ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 399, PlusJOYED wrote:not a fan of the isis vote
that's bc isis joined you on the zofelf wagon
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:57 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

norwee we've played with scum noraa before
can you elab more on your noraa scumread
peddit: nah there are other reasons too. I feel like RC is flailing a bit rn
Random Canadian
Random Canadian
Goon
Random Canadian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Random Canadian »

In post 399, PlusJOYED wrote:not a fan of the isis vote
In post 401, PlusJOYED wrote:nah there are other reasons too. I feel like RC is flailing a bit rn
Do you not like the vote because you think I'm flailing or because you don't agree with my reasoning? Both?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 401, PlusJOYED wrote:norwee we've played with scum noraa before
1)the games ongoing so don't u dare say anything about that
2)plus you have more experience with scum Noraa than norwee. why are you not trying to solve me? All I see is you agreeing with Taylor that I'm hard to solve and then asking Norwee to solve me. Can't you solve me urself? I don't think town!plus hesitates to solve me rn or talks about me this much while never directly solving. I could see town!plus completely avoiding me bc he is not confident he can solve me or actively trying hard to solve me. I cannot see town!plus actively engaging me but backing away from solving and finding millions of excuses when no one even asked. You seem to think you have to talk about me to keep me not suspicious of u but you want to just go with the flow and blend into the rest of town.

I will be putting pressure here.

VOTE: Plus
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Noraa »

Plus you seem to want someone else to take the lead and SR or TR me so that u can follow in their shadows.
This means if anything goes wrong, they die and you can just blame it on them leading u astray.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Noraa »

I don't think ur being towny here.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 403, Noraa wrote:
In post 401, PlusJOYED wrote:norwee we've played with scum noraa before
1)the games ongoing so don't u dare say anything about that
2)plus you have more experience with scum Noraa than norwee. why are you not trying to solve me? All I see is you agreeing with Taylor that I'm hard to solve and then asking Norwee to solve me. Can't you solve me urself? I don't think town!plus hesitates to solve me rn or talks about me this much while never directly solving. I could see town!plus completely avoiding me bc he is not confident he can solve me or actively trying hard to solve me. I cannot see town!plus actively engaging me but backing away from solving and finding millions of excuses when no one even asked. You seem to think you have to talk about me to keep me not suspicious of u but you want to just go with the flow and blend into the rest of town.

I will be putting pressure here.

VOTE: Plus
To make this clear, plus has been in a game where I was scum that is currently finished. I told him not to talk about ongoing games cuz that's the specific one he's referring to. Norwee has zero finished games with me whereas plus has one finished game with me where I was scum.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

i like Random Canadian and Taylor for scum distancing.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Jewel Barons
Jewel Barons
Townie
Jewel Barons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Jewel Barons »

back to this and oh boy there's more pages than I thought there were when looking at this from my main.

-GAMMA
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Exorcists »

I’ve finished my exorcism.

I read Taylor’s posts back and kind of changed my mind. If that move had the motivation I was thinking of, it’d be brilliant, but I don’t know if it does realistically. I still think Battle Mage’s stance comes from a town POV though.
In post 75, Battle Mage wrote:she's probably just brazen scum. i recently played another open setup with taylor and she was scum and made a similar move on day 1 - openly trying to encourage town to make an obviously anti-town play. inexplicably she survived until day 3...
@Battle Mage, I’m still interested in this. Can you summarise how she did this and link please?

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Exorcists »

@egotisi, it’s been a while since you voted, and after expressing suspicion on Murdercat, you didn’t vote him. Is he your strongest scumread? Where are you at the moment?

I also disagree with Noraa’s latest posting. Plus seems fine and I feel like he’s talking without a filter which I like. I don’t see any of the mentioned motivations. Not sure if it’s just disagreement or scummy though.
In post 335, Noraa wrote:Update: I no longer like hydras. I'm not even gonna solve this slot. their dang opinions change around every two minutes. too difficult. someone else do it.
I know this is a joke, but it’s a good point. I’ll talk to my other heads more to give less opinion whiplash. Could always sort our logic though.

—Exorcist Alice
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 409, Exorcists wrote:@Battle Mage, I’m still interested in this. Can you summarise how she did this and link please?
I asked and didn't get a response I don't think. I believe it refers to one of these:

viewtopic.php?p=12126543#p12126543
viewtopic.php?p=12128504#p12128504
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Exorcists »

Thanks, Murderous Cat. I’ll look at those sometime.

—Alice
Jewel Barons
Jewel Barons
Townie
Jewel Barons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Jewel Barons »

In post 123, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 122, Jewel Barons wrote: This cuts into why I think speculating is a BAD idea. I think we have a limited number of VTs to the point where the apparent gain isn't as strong as one might initially think.

Also I'm not impressed by BM's treatment of Tay so far.
This appears to be inconsistent. Will you explain yourself?
If you explain what is inconsistent, sure.
In post 128, Exorcists wrote:i don't like it either. it's like he's going for something that's safe to push even though from what i checked he's played with her a bunch and he should know messin around from her isn't a reason to think she's scum or whatever
I just think he's got some sort of compulsion to ruin every game Taylor is in.
In post 131, MURDERCAT wrote:Yeah I was kind of thinking that as well, but for the sake of the game I'm explicitly trying not to let that color my decision making.
I appreciate your mindset. Rather than try to exploit something that's not really a spew you decide to look past it.
In post 156, Noraa wrote:I saw there were many hydras and that sounds funsies :D
so I came
Hello, I can be your friend, looks like everyone else doesn't want to : )
In post 193, Noraa wrote:*snip* say no more. self meta is not valuable
Is it now? :giggle:
In post 211, Isis wrote:Quotewalling a bunch of things you don't have alignment conclusions from comes from scum more than town. I thought she might have thought it was scummy and was hoping to argue with her about it but it just seems narraty.
Can you provide the evidence for this because that's not accurate imo
In post 222, Cobra Kai wrote:I’d be willing to consider the former. I think you are zooming too far in to a concrete box of “things town does”

Ninja-
There’s not even a wagon on you at this point. Why the fatalism?
I'm townreading Cobra Kai for this plus his post before this one
In post 227, PlusJOYED wrote:why are you already tunneling battle mage? It's page 10
I think that looks like an excuse to tunnel a town
I'd probably vote battle mage if they got gladiated with taylor
I don't really like this post. Seems a bit overeager to pick a side?
In post 238, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 236, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 227, PlusJOYED wrote:why are you already tunneling battle mage? It's page 10
I think that looks like an excuse to tunnel a town
I'd probably vote battle mage if they got gladiated with taylor
battle mage literally always tunnels me.
this is not true.
Is it, though?

-GAMMA
Jewel Barons
Jewel Barons
Townie
Jewel Barons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Jewel Barons »

In post 251, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 249, Noraa wrote:I think its his normal play which is coolio and all but rn tunneling isnt gonna help us get a Taylor lim even if she is scum :/
ehhh disagree
if a tunnel nets a scum elim its a good tunnel
Not if it makes the game unfun. RadiantCowbells is the chief example of that point.
In post 273, Tayl0r Swift wrote:noraa *should* be easy to sort before long.
I agree with this tbh
In post 280, Noraa wrote:I want to pull some OMGUSy shit on Isis rn cuz I dont agree with the reasoning behind voting me but I also feel like I tend to act weird in games where ik almost everyone cuz I tend to relax and just do whatever tf I want to and it feels less like a game of mafia and more like an episode of Noraa chats with friends
I kinda like this from Noraa
In post 296, Noraa wrote:I explained why ur a scum lean.

I dont just vote my scum leans. I like taking my time
ok
In post 318, Jewel Barons wrote:Immediately paranoid of Noraa.

- Norwee
Why is this, my dear hydra partner?
In post 335, Noraa wrote:Update: I no longer like hydras.
:cry:

Starting to townread xofelf a little
In post 366, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 360, Cobra Kai wrote:who's throwing shade (are you talking about scumreading?)?
I feel like there were a couple of "yeah xofelf seems kinda suss but I'm gunna vote over here instead for now." I could go look for them but I felt like I saw that a couple times. It makes me suspicious of the people who were doing that more so than xofelf, but there is chance that they were posting that to setup a future bus if needed but don't want to vote there yet. But that's reading way too much into it. I'm voting there because I like inflating wagons.
Thinking this is a town post
In post 375, Battle Mage wrote:rather xofelf made an excuse for you to defend you (i.e. anti-town rather than scum).
This wording angers me, not really for alignment based reasons but I just don't like how he immediately calls it an excuse
In post 396, Jewel Barons wrote:Gamma idk what ur doing, but please tell me you see what i'm seeing.

- Norwee
Sorry mate, but I don't see it.

I'd move my vote to a spot I agreed with more out of Norskee's SRs but he doesn't seem to have any rn (we don't really have a PT, it seems like we've decided to just talk in thread which will get messy if we're gonna disagree a lot) so I'll just vote Plus because I think Noraa raises some good points there and Plus seems to be trying to maintain positioning
VOTE: PlusJOYED

-GAMMA
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 414, Jewel Barons wrote:we don't really have a PT, it seems like we've decided to just talk in thread which will get messy if we're gonna disagree a lot
townslip?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

I disagree. I’m actually more skeptical of them because of it- I think “discussions in thread” could very easily turn into scum faking doing things.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 410, Exorcists wrote:@egotisi, it’s been a while since you voted, and after expressing suspicion on Murdercat, you didn’t vote him. Is he your strongest scumread? Where are you at the moment?

I also disagree with Noraa’s latest posting. Plus seems fine and I feel like he’s talking without a filter which I like. I don’t see any of the mentioned motivations. Not sure if it’s just disagreement or scummy though.
In post 335, Noraa wrote:Update: I no longer like hydras. I'm not even gonna solve this slot. their dang opinions change around every two minutes. too difficult. someone else do it.
I know this is a joke, but it’s a good point. I’ll talk to my other heads more to give less opinion whiplash. Could always sort our logic though.

—Exorcist Alice
U ever played a game with him before? I definitely feel like my read is fairly accurate considering I've played quite a bit with plus(the ongoing I will not mention) Also thank you please do make sure all ur heads say the same thing cuz if all town sees from ur slot is "blah is really sus. nah blah is actually pretty town. Nono blah is sus", we cannot solve you. I was not joking. If ur slot continued to shift opinions all the time, I was going to just ignore ur slot and honestly, tho I hate policy lims, I would suggest it. The other two hydras have less people(only two in both cases) and their opinions are somewhat the same. Urs is the only one that isn't consistent at all.
In post 413, Jewel Barons wrote:
In post 156, Noraa wrote:I saw there were many hydras and that sounds funsies :D
so I came
Hello, I can be your friend, looks like everyone else doesn't want to : )
In post 193, Noraa wrote:*snip* say no more. self meta is not valuable
Is it now? :giggle:
-GAMMA
I-
Gamma why u gotta bully me :cry: :cry: :cry:
but also don't reply to a post if ur only gonna say "is it now" cuz that could lean either way and is rather confusing when trying to read u. Instead of "is it now" just say "I disagree" or "I agree"
In post 416, Cobra Kai wrote:I disagree. I’m actually more skeptical of them because of it- I think “discussions in thread” could very easily turn into scum faking doing things.
I interpreted it as normally hydras all have private threads and mod hadn't given them theirs yet. But ig that is not how it works?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Noraa »

No one defend or sus plus. I don't wish for him to have anything to work off of yet. I want to hear his reply before anyone defends or susses him.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 417, Noraa wrote:I interpreted it as normally hydras all have private threads and mod hadn't given them theirs yet. But ig that is not how it works?
I would guess they explicitly asked for one
GTKAMURDERCAT

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 419, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 417, Noraa wrote:I interpreted it as normally hydras all have private threads and mod hadn't given them theirs yet. But ig that is not how it works?
I would guess they explicitly asked for one
idk I never been a hydra before :/
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

Hydras are responsible for their own communication, whether it be by quick topic, Skype, discord, what have you. The mods have nothing to do with it. I’m saying their lack of using a third party (and declaring it) seems like a copout to give the illusion of staying busy.

I’ll see more as the game progresses.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 415, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 414, Jewel Barons wrote:we don't really have a PT, it seems like we've decided to just talk in thread which will get messy if we're gonna disagree a lot
townslip?
Why is this a townslip?
In post 417, Noraa wrote:U ever played a game with him before? I definitely feel like my read is fairly accurate considering I've played quite a bit with plus(the ongoing I will not mention) Also thank you please do make sure all ur heads say the same thing cuz if all town sees from ur slot is "blah is really sus. nah blah is actually pretty town. Nono blah is sus", we cannot solve you. I was not joking. If ur slot continued to shift opinions all the time, I was going to just ignore ur slot and honestly, tho I hate policy lims, I would suggest it. The other two hydras have less people(only two in both cases) and their opinions are somewhat the same. Urs is the only one that isn't consistent at all.
This is my first time in a hydra and I did just say I would try so this was a bit unpleasant. No, I haven't played with Plus.

—Alice
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 422, Exorcists wrote:Why is this a townslip?
They would have a scum PT
GTKAMURDERCAT

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 422, Exorcists wrote:
In post 417, Noraa wrote:U ever played a game with him before? I definitely feel like my read is fairly accurate considering I've played quite a bit with plus(the ongoing I will not mention) Also thank you please do make sure all ur heads say the same thing cuz if all town sees from ur slot is "blah is really sus. nah blah is actually pretty town. Nono blah is sus", we cannot solve you. I was not joking. If ur slot continued to shift opinions all the time, I was going to just ignore ur slot and honestly, tho I hate policy lims, I would suggest it. The other two hydras have less people(only two in both cases) and their opinions are somewhat the same. Urs is the only one that isn't consistent at all.
This is my first time in a hydra and I did just say I would try so this was a bit unpleasant. No, I haven't played with Plus.

—Alice
I thought I made it clear I was happy you were going to talk with your other heads but I'm sorry if that came off as offensive.

Return to “Completed Open Games”