Micro 986 - The Coalition: PIFoMP [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mystic is so arrogant they play like they can get away with everything when they roll scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Mystic Bear »

no thats not why i scumread u...

Your read on bugspray makes it pretty blatant.
And the methodology you used to reach your scumread comes from scum. You tried to hard justify your read with NAI nonsense and double down on it bc for whatever reason u havr to sr us? Like u accused us of townblocking ppl early and u double downed on the reasoning after we told u that u were blatantly wrong.
hydra of Pooky(he/him) and DkKoba(they/them)
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:22 am

Post by dostin »

In post 95, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t care if i’m eliminated because of bad play by others. Go ahead, vote me.
Better prepare for the worst case scenario though, as unfortunately. I’m not scum because i’m "ghosting" or "defensive" or whatever BS justification behind the push.
Are you saying people should find better reasons to call you mafia because that is a weird angle if you are not mafia you should know that all reasons will be wrong no matter what.
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:22 am

Post by dostin »

In post 97, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This isn’t the first time Pooky sees through an abysmal wagon on me. And he was scum that time too. But yes, apparently he believes he’s caught me as scum here.
What an sad, pathetic joke. He’s definitely scum. Turbo eliminate the slot after their shitty page 1 suggested townblock fails and i flip town.
Why are you so worried by things that people are saying as a joke at the very first page of the game?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 276, Mystic Bear wrote:Like u accused us of townblocking ppl early and u double downed on the reasoning after we told u that u were blatantly wrong.
That feels very much like a lie though because that's not the impression i got at all from your early posts.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:24 am

Post by dostin »

In post 110, Mystic Bear wrote:
In post 81, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pooky is a small brain that calls any reaction at all defensive.
I don’t thunk he’s ever correctly identified anyone as scum in any game i’ve played with him.
HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA YOU MEAN LIKE THAT TIME I INDENTIFIED YOU AS SCUM ON YOUR FIRST POST !!?!?!

What made you think he was scum in the time that you're talking about?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:25 am

Post by tris »

it seems everyone else got that impression
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 280, dostin wrote:
In post 110, Mystic Bear wrote:
In post 81, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pooky is a small brain that calls any reaction at all defensive.
I don’t thunk he’s ever correctly identified anyone as scum in any game i’ve played with him.
HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA YOU MEAN LIKE THAT TIME I INDENTIFIED YOU AS SCUM ON YOUR FIRST POST !!?!?!

What made you think he was scum in the time that you're talking about?
That time it was because of mechanics.
This time they are not basing it on mechanics, the comparison is therefore pointless.

- Bunno
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Mystic Bear »

In post 279, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 276, Mystic Bear wrote:Like u accused us of townblocking ppl early and u double downed on the reasoning after we told u that u were blatantly wrong.
That feels very much like a lie though because that's not the impression i got at all from your early posts.
The backpedal tho
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:26 am

Post by dostin »

In post 122, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Like is it that hard to just not act like an raging drunk and just actually explain in an nice calm way why i’m suspected in a way i can argue rather than spamming memes and creating a whole circus.
I cannot tell how seriously you are taking Mystic Bear's posting at the very start of the game?
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Mystic Bear »

Norwee forgets how rvs works and how u get reads in this game
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:27 am

Post by dostin »

In post 127, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you scum trying to charisma an townblock that’s got scum in it? There’s no way to know if you are town and should be trusted because you just angrily retort to anyone that questions you.
I think you are the only person being angry so far this game even a little bit.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dostin your questions don't feel like legitimate questions. It's busywork and feels fake as hell.

- Bunno
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:29 am

Post by dostin »

In post 128, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You two put yourself on the position as a leader even though i see no reason to trust you. Especially when i’m called lockscum for no reason when i had not even caught up to the game or even posted before you started shading me.
Why are you taking it so seriously then if you don't trust them? Do you have the impression that everyone else is going to suddenly trust their joke townblock for no reason? Did you think people would believe reasons for you being mafia before you even posted once? I think the only people who would ever react that way are mafia scared of getting caught and thinking everyone is already onto them from paranoia.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:30 am

Post by tris »

In post 287, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Dostin your questions don't feel like legitimate questions. It's busywork and feels fake as hell.
huh, i had a thought like that too
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Mystic Bear »

In post 280, dostin wrote:What made you think he was scum in the time that you're talking about?
He semi claimed VT in a game with no VTs lolol
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Mystic Bear »

In post 216, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 213, Mystic Bear wrote:
In post 211, NorwegianboyEE wrote:UNVOTE:
If anyone get's eliminated on D1 then we can't do the townblock strategy anymore so unvote for the sake of making that happen first.
ok i want u to know, this is the exact post I caught you this game as mafia
More bullshit.^
In post 226, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 224, tris wrote:omg this is so exciting! we really are going to get the day 1 win aren't we!!!
Sounds really forced.
In post 287, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Dostin your questions don't feel like legitimate questions. It's busywork and feels fake as hell.
lmfao
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:31 am

Post by dostin »

In post 149, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 146, Mystic Bear wrote:
In post 143, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah let’s just trust this magical 5 picks you came up with apparently in the hydra PT in first pages because apparently Dkkoba is just that awesome that they don’t even need to look at posts from the players to know who the scum are.
Are you really being serious? They posted that list before anyone posted yet.
Koba killed a small goat for this
Yeah great list, in fact i townread exactly zero of those you proposed. Null at best.
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Mystic Bear »

i guarantee that norwee would start to townread a whole lot more ppl by having him or his partner on the leading coalition lmfao
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:33 am

Post by tris »

i don't know why i have that thought
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You know, i actually have a bit of townreads/nullreads right now. It's just not including Bear, Dostin, Scooby so far.

- Bunno
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Best Overall Mish Mash Player

Farren
He/Him

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Farren »

Twelve pages in less than twelve hours. This is going to be a great game, I think. :)
Mish-Mash Janitor

Please PM me for any Mish-Mash maintenance needs!
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Mystic Bear »

u know imma say it:

i think norwee/bugspray is probably the solve bc.

the way that norwee is playing around bugspray feels like trying to get an excuse to townread his partner. he is pushing them as a townread and discrediting anyone who is townreading eachother and/or being challenged. this would be all fine and dandy as long as the logic used for this was sound. however norwee has used blatantly NAI things and RVS stuff to push their reads hard this way.

the little bs reason for norwee to townread bugspray just pings me hard as shit i do as scum to find some small like post to make an excuse to not push on said slot ever. like its the fact they tried to sell it as a logical thing that rly pings me.
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Mystic Bear »

norwee, really quick: whats your current reads list
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 297, Mystic Bear wrote:i think norwee/bugspray is probably the solve bc.
Such an small brain solve.

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”