Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Hectic »

Not voting duppin. Your push makes him look even more towny to me. His tone is right and I agree with all of his points, although it's probably not difficult to be right in this case when you're refusing to try and convince people and asking them to blindly sheep you instead.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2623, duppin wrote:
In post 2618, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2612, duppin wrote:
In post 2607, Battle Mage wrote:I think if you want to complain about people not taking actual stances, you need to be more pro-active yourself and give people something to talk about other than "is duppin scum?". I have been very supportive of a counter-wagon, but it would need to be someone who I think has a good chance of flipping red.

I'm curious as to how this game got so long? Who benefits from that? my own musings...
sure thats valid criticism, but my point is more so that I am already on a counter wagon (plus), you disagree with the read which is fair but i dont think you can argue that i need to be pro active and push a counter wagon while also dismissing it all if you dont agree with the wagon itself. I am not saying I wish to push this wagon as of right now though, instead what i will say is that you also have to understand how annoying it is to have someone try to force a lim on you by claming he can confirm himself as pr and is willing to trade himself and nothing else
i think its fine for me to suggest you come up with a viable alternative to your elim.
i think so too, but i dont think its fine to claim i am not doing so just because you disagree with the read. i dont trust you or have faith in your reads, yet you also claim you are only willing to entertain a counter wagon if it is on one of your own reads which obviously makes sense, but that does not mean i dont want to lim someone else. I also think its odd for you to suggest that it is defeatist of me not to propose anotehr wagon i mean i suppose it could be, but i think its rather obvious that i am actually trying to put in an effort and if you think it makes more sense for me to scum to go on a rant instead of trying to push a lim then i am not sure why you believe that to be the case.

it just so happens that we both find mundivore suspicious, but if i am the most obvious scum ever and your top scum read why would you want a counterwagon?
counterwagon means valuable info.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2625, Hectic wrote:Not voting duppin. Your push makes him look even more towny to me. His tone is right and I agree with all of his points, although it's probably not difficult to be right in this case when you're refusing to try and convince people and asking them to blindly sheep you instead.
Well yeah, and that's why i unvoted Duppin.
It's clear BM is just way over his head here but can't back down because he's already gone down this path.
Pretty sure it's mostly his ego talking right now.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:27 am

Post by duppin »

In post 2626, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2607, Battle Mage wrote:I think if you want to complain about people not taking actual stances, you need to be more pro-active yourself and give people something to talk about other than "is duppin scum?". I have been very supportive of a counter-wagon, but it would need to be someone who I think has a good chance of flipping red.

I'm curious as to how this game got so long? Who benefits from that? my own musings...
sure thats valid criticism, but my point is more so that I am already on a counter wagon (plus), you disagree with the read which is fair but i dont think you can argue that i need to be pro active and push a counter wagon while also dismissing it all if you dont agree with the wagon itself. I am not saying I wish to push this wagon as of right now though, instead what i will say is that you also have to understand how annoying it is to have someone try to force a lim on you by claming he can confirm himself as pr and is willing to trade himself and nothing else
i think its fine for me to suggest you come up with a viable alternative to your elim.
i think so too, but i dont think its fine to claim i am not doing so just because you disagree with the read. i dont trust you or have faith in your reads, yet you also claim you are only willing to entertain a counter wagon if it is on one of your own reads which obviously makes sense, but that does not mean i dont want to lim someone else. I also think its odd for you to suggest that it is defeatist of me not to propose anotehr wagon i mean i suppose it could be, but i think its rather obvious that i am actually trying to put in an effort and if you think it makes more sense for me to scum to go on a rant instead of trying to push a lim then i am not sure why you believe that to be the case.

it just so happens that we both find mundivore suspicious, but if i am the most obvious scum ever and your top scum read why would you want a counterwagon?
I don't disagree with that, I'm just having trouble following the logic of you being absolutely certain I am scum yet still trying to suggest you would vote on Mundivore if you had to unless I misunderstood what you were saying?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Hectic »

If people want to start voting/compromising, I'd recommend Redados. I think UNOwen's reasons are legit and his lack of reasons and then backpedal on both of his scumreads on shelly and Noraa is shady.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Redados
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's the day that just won't end.

- Bunno
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2627, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2625, Hectic wrote:Not voting duppin. Your push makes him look even more towny to me. His tone is right and I agree with all of his points, although it's probably not difficult to be right in this case when you're refusing to try and convince people and asking them to blindly sheep you instead.
It's clear BM is just way over his head here but can't back down because he's already gone down this path.
If no one agrees with the "to be honest" case, there's no use engaging BM further on it until he decides to provide more. Otherwise, we're just clogging up the thread arguing in circles about BM not giving us anything else.

duppin, I'd recommend moving on yourself. Are you happy with where your vote is?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:34 am

Post by duppin »

I mean I'm fine with my current vote but I am also okay with moving it. I'm personally okay with voting on either Mundivore, Plus or Redados
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol yeah because everyone else is trying to hard. oh wait... :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2632, Hectic wrote:
If no one agrees with the "to be honest" case, there's no use engaging BM further on it until he decides to provide more. Otherwise, we're just clogging up the thread arguing in circles about BM not giving us anything else.

duppin, I'd recommend moving on yourself. Are you happy with where your vote is?
i mean really if you were town, I'd expect you to be more worried about your own opinions and arguments, rather than solely relying on sheeping me. Like, if you're gonna sheep, sheep, otherwise give your own considerations. I do think continuing to allow scum to set the agenda is a bad idea, and we're more likely to mis-elim by not going with my choice, but I'm the new kid on the block.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2628, duppin wrote:

I don't disagree with that, I'm just having trouble following the logic of you being absolutely certain I am scum yet still trying to suggest you would vote on Mundivore if you had to unless I misunderstood what you were saying?
i'm not
certain
you're scum, I said like 95% I think. I'd even go down to 90% now because you just don't seem to be trying that hard to survive. I'm respectful enough to listen to what you say if it accords with parameters which I've set.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2629, Hectic wrote:If people want to start voting/compromising, I'd recommend Redados. I think UNOwen's reasons are legit and his lack of reasons and then backpedal on both of his scumreads on shelly and Noraa is shady.
you want to elim someone who isnt even here to defend themselves? hmmm

i think i agree with Norweg that this day just needs to end, but i also think an apathy consensus out of nowhere is the least likely method to result in a scum-elim.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:42 am

Post by duppin »

In post 2636, Battle Mage wrote:

i'm not
certain
you're scum, I said like 95% I think. I'd even go down to 90% now because you just don't seem to be trying that hard to survive. I'm respectful enough to listen to what you say if it accords with parameters which I've set.
not really relevant but this is the third 90% scumread on me this game, not sure whats about with the 90%

anyway you certainly come across that way. its difficult for me to address your read though since you havent explained why you think so
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

haha you can't resist can ya? :lol:

my townpool is completely absent from the game, and I'm surrounded by all my scum suspects, so I didn't really expect much else.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2638, duppin wrote:
In post 2636, Battle Mage wrote:

i'm not
certain
not really relevant but this is the third 90% scumread on me this game, not sure whats about with the 90%

anyway you certainly come across that way. its difficult for me to address your read though since you havent explained why you think so
we're going round in circles dude. for goodness sake, let's just elim someone and move on with our lives. inevitably it won't be anyone i want to elim, since all the active players are also the scummiest.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i think anyone looking desperately at me to make a case for them, should be considered as scummy. especially in a world where duppin is town. however, duppin is ignoring the behaviour of those around him, to focus on the lurkers. no bueno.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:50 am

Post by duppin »

In post 2641, Battle Mage wrote:i think anyone looking desperately at me to make a case for them, should be considered as scummy. especially in a world where duppin is town. however, duppin is ignoring the behaviour of those around him, to focus on the lurkers. no bueno.
what makes you think I am ignoring them? I believe hectic, bugspray and UNOwen are all very town town. I do believe Norwee is town but I am a bit concerned about some of his recent posts.
I think it's reasonable to claim I am ignoring them just because I have a different read than you.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:50 am

Post by duppin »

i mean i dont think its reasonable
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2642, duppin wrote:
In post 2641, Battle Mage wrote:i think anyone looking desperately at me to make a case for them, should be considered as scummy. especially in a world where duppin is town. however, duppin is ignoring the behaviour of those around him, to focus on the lurkers. no bueno.
what makes you think I am ignoring them? I believe hectic, bugspray and UNOwen are all very town town. I do believe Norwee is town but I am a bit concerned about some of his recent posts.
I think it's reasonable to claim I am ignoring them just because I have a different read than you.
no, i dont think its reasonable to say:

"I'm town, and I read them town, and am actively turning a blind eye even when they act scummy"

your lack of progression does not feel genuine to me. Town-duppin would be looking at everything going on, rather than simply focussing 100% on defending himself and then going with a half-assed elim on somebody he has barely commented on for the last 5 pages.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:57 am

Post by duppin »

In post 2644, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2642, duppin wrote:
no, i dont think its reasonable to say:

"I'm town, and I read them town, and am actively turning a blind eye even when they act scummy"

your lack of progression does not feel genuine to me. Town-duppin would be looking at everything going on, rather than simply focussing 100% on defending himself and then going with a half-assed elim on somebody he has barely commented on for the last 5 pages.
not really, town duppin is frustrated at what he thinks is a really bad push where he believes the player was trying to hide behind a soft claim to push a lim through.

and I really unsure as to how you can conclude there hasnt been a progression, obviously my focus has been on you since you have been tunneling hard on me, but that does not i am ignoring everyone else. are you implying there can only be a progression if i drop all of my townreads? none of them have done anything i find suspicious other than norwees vote on me which i do find questionable, it has definitely resulted in a slight drop of my townread on him but it does not mean i am suddenly scumreading him.

as for the latter part of your comment, what is that even supposed to mean? i could understand your point if i hadnt talked about the players at all and suddenly were open to the idea of voting on them, but mentioning the fact i have barely talked about them for the last 5 pages means absolutely nothing
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:58 am

Post by duppin »

apologise for the missing words doing this on my phone at the moment
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:01 am

Post by duppin »

i think it is very unreasonable for you to expect me to properly evaluate everything going on and mention every single player and my read progression on them during the middle of our discussion where you are tunneling me and pushing what i feel is a incredibly unjustified read on me while giving me the impression you are trying to force the mislim by claiming to be a pr and saying you are willing to trade
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2647, duppin wrote:i think it is very unreasonable for you to expect me to properly evaluate everything going on and mention every single player and my read progression on them during the middle of our discussion where you are tunneling me and pushing what i feel is a incredibly unjustified read on me while giving me the impression you are trying to force the mislim by claiming to be a pr and saying you are willing to trade
i disagree, i think continually reverting back to repeating yourself on this is more scumlean, when you could be pushing someone you suspect. Even after prompting you're still obsessing over what i think about you. are you worried about pushing on somebody and alienating them into targetting you too?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:06 am

Post by duppin »

In post 2648, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2647, duppin wrote:i think it is very unreasonable for you to expect me to properly evaluate everything going on and mention every single player and my read progression on them during the middle of our discussion where you are tunneling me and pushing what i feel is a incredibly unjustified read on me while giving me the impression you are trying to force the mislim by claiming to be a pr and saying you are willing to trade
i disagree, i think continually reverting back to repeating yourself on this is more scumlean, when you could be pushing someone you suspect. Even after prompting you're still obsessing over what i think about you. are you worried about pushing on somebody and alienating them into targetting you too?
no not at all, in fact i mentioned all the players i would be okay with limming so if my concern was about alienating them into targetting me then i have already done so, also it is relatively obvious at this point that whoever i vote on will be a competing wagon to my own wagon so they have already are going to be targetting me

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”