IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:59 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Oh, that?

I thought I covered that. I hadn't eaten all day, I got back to the computer after finally eating and I just was like "What the fuck was I doing". Hypoglycemia brain. My comments on the whole Bell/Pooky+Shelly area are garbage and poo and dirt and should be set on fire. I should be kicked in the head for it but they haven't invented Boots over IP yet.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Bell »

Oh yeah she's V/LA
Well, I'm dumb.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1650, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Oh, that?

I thought I covered that. I hadn't eaten all day, I got back to the computer after finally eating and I just was like "What the fuck was I doing". Hypoglycemia brain. My comments on the whole Bell/Pooky+Shelly area are garbage and poo and dirt and should be set on fire. I should be kicked in the head for it but they haven't invented Boots over IP yet.
so I responded to all your previous nonsense and now I'm still hyper scummy ok cool buddy great talk
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Votecount 1.9

[7] Noraa:
UNOwen, Hopkirk, Adorable, Toogeloo, MURDERCAT, Lapsa, Titus
[4] Adorable:
Noraa, Theta Alpine, Vaxkiller, Fidget
[1] Hopkirk:
Lady Lambdadelta
[1] shellyc:
Bell
[1] Bell:
shellyc
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear
Tayl0r Swift
[1] Tayl0r Swift
PookyTheMagicalBear

[4] Not Voting:
Gloria Cleary, MUSHSHAGANA, Zdenek, Flea The Magician

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to curse someone with the scroll. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to curse.

The cursing deadline is in (expired on 2020-10-28 03:35:35).

Joint moderator ISO.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:14 pm

btw if you really think I'm hyper-scummy, get on board the T-swizzle wagon, she will pass the scroll to me and I'll nail Noraa - then you can check out my flip tomorrow ok?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Bell »

You're prolly not talking to me, but if you were.
I think based on what I've said this game if there's one thing I'm not, it's confident.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:34 pm

I'm talking to Mushy
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

I'm waiting to see what Tayl0r has to say on the matter first. If she accepts, I'd take that to see you flip.

Otherwise, I'll keep doing what I'm doing: building up a map of the gamestate and planning targets to push.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 1497, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 1491, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1455, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1457, Theta Alpine wrote:hopkirk
almost the entirety of my scum lean on you is that you made a blank vote on a popular wagon
with slight influences from faking a post restriction and the way you agreed with another players reads without elaboration

and honestly the more i thought about the blank vote the less i wanted to kill you because it simply did not make sense for scum to behave that way if noraa is scum
but i am also operating under the assumption that noraa could be town in which case that would be a valid scum lean

so let me just say that i do not think you and noraa are scum together
my scum lean on you is conditional on noraa being town
The 'I am willing to kill them' really doesn't line up with what came before it or from this imo if it's literally 'they made a blank post' and you thought all of the other stuff was NAI? Are you using 'kill' in a really weak sense, or do you not really care who's first lethaled here? I really don't get your point of view here since as far as I can tell if you're town that's happy to vote me for how I interacted with the wagon then I'd expect to see you looking at the early wagon and potential bussing/avoidance a lot more and I really don't get that from you yet.
i mean i have shifted my vote to adorable twice now because their vote on noraa reads like either a bus or advancing an easy mislynch
also
i specifically said that i would hammer you
it would take near majority of other players voting you for me to actually join in
i was willing to kill you because i believed you to have a better then random chance of being scum then town
but i tried to make it clear that i did not really want your wagon and that other people were much more likely to be scum in my opinion
Noraa got defensive and her vote on me looked scum agenda which looked like she tried to shift the votes off of her and tried to redirect the votes on town and in this setup I would expect scum would want to avoid being given the scroll. Noraa voted me first and why would scum Noraa try to push an elimination on a scum buddy when their goal is to eliminate town?
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 1449, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1385, shellyc wrote:murder/mush/Taylor/fidget/hopkirk
why are you confident in hopkirk?
catchup thoughts flowed reeeeally naturally imo and the way they poked around re: UNO really matched with what I was thinking
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 1485, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:tryhard taylor = scum-taylor

town taylor is a lurker who posts shitty dog pictures
no town taylor is 1000000000% not a lurker. k thanks.

taylor is rather obvious town with the resistance to noraa

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 1519, Theta Alpine wrote:and currently i want to vote adorable the scroll
do you think noraa was bussing adorable, if you SR noraa?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Why is the adorable wagon a thing?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 1472, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im actually thinking

Taylor - > Pooky -> Noraa would be a pretty damn good scroll pass
In post 1549, Adorable wrote:If we are not doing Noraa first then I would lean more on Unowen is scum which was mentioned earlier. And also I wanted to add on #101 what Theta said are my thoughts exactly. On #680 it looked like Isis also had the same thoughts as me and Theta which makes me think Isis is also probably town with Theta. On #708 Unowen said Isis is suspicious and I would have assumed town Unowen would have picked up on what Theta was saying on #101 and would have also assumed Isis also picked up on this too and would have leaned town on Isis. This makes me think scum did not know town were asked to confirm that scum had daytalk.

I also saw somewhere that doing this t>s>t is bad and I'm assuming town would have to pass the scroll to a town read if the first scroll is handed to a town player.
idk
this post is actually town!AI and vibing with my own thoughts
adorable is not locktown but they're def not a good wagon

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Bell »

Shelly, that is a very vague reason and you just gave me a speech about lazy reads.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1662, Titus wrote:Why is the adorable wagon a thing?
I think scum is abandoning Noraa, and Noraa's last contribution is to try and distance from Adorable. This is reinforced by how their interactions with each other seemed awkward.
In post 1558, UNOwen wrote:
In post 1525, Theta Alpine wrote: this feels like it was premeditated
i mean seriously it feels like this exchange between noraa and adorable was planned out ahead of time
why is a self-proclaimed newbie attacking adorable and effectively daring them to vote themselves
and not attacking hopkirk who had placed a blank vote
or unowen who had an rvs vote
Yes exactly. Noraa is not a fool, if she fears that she has been caught and is 100% going down then I believe her instinct would be to perform some sort of distancing with one of her partners. The highlighting of the Adorable post was pretty strong considering the context of Noraa getting swarmed that was going on. "Theres so many questions that I get when I see this post that I am definitely SRing you for it. I think I'd actually like to place my vote here bc I want to put some pressure on you." sounds like a very calculated statement, not naturally worded at all. Noraa later follows up with declaring she would give the scroll to Adorable too. However at no point does Noraa reach out to other players to support the Adorable vote, which I think she would if town and convinced she had identified a clearly scummy player hopping on the wagon. That she has this reaction to Adorable but is apparently not alarmed about the way I have lazily sat on her wagon (unlike both shelly and taylor) has further suggested to me that something is up.

On Adorable, she is busy and it is not clear that she has completely caught up so perhaps there will be better information later. But the vote was awkward as anything, independent of Noraa's alignment. Noraa is right that the whole "I don't understand why Noraa is defensive?" was a scummy question to ask. The implication is clear but instead of just stating a suspicion and acting on it there is a smoke screen of questioning to build up to the vote. Then immediately in the facade drops, Adorable thinks Noraa is sus and declares she would give the scroll to Noraa. This looks like scum attempting to find their way onto a wagon.
Here's where I got that idea from.

I also much prefer this to Tayl0r. Hopkirk I don't have a solid opinion on yet. Bell vs. shelly 1v1 (if that is a thing), I have not checked but I believe Bell to be town.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1663, shellyc wrote:
In post 1472, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im actually thinking

Taylor - > Pooky -> Noraa would be a pretty damn good scroll pass
In post 1549, Adorable wrote:If we are not doing Noraa first then I would lean more on Unowen is scum which was mentioned earlier. And also I wanted to add on #101 what Theta said are my thoughts exactly. On #680 it looked like Isis also had the same thoughts as me and Theta which makes me think Isis is also probably town with Theta. On #708 Unowen said Isis is suspicious and I would have assumed town Unowen would have picked up on what Theta was saying on #101 and would have also assumed Isis also picked up on this too and would have leaned town on Isis. This makes me think scum did not know town were asked to confirm that scum had daytalk.

I also saw somewhere that doing this t>s>t is bad and I'm assuming town would have to pass the scroll to a town read if the first scroll is handed to a town player.
idk
this post is actually town!AI and vibing with my own thoughts
adorable is not locktown but they're def not a good wagon
Well, I guess I'd have to ask you what about it strikes you as towny. Do you know?

I find Adorable's attack on UNOwen for trying to set Adorable up with Noraa somewhat weak.
In post 1301, Adorable wrote:I'm scum reading both Noraa and Unowen. Unowen said Noraa's wagon looked promising and then randomly mentions my vote which looked like he knows something about Noraa's alignment. Sometimes scum will link a scum buddy to a town player and this was the vibe I was getting from Unowen.
In post 298, UNOwen wrote:Ah yes, I knew that my vote against Noraa would lead to good things.
The wagon looks promising, Noraa's reaction to the pressure has indeed been flaily.
Adorable's vote was not great.
All he said was that Adorb's vote was not great.

And I find her reasoning for UNOwen being suspicious for not.. mindmelding with Theta I guess (?) to be vague/confusing.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Noraa »

I got eliminated in three of my games this week so I'll have a lot more time to dedicate to this game. An hour ago I started ISOing and currently I have a read on everyone ... until I got lazy at the end but I might finish it up tomorrow. Have an unfinished reads list. I efforted these quite a bit so please set some time aside to read it. I am finally not overgamed(I had 9 games going on but 1 ended and I just got eliminated in 3 others recently so I finally have a clearer view on everything)

Reads incoming in a few minutes.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Noraa »

A read for everyone here(I did it by ISO as to make my job much easier otherwise I would've gotten a headache reading the whole entire thread). No one gets excluded :D

Adorable
Spoiler:
post is this slots opening post and to be absolutely and brutally honest, I still do not like it. Generally, when I see a post sussing me while I'm under a lot pressure, I will never like it but I have taken a hot break and I still don't like it. This means that it's no longer a "I was being emotional" type of thing but rather a much more fair and solid read. "Not understanding why I am being defensive" is a really interesting thing to say here. The reason is that 1)newbies are always defensive. Regardless of my wins/losses, I am a newbie with a little over 2 months of time on ms and that is a fact no one can question. 2)rather than asking why I am being defensive which many people have already pointed out, just state whether its town indicative or scum indicative from your pov. That all aside, I think I am not that convinced this slot is scum anymore. Every single post from this user oozes newbtells. There are 0 independent arguments and every argument is some sort of OMGUS(ie SR on Uno and SR on me). I relate to this on a spiritual level. No matter how many people are sussing me(pressure doesn't matter, any amount will suffice), I will legit just OMGUS the fuck out of them. I always try to justify it otherwise but really ... let's talk facts. Im a noob. I hate pressure. I OMGUS. This is my form of self protection and tho it looks stupid/scummy, it is what it is for now. I hope for that to change as well since it really doesn't help with scum hunting but I can't really do anything about it rn cuz I haven't progressed past the point where I stop caring about pressure and just do my own thing. My reads are still heavily influenced by pressure. This is proven in all of my town games (if anyone wants straight up evidence, I can provide it) This slot oozes newb and reminds me a lot of myself except less active(a lot less active actually). Throwing away all of my SRs on this slot for now. Hot take this slot is just
newbtown

Bell
Spoiler:
first glance over and this slot has a lot of LAMISTing(ie posts , , , etc). I think that's slightly scum indicative bc, I generally don't say a lot of that type of stuff as town but I think it could just be play style and im too lazy to meta dive you. I really liked your defense of me at the beginning tho. It was very reasonable and I believe that if I was seeing a newbie slot get tunneled like this, I would also reply like that. I really like the courage there bc I do believe that getting involved in things like this and disagreeing with people taking up town leader positions can often result in you getting thrown straight under the bus. Generally, when I am NOT the person getting tunneled, I have zero fear as town so I think zero fear is town indicative. Indecisiveness(imo) is also for the most part, town indicative. You had a lot of hmm is Noraa scum? Nah maybe they are town. Or maybe they are scum. Etc, etc. This reminds me of my pms with mods when I am a pr. It literally looks like this:
Noraa shoots blah
. Wait wait no
Noraa shoots other blah
. Wait actually no
Noraa shoots other other blah
. Wait no no no
Noraa shoots other blah
. Wait wait wait wait wait
Noraa shoots other other blah
. Argh sorry mod
Noraa shoots other blah
. final decision
Noraa shoots blah
(that was the first decision :facepalm:) Indecisiveness, though it is slightly a personality trait for me, is generally town indicative. I find myself so much more certain and less flip floppy when scum yet I have so many doubts and lots of paranoia as town. Also one post that asked if I normally post reads lists early in the game was really good cuz thats like investigating in on some meta and stuff. Your a bit fencesitty about your SRs(I can provide examples if asked) but thats generally how I am as well. I've been trying to actually just stick to one read lately but that ends up biting me in the ass a lot of the times too so idk. still trying to find a balance. You remind me a lot of myself sometimes as well. I want to say this slot is likely
town
for now.

Fidget
Spoiler:
Post and scare me. Unlike Bell whose whole play here has been LAMIST-y, your's doesn't stay LAMIST. only the entrance is lamist and that is really scary. I always think first impressions are the most important(ironic cuz I blew mine but nonetheless, I do think this) One of my pretty close online friends once told me that no matter what, everyone will always remember the first impression you left on them. Whether or only subconsciously or like it was just yesterday depends on the person. When you come in with that super LAMIST entrance but then drop it immediately, I get really worried you are just faking a really town look first and dropping it and relaxing once you realize the pressure all got sucked away into a Noraa vortex of doom. You really only talk about me. Every post somehow relates to me. Your reads on everyone have something to do with me. Meaning you are doing 100% preflip analysis and every single read is only true if I flip red. I 100% see that as a hohoho guys I have reads that are all based on Noraa flipping red. And AHA when she flips green, I can just be like ana oop turns out preflip analysis aint that hot eh. Excuse me for not having reads now cuz horrible Noraa lead me astray with her terrible awful playstyle. Most of your posts are 100% sheeping/buddying(ie posts (buddying LLD), all the isis buddying, (buddying mush)) or 100% preflip analysis. No posts directly scream preflip analysis but its very clear that she is basically everything off of a red Noraa flip and when that doesn't happen, nothing she says she can't take back. I think this slot is
scum
aorn.

Flea
Spoiler:
I don't have much to say here but I think overall, I agree with literally almost every single post from this user. Well, I ... conditionally agree. Meaning if I was a townie watching myself get tunneled in the current situation, I would have basically the exact same thoughts as Flea as town but VERY different thoughts as scum. As scum, I would just push myself and pocket LLD. This means win/win for scum cuz they aren't even gonna get any SRs for jumping on cuz I was legitimately just playing scummy as fuck, being defensive as fuck, and just failing so badly at obvtowning. Plus pocketing LLD = a big shield that is right in front of you at all times cuz a bigger presence is much more noticeable and will get blamed more likely regardless of alignment. By far the most similar person to me.
TR

Gloria
Spoiler:
zero content. absolute lurker. two posts. I hate policy lims but if we are doing one, this is the slot to do it on. that may sound mean but I highly doubt we will get anything out of this slot if they continue with whatever they are doing and im always really paranoid that lurkers are scums cuz if they don't talk, ya can't sort. And if they be scum, ya still can't sort :/ This slot is a big question mark and a
null

Hopkirk
Spoiler:
I got lazy. Interpreting what all the verse meant got tiring after a literal 2 posts. I'm going to throw you in the
null
for now. I'll sort you as the day goes on.

LLD
Spoiler:
I can't sort this slot fairly because I literally want this slot to be scum so much that I don't even know what my read is anymore.

Lapsa
Spoiler:
I cannot follow anything of your progressions. I see zero progression in fact. But I feel like I'm obligated to give you a null cuz I gave Gloria a null and there's not a huge difference. Yeah, you 100% seem more opportunistic but I mean its unfair cuz Gloria hasn't said anything about the game and thats worse imo.
Null but scum lean
. None of your votes are justified and you don't engage anyone.

Murder
Spoiler:
Pretty annoyed at this slot atm. I hate that someone that has legit played a whole game with town!me and knows that im a big baby when it comes to not being stubborn, won't hear me out. He claims he engages me and shit but every time it reads to me like "Just fucking accept you are dead bitch. Now calm your ass and solve the whole game for me if you are town. If you don't, then ur scum" I feel forced to give reads but then you just come around and are like "oop well it doesn't matter cuz ur dead meat anyways" When Mush says it, it's different. You know why? Because mush understands that I fucked up but is unwilling to save me. You, on the other hand are basically pressuring me to give reads, pressuring me to not be antitown when I am mad, and constantly just being like "stop being mad noraa. ur dying anyways" That logic doesn't click with me and constantly just repeating the same damn thing to me isn't gonna get you whatever tf it is that you want from me. All you are gonna do is make me MAD. I'm throwing you in my SRs because I believe that town!you would see the town in me considering I am the exact same stubborn and stupid that I was in Roses. You aren't not seeing it. You know it is true but you know I am an easy lim as scum so you are pushing me hard. Thats the best I can interpret your play this game. I think you are
scum

Mush
Spoiler:
town
asf. there is no question. your play is 1000000% the same as the last game I was in with you where you were town and I was scum. It's a shame the one game I get to be the same alignment, I fucked myself over.

Pooky
Spoiler:
I don't know. I have trouble reading slots with this playstyle. Jokes can only go so far before they start looking like absolute trolling. I sincerely do not know and have flip flopped multiple times on you. I think I will throw you in the
null

Shelly
Spoiler:
ok I struggle with reading shelly and get really paranoid bc she has fooled me all the way before. In roses, I was hard tunneling her slot but she replaced in and I got really paranoid but then was like hmmm these reactions are townie. I ended up dropping the SR and untunneled. She coasted a tiny bit and threw me all the way off. I ended up tunneling elsewhere and almost drove a mislim when she was the last scum. This game, I've gotten quite some scum vibes. The problem is that based on my knowledge from playing with her, when she seems town, she is scum. When she seems scum, she is town. But in the Roses mafia pt, she said that she knew a lot of the players and was going to not play her normal scum game and now im extremely paranoid. I think you are scummy bc of all the buddying up to LLD, all the weird interaction with Bell(if that interaction was SvT, I think you are the scum), also bc of some really weak reasoning(ie post ) I am absolutely paranoid and I currently still somewhat believe my read is correct so this is a
SR

Taylor
Spoiler:
town
asf. exact reasons as mush. anyone SRing, should meta dive. It's clear she is town. no question at all. I've learned to trust you, Taylor. The reason is that .... you don't really lie to be absolutely honest. I can explain this once its legal otherwise it breaches ongoing game rules so currently I cannot yet.

Theta
Spoiler:
Agreed with Isis on a TR here but flipped a few times and now this slot's
null
. Also im getting tired so the rest of the explanations r gonna be shorter. Edit: they basically dne

Titus/VaultDweller
Spoiler:
VaultDweller I had a scum lean/scumread on. Titus ... eh. Seems to be efforting more than normal. I have trouble reading replacements right away ... they throw me off. I'd like to re-sort this slot later so I'll lower the SR to a
null
for the time being

Toogeloo
Spoiler:
idk
null
for now

Uno
Spoiler:
idk
null
for now

Vaxkiller/Isis
Spoiler:
idk
null
for now

Zdenek
Spoiler:
idk
null
for now

I might go in and finish up the last few ISOs tomorrow but rn im tired. Im going to bed and they r gonna stay null for now.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:52 pm

noraa wim so high
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Noraa »

I just died in three games. The least you could do is not bully me. Im upset about dying but I literally sugarcoated it over and said I was happy I could effort this game more.

You said you were sad Isis left and no one decided to rub salt on your wounds.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Noraa »

Anyways im off to bed. Please read when you have time. If you disagree, say it nicely cuz I spent time on this and I went on a hiatus out of frustration towards my games. I just died in 3 and am death tunneled here. Shows exactly why I've been .. to put it nicely, fucking pissed and salty at everything.

I played badly, but give me another chance and I won't disappoint.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:00 pm

thats a compliment noraa
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1671, Noraa wrote:Anyways im off to bed. Please read when you have time. If you disagree, say it nicely cuz I spent time on this and I went on a hiatus out of frustration towards my games. I just died in 3 and am death tunneled here. Shows exactly why I've been .. to put it nicely, fucking pissed and salty at everything.

I played badly, but give me another chance and I won't disappoint.
Okay! Thanks Town Noraa.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:00 pm

and taylor has been sprinkling all sorts of salt on that shit
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”