Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VC 1.13
Bat Fact #14:
Bats emit other sounds other than just their ultrasonic echolocation noises. Some species are known to purr, click, and buzz before mating.
Certain North American microbats vibrate when at rest and when content.

EXILE STATUS
[3] Tayl0r Swift:
Hectic, shellyc, PlusJOYED
[3] PlusJOYED:
duppin, NorwegianboyEE, Tayl0r Swift
[1] duppin:
Mundivore
[1] Mundivore:
Redados
[1] Saudade:
davesaz
[1] bugspray:
Noraa
[1] davesaz:
Saudade
[1] Redados:
UNOwen
[1] Noraa:
bugspray

[0] Not Voting:

With 13 still flying around the place, it takes 7 votes to ground someone.

The Day 1 deadline is in:
(expired on 2020-10-03 14:30:00)

Mod Notes:
(≧∀≦)
[/mech]
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2172, bugspray wrote:its the bugspray gambit where i claim to have a reason to think there are masons when i have no reason to think that and then i find out who is town
VOTE: noraa
This vote is OMGUSy and also this whole "it was a test" thing just sounds stupid. Definitely not rubbing me the right way. I think bugs isn't town here.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:44 am

Post by davesaz »

UNVOTE:
Didn't realize my vote was still there.

bugspray can you explain how Noraa's reaction is more scum than town?

Tayl0r's claim would be NAI in a vacuum because it's just as likely a scum role intended to mess stuff up. The informed claim of there being a mafia doc (is that Norwegian? posting in quick reply so can't check easily) isn't clearing precisely, but it does lower the chances it's a scum role. A devious game designer might have both scum roles (doc and rolestop) as a way to punish town for thinking it's a hard clear but that would imply lots of town power.

The Tayl0r / Norwegian interaction doesn't look SvS unless it's award worthy theater. Could be SvT, with Occam pointing to Norwegian as scum. If that were true and I'm remembering who claimed informed, it makes a dandy WK gambit. TvT and talking past each other is a strong possibility.

Possible but unlikely would be a mafia doc fakeclaiming rolestopper to change things up. I don't see that as a play that scum!Tayl0r would make without first knowing there is an informed, and I don't think that would be Normal. Pre-empting any accusations of fence sitting on this post, I think it's important to explain the rejected paths.

Of those two, Tayl0r is more likely town than Norwegian, and both town is the most likely of the combinations.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:46 am

Post by davesaz »

Are my eyes deceiving me, or is that bat sucking a paci? Cute pic regardless.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:50 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 2108, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2085, duppin wrote:At the moment I believe that bugspray, Jester, Norwee and UNOwen are all town. Actually I am kind of feeling the most confident about my UNOwen read at the moment simply because I feel his thoughtprocess is so damn town. If he is scum I think he is playing a really good game so far
why is norwee town?
he's not
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2179, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 2108, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2085, duppin wrote:At the moment I believe that bugspray, Jester, Norwee and UNOwen are all town. Actually I am kind of feeling the most confident about my UNOwen read at the moment simply because I feel his thoughtprocess is so damn town. If he is scum I think he is playing a really good game so far
why is norwee town?
he's not
If you didn't think i'm town why were you voting Tayl0r at all.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:02 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

im caught up. you guys are hyper
UNVOTE:
VOTE: norwee
norwee is literally a scumbucket, he's been playing scummy all game.
Why the hell would you reveal that your informed of a maf doc if you're town, when Taylor didn't claim doc, she claimed rolestopper?
Could this be from town!norwee? Nah, that doesn't make sense. A pr has no reason to be so bloodthirsty, and less reason to worry about getting elimed day 1. Instead norwee lost their shit every time someone pushed them, makes no sense. Especially when pushing for an elim when taylor is at fucking e1.
Norwee is the scummiest player on this list hands down.
I should not have joined the taylor wagon, I'm sorry. I did it because no one was taking my norwee case seriously and hectic told me he'd go into our slots day 2, and taylor had some associations with norwee so I foolishly preassociated the 2 slots

I'm not moving from norwee unless they become mod confirmed town the rest of day 1.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't think you've ever seen how i play as town so why you making assumptions.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2181, PlusJOYED wrote: Why the hell would you reveal that your informed of a maf doc if you're town, when Taylor didn't claim doc, she claimed rolestopper?
Do you even know what a rolestopper is.
In post 2181, PlusJOYED wrote:Could this be from town!norwee? Nah, that doesn't make sense. A pr has no reason to be so bloodthirsty, and less reason to worry about getting elimed day 1.
Why you assuming i'm PR. All i said was informed.
In post 2181, PlusJOYED wrote:and taylor had some associations with norwee so I foolishly preassociated the 2 slots
Like what?

- Bunno
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Noraa »

Tbh I also assumed u were a pr. I can't think of another case scenario where you could know that a role exists in a closed setup unless ur lying. Idk I thought the same thing there so that might just be a noob thing. The rest of plus' case on u isn't flattering I must admit. it's rather .... weak.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2181, PlusJOYED wrote:Why the hell would you reveal that your informed of a maf doc if you're town, when Taylor didn't claim doc, she claimed rolestopper?
Like how does this even make sense as an accusation.
It's not like i ended up justifying my vote on Taylor because of the information i shared.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway take a look at the timestamps here.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:59 pm
In post 2113, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im very close to really going off on norwee here.

im very frustrated with the rest of you too.

im the town rolestopper.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:01 pm
In post 2117, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh that’s really interesting Taylor. Because i’m an informed role and i’ve been specifically told this setup has an mafia doctor.
2 minutes inbetween.

Why would i do some ridiculous fucking scum move where i analyze that claim in the span of 2 minutes and come up with "oh i'm informed of there being mafia doctor" as opposed to it actually being something i've been actively aware of?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So Plusjoyed, you should stop voting me if you're town and tell us who the real scum are if it isn't you. Because you continuing to tunnel me with that awful logic is really not helping your case.

- Bunno
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:24 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 2176, Noraa wrote:
In post 2172, bugspray wrote:its the bugspray gambit where i claim to have a reason to think there are masons when i have no reason to think that and then i find out who is town
VOTE: noraa
This vote is OMGUSy and also this whole "it was a test" thing just sounds stupid. Definitely not rubbing me the right way. I think bugs isn't town here.
i have done it multi[le of my games go meta me lmao
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:25 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 2183, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2181, PlusJOYED wrote: Why the hell would you reveal that your informed of a maf doc if you're town, when Taylor didn't claim doc, she claimed rolestopper?
Do you even know what a rolestopper is.
In post 2181, PlusJOYED wrote:Could this be from town!norwee? Nah, that doesn't make sense. A pr has no reason to be so bloodthirsty, and less reason to worry about getting elimed day 1.
Why you assuming i'm PR. All i said was informed.
informed is a pr
i know what rolestopper is, it's not a doc
In post 2181, PlusJOYED wrote:and taylor had some associations with norwee so I foolishly preassociated the 2 slots
Like what?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:26 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 2185, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2181, PlusJOYED wrote:Why the hell would you reveal that your informed of a maf doc if you're town, when Taylor didn't claim doc, she claimed rolestopper?
It's not like i ended up justifying my vote on Taylor because of the information i shared.
you were gunning for a kill that had nothing to do with your role
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2190, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 2185, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
you were gunning for a kill that had nothing to do with your role
Rolestopper is a protective role.
I was informed mafia has a protective role.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And yeah informed is technically named as "PR" in the wiki so i'll give you all that one.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway your slot is really not bringing me any plusjoy.
You should change your name to negativedepression.
Because that's how you make me feel everytime you post.

- Bunno
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:31 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 2186, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway take a look at the timestamps here.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:59 pm
In post 2113, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im very close to really going off on norwee here.

im very frustrated with the rest of you too.

im the town rolestopper.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:01 pm
In post 2117, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh that’s really interesting Taylor. Because i’m an informed role and i’ve been specifically told this setup has an mafia doctor.
2 minutes inbetween.

Why would i do some ridiculous fucking scum move where i analyze that claim in the span of 2 minutes and come up with "oh i'm informed of there being mafia doctor" as opposed to it actually being something i've been actively aware of?
you can make up shit on the fly easy. I'm a gated even night town neapolitian. It's not hard. You were just so desperate for a kill that you were willing to say anything to get taylor dead.
Saying your informed of a mafia roleblocker is too sus if/when taylor flips green.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i was desperate for a kill on Tayl0r i would have done a way better fake claim there buddy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And you really think i would go that route if that was my goal? You're either the most dense townie i've ever met in my life or scum making up whatever you can to justify your tunnel on me. And honestly, i'm actually starting to think it's the former rather than the latter. It's just too bad that you had to be on my side.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:
I'm gonna need to hear from more players.

- Bunno
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Noraa »

this is a hot mess. what do u want to hear from me norwee?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you answer why you saw a connection between me and tayl0r now?

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”