fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Noraa »

I don't fucking TR anyone. Literally everyone's scummy asf and I don't even know who the hell is town. The only ones that aren't scummy literally never talk and thats literally prolly the only reason why I don't SR them-bc they aren't ever here anyways.

My best bet at TRs is all the softs that recently happened. I believe one is a lie and I think gamma's is the lie.
My TRs solely based on softs would be blitz and outworld.

It doesn't really matter tho cuz tonight I'll likely be able to find one scum solidly and that's enough to progress game state even if we mislim today. I'm saying this cuz I have confidence scum won't kill me even if I claim I can find one tonight. They only know I am town. Besides that, there is no way they can tell if I can truly find one of them tonight. If they have a RBer, I might be a bit screwed but hopefully they don't cuz if they don't, I'll have a confscum or very very close to confscum person by tmrw.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm saying this cuz I have confidence scum won't kill me even if I claim I can find one tonight. They only know I am town. Besides that, there is no way they can tell if I can truly find one of them tonight. If they have a RBer, I might be a bit screwed but hopefully they don't cuz if they don't, I'll have a confscum or very very close to confscum person by tmrw.
Town literally never says shit like this.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Noraa »

If we flip me today, take a hot look at shea and gamma tomorrow. that's all I request.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 2151, Thestatusquo wrote:Town literally never says shit like this.
I just became an SE a few days ago and I've seen town say things like this. Even outside of myself, I've seen it before I'm pretty sure.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

You've seen town say "My role is very powerful and can confirm scum despite the fact that yesterday I softed that it wasn't very important but the scum probably won't kill me tonight but oh I guess I could be RB'd tonight and that would be bad so scum pls don't RB me even though I am drawing a giant red target on myself. Oh and btw despite the roles ability to confirm scum tonight I used it on my top scum read rn and he's clear but I still want to lim them."

Yeah ok post it then.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

like bruh if by some slim unlikely chance you're town this game I want you to take a long hard look at your town game because it is uhhhh not good.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Noraa »

meh I argue its not bad. this game, I went a bit haywire but either way my town win rate is 100%
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

No, if this is your town game it is very very very bad.

I'll talk to you OOG after this game is over if you want if you're town. Don't ever mistake winrate for playskill.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Noraa »

I've painted a giant red target on myself for scum but so? they could think I'm baiting them and who knows maybe I am baiting them. I'm not exactly a predictable player anyways so scum doesn't know what I'm doing rn or tonight.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 2157, Thestatusquo wrote:No, if this is your town game it is very very very bad.
I told you this one went haywire but my normal isnt bad imo.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My current take on Pooky is I think he’s still maybe town but I’m concerned that he hasn’t done much recently
Pretty much the only way I do end up liking Noraa’s claim is if it ends up some weird role that only slightly clears someone. There’s a couple options I could see but obviously saying them isn’t something I want to do.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2150, Noraa wrote:My best bet at TRs is all the softs that recently happened. I believe one is a lie and I think gamma's is the lie.
My TRs solely based on softs would be blitz and outworld.
You really think a post like I made where I outed the hood in order to resolve my paranoia was a scum move? If you’re Town you’re definitely not thinking straight. Who has reason to theorycraft like I was doing there? Certainly not scum.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Blitzo »

In post 2119, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2116, Blitzo wrote:
In post 2098, Gamma Emerald wrote:He caught onto things that kinda made sense to notice. I figured he was trying to work with the information he had and that information led him to conclude I was scum. I wanted to let him be guided to the correct conclusion without having to force it but obviously I can't let people fucking be. Now whatever he concludes, it's not going to be a natural thought process because I had to step in and deal with it, because you wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. Once again, I'll deal with pressure on me how I want and you being so uppity about me doing so make me think you're concerned about how it makes you look by association. This part of my Blitzo scumread is 0% conjecture, it's solely based on the things he has done and what I find the motives of that to be.
This still seems kind of bad tbh. Like, he's clearly talking about stuff albeit at a snail's pace in yet he draws no conclusions about what's going on and you think pressuring him makes his answers fake?
I think force-feeding him the answers doesn't allow him to truly show his work. And I could have said that in the hood but I really didn't see why the hell you needed to know? Fourth time saying this I think, but he was pushing me for the most part, not you. So unless you were worried that the pressure on me would lead into pressure on you, which seems like scummy thing to be worried about, it should not be your problem. And yeah, I did kinda shoot myself in the foot but I was mega-spooked so I wasn't exactly thinking that extra step when I wrote out that part.
UG posted similar ideas that I had, except they were much more eloquent.
Then you proceeded to ignore him and blatantly refuse to talk about his case.
Then you tried to get me to claim mason with you which took several back and forths to even get some semblance of an explanation of what you were doing.

Just because someone that isn't me posts thoughts and I start to look into them doesn't make it not relevant to me.
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Blitzo »

Unfortunately I found myself with less time than I thought I would have once again.
I'm not opposed to noraa full claiming here because there's so much nonsense that she's pulled regarding the role in the last few pages that just having that information in the open is probably crucial at this point.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Noraa can you just claim and try to lay out your thought process for us?

I like Gamma over Blitzo - he feels more straightfoward.

What did you guys talk about overnight that led to the re-conciliation on D2?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2164, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Noraa can you just claim and try to lay out your thought process for us?

I like Gamma over Blitzo - he feels more straightfoward.

What did you guys talk about overnight that led to the re-conciliation on D2?
The main concern I had was that Blitzo seemed to be trying to push something I said in the hood as scummy and if that was the case the hood needed to be revealed early D2 so everyone could get what was going on. I had made the comment around the point where there was like 18 hours left in D1 that I wanted to maybe wait to post and see how people handled the oncoming deadline, but I realized soon after I wasn’t likely to be on late enough to make good on that plan, so I ditched in. Following that, Blitzo FoSed me saying I was sitting around or whatever, and I thought he might have extrapolated that idea from my comment about waiting to post to draw out hammer time. During the night phase we talked and he convinced me it was just due to things I had posted in the main thread. That’s what I reconciled. Maybe he was thinking something different.

Also I have a big problem with Blitzo saying he agreed with what UG was pushing. UG was pushing me for my interactions with Blitzo at least on some level. So if Blitzo agreed with that, I should have seen some indication he thought my interactions with him were suspicious but nothing told me that sort of thing. In fact, it seemed he felt like I was Town by some of his we interacted. And the fact it took this long to bring it up makes it seem like an afterthought more than a genuine concern.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Noraa I really hope your claim is damn good
<Embrace The Void>

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:55 pm

thats shady af from blitzo then
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel like you should maybe wait to hear his piece too if that’s talking about the first part
<Embrace The Void>

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:03 pm

In post 2165, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also I have a big problem with Blitzo saying he agreed with what UG was pushing. UG was pushing me for my interactions with Blitzo at least on some level. So if Blitzo agreed with that, I should have seen some indication he thought my interactions with him were suspicious but nothing told me that sort of thing. In fact, it seemed he felt like I was Town by some of his we interacted. And the fact it took this long to bring it up makes it seem like an afterthought more than a genuine concern.
this part is mad shady
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Alrighty then.
<Embrace The Void>

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Honestly the amount of effort being put into this game by like 2/3 of the player base is abysmal.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Noraa »

I don't wish to claim today because tomorrow my claim will be more useful. Even if I die tonight that's better bc it'll be clear what I did last night and town can prolly guess what I did tonight as well based off of it
UneducatedGuesser
UneducatedGuesser
Goon
UneducatedGuesser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:53 am

Post by UneducatedGuesser »

UNVOTE:

No longer think Gamma’s the best option. My issues with his D1 voting record remain, but the hood being outed and the issues springing forth from it happening make things different.
In post 2076, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay so I am actually going to fully out myself here because I’m super fucking concerned about what just transpired. Me and Blitzo are in a neighborhood together and I’ve been constantly struggling to get him to interact in it, and he doesn’t have any hang-ups about using hoods so it really bothers me that he’s so inactive. This was why I supported Shea’s pressure there super-early, in fact. I thought he might have been trying to use hood contents to push me as scum towards the end of D1, and that’s why I threatened civil war. We managed to work it out overnight where he stayed he wasn’t actually referring to hood contents at all but my actions in the main thread. After we resolved that I collaborated with him to decide a push to work on while I waited for MafiaSunny to end, and we landed on Panzer.
So UG, that should address your concerns about my slot, and it’s funny I do this now because Blitzo has been freaking out about your read on me for some time. I’d been starting to grow concerned that he didn’t want me to go down because I am tied to him and have generally been a benefactor for him, plus since your concern about me involved my Blitzo interactions he might have felt pressured through that.

Anyway, on to the real concern of mine that drives me to post this now. I had spoken of my skepticism that the entire limpool for D2 happened to be all town PRs. While speaking on that I mentioned I recalled Noraa dropping he hint of not being a very important role D1. Li and behold Noraa suddenly remembers to speak on that not 3 minutes later. I’m super concerned Blitzo dropped a line to his buddy Noraa to handle that concern, and her, being new, didn’t really have a grasp on how to do that without drawing the attention of the one who had the best window into that connection.

So I’m super concerned about Blitzo and Noraa being partners now, and if we’re not gonna vote Noraa because she softed a PR can we PLEASE consider voting Blitzo out instead for seemingly feeding Noraa lines to handle my suspicions?
Explains some of what I was feeling, actually. Something about you and Blitzo together kept nagging even after your twilight interactions, as you noted, and did some to inform my leanings on him.
In post 2119, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think force-feeding him the answers doesn't allow him to truly show his work. And I could have said that in the hood but I really didn't see why the hell you needed to know? Fourth time saying this I think, but he was pushing me for the most part, not you. So unless you were worried that the pressure on me would lead into pressure on you, which seems like scummy thing to be worried about, it should not be your problem. And yeah, I did kinda shoot myself in the foot but I was mega-spooked so I wasn't exactly thinking that extra step when I wrote out that part.
I didn't push the issue because I felt okay with my vote as it stood at the time, and since I wasn't particularly confident in my overall grasp of the game beyond it I felt ok parking and using my time to evaluate other players. I actually found myself becoming less interested in your reactions (I’ve started feeling better about you as the day went on, all things considered) and more interested in the fact that Blitzo kept asking other people in the game about their opinions on my case on you.

I think Pooky referenced it too, earlier on during the phase, that when I first dropped the vote on you he was shading me a little on the back and forth then suddenly a few other people expressed approval of the post and he backed off of me and started trying to gather opinions on you instead. The hood existing makes sense of his response, but not really in a good way, for me. See, if Blitzo’s green and thinks Gamma’s red, what exactly is he worried about, right? He can just stop using the hood, push you straight up, out the hood himself, etc… why the push by proxy? Because that’s what it seemed like, when Blitzo kept asking people about my Gamma case, it felt like he was trying it on my behalf while trying to keep himself from really being seen to be a part of it.

So, Biltzo has said he agreed with me, and if that’s the case…
-Why shade me?
-Why back off shading me when people in the game liked my posts?
-Why not actually express agreement on things himself, why spend all of his time trying to gauge the rest of the playerlist about what they thought of Gamma?
-Why only act on his own suspicions on Gamma when Gamma calls him out?

Starting to think Blitzo figured he could push a wagon on one of us, but was more interested in finding out which wagon was easier than picking the right wagon.

Like, Blitzo MIGHT just be paranoid as hell, here, but there’s a few things wrong there for me right now.

HOWEVER….

After everything with Noraa, Blitzo becomes less of a concern for me this day, at least until Noraa claims, there’s just TOO goddamn much at this point from her.

All the people that want the Noraa claim… I nth their motion.
(Also lul she doesn't know how to read me. Same shit again and again, she's done it to Shea, she's done it to me, she's doing it to Gamma now... she knows to SR people talking about her and ignore people that aren't. Stopped actively SRing me when I stopped talking, look how that worked out. Pretty much every goddamn time at this point.)

VOTE: Noraa
Potentially V/LA every weekend - there's something surprisingly regular about sudden, unforeseen work emergencies.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2172, Noraa wrote:I don't wish to claim today because tomorrow my claim will be more useful. Even if I die tonight that's better bc it'll be clear what I did last night and town can prolly guess what I did tonight as well based off of it
Too bad?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”