Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 962, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 958, catboi wrote:Not really easy to explain. My feeling is, may be loud, annoying, distracting, but that doesn't necessarily add up to scummy, even if his case is bad I don't think it's a rabbit hole scum goes down. I also agree with battle mage in that I don't expect scum to pursue a loud, high-impact approach to the game on day 1 in this setup.
I missed that battle mage said that. I mean what is your take on him then pushing that I am scum despite me being like almost an upgrade of guillo if he's town read him for that?
i feel the difference between you and Guillo is that he has more or less attacked everyone indiscriminately, whereas you have been very focussed on a couple of slots, and have eagerly taken opportunities to kiss up to others (others basically being Gamma).
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 834, Marashu wrote:Be civil
fuck that!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 967, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 823, Battle Mage wrote:No comment from Taylor on pob long?
why would that be expected?
we were talking about him at the time
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 965, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 872, Battle Mage wrote:On Superbowl, probably lean town, he feels similar to our last game together where we were masons.
He literally feels completely different to that game imo. What is similar to you??
*shrug* do you actually want an explanation, or will you just accuse me of having an inflated ego for disagreeing with you? :roll:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 972, Battle Mage wrote:Gamma, are you a hydra? I can't believe these 2 posts came from the same guy

I know you said earlier you didn't wanna say anything to Doubting Thomas as you didn't want to upset him or whatever, but that doesn't mean it's open season to be a jerk to me. Knock it off.
I am a very mercurial person, so I come off as having multiple personalities sometimes maybe. I wasn’t trying to be rude, but it seems every game I’ve played with you you’ve gotten cocksure, and every time regardless of my alignment it’s alienated me towards you. I think if you dialed it down you’d make a better impression on me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 978, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 965, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 872, Battle Mage wrote:On Superbowl, probably lean town, he feels similar to our last game together where we were masons.
He literally feels completely different to that game imo. What is similar to you??
*shrug* do you actually want an explanation, or will you just accuse me of having an inflated ego for disagreeing with you? :roll:
I said that towards you because you were basically posting like DT was confirmed scum. I won’t have the same reaction with you explaining your townread guaranteed.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I’m impressed DT is currently out posting the hydra with certified spamlord Noraa
<Embrace The Void>

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 971, Guillotina wrote:
In post 937, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 934, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 931, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 922, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 845, DoubtingThomas wrote:someone else besides superb (cuz i am not talking to them anymore) point to any real scum reads that superb has had? he's called for me and guillo's policy lim and then now a 'compromise' on pob long? lol why is this town again?
Yeah superb actually sorted in my last game with him and did at least okay at it. That’s why I asked if I am overrating his skill earlier.
Kind of hard to sort when all our interactions are lead by the 3 stooges
who are the 3 stooges?
Gamma guillo and DT
Ok, look, one thing is attacking the play and lie about me and all the stuff that your red faction is supposed to do, because it is part of the bubble. Another one is disrespecting me the way you did there.

May I remind you of rule #3?

"Behaviour - Be respectful. This is a heated game but toxicity will not be tolerated. Attack the play not the player. If your fellow players tell you to stop, you must stop. If you do not stop, I will tell you to stop."

So,
STOP
Okay, sorry if you feel I crossed a line. I will be more respectful
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 859, DoubtingThomas wrote:if you really want this game to progress and have action we elim out of superb-guillo-chaos (personal preference is superb) and start afresh d2
Hmmmm what? So, you town read me but you are ok with putting me in that 3-name PoE list? just for the sake of getting more information? Like if you can't negotiate superb, then you'd consider me over chaos? After mindmelding with me about how bad it is to yeet pob long?

Look, the policy lynch proposed by superb is bad and will never happen, but your proposal looks even worse man.

Like really, I'm astonished.

You haven't replied to either.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 979, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wasn’t trying to be rude, but it seems every game I’ve played with you you’ve gotten cocksure, and every time regardless of my alignment it’s alienated me towards you. I think if you dialed it down you’d make a better impression on me.
when you tell someone to not be rude, but then a 3rd person tells you the same thing to you:

just banter :)
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 983, Guillotina wrote:
In post 859, DoubtingThomas wrote:if you really want this game to progress and have action we elim out of superb-guillo-chaos (personal preference is superb) and start afresh d2
Hmmmm what? So, you town read me but you are ok with putting me in that 3-name PoE list? just for the sake of getting more information? Like if you can't negotiate superb, then you'd consider me over chaos? After mindmelding with me about how bad it is to yeet pob long?

Look, the policy lynch proposed by superb is bad and will never happen, but your proposal looks even worse man.

Like really, I'm astonished.

You haven't replied to either.
i put you in there because you are one of the top wagons and a lot of others are trying to vote you off. i probably wont vote there. that's not my PoE. in fact i dont feel comfortable voting even chaos anymore. i think i only vote out of superb and battle mage today
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 891, DoubtingThomas wrote:fucking boomers are always living in their own world. treat others like shit, and when they get a slap back it's the other's fault? mmmmmm yes
Spoiler:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Tbh DT comes off as a similar person to ABR. Abrasive, but not deliberately, he just doesn’t filter himself.
<Embrace The Void>

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Spoiler:
In post 486, DoubtingThomas wrote:what's the reasoning behind not reading like 20 posts on someone who you want to get a better idea on?

PlusJOYED pretended to read and tried to misrepresent me to push me as scum. When I scraped posts which proved that he didn't read my posts, instead of reading those posts to regather his thought on why he was pushing me for literally incorrect reasons, he tried to continue to push me saying I am rude and he wanted me dead (not because I was wolfy) only after Gamma said he thinks what plusJOYED is doing dumb he tried to back out and left the thread. do think this slot his a wolf. don't see the reasons to town read them besides people meta reading them (oh they can STILL be town isn't a real reason. If plusJOYED is town I am gonna consider those who said that TMI'ing PJ) town, but when those said people aren't bothering t o explain the meta's, I have nothing to work with.

superbowl9 is my other scum read. it was noted also that PJ tried to town read them with a 'town meta' read as well. when I pressured them, they ignored me. superbowl constantly coming to thread to misrepresent and shade my posts by saying, "oh haha I am so right and everyone who is wrong is scummy!" also doesn't rub me the right way. He hasn't done much to be townie either. Weird for him to just 'avoid' me after I pressed him off the thread last night and no one was hopping on his scum read of me. then he moved his vote off to someone else without saying anything else. rubs me off the wrong way as well.

I like Guillotine's posts. Them being skeptical of me giving them town read makes sense and with the two strong scum reads I have, more reason to town read that slot. He also feels very different than the game I saw him wolf, although it was a much faster paced game.

The RapMonster profile pic guy. I think the way he approaches the thread lacks scummy agenda. Him trying to 'calm' people down is >rand townie. He's not clogging the thread, but seems like helping town in a way that wolves would not want to do. He's also been the most friendly out of all the people who I do not know (which is everyone but Guillotine and Gamma to a very slight degree), so I am almost forced to town read him and form a town core there. Similar reasons, I think Gamma reposting tier lists to immediately edit people around the tier based on ongoing events shows a townie progression. the tone on his posts when I asked him why he isn't listening to his 2/3 top town reads gave me a townie vibe.

As for chaos? i think that's the hydra slot. I initially scum read that slot tremendously along with superb, but them writing that post about 'oh DT, do you think the two scums will try to jump on you is pushing you this early into the game?' isn't necessarily t ownie, but gave me the vibe that this slot is speaking the truth. I think chaos and superb are not w/w. I might be very biased on superb. lol them constantly trying to present as if I am the one not listening to others while he is exactly doing the same thing on me tremendously annoys me. and them switching votes off of me to another person rubs me off the wrong way. HOWEVER, if superb is town, I t hink that makes chaos likely wolf because chaoas making that post makes most sense if chaos was a W who defended T!superb with TMI. I could see chaos jumping into the conversation between me and superb while being friends with superb, also having TMI on superb mocking me for trying to associate the two as a team more than any other scenario of alignment for both superb and chaos. we'll see, but i want to get PJ today at least right now.

others I really haven't read much, tbh. I really planned on trying to stay out of the thread after engaging myself with superb and chaos, but PJ trying to push me for truly dumb reasons while not even reading me really triggered me.

I do believe there is AT LEAST one wolf in PJ - Chaos - Superb. I want PJ today, but I won't be defending any of the 3

can you explain your reads too, tayl0r?
In post 624, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 537, superbowl9 wrote:If you really think guillotine and dt leading all our important discussion is not an issue gamma then Ima have to vote you
In post 538, Gamma Emerald wrote:They’re not leading the discussion imo? What makes you say that? And why is that vote worthy/scummy/some combination of the two? And what do you think threatening me accomplishes in getting me to see things your way?
In post 540, Gamma Emerald wrote:You’re legitimately trying to push 2 of my confident TRs for a policy yeet here. I’m not happy about that in the slightest, I know you’re a much better player than that.
In post 547, Gamma Emerald wrote:What are they doing that is “hurting the game health”? It honestly seems like you just want to get rid of slots you can’t manipulate.
I think Gamma has this pretty on point. It's really disgusting for him to 'threaten to vote gamma' while calling for our policy lim? what kind of town does that? "hey if you don't agree to policy limming this slot, then ima vote YOU"
In post 673, DoubtingThomas wrote:noraa. convince me why gamma is scum or let her live d1. she's not posting poorly unlike some of her mates in this game
In post 683, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 679, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 673, DoubtingThomas wrote:noraa. convince me why gamma is scum or let her live d1. she's not posting poorly unlike some of her mates in this game
Rather than telling me why he isn't scum, he is choosing to discredit all of my posts by saying we're a messy hydra and dont even agree with each other.

Town NEVER does that.

Im signing as just "Noraa" to show how serious this is.

-noraa
what do you say to my point about superb doing that exact same thing replacing hydra with me being policy lim?

i will hard veto gamma elim today
In post 684, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 681, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not a normal player and I’m certainly not in my right mind rn. Don’t even fucking BEGIN to tell me what I can and can’t do as town. I am a billowing cloud of anger and hatred rn and anyone who fucks with me will PAY.
walk away from the game for a moment and come back when your state of mind is better. enough people are against your elim today, so no need to show anger in the thread at this moment.
In post 686, DoubtingThomas wrote:chaos 4 people have their vote on you last i checked and another 2 people are telling you that we think your push on gamma is wrong. would love to converse about the game and see where our differences come from. what is your opinion on superb and chkflip
In post 779, DoubtingThomas wrote:gamma not really fond of your backing off of superb for guillo even though you were arguing for guillo with superb. progressions happen, but just feels awk. maybe it's cuz of my distaste in superb. also guillo's play here seems different from 1 wolf game i've had w him. but it was for a long time in a big game. he's not the type of player to gather this much attention imo as a wolf..

BUT he was saying that his able to change his meta on either alignment easily? so maybe theres no point in town reading him this way
In post 916, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 897, Gamma Emerald wrote:I haven’t seen DT put his ego out into the thread like a bronzed horse turd, so that’s why I haven’t reacted will the same distaste towards him as towards you. Plus I HAVE played with him before, so I know him better than I know you. Inb4 some idiotic remark about “you posing a threat to me since I don’t know you”. I know DT as someone with a bit of a bitter temperament. Setting him off is something I think is bad for the game and myself. Obviously some people didn’t realize that and are now trying to act like DT is the one solely at fault.
I think this is a pretty townie defense of gamma. scum gamma could easily have at least made some sorts of push on me when I was getting heat, he hasn't and this explanation matches with my initial impression on gamma. maybe i am just pocketed by gamma for being the few that is actually defending me, but i think this is a pretty accurate analysis of what's been going on itt, as the three people that i've 'shit on' as some say all started with the other slot trying to push me for reasons i didn't understand. i think gamma making this analysis is less likely to come from a scum who is mainly focused on blending in and stirring confusion. could still be an SK, as they naturally play differently than how scums do, but i think gamma's play other than this has also been largely townie. don't understand what chaos take on gamma is either. i have a - at this point too much of a - firm scum candidates, so until they are flipped and proven to be town i am probably not re evaluating gamma
In post 970, DoubtingThomas wrote:man gamma and i share so many thoughts that i am almost scared i am hard pocketed.. but i wont tinfoil yet at least. if you are town, very good to play w you this game

these are my entire progression over this game on gamma slot, guillotina. i don't know why you think i was avoiding gamma
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 845, DoubtingThomas wrote:someone else besides superb (cuz i am not talking to them anymore) point to any real scum reads that superb has had? he's called for me and guillo's policy lim and then now a 'compromise' on pob long? lol why is this town again?
Yeah superb actually sorted in my last game with him and did at least okay at it. That’s why I asked if I am overrating his skill earlier.
Rise above it. That’s what I try to do.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 933, superbowl9 wrote:BM I would hop on DT with you but it seems like they are widely townread there so I think wagoning is somewhat futile. Guillo is more likely to pick up steam from my perspective
My BRUH from before was to this
I literally combed Guillo mentions and found outside 3 people Guillo was not in anyone’s lim pool. This feels pretty silly, maybe superb’s scum PT turned into a bit of an echo chamber? :giggle:
<Embrace The Void>

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 989, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Rise above it. That’s what I try to do.
Nah I think I'm just gonna join the lurkers till we elim
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 987, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh DT comes off as a similar person to ABR. Abrasive, but not deliberately, he just doesn’t filter himself.
yes you wouldn't be first to say this. before when my style was even more raw, I've heard people compare me to 'abrasive' players. like radiant cowbells for one.

who is ABR?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 990, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 933, superbowl9 wrote:BM I would hop on DT with you but it seems like they are widely townread there so I think wagoning is somewhat futile. Guillo is more likely to pick up steam from my perspective
My BRUH from before was to this
I literally combed Guillo mentions and found outside 3 people Guillo was not in anyone’s lim pool. This feels pretty silly, maybe superb’s scum PT turned into a bit of an echo chamber? :giggle:
Exactly vs. the 2 who are willing to go DT....
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 966, DoubtingThomas wrote:as for noraa, there was one post where she based an entire read on my slot that was hyperfocused on my treatment of her. like those hyperfocused stuff which has an inherent implication of assuming their slot is town and working on solving other people on that presumption is town indicative. it's quite difficult to do that as scum. it's hard to explain so y'all might not understand what i am trying to say but
Yeah Noraa has an OMGUSsy style (not saying she literally OMGUSes all the time) which is why I’m trying to solicit a new line of interaction rn, since I might just be reacting to her OMGUSsy nature with my own OMGUSsy style of response.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 992, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 987, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh DT comes off as a similar person to ABR. Abrasive, but not deliberately, he just doesn’t filter himself.
yes you wouldn't be first to say this. before when my style was even more raw, I've heard people compare me to 'abrasive' players. like radiant cowbells for one.

who is ABR?
Albert B Rampage
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 971, Guillotina wrote:Ok, look, one thing is attacking the play and lie about me and all the stuff that your red faction is supposed to do, because it is part of the bubble. Another one is disrespecting me the way you did there.
Idk if disrespect was the intent there. He just seems to think of our triad as a scumblock of sorts.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 975, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 962, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 958, catboi wrote:Not really easy to explain. My feeling is, may be loud, annoying, distracting, but that doesn't necessarily add up to scummy, even if his case is bad I don't think it's a rabbit hole scum goes down. I also agree with battle mage in that I don't expect scum to pursue a loud, high-impact approach to the game on day 1 in this setup.
I missed that battle mage said that. I mean what is your take on him then pushing that I am scum despite me being like almost an upgrade of guillo if he's town read him for that?
i feel the difference between you and Guillo is that he has more or less attacked everyone indiscriminately, whereas you have been very focussed on a couple of slots, and have eagerly taken opportunities to kiss up to others (others basically being Gamma).
This indirectly bolsters my point I made with the bronzed turd metaphor
<Embrace The Void>

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 996, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 971, Guillotina wrote:Ok, look, one thing is attacking the play and lie about me and all the stuff that your red faction is supposed to do, because it is part of the bubble. Another one is disrespecting me the way you did there.
Idk if disrespect was the intent there. He just seems to think of our triad as a scumblock of sorts.
Don't matter, I asked him to stop and he said he will so I'm good with that.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Marashu »

What happened to the cannibal lion?