Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3195, unwnd wrote:
In post 3193, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3167, unwnd wrote:In terms of people I would list 'probably don't kill' it'd be Lurking
Who?
Ah sorry, I meant Catch up

My brain moved to lurking for some reason
They're not lurking, they're just [username].
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3199, Cobra Kai wrote:I doubt that the scum kill is linked to blade and driver targets. It’s probably a separate entity altogether
Yeah wasn't incriminating the person at all, just an interesting tidbit
Stop
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

I expected Cabd to go, frankly.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by unwnd »

I also thought the same thing but I'm not gonna be paranoid about him unless he happens to survive two or three more phases
Stop
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

This is where I'm at now. Placement is on each tier, placement within each tier was not done.

~~~A Tier~~~
Battle Mage
Flavor Leaf
Cobra Kai
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald

~~~B Tier~~~
Bell
Brian Skies
l4pe
unwnd
midwaybear

~~~C Tier~~~
Dunnstral
REAGAN BUSH 84
Lady Lambdadelta
Will catch up later maybe
beeboy
ManWithNoName
MariaR

~~~D Tier~~~
Guillotina

~~~F Tier~~~
noraa
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

I’m not going to be paranoid of him at all. I think he I and Flavor are pretty obvious targets the next few nights.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by unwnd »

I just do not see the Firebringer townreads but I'm not pushing him anytime soon
Stop
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3046, Noraa wrote:
In post 2815, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:I think Noraa's reaction to Cabd was a lot more concerned with asserting that Cabd & co. weren't all that great over genuinely trying to sort Cakez/Cabd. Their defensiveness was kind of fine? But I'm concerned as to why they're so concerned with shooting down other players' ego over just sorting them/the people following them, the concern is to win the game not prove Cabd is a moron.
The moment I voiced an opinion that didn't fit with his, he immediately just jumped at me. Thats not exactly welcoming.
Yeah I was getting a feeling people were getting on me D1 not because they legit thought I was scum but because of, in essence, not wanting me around. remember my "dark thoughts" I mentioned before? THIS IS WHAT I MEANT!!! It feels like the entire game has developed a primitive mindset of just attacking the people they dislike and trying to oust them from the game unfairly. Essentially it seems like y'all don't want Noraa to be playing here. It felt the same way about y'alls approach to me approach to me until I realized it wasn't that prevalent against me. But it really does feel like there's some personal vendetta you guys are levelling against Noraa and it's pretty fucked up.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3207, unwnd wrote:I just do not see the Firebringer townreads but I'm not pushing him anytime soon
Would you like to subscribe to my newsletter?
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

Did you read his section in my wall? His defense of Cakez yesterday looked like town who felt guilty about eliminating their lhf buddy
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3208, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3046, Noraa wrote:
In post 2815, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:I think Noraa's reaction to Cabd was a lot more concerned with asserting that Cabd & co. weren't all that great over genuinely trying to sort Cakez/Cabd. Their defensiveness was kind of fine? But I'm concerned as to why they're so concerned with shooting down other players' ego over just sorting them/the people following them, the concern is to win the game not prove Cabd is a moron.
The moment I voiced an opinion that didn't fit with his, he immediately just jumped at me. Thats not exactly welcoming.
Yeah I was getting a feeling people were getting on me D1 not because they legit thought I was scum but because of, in essence, not wanting me around. remember my "dark thoughts" I mentioned before? THIS IS WHAT I MEANT!!!
It feels like the entire game has developed a primitive mindset of just attacking the people they dislike and trying to oust them from the game unfairly.
Essentially it seems like y'all don't want Noraa to be playing here. It felt the same way about y'alls approach to me approach to me until I realized it wasn't that prevalent against me. But it really does feel like there's some personal vendetta you guys are levelling against Noraa and it's pretty fucked up.
I don't feel this way at all, this is one of the more tame games I've played actually. Do you think bolded is a position scum are more likely to take, or arrogant townies? I think your outburst and defense of noraa likely isn't partner-esque but I don't know what this paragraph means in terms of reads.
Stop
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3197, unwnd wrote:So I linked with someone the other night who targeted Fermis and now Fermis is dead

What do I think about this?
Nothing.

That slot has a high percentage of drawing N1 kills.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3210, Cobra Kai wrote:Did you read his section in my wall? His defense of Cakez yesterday looked like town who felt guilty about eliminating their lhf buddy
I made the grave mistake of being popular, owning a fast car, and not playing Mafia

So I'll get to it
Stop
REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

unwnd-I read it, I think your reads are mostly fine but you kind of got put on the backburner as far as discerning your alignment goes because my eyes started glazing over as I pushed through the part where you/Flavor just...kept going. I'm glad you're stepping back though.

Pushing through w/ Guillotina+the Cabd case on him has kind of sapped the last of my energy for intense focus but I don't think there's too much for me to respond to. Noraa we agree on. I don't know how to read Brian either and your place on Maria both takes a similar stance as me? The personal intro doesn't leave much room for me to work with.

Sorry if you're looking to bounce more off me here, I might hang up my hat for the night as I'm clearly at the end of my rope
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

Any one of those three alone is a viable night 1 kill.

Ninja-
All good. I put detailed notes under everyone so you don’t have to look too far for my sources.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3197, unwnd wrote:So I linked with someone the other night who targeted Fermis and now Fermis is dead

What do I think about this?
Also, isn't it stated that scum have a nightkill IN ADDITION to their abilities?

So I don't see any correlation here.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Cabd »

I called that it would be fferysyrtammy night one kill to bork btw.

Too many stacked players. Cobra flew under the radar day one with me and them making noise, but pretty sure mafia will rand between me, him, and flavor tonight.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3188, Cobra Kai wrote:Is there a support group for people who may have found similar trains of thought of theirs in Flavor Leafs posting?
You can be supervise it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It means nothing n in terms of reads
It's all about personal feelings, not game moves
scum or town could act that way, the issue is it's super alienating and disturbing to feel like you're being told to piss off by the people you joined a game with
Like jesus, didn't realize I was that much of a fucking problem to you, why didn't you say so before the game started so I could leave and not deal with this
(this is kinda just me speaking how I felt when I was having those feelings. I'm NOT speaking for Noraa here)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

I'm kind of curious as to why Catchup is town to you unwnd, maybe you said it earlier, but honestly their reads seem similar to mine so maybe I shouldn't worry so much. I'm just concerned about the potential Cakez coaching thing+both being experienced enough to realize letting scum flip for free Day 1 is stupid
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think I'm getting knocked out of this one tonight. Darn, I was enjoying this one a lot.
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

Gamma. I understand that’s your take on it but you need to remember this is a game. It’s not a matter of not wanting to play with someone. It’s a matter of finding the opposite alignment and using interactions for it.

I’ve 100% been where you are shouting down eliminations and questioning on my friends who I didn’t think deserved it. But it’s part of the game. They aren’t doing it to be mean. They’re trying to win the game.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My Reads List

~~~A Tier~~~
Battle Mage
Cabd
Cobra Kai
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Unwnd

~~~B Tier~~~
Bell
Brian Skies
l4pe
midwaybear
Dunnstral

~~~C Tier~~~
Lady Lambdadelta
beeboy
ManWithNoName
REAGAN BUSH 84
MariaR
Will catch up later maybe

~~~D Tier~~~
Guillotina

~~~F Tier~~~
noraa
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3220, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:I'm kind of curious as to why Catchup is town to you unwnd, maybe you said it earlier, but honestly their reads seem similar to mine so maybe I shouldn't worry so much. I'm just concerned about the potential Cakez coaching thing+both being experienced enough to realize letting scum flip for free Day 1 is stupid
Just not really seeing an agenda in his posts, he looks pretty bad to townread Cakez like that right as his death is going by. Not a definitive locktown thing to do but something I feel about decent about. I read his posts like he really is trying to catch up all the time and it's not just some gimmick he holds onto to not push content
Stop

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”