Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And I flip flop left right up and down obtuse or not, when i find scum i find scum
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3300, Flavor Leaf wrote:And I flip flop left right up and down obtuse or not, when i find scum i find scum
I’m done interacting with you the entire game. I’ll listen to what you have to say since you’re viewpoint is coming from Town. But don’t expect me to respond to you if you’re going to interact with me in bad faith.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:27 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3274, Tayl0r Swift wrote:poe atm is sorta {JV, VPB, DGB, A50, NM}. but A50 was so towny early on. and NM is shockingly towny recently. andres im much less confident on now. but actually i dunno why scum!andres pockets me yesterday and then doesnt try to townbloc today.

so i kinda feel like its just {JV, VPB, DGB}. except i also kinda wanna townread DGB. so maybe infinity? but no... its not infinity, either.

VOTE: jacsonvirgo.

would love to flip VPB, too.
High scum equity between Jackson and Taylor when taylor flips red here btw.

Despite blathering constantly about wanting to vote me, she doesn't because she knows me flipping green is bad for her.

Scum in that scenario might throw a vote to a buddy if the wagon is going nowhere
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3302, VP Baltar wrote:High scum equity between Jackson and Taylor when taylor flips red here btw.

Despite blathering constantly about wanting to vote me, she doesn't because she knows me flipping green is bad for her.

Scum in that scenario might throw a vote to a buddy if the wagon is going nowhere
What? She's been voting you this entire day phase but your wagon wasn't going anywhere.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3040, Andresvmb wrote:DGB made it seem like they had what appeared to me to be a Cop check yes? At least we know Infinity interpreted it that way.
No, and no. DGB just claimed a "result" which could have been anything. Infinity (being an investigative) thought it was a Gunsmith result (Gunsmith would get "has a gun" on all Cop variants -including Detective- as well as other Gunsmiths, Vigs, all Mafia members except Doctors). I can clearly see where Infinity thought it was a GS claim.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:31 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm not keen on yeeting JV. Whatever can be read in his posting might be colored by his personal circumstances.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3301, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3300, Flavor Leaf wrote:And I flip flop left right up and down obtuse or not, when i find scum i find scum
I’m done interacting with you the entire game. I’ll listen to what you have to say since you’re viewpoint is coming from Town. But don’t expect me to respond to you if you’re going to interact with me in bad faith.
Classic scum who can’t handle being scum read for what they feel are the wrong reasons.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:32 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3303, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3302, VP Baltar wrote:High scum equity between Jackson and Taylor when taylor flips red here btw.

What? She's been voting you this entire day phase but your wagon wasn't going anywhere.
There has never been more openness to my wagon as there is right now, imo. If she legit wanted to flip me, now would be the time to make the push.
YOUR AD HERE

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3307, VP Baltar wrote:There has never been more openness to my wagon as there is right now, imo.
Uh

Who is willing to vote you besides me, her, and n_m? Nothing changed
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Worried that A50 is trying to pocket me
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Marky Mark »

I'm going to head to bed reasonably soon - all I've done today is a long shift at work, cook dinner and try to wase through the monsoon of posts - bleurgh

Let me just be super honest here, I don't feel like I'm confbiasing DGB but I'm just gonna call it how I see it and let the rest of you decide if I'm off my rocker:

She is on the Taylor wagon and climbs off as soon as it is clear that it is starting to lose momentum. She then votes FL, which she retracts when she realises he is conftown, but the fact that she was planning to pivot there before she realized there is circumstantial evidence, given that we now know FL's alignment

Andres has definitely gone up in my scum estimations over the course of this irl day, but I would like to (try) and keep some focus /scrutiny on DGB and A50 to an extent rn because I worry that if either/both of those slots are scum, they could easily be slipping past us rn while the town fight it out

Bonus point - now that FL/DK outed as conftown, I feel less worried about being nightkilled so what I propose tonight is this - @Infinity, tell me who you are going to target and I can use this info and my own PR to confirm or deny your claim. Yes, it tips scum off who you will be targetting, but will be worthwhile IMO to get your claim confirmed/denied
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3308, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3307, VP Baltar wrote:There has never been more openness to my wagon as there is right now, imo.
Uh

Who is willing to vote you besides me, her, and n_m? Nothing changed
Didn't FL express some openness to it? That's the primary switch I would target if I was trying to get me yeeted.
YOUR AD HERE

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3310, Marky Mark wrote:Bonus point - now that FL/DK outed as conftown, I feel less worried about being nightkilled so what I propose tonight is this - @Infinity, tell me who you are going to target and I can use this info and my own PR to confirm or deny your claim. Yes, it tips scum off who you will be targetting, but will be worthwhile IMO to get your claim confirmed/denied
Scum can NK you, but revealing who I'm gonna target is fine since I can still find whoever killed on n1. I'll think about it, probably want to target A50 or DGB
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3044, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2627, Tayl0r Swift wrote:gun to head id say scum are {dgb, vpb, nm}.

my reads list is something like:
{a50, mark, (me), JV, andres}
{FL, infinity}
{NM, koba}
{dgb, vpb}

i doubt there are any scum in the top row, doubt theres more than 1 scum in the top 2 rows. i bet theres at least two scum in the bottom four people.
If Tayl0r is Town then sure, I’ll pay some attention to this. I already think A50 is Town. I’m not buying Mark or Infinity yet, so I’ll re-think those.
Taylor recently demoted me to a "possible suspect" level (but has yet to issue a subpoena for my arrest), which is making me second guess my strong TR there.

EXPLANATION: I have earlier -in this game- indicated that I had read the Scum PTs in both games was Scum against me. In these PTs (BOTH of them) she wanted me alive because she was confident she could pocket me.

So, if I let my mind go astray I could see the TR was a pocket attempt and the read switch is an attempt to deviate from the meta I now know about.

Also, <Commercial Break> META IS TRASH
This commercial was brought to you by none other than DGB. :P

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3311, VP Baltar wrote:Didn't FL express some openness to it? That's the primary switch I would target if I was trying to get me yeeted.
Pretty sure he just wants DGB or andres
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3045, Andresvmb wrote:I also still very much think Infinity is correct. Some of Tayl0r’s reactions can easily come from Town. If you’re so convinced that Koba is Scum, the reaction around the Claim can start to make sense. At that stage, there was some pressure on Koba. The one Scum motivation Koba could have in revealing that information (that Marky Mark is PR) is if they think that they’re not going to survive the day, and they want to give their Scum buddies a heads up (since they can’t communicate over chat, and the information would not have been accessible to the entire Team otherwise, which could be crippling).
Ok, now we're talking theory and not reads. I just LOVE to debate. :lol:

Why wouldn't Scum!DkK wait until a wagon builds on them and THEN out the result??

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3314, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3311, VP Baltar wrote:Didn't FL express some openness to it? That's the primary switch I would target if I was trying to get me yeeted.
Pretty sure he just wants DGB or andres
Andres ain't gonna happen. That feels like TvT.

If we flip DGB and she's green, does that change your perspective on Taylor at all infinity?
YOUR AD HERE

Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 3312, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3310, Marky Mark wrote:Bonus point - now that FL/DK outed as conftown, I feel less worried about being nightkilled so what I propose tonight is this - @Infinity, tell me who you are going to target and I can use this info and my own PR to confirm or deny your claim. Yes, it tips scum off who you will be targetting, but will be worthwhile IMO to get your claim confirmed/denied
Scum can NK you, but revealing who I'm gonna target is fine since I can still find whoever killed on n1. I'll think about it, probably want to target A50 or DGB
I totally misunderstood your role - I thought you could target someone and it would tell you if they'd performed the NK that particular night.

Yeah totally scum can NK me but I am down with that, as it would keep the FN alive, and they would have bigger problems. Just let me know!

Good night all :) - please try not to get too overexcited with the posting lol, it is genuinely a struggle to stay abreast of everything being written, much less have the capacity to scrutinize it all
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3316, VP Baltar wrote:If we flip DGB and she's green, does that change your perspective on Taylor at all infinity?
Not really, I just have a soul read on taylor. My PoE is {jv, DGB, A50, VP, n_m}. If too many of those flip town I can start looking at andres or maybe koba again. Taylor is just town.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

flavor u need to stop bc you're straight up wrong and the toxicity is really getting to me at this point
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also im at work now and i cant reread but seeing andres saying they townread someone thwy dont wanna interact with is just a redflag for the toxicity leveks in the game
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3318, Infinity 324 wrote:Not really, I just have a soul read on taylor. My PoE is {jv, DGB, A50, VP, n_m}.
This is how I know one of you is scum pocketing the other. You literally have the same exact PoE.

That's just silly and should make you suspicious if you're town. I have strong town reads on Koba, FL and Andres, but I don't expect my reads to line up perfect with theirs. That would be a huge red flag for me if it was all so perfect.

I'm half inclined to say flip me today because I think the scum have backed themselves into a corner. If flipping me shows that, all the better.
YOUR AD HERE

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

It’s called mindmelding.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3322, Infinity 324 wrote:It’s called mindmelding.
I am truly going to savor this 'I told you so'
YOUR AD HERE

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Fully willing to devour my hat in postgame if I’m wrong.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”