Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5200 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Sorry I’m not actually advocating that una is scum atm, I’m just more baffled that billy hasn’t considered at all that una could be scum
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5201 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by the worst »

una is scum and i'm also baffled
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5202 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm resisting the urge to bite at "i'm not actually advocating una is scum" out of respect for the fact you want to do more legwork on this game
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5203 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5142, the worst wrote:the game isn't over
I'm finally right
hoooooly fuck
Well, you are sort of clearly scum so the game shouldn't be over yet anyway. And I also see that you have racked some more posts up so maybe I should take some time to post as well, although I feel like it should be better for town to have the other three players sort it out.
If I'm being "fair" and take myself out of the equation for a second - one of us is going to be talking shit anyway, and therefore already might be "WIFOMing stuff" in preparation for tomorrow.
So if Billy/lilith/IV are able to talk things through amongst themselves, I feel like we have a better shot at getting not only todays lynch in order, but also the last one we need for tomorrow. :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5204 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by the worst »

don't use your nice guy status manipulatively una. there is like a 0% chance i'm going to roll over here.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5205 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5147, the worst wrote:
In post 5122, innocentvillager wrote:
if worsty and I are scum we would’ve probably just killed una
, it’s like his only read and he’s a PR

Other than that probably killing NM seems like the most reasonable play for any other team, bc una is not conftown
oh
yeah
killing una like on night 2 would have worked as well

if there's a rn I'm surprised they wouldn't have just camped nepenthes lol
THIS IS IV CLAIMING SCUM WITH THE WORST, IN CASE LILITH/BILLY DIDN'T REALIZE THEY ARE THE TEAM ALREADY.

This is a very obvious setup that has been clearly talked through and coached to IV. :lol:

Why would they ever kill me N2 after I had claimed?
We now know they have a roleblocker to counter me (last nights result confirms that).
BuDucky here says that scum!roleblocker would've camped Nepenthes , right? Why?
They had to kill one of me/Nep, and Nep was already the one who had a result, and that was on me.
They killed Nep to set up this road that we are still currently on - the one where you have a decently powerful claimed PR alive in LyLo and Ducky can use a throwaway-line to question why I'm still alive.

It was also painfully obvious that S_S was a PR as well after that guilty on Zombie, so they had to start killing from somewhere - can't control three PRs anyway, and even two needs a kill+block.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5206 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by the worst »

...................................................................................................................................................
:facepalm:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5207 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5149, the worst wrote:Una has been posturing the same scumteam for 3 days and taking a break only while others push miselims. like at what point have you gone "oh yeahhhhhh una is definitely town with nearly no doubt"
I am the only one who has committed to a read/solve and now you are pushing
THAT
as scummy? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously though, any other you would be obv.scum for almost anyone else simply because you have been yoyo'ing around like hell.
Just think about the Sirius-slot and how that even went.
I wanted that slot gone since D1, and OPENLY ADMITTED that it was for taking out an inactive slot.

Scum!Una would've been happy to keep that around until the end.
But it was scum!Duck who actually started jumping around, and if you go recheck D1, you can see that the worst is the reason why Nep ended up claiming -> MWNN ended up claiming etc etc.

Now Ducky is going to claim that I'm a douche for putting it all on him, but scum!Ducky got everything they wanted from D1 and more.
They still managed to get a lynch with very little associatives (at least NO ONE HAS RETURNED TO THAT WAGON MUCH FOR MATERIAL, because the whole day was a mess) and they got multiple claims from townies.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5208 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5150, the worst wrote:If you think I'm scum over some pseudo lurker whose entire game has been 1) fakeclaiming rolestopper well, 2) deathtunnelling some shitty solve without stopping to reevaluate or attempting to stop any miselims (WHICH HE WOULD THINK ARE MISELIMS IF HE BELIEVED HIS SOLVE) you need to go back to the newbie queue or town of salem
Now this is just rude and blatant Ate.. :igmeou:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5209 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 5205, UnaBombaH wrote:THIS IS IV CLAIMING SCUM WITH THE WORST, IN CASE LILITH/BILLY DIDN'T REALIZE THEY ARE THE TEAM ALREADY.
This is a very obvious setup that has been clearly talked through and coached to IV.
yes that's a great valid valuable useful conversation for scum to have in the thread good job una
/fart noise
In post 5205, UnaBombaH wrote:Why would they ever kill me N2 after I had claimed?
you're fakeclaiming claiming a town protective role and were widely townread my dude
In post 5205, UnaBombaH wrote:We now know they have a roleblocker to counter me (last nights result confirms that).
there is no other proof of a roleblocker except you claiming your action didn't go through last night
if there was a roleblocker how the fuck was nepenthes able to get a result n1
i respect you plating up literal piles of dirt but asking people to actually eat them is poor form
In post 5205, UnaBombaH wrote:They had to kill one of me/Nep, and Nep was already the one who had a result, and that was on me.
They killed Nep to set up this road that we are still currently on - the one where you have a decently powerful claimed PR alive in LyLo and Ducky can use a throwaway-line to question why I'm still alive.
this is like the polar opposite of what i'm doing.
i don't give a fuck about your role wifom
it's easily explainable
you're also scum and your opportunistic dayplay paints a very bleak picture for your life expectancy
In post 5205, UnaBombaH wrote:It was also painfully obvious that S_S was a PR as well after that guilty on Zombie, so they had to start killing from somewhere - can't control three PRs anyway, and even two needs a kill+block.
thank you for admitting you noticed SS was a power role
and again, rather than the MAGICAL TW/IV ROLEBLOCKER WHO TOTALLY EXISTS AND IS MAGIC................
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5210 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm gonna make a Ducky-quote:
In post 5157, innocentvillager wrote:oh worsty how I wish we were scumbuddies this game
:eek: :eek: :eek: iS tHiS DiStanCe?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5211 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 5208, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5150, the worst wrote:If you think I'm scum over some pseudo lurker whose entire game has been 1) fakeclaiming rolestopper well, 2) deathtunnelling some shitty solve without stopping to reevaluate or attempting to stop any miselims (WHICH HE WOULD THINK ARE MISELIMS IF HE BELIEVED HIS SOLVE) you need to go back to the newbie queue or town of salem
Now this is just rude and blatant Ate.. :igmeou:
i've made one blatant AtE post all phase and this isn't it.
i'm asking people to reevaluate shitty stale reads.
is it rude of me to ask people to challenge themselves to play better?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5212 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by the worst »

again, brushing me off without evaluating what i'm actually doing. i'm not an easy miselim, una. keep up.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5213 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5159, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Damnit dude if you're scum this game, you're a dick, cuz this is soke low shit.
But I think im townreading this.
And like I said, there is at least one scum in you and Una's 1v1. So if youre town, he's scum.
That's exactly what he wants. :facepalm:
Scum aren't always going to try and please you in every way just to make you vote for their 1v1-opponent in LyLo.
Good players like Ducky do shit like this ^^ where they appeal to your emotions - all of them if need be - and make you second guess your
logical
reads on them.
Do not let him sway you with shit like this.
If he ever makes you reconsider this, just think back at how this game has gone.
I got the most significant result, the only one that really matters, N1.
NEPENTHES CONFIRMS IT.
After that I haven't been able to make a difference with my role. Why?
Well obviously because I had to claim D2.
Ducky has been planning to pull me all the way here for a mislynch ever since then because he knew they could just roleblock me if need be, and all our other PRs basically outed themselves very early.
THIS HASN'T BEEN A HARD GAME FOR HIM
- he has just kept talking about how hard/annoying/boring/stupid it has been, to deliver that emotional strike to players like you.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5214 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5163, the worst wrote:at a meta level this kind of mindset is starting to annoy me like, are we all so lazy we either lose games to decent scum or resort to getting so frustrated that we're bordering on trust tells? but whatever i'll talk more about this postgame. my strongest townread this phase is lilith and it's principally for conscience reasons. i think i blew my scumrange a while ago principally because i'm really frustrated. i also don't think i can actually graze this sheer
postcount as scum. but a part of me wants IV to be scum just so he & una have actually manipulated something. if it's una/billy and i've just accidentally snowed them by exploding into a spectacular firework of townspew this is gonna be a pretty pyrrhic victory.
Also this. He says he "blew his scumrange" by posting so much and being "this frustrated".
The only reason why Ducky is putting in this amount of work into the game is because he has been building for this endgame ever since D2.
The game is maybe starting to wear on him, but of course he's not going to just give up and let the victory go easily!
Postcount means jackshit here, frustration - real or not - means jackshit here.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5215 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

what about your N1 result is significant at all? why is it town indicative rather than scum indicative?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5216 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5167, the worst wrote:townread me because i'm townier than the confirmed scum i'm voting.
Like wtf????
Now, not laughing, actually HOW?
"confirmed scum" how?
If you insist on talking about "confirms", I have literally the only
confirmed
town-action in the whole game.
Nothing about you is confirmed to anyone other than me.

This is you, again, trying to affect Billy into voting.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5217 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by the worst »

your posturing is so obvious it's getting annoying.
your push on me is so ass-up that i don't feel like it's worthy of a response.

5213/5214 boil down to ScUm!DuCk CoUlD pOsT tHiS!!!!!!! but again don't address my actual walls of solving all fucking game. they don't address the fact i have developed reads, second guessed reads, pushed reads. my heart has bled all over this thread. say what you want about scum skill, there is literally nobody good enough at scum to fake the depth of involvement i've put into this game.

"frustration isn't AI"? you're goddamn right it's AI that i'm frustrated by the idea that i might be a game losing miselim after pouring this much effort into a game. you don't pose why scum!me would be this frustrated. you just need to muddy the waters by calling things NAI.

"this hasn't been a hard game for me"? what the fuck are you talking about? i've been front & centre through literally every phase. i put so much fucking work into solving this game, time and time and time again. you can call postcount meaningless if you want but you're literally objectively wrong. i've been everpresent and evertrying. this has been a gruelingly hard game for me and nobody is stupid enough to listen to what you're laying down.

"the most important n1 result"? my fucking ass. all your n1 result did was prove that nepenthes was a tracker and you have some kind of power role. ss' n1 result was meaningful - every other night interaction in this game has meant sweet fuck all because you've continuously had excuses to not stop the nightkill.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5218 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 5216, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5167, the worst wrote:townread me because i'm townier than the confirmed scum i'm voting.
Like wtf????
Now, not laughing, actually HOW?
"confirmed scum" how?
If you insist on talking about "confirms", I have literally the only
confirmed
town-action in the whole game.
Nothing about you is confirmed to anyone other than me.

This is you, again, trying to affect Billy into voting.
neither of us have been quickhammered
you're confirmed scum.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5219 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by the worst »

anyone being swung by Una's argument, ask yourself exactly one question for me:

did you come into this phase wanting me to be scum more than you wanted una to be scum?
i would directly argue that nothing he is putting forward makes an ounce of sense unless you are looking for reasons to vote me: he is not scumcasing me, he's trying to yeet me off a cliff.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5220 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5184, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Someone needs to tell me scum!Una's role. The reason I hardtownread him was because he was a confirmed pr. And clearly he wasn't a roleblocker because nep got her result. So we got a claimed pr with no detail. Do we think this was a 2 rolecop setup and he rolecopped her n1 to clarify? Like what plausibly makes sense there for a scum role?
I'm a town rolestopper and Ducky knows it.
I crumbed that role as early as D1.
I was never going to claim anything else.
And he's afraid to push me as scum!Rolestopper anymore because he KNOWS that it makes no sense here anymore. :lol:

If "scum!Una" rolestopped Nep N1, I literally risked them guiltying a teammate - protecting Nep from a block AND kill at the same time.

That is bullshit, and Ducky knows it.
He also knows that I have said multiple times in previous games that I almost exclusively only crumb/claim results that are actually there, because I want people to trust my crumbs in every game I'm in.
Even when I roll scum I try to do that every time.
So okay, town!Ducky knows and would admit that I'm a rolestopper here, instead of going off the rails again like
In post 5185, the worst wrote:i don't
give
a fuck
what his role is
he's scum for dayplay and i'm gonna kill it
:lol: :lol: I really want a recap for this "scum for dayplay".
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5221 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by the worst »

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5222 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 5220, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 5184, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
If "scum!Una" rolestopped Nep N1, I literally risked them guiltying a teammate - protecting Nep from a block AND kill at the same time.

That is bullshit, and Ducky knows it.
He also knows that I have said multiple times in previous games that I almost exclusively only crumb/claim results that are actually there, because I want people to trust my crumbs in every game I'm in.
Even when I roll scum I try to do that every time.
So okay, town!Ducky knows and would admit that I'm a rolestopper here, instead of going off the rails again like
y'all seen the princess bride?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5223 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 5187, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Do I think that his hammer on MWNN was great? No, I had been coming around on townreading MWNN at the end of day as well. But it took 4 people to kill MWNN, and 2 of those people were lillith and ducky. So like why is IV so invested in using the fact that Una homered as a cudgel?
Because IV has either realized himself or is being told by Ducky that this is still winnable for them today! :facepalm:
They can already feel your legs trembling, and they are certain they can swing you today.
All you have to do is keep calm and vote Ducky.
Then realize the game hasn't ended yet, and tomorrow make sure that IV eats the rope instead of you.
Lilith will likely hold the hammer tomorrow anyway.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5224 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by the worst »

psa: if you keep calm and vote me there won't be a tomorrow

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”