Micro 986 - The Coalition: PIFoMP [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't even want in the coalition.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just said i'd be willing to let you pick, and i obviously assume that means i won't be in it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Besides, you just said you'd want to get eliminated if YOUR block fails. You'd no longer have the influence to push me as an elimination afterwards because you claim you will suicide. So what difference does it make for me to give you free votes for your apparent plan to screw me. I'm literally telling you to not suicide if your block without me in it fails because i'd rather use you as as vote for Dostin.
Why the song and dance about that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If this is WIFOM, what do i gain?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Unless this is all an lie from you. Maybe you just wanted to push me as an future elimination and is only pretending that you'll vote yourself and willingly suicide if your proposed block fails.

- Bunno
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Mystic Bear »

go look at the rules regarding the coalition phase and what happens if someone has a majority vote on them during that time.
hydra of Pooky(he/him) and DkKoba(they/them)
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Mystic Bear »

HURT: all

HEAL: Farren
HEAL: mystic bear
HEAL: tris
HEAL: vanders
HEAL: scooby
hydra of Pooky(he/him) and DkKoba(they/them)
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 470, Farren wrote:
In post 423, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 327, Farren wrote:Liking Vanders so far.
Mission accomplished
My mission, or yours?
Yours!
Your read is correct.
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 388, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 378, dostin wrote:
In post 371, Scooby Dooby Doo wrote:dostin spamming too many useless questions.playstyle? WE'LL SEE
I don't think that is very fair to say but of course if Norwegianboy picks and chooses which ones to answer (I will say that some of them are rhetorical) and just dismisses the rest as "fake" then they are not doing as much as they could. It is probably useful though to look at what people choose to answer and what they choose to ignore.
Look at this awful reply.
"Yeah i’m pretty scummy huys, but look at Norwegianboy!!"
How in the world did you interpret this from that post? If you're confused about the word rhetorical it means I didn't want or expect an answer to that question its purpose like with many of my posts quoting you is to show why I think you are scum because more and more posts enforce my thinking that you are playing under pressure this game. I didn't say anywhere that I think I am being "pretty scummy". Do not try to put words in my mouth.
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 389, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 377, dostin wrote:
In post 197, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's a no brainer that suggesting and pushing a solve based on nothing is a bad idea, and i think if they are town they would have realized that.
So then why would scum not notice that if it's a no-brainer? Surely you don't think all town players are smart and all scum players are dumb but that is exactly what it looks like you are saying here.
What’s the point of this question? Fake fake fake.
Like I just said, I think this is a scummy post because it's inconsistent and I am pointing out that inconsistency with a rhetorical question. Unless you actually have an answer to explain the inconsistency, which I don't think you do which is why I think this is another reason to believe you are scum.
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 390, StarToAYoungCulture wrote:
In post 92, Scooby Dooby Doo wrote:I think the optimal strategy here is to include me in the coalition as I am town, and this would mean we only need 4 other towns in it to win

HEAL: Scooby Dooby Doo
Ok I believe in you
HEAL: Scooby Dooby Doo

I'll post again when I have a read
You are very quick to trust lots of people in a game where most of us don't know for sure who are the bad guys, especially if you are saying you don't have any reads.
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 394, Mystic Bear wrote:norwee if ur town maybe u should lay out ur thought process cause rn all ur doing is obfuscating ur read process and movement via anger which can be easily faked regardless. The obfuscation when being prompted to provide more logic/a thought process/current thoughts is scummy.

Meanwhile u have players like scooby and tris who come off a sloose and are posting their honest thoughts.
If u wanna win with town u need to be cooperative in a townhunting stage of the game.
I was thinking along these lines and thinking that for town, the main motivation on everyone's mind right from the start of the game is going to be to make it as obvious as possible that they are town. Norwegianboy came into the game at the very start already defensive (in a part of the game where there is no risk for town to be miseliminated, so they have more important things to worry about like finding the right coalition and making it easy for other townies to find them), angry, and non-cooperative, which I think betrays a not-town mindset.
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 406, bugspray wrote:how does anyone tr mystic bear
Why don't you explain why you think they are mafia instead of putting suspicion on them and everyone townreading them and then leaving without saying anything else?
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 413, tris wrote:
In post 389, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 377, dostin wrote:
In post 197, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's a no brainer that suggesting and pushing a solve based on nothing is a bad idea, and i think if they are town they would have realized that.
So then why would scum not notice that if it's a no-brainer? Surely you don't think all town players are smart and all scum players are dumb but that is exactly what it looks like you are saying here.
What’s the point of this question? Fake fake fake.
uh, i fail to see what's so wrong with the question. how about you answer it?
I agree, if he had an answer it would maybe not be anything important but since he doesn't he has to discredit me like he does with most of my questions the call him out on scummy behaviour.
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by dostin »

I just looked and he ignored your call to answer it twice as well as ignoring me on the first time.
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 450, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I care very little about appeasing you Bear. Get over yourself, your not super duper town.
I find it very hard to make myself believe that this is a post made by someone who thinks Mystic Bear is mafia, or even who isn't positive that they are town because they are not your mafia partner.
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 466, StarToAYoungCulture wrote:
In post 463, Mystic Bear wrote:you know what? Put a majority vote on us.

Vote our coalition through.
We're confident enough that ours is correct that it will end the game. If we're somehow wrong we just get autolimmed as soon as the coalition hammers

VOTE: mystic bear
try us
omg the balls
VOTE: Mystic Bear
is this coaliton your final coalition? if yes I will follow you
Why would you vote for them if you believe that they are town and also correct or at least mostly correct about their reads so not just town but very useful town?
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 499, tris wrote:i don't like how dostin focuses almost entirely on norwegian to the point that the only indication of any other read is the healing.
I think Norwegianboy is standing out very much as mafia and nobody else really is. I don't really have explanations for why I think Mystic Bear and Vanderscamp are town but their posts seem very genuine like they are all ready to solve the game and like I said before make it clear to everyone else what they are doing and thinking, which is what townies should be doing in the first stage of the game naturally with a town mindset and an understanding of how the setup works.
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 531, tris wrote:i'd just prefer it if dostin isn't in the coalition
I know I am town so I don't think I will ever take myself out of my votes, sorry.
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 567, dostin wrote:
In post 499, tris wrote:i don't like how dostin focuses almost entirely on norwegian to the point that the only indication of any other read is the healing.
I think Norwegianboy is standing out very much as mafia and nobody else really is. I don't really have explanations for why I think Mystic Bear and Vanderscamp are town but their posts seem very genuine like they are all ready to solve the game and like I said before make it clear to everyone else what they are doing and thinking, which is what townies should be doing in the first stage of the game naturally with a town mindset and an understanding of how the setup works.
Norwegianboy goes out of his way to hide what he is thinking, which I don't think someone with a town way of thinking would ever want to play the first part of this game.
In post 346, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 344, Mystic Bear wrote:lockscum
In fact, i'm going to actively go out of my way to not post any reads list this game just because you keep asking for it.
You should know what my reads are. I've said my town/scumreads often.
StarToAYoungCulture
StarToAYoungCulture
Townie
StarToAYoungCulture
Townie
Townie

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by StarToAYoungCulture »

In post 566, dostin wrote:
In post 466, StarToAYoungCulture wrote:
In post 463, Mystic Bear wrote:you know what? Put a majority vote on us.

Vote our coalition through.
We're confident enough that ours is correct that it will end the game. If we're somehow wrong we just get autolimmed as soon as the coalition hammers

VOTE: mystic bear
try us
omg the balls
VOTE: Mystic Bear
is this coaliton your final coalition? if yes I will follow you
Why would you vote for them if you believe that they are town and also correct or at least mostly correct about their reads so not just town but very useful town?
they asked for votes and they get it
if only mystic bear votes for themselves its just empty confidence and not fun
StarToAYoungCulture
StarToAYoungCulture
Townie
StarToAYoungCulture
Townie
Townie

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by StarToAYoungCulture »

It's like saying "I will stop playing mafia if this person isn't mafia" and that person not being mafia then first person who said that keeping to play mafia and no one else not saying anything about it.
If you're gonna play like that you really need something on the stakes
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Best Overall Mish Mash Player

Farren
He/Him

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Farren »

In post 507, Scooby Dooby Doo wrote:Could you repost your questions? I don't want to go back and answer them if they've started to grow mold and rot
In post 314, Farren wrote:Scooby Dooby Doo: why did you add bugspray and tris to your coalition?
In post 318, Farren wrote:Scooby: why mimicking Mystic Bear in 101?
Mish-Mash Janitor

Please PM me for any Mish-Mash maintenance needs!
Farren
Farren
He/Him

Farren
He/Him

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Farren »

I keep getting distracted by the Norwegian / Mystic show.

Let's say Norwegian's scum. Norwegian's motive as scum in offering to support the coalition that doesn't include him in exchange for eliminating Dostin later is ... what?

Possibilities:
WIFOM. WIFOM is only meaningful to scum if there's scum in the coalition, or if it helps get scum into the coalition. The likelihood of Norwegian getting into any coalition at this point is slim to none, with odds on none. WIFOM would have to be aimed at getting Norwegian's partner into the coalition.

Dostin / Norwegian seems rather laughable as a team, but that's the only person I can think of that would make a sense from a WIFOM perspective. Doesn't seem likely.

Trying to get himself in somehow? Don't see how this would have any chance of working.

Trolling? Not having any idea what would work so trying to throw anything at the wall to see if it would stick? That's all I can think of.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Farren
Farren
He/Him

Farren
He/Him

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Farren »

Or sheer bloody stubborn-mindedness. That's another possibility.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”