Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 641, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 639, Datisi wrote:it doesn't feel like i'm sorting you. no shit. i *am not able to sort you* when you're not outing reads. do you think my sorting of the other players only looks like sorting on the surface? if so, which parts make you think that and why?
i don't really want to get into another shitfight with you, hopefully we can talk about each other without being too heated this time, i'll apologize for my end from last time. we can also debrief our little spat postgame if you'd like, i don't usually get into petty shitfights like... as either alignment so this is kind of a first for me

anyways here's where I'm at, daddisi. for one, i kind of doubt that "you are not able to sort me" just because I am not giving every single read and explaining them all. I have enough content for you to have at least some opinion on me; it seems like many of the other players have one of me. if I feel it's relevant and helpful I'll probably say something or respond.

but more importantly just to clarify when I say "it doesn't feel like you're sorting me" I'm more referring to "trying to sort me" not "able to successfully sort me". Sorry if I'm starting to sound like a broken record but as I've said before I didn't like the way you kept pushing pretty old questions that I didn't think were relevant to the gamestate any longer, then shading me indirectly about something completely different while talking to ico was pretty concerning.

actually, let's just take care of this: do you still want me to answer those two questions? the one about the ico meme and the one about gypyx from back then? if you say yes, I also want you to tell me exactly what you were looking for, how that would help sort me, and your opinion on how my response (when I give it) really informs your read on me. like I want to know why it was so important those questions were answered, especially because it doesn't seem like you're admitting that you don't care about the questions anymore when I brought up even town!you could just be being stubborn. there were questions like, "how do you feel about X, I'm concerned you didn't get a read here, can you give your thoughts" etc. that would've made more sense to push if you were really concerned that my "only takeaways" from my random-order skim through (also, how can you even reasonably strongly scumread my weird order skimthrough producing two townreads. and yes I said reasonably strongly scumread because this is what YOU indicated in that post where you bolded stuff from two quote idr exact post #).

i haven't really been paying attention to your "attempts to sort others" tbh. My vote on you is the vote on you because of our interactions which I obviously feel best about and have noticed the most. Does that tunnel me a little bit? maybe, especially since somehow no one feels the same way I do about you about not trying to sort me? But then again no one sees our interactions quite as vividly as I do just as I don't see your interactions with others as vividly either. so I'm somewhat conflicted but i feel ~ok just sitting here with my vote on you for now
this is just full of bullshit (respectfully :p)

'im not answering your question until i know exactly how to answer it without getting further scumread by you' is literally how i read this
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 642, innocentvillager wrote:ydrasse, starling are probably town.

ico is probably town but if datisi is scum ico scum equity goes up. there is a real possibility they are blatantly trying to establish each other as deepwolves but I somewhat townread ico even indepedently of that

georgebailey is likely town.

gypyx, mini are like... eh I should probably try to read them a bit at some point. honestly my time is probably better spent here than responding to datisi but I guess I'm petty so :)

shelly i don't care about

datisi
ok

VOTE: iv
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 644, shellyc wrote:
In post 642, innocentvillager wrote:shelly i don't care about
What

also this looks like scumtisi. Feels more like shading me/IV without really making attempts to read us. Will flesh this out a bit more later when I’m off work
quote the shading posts
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 645, shellyc wrote:and there's no effort to solve iv, only shading iv by saying that iv isn't fleshing out their reads, which feels really insincere
holy fucking donkeyballs i don't know what game u've been reading but datisi has been screaming at IV to explain certain reads (reads that did ping me as well btw) and iv's been

'no'

and you read that as datisi not genuinely trying to solve?

lol
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 651, Datisi wrote:ahahahaha holy shit where do i start

there is at least one scum shitpushing me right now, mark my fucking words, maybe even both of them
like, at least 1 scum in iv/shellyc?

yeah
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 727, Iconeum wrote:quote the shading posts
i said 100 times that I mistaken it as shading when tbqh seems like questioning now but at first I think whole shitfight with iv seemed like iv: I'm not explaining reads dats: that's bad yet dats didn't really read iv if that makes sense?
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 659, Datisi wrote:
In post 645, shellyc wrote:same thing happens with iv. which is really +scumpoints imo. and there's no effort to solve iv, only shading iv by saying that iv isn't fleshing out their reads, which feels really insincere
as we have established in the above posts, i've been trying to sort iv, despite him making it a fucking struggle, so this is blatantly false
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 730, shellyc wrote:
In post 727, Iconeum wrote:quote the shading posts
i said 100 times that I mistaken it as shading when tbqh seems like questioning now but at first I think whole shitfight with iv seemed like iv: I'm not explaining reads dats: that's bad yet dats didn't really read iv if that makes sense?
i wanna see what posts you took as 'shading', even if you don't believe it anymore

and i wanna see you quote the 'pedantic' posts as well
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Iconeum »

if you cannot do that, then you've literally been shading datisi which is not only very ironic, but extremely scum!indicative for you as well
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by shellyc »

seemed like dats going hey iv give me explanations its concerning, while not directly sring iv, which is discrediting

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 661, shellyc wrote:UNVOTE: Datisi
basically the way I like to get reads is by pushing people and seeing what happens. I did that with datisi in mini normal 2175.
I read dats-iv into dats basically pushing iv with an agenda and shading at first.
so I really feel that titanic struggle to prove yourself as town. and I don't think this is AtE as well, it's coming off as really genuine, and feels like datisi under my pressure is still trying to get something out of iv, and this is more like questioning and I can see where datisi is trying to sort iv now with iv being the obtuse one. which I like.
kinda wanna go back on gypyx actually
this reads like you don't wanna take heat for pushing datisi

what happened to the pedantic and shading post style datisi had?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

(i could make it look nicer but my head hurts pretty badly right now. also i used gb's icon for battle mage because SOMEONE doesn't have an icon here...)

Spoiler:

ydrasse:
it me

staarling:
this isn't a surprising take but staarling feels tonally good, and even if i think part of it is due to being new and thus feeling like, ~innocent~ due to lack of experience, there's not really a sense that she's trying to push things one way or another to serve like, a mafia purpose. there's an effort to interact and sort people that feels natural, and i don't have any logical reason to suspect staarling right now.

the ONE caveat i have about having staar as town for the rest of the game is that there is part of me that worries that she's playing up this sort of... innocent persona? the only things that pinged me regarding this are and where like, in an upside-down world where staar is scum she's doing these little pushes but then backing off of them when pressured back and trying to appear like she is just Trying Her Best, Please She Is Naive And Innocent about it all. this is a conspiracy theory that i am almost positive will look really silly postgame but not mentioning it would feel wrong.

datisi:
i am going to be very sad if datisi is scum. there's a nonzero chance, but i want to hope that my gut is right and that it's minute; a lot of his frustration, especially with iv, feels like it's real and i also think it's real in a towny way in the sense that he seems pissed off that he's being pushed for (what he perceives as) shitty reasons.

i don't think i actually have any experience playing with datisi so i'm a bit unsure if this is more like his town or scum game but like... his pushing doesn't seem unreasonable to me. the things that he wanted from iv seem Fine and i still don't understand how it became that much of a clusterfuck but like... dunno. feels like town for... now. hopefully forever!

gb/battle mage:
not too much to judge this slot on seeing as it's a frankenstein of two people, but i thought that gb seemed... fine? for not having played with him before. (and i think ico asked me about the case made on gb and i did see it but i also just... disagreed with it as it were). battle mage has come in though and soothed me a bit regarding the slot, mostly. some little part of me worries if he's trying to placate ico with a townread to get him to back off but... nyeeh. maybe. not my first pick.

ico:
i am going to be real trying to read over this slot's many posts make my eyes glaze over a little bit. also i realized i actually have played with ico before and i think i accidentally hammered them. that game sucked! anyways. lot of posts, looking over them as closely as i can get my brain to do right now i'm leaning townier than when i made this chart off of what i remembered about this game. our reads seem at odds somewhat but i don't feel... like it's a bad thing, as in "oh this is scum and i should definitely be pushing this right now" it's more of like... meh... okay i guess we're disagreeing? i should probably like. poke at ico more for reads or s/t.

mini:
is not active terribly much, but uh. it looks like a decent amount of this slot revolves around shelly and that is... hard to parse because i don't know why, and clearly mini interacted with some other people but it feels like a lot of it ties back to shelly and i guess it could be some weird pocketing but it feels strange to look at. mini is decidedly in null-world, but like. i guess this could be a result of shelly being the most active at the start and mini having to post less lately. still strange, would vote it if it were the only choice but i'd be pissy about it.

gypyx:
seems to be a bit disconnected from this game currently but uh. null leaning slightly scum, very slight, not my first pick to vote either. still feels like town to me but after being pushed for a while and disappearing pretty heavily i have to go ???. like, is he trying to skate away from pressure now? saying that he'd offer us some content and then failing to deliver on it is not a great feeling. :/ but it feels like it's too... overtly lurky, if that makes sense. like please come back and post gypyx so i can feel towny energy from you.

shelly:
this Feels Like A Shelly Scum Game. her energy, the way that she like... comes and goes on reads, pushes them and prods them, i definitely feel like some of this is bias but also it doesn't feel good either when i read over her posts. like, having an agenda isn't a bad thing, but the way that she goes about things so often feels opportunistic. dunno. i need to read a shelly towngame to see if this feeling lets up and i am just being a little insane but man.

i'm coming around a little bit to shelly town, uh, there are a few things that i can nod at but that push on datisi doesn't feel good faith. like, it's boiling it down to bare elements that feel like they're listed out to frame datisi as scummy, and i think some of this is influenced by my read on datisi too. the insistence on me being town is like, yeah it's accurate on the one hand lol (one day i'll put effort into playing as scu) but on the other there's something about it nagging at me, like shelly keeps pushing that I Am Town and i'm supposed to like... dunno. go along with it? because she can read me? this could be paranoia but uh. yeah.

and pinged me and i think it might also be because i've come around to scumreading iv and like... this is a weird way to deflect off of iv and put more pressure on dats. i do like and dislike honestly because it feels like an earnest evaluation of things but also just like... ugh. there are so many odd things from shelly this game that i can't figure out. trusting my gut is probably the right thing to do but it's also poisoned from all the games we have played together thus far.

innocentvillager:
uh, i'm looking at this wagon and i'm looking at my townreads and i'm just slowly nodding to myself because i've not seen iv like this. iv feels like... there's an element of irriation i've eluded to and i don't get why. it feels far too ramped up in those posts with datisi, and it feels so.... petty, i guess? like there are certain things iv gets caught up on that i don't get, is one of them like... "but honestly still weird that you're pushing a one sentence catchup post where i say two townreads" this sort of weird shading does NOT sit right with me at all. it's these sort of lines/vibe that fills up iv's posts.

"and also, I have a hard time believing you think I, of all people in this game, am scum for "not wanting to go against anyone". Am i being lazy this game? yeah, i am, is that scum indicative for me, maybe. and I really should stop responding to your walls and iso some other players but like... idk we keep getting into discussions and i currently feel the least good about you anyway." equally in this same post is just. not good. at all. it's this sort of aloof "yeah i'm lazy yeah i shouldn't yeah yeah yeah" and i strongly dislike it. going through iv's iso i could find more evidence of this but like, it doesn't feel like a good use of time currently.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 618, Datisi wrote:in between these two posts. ydrasse posted six (6) posts, and four of those were one-liners

s o h i g h e f f o r t
This is pedantic post #1

p-edit: I read people by pushing them and when I get town!feedback I stop.

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 673, innocentvillager wrote:ico posted this meme in response to shelly calling him lamisty. From what I understand one of saudade's big tells early game at least from the two games i played with town!him is that when people are deflectiony to these early accusations in an attempt to seem like they don't care. I felt that this reaction somewhat fell into that category. You modded 2163 and saw how he used it to catch Kerset early. He caught me early as scum in 2160 with this tell as well, so I've seen a 2/2 success rate for finding scum with this tell which is incredibly high even with small sample size given the base rate should be 25%.
why on earth are you using Saud's meta to sort my slot?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by shellyc »

ydrasse can I cheat and skim that wall

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 679, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 678, Sirius9121 wrote:
GeorgeBailey has requested replacement. They have been replaced by Battle Mage. Please welcome them!
honey i'm home
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 735, Iconeum wrote:what happened to the pedantic and shading post style datisi had?
i mean I kind of see it as not shading now

because originally my interpretation of dats vs iv was iv not making content for whatever reason and dats pushing iv to give content yet not really making a read on iv
when it escalated i think dats was proactive in hindsight and asking iv for their reads yet iv was really obtuse tbh.

I'm feeling eh about iv nowadays

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

shelly are you going to skim it to try and pick pieces and make them look bad?

if you're not going to do that yes you may
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 683, Battle Mage wrote:what's the long and short of it? how did we end up 28 pages deep with no flip? any claims etc?
there's a standing agreement we don't flip anyone until everyone has at least 300 posts (per day)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 736, Ydrasse wrote:i need to read a shelly towngame to see if this feeling lets up and i am just being a little insane but man.
there will be a day where you don't scumread me as town and townread me as scum.

one day.

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 741, shellyc wrote:
In post 735, Iconeum wrote:what happened to the pedantic and shading post style datisi had?

because originally my interpretation of dats vs iv was iv not making content for whatever reason and dats pushing iv to give content yet not really making a read on iv
when it escalated i think dats was proactive in hindsight and asking iv for their reads yet iv was really obtuse tbh.

In post 710, shellyc wrote:hi bm

im feeling like shit today and skimmed but re: datisi
I'm still townlean-ish on iv
due to earlygame similarities to town!him but this war between iv and dats seems like white noise.
are... are you sure about that?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 686, Datisi wrote:
In post 684, Battle Mage wrote:what's the long and short of it? how did we end up 28 pages deep with no flip? any claims etc?
no claims so far, we barely had wagons go to L-2

there's been some pushing between me and shelly and iv, i think at least one of them is scum, skim the past 3-4 pages on why
ico is very town
i have a vague townlean on your slot (please don't make me regret it)

uhh nothing really memorable has actually happened so far

pedit: oooh
may i ask why?
hi BM

i have a vague scumread on your slot

please just bend over if ur scum
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 696, Battle Mage wrote:why is Ico-town voting for me??
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 745, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 741, shellyc wrote:

In post 710, shellyc wrote:hi bm

im feeling like shit today and skimmed but re: datisi
I'm still townlean-ish on iv
due to earlygame similarities to town!him but this war between iv and dats seems like white noise.
are... are you sure about that?
yes.

earlygame iv was good nowadays iv is bad
late trumps early in most cases

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 699, Battle Mage wrote:man i am not overwhelmed with Ico's iso...so much effort on tunnelling my slot. *shakes head*
i don't think i've been tunneling any slot this game so far
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”