Mini 2167: Illicit Substances Mafia (Game Over!)

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4800 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Midway - what are your thoughts on my POE'd 5?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5249 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I know the scum agenda behind Plus paranoia on Morph, but for me, it’s been the towniest looking stuff they’ve said in a while.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5559 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The Leap is for the Weak Neighborize action.

Hope is a hell of a drug is the town wincon at the bottom of the role PM
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6314 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

First town game on the April Ludgate account. Interesting, i don’t think I like playing as town on that account. Avatar psychology.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6593 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, but you dead, Cat.

It’s on your time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8206 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Well, good game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8247 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 8232, Prism wrote:This was a game. I regret not sticking it through. 420 refusing to play for the vast majority of the game was really annoying to see; I replaced out to give a chance to someone who actually wanted to play, rather than force myself to go through motions with oppressive disinterest.

I don't really have any comments on other people's play here. Bulge had an extremely strong start, and was for me the one bright point of the game even though I didn't show that. It was unfortunate to see that the pacing kind of left him behind.
At the same time, I had a really strong town read on 420 and drew the NK, I think he did fine. Bulge was my strongest town read going into Night 1 as well.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8248 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I purposefully channeled 2014 Boonskiies this game, at least for Day 1. It was the best way to get underestimated and make sure I don’t get night killed early. I literally found a couple games from that time, and said like exact things from it.

Then that one day phase, Morph and I just had it out for each other, which makes sense. We both have lead town personalities, similar thing happened with RC and I. Would have been interesting what would have happened had you gone into the neighborhood.

Bell was able to keep me focused a lot of times, and that was genuine, so that’s a really cool synergy that happened for me this game.

Plus got caught out by Something Smart’s post, Midway was the only player in the game on Day 3 that I didn’t have some sort of personal connection with, and then I started to put together Remelia’s associations with Plus, and them both sandwhiching.

After reading the Mafia PT, it seems you guys were content with leaving Morph and I fighting at each other, but we were never going to be able to get faded without any extra pressure from scum, and I feel all 3 of you guys avoided taking definite sides in the Morph vs April, which made it so we had a lot of momentum without the danger of being faded, so it was just like who’s gonna get hit with the it.

If it wasn’t for that damn remover role, that would have been 3 scum fades in a row, and while I believe Bork played really well, this was a strong town game pretty all around. Everyone played a role in the outcome.

I don’t like the Remover role, but setup wise I liked the idea of it all, it just wasn’t fun to get removed. I think it was balanced, maybe even lean scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8249 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Enjoyed the neighborhood with Bulge a lot.

I also like the idea of Bulge coming in and calling me out, then I immediately just turn it around like “Oh, we’re best friends now.” :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”