Mini 2167: Illicit Substances Mafia (Game Over!)

April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Is it not a good sign for you that I don’t trust people thinking my reads are good, and think I could be subtly getting pocketed?

It also raises me up for a high priority night kill.

Which is fine, I’m probably just a VT, so kill me. I might actually be a PR.

Scum, how do you think about that?
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1166, April Ludgate wrote:I play Go in my PT, and Yugioh in the game thread.
I'm playing Yugioh World Championship 2009 right now!
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1175, April Ludgate wrote:Scum, how do you think about that?
It's gross. I love it.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Morph how do you feel about the April v Muffin fight?
I don't like April when I read that fight.
GTKAS
| here.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Bell »

No town block with the person who’s every word has slick written in tiny scribbles. This is Referring to you April, not alisae.
I’m all ears but I wish you wouldn’t throw so much stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1159, zMuffinMan wrote:literally have no idea what you're even talking about cabd
This is ffery. I feel like I've been standing in the game with a hand outstretched for the last 24 ish hours saying "Dude! If you're town, come on, let's do this thing!"

Everything I say to you gets slapped right back at me with an "I don't care" appended usually. I get it. Everything I say is irritating and everything I do is scummy. I'm getting more and more annoyed, to the point that I just want one of us dead. I will never, ever replace out of a Nacho game or out of a playerlist like this that I love (even more now that I'm playing with an unexpected old friend). And I don't want you to leave either.

I just want to reach some sort of place where I'm sure of your alignment and I can happily accept your reads as coming from a town player I trust, or I can resign myself to doing my absolute best, not getting you elimed, and maybe even deciding I was hilariously wrong to ever suspect you. And take another loss and afterwards, admire what you have wrought.

And that doesn't happen until you see town-me.

This isn't the channel where you form reads, so I'm shouting into the abyss. And I guess I'll live with that.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

when you have tried reaching out to me? you should know my time zone and know that the thread explodes when i'm not even here so if this actually has happened, i may just not have read it
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if you say stuff like when you asked "what is your intent?" then i'm just going to say i don't think that was a good question and that's why i ignored it. the intent i was referring to was clearly written about earlier in that post (i.e. that i was disappointed with april suddenly adding me/bork when i thought he was on the correct path, and april read that as me being upset about a vote)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Bell »

i know if you blare the signal too hard you’re probably being fooled. But 1180 sounds like serious uncertainty about who is and isn’t scum.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Bell »

Gunna skim those games and then step away from the game some.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Bell »

If one of you is sercretly giggling at me for being fooled I will be very upset.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1178, Alisae wrote:Morph how do you feel about the April v Muffin fight?
Cabd won't agree with this, but I see more town zmuffin in that exchange than in anything in our interactions with him.

Also, townreading Cabd over his emotional tone is dumb to the point of insulting. Read him on the shit he's done in this game.

Reading me on emotional tone, though, probably not quite so dangerous. Empire had it down to an art, if the right things happened in the game.

I don't have a well formed read on April, but this exchanged looked somewhat town to me, especially the ceding points.

What is it that you don't like about his posts?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1186, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1178, Alisae wrote:Morph how do you feel about the April v Muffin fight?
Cabd won't agree with this, but I see more town zmuffin in that exchange than in anything in our interactions with him.

Also, townreading Cabd over his emotional tone is dumb to the point of insulting. Read him on the shit he's done in this game.

Reading me on emotional tone, though, probably not quite so dangerous. Empire had it down to an art, if the right things happened in the game.

I don't have a well formed read on April, but this exchanged looked somewhat town to me, especially the ceding points.

What is it that you don't like about his posts?
April just feels agenda driven > trying to find scum
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

not even with their muffin interaction
just their reads in general
I don't see how I went from a scumread to a townread like how April presented it
maybe its because its FL I'm being cautious and I just don't trust him, but the push doesn't feel like its being made to be right
GTKAS
| here.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1181, zMuffinMan wrote:when you have tried reaching out to me? you should know my time zone and know that the thread explodes when i'm not even here so if this actually has happened, i may just not have read it
For fucks sake, READ MY POSTS. Again and again and again I've said I don't want to be wrong about you. I've said I want to play this game with town-zmuffin. I've said why -- I think you're an incredibly good town player from a strategy perspective even if your reads don't always start out perfectly right. I'm not refuting your points. I've posted what I've posted and I know what motivated those posts. I can't help that you don't see town motivation in them, and you don't think there's a world where I would have strong concerns about how notsci interacted with me at the beginning of the game. You haven't wanted to talk about other reads, and that's ok. I know you like to hold them close, but when the majority of your posts until you started getting heat were around either misreading me or fucking with my head if you're scum, there's not much room for the kinds of cooperation I usually put into games with you.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I mean this shit happened in direct interaction with you.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

maybe im blind but i still dont know what you're referring to

i don't remember you ever asking me about reads or anything so not sure what you're expecting from me

also, i never meant to imply that you couldn't have concerns about noddy early on. i meant that i don't believe that your hard scum read of noddy at p6 felt genuine. you've never struck me as the type to be that confident about reads that early, though feel free to point me to a game where you've done something similar
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i thought your approach to noddy would have been wariness but not an outright scum read, and probing but not a hard vote based on that (even if votes didn't count that early)

also i think a lot of what makes me think noddy is town came after that but you didn't really react to any of it, instead talking about some dance you were doing with him but not about what he was actually writing
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1188, Alisae wrote:not even with their muffin interaction
just their reads in general
I don't see how I went from a scumread to a townread like how April presented it
maybe its because its FL I'm being cautious and I just don't trust him, but the push doesn't feel like its being made to be right
I've only played with the Boonskiies persona in a couple games and pretty much thought they were a hot mess. This persona is different enough that I've set aside my Boonskiies goggles and am approaching them as an unknown quantity. I'll need to reread this part of the game again when I feel more settled and analytical.

This is why I hate getting off balance with zmuffin. I really like processing the game in real time first and that's working in fits and starts at best.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

well, you did talk about some stuff he was writing i guess, but i think because i thought there were some pretty strong town indicators in those posts that you were ignoring it looked like you were just not talking about those things as much as i thought you should have AND you clearly didn't think the same was as i did about them since you said in your big reads wall that you hadn't seen anything town from him so uh... that's why i made the remark about not understanding that unless you just weren't reading his posts
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

tbh i think ive played like one game with boonskies and thought he was a VI
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

this would have been like i dunno 6 years ago though
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by The Bulge »

sup clodpoles
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by The Bulge »

notty how confident does ffery seem about them and zmuff being opp alignments

i mean how do they seem to you not based on how confident they say they are
Secret Tunnel
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Secret Tunnel »

In post 1064, Secret Tunnel wrote:Bulge I am v confused on this muffin vs morph thing where’s your head at

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”