be in morph's iso

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”