Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4275 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Firebringer »

in hindishgt my reads weren't really that muuch better than dunny, i just waanted way more correct pairings to die thn him, i was wrong which one of paair waas scum everytime. But damn this has to have been dunnys worst town game in a long ass time.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #4276 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Isis »

In post 4275, Firebringer wrote:in hindishgt my reads weren't really that muuch better than dunny, i just waanted way more correct pairings to die thn him, i was wrong which one of paair waas scum everytime. But damn this has to have been dunnys worst town game in a long ass time.
that affects "bragging rights" but not associative implications.

I lean towards leaving the dance, but I definitely don't feel strongly enough about it to snatch agency away from OkaPoka. OkaPoka if you want to reread and re-solve and stuff, do what you want.

I think Firebringer is less likely to be scum than beeboy, but I don't know for sure. Beeboy's choice to pair with me seems like it can fit a story where beeboy is scum. Beeboy hadn't read the whole game, the game was going very fast. It's incredibly difficult to obvtown as either alignment if you don't read the whole game. Pairing with me would let him secure some kind of value for his team in spite of an inability to clear his slot: removing the IC mechanic from the setup.

I've correctly read Fire town a couple times, but I wish there was a past case where I had correctly read him scum so I could feel more confident about this.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4277 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

i think u should scumreaad me cause i think it would be funny if u mess up here.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #4278 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Isis »

Firebringer you're mean
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4279 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Firebringer »

im obviously the nicest person here. dont u lie just cause ur scum
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4280 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Firebringer »

btw dunny we talking post game about how u fucking ignored me for like 90% of this game. Hella rude to do to ur friendo
Show

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4281 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:22 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Yeah - the thing about fire that really worries me is he's acting like he's out of his scumrange, which to be clear he most definitely is capable of playing a scum game to this level. The thing is - has fire become too much of an ms boomer to care this much about playing scum? Does he have anything to prove about playing scum?

I had done an earlier dive on shelly and bell's iso during the death to dunn phase, and what really scared me was their pivot of reads one me/fire. It really seemed that they shifted from having our pair be out in the first stage to wanting us to go far, which is a little scary to have any read change happen.

I will say it does suck a bit we didn't get to hear from shelly or bell this phase because I honestly have no clue what their gameplan is. Obviously coming into today they must've thought their odds were good, 3 scum, they made an obvious kill, I mean status quo had to be in their favor right?

Here's the rub imo: were scum banking on bell - gamma being last pair? Because leuz-ydrasse were def at LP territory. And now with dunn's town flip, I mean we had a whole lot of townies calling for bell - taylor/gamma being part of endgame final 4 at the least. Did they try and win off of that one pair? Because if that's the plan its probably beeboy and counting on me paranoia'ing Fire. I do wonder if scum realized my scumread on Fire was very much conditional on a maria scumflip, or was that something ignored. I will say Dunn-Akarin was actually my last pair pick before Maria/Bulge flipping town/town but then I do wonder, if scum sensed a Maria/Bulge town/town flips meant Dunn could never last into endgame. Because again, that points to Beeboy.

But then beeboy wants me and fire to be Last Pair? Like what is even happening. How does beeboy!scum win, But also, how does beeboy!town win in that case lmfao. He's paired with an IC.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4282 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:27 am

Post by OkaPoka »

If play indicates anything fwiw, beeboy!scum I think would have no intent on being the win condition. He would bank on his teammates winning it I think and he exists just to remove the IC. Bell-Gamma, though would honestly never endgame because they killed leuz/ydrasse lol, might be something a scumteam think would be a winning endgame path with. But its hard to pinpoint the plan since the leaves were so early.

On the other hand. fire's play today is fully indicative of him wanting to be the final pair. Do we think scum had the foresight to see that bell-gamma was going to be killed since the remaining townies wanted their head? And Dunn couldn't swing the votes the other way?

I think regardless, scum did know shelly was fully doomed.

I'm just trying to set the stage on what scum knew or not fwiw if you want to add anything
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4283 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Firebringer »

oka ive been saying we are final pair for since i think end of first dance. this is not new
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4284 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4282, OkaPoka wrote:beeboy!scum I think would have no intent on being the win condition
i dont think beeboy cares about this game regardless what u think of his alignment. game kind of hinges on what u think i am rather than figuring out whaat goes on in beeboys head
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4285 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Firebringer »

oka remember how i said i was sure dunny was scum and i think it was weird for beeboy to single out us as final pair if he was scum here. Not even a few pages later beeboy pivoted to saying i was possible scum out of nowhere.(I kind of didn't care at time because i thought well maybe it was just late game jitters)
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4286 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4039, beeboy wrote:Ok I'll be real OkaFire is just T/T and I really don't think anything else past that point actually matters, my reservation on the team was Fire but he sort of has popped off dance 2 so now I am chillinig with the pair.

I am really unsure which one of you would want to just keep me alive which is why I am sort of stuck right now, arguably my main "anchor player" is already dead as well and it would be bold to assume I would defend Bulge there because I uh really wasn't he was the only thing that resembled a scum read I posted.
In post 4164, beeboy wrote:I'll be real Dunn strikes me as town still :V
I guess the only remaining player though that I don't just simply town read is Akarin and to a lesser degree Fire... maybe?????
Show

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4287 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:34 am

Post by OkaPoka »

I will say this
Fire
makes narrative sense being scum. He doesn't contradict the ideas of scum not wanting to cannibalize pooky and with how the day played out, it scum!Fire would play like this. It matches the attitude of the scumteam going from bussing Fire to realizing he might be the wincondition.

However it does assume a level of competence in the scumteam that I don't know I want to give them, given how disorganized their predance was. Agh.

Beeboy
is the obvious suspect imo. It's the basic if I were a betting man who would I put my money on. His play today has been confusing and scum!aligned. If scum were just improvising and have a PT void of strategy, this is what I would expect. A bunch of people trying to figure it out and just going along, trying to stay alive along as possible and playing for themselves. He doesn't even realize that he should be advocating for himself to be last pair, he's going against the grain on Dunn/Akarin to kill the pretty obvious town part of the pair. He's promised a lot in predance but never followed through due to wim or whatever.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4288 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:37 am

Post by OkaPoka »

yeah I do agree the Beeboy is the obvious candidate. It would mean that the scum team has been just disorganized and has no plan to actually win other than hope that town fucks up. They give the agency to us and just bank on a hope and a prayer. Which makes a lot of sense given how predance played out and how it looks like every single elimination was driven by town, scum have been riding on the coattails pretty much every time and playing to breathe water.

But I will do my due dilligence and try and see if it likely that scum are some insidious, cunning group who architected strategy and what not. Probably not tho, I don't know about Pooky/Shelly/Bell but ahh.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4289 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4287, OkaPoka wrote:He doesn't contradict the ideas of scum not wanting to cannibalize pooky and with how the day played out, it scum!Fire would play like this.
what u talking about i was the only oone saying tht i think pooky was just thrown under the buss and scum could have saved them but choose not to

the predominant narrative was taylor = town for dancing with bell over pooky; and i was like only one who really disagreed.
Show

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4290 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:40 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 4283, Firebringer wrote:oka ive been saying we are final pair for since i think end of first dance. this is not new
i honestly did not expect us to go this far, but leuz/ydrasse getting killed probably forced us into this position and dunn didn't get a good flip so he just ended up unable to last pair.

I'm thinking if you were scum, would you think you could last pair? If you were scum, would you kill beeboy n isis to simplify it and then get bell/gamma to win? Is that more/less likely than you!scum killing ydrasse/leuz and going for the win yourself?

agh
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4291 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Firebringer »

if i was scum i would have left the kill choice to shellyc. my unpredictable kill nature would have raised red flags to others.
Show

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4292 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:42 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 4289, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4287, OkaPoka wrote:He doesn't contradict the ideas of scum not wanting to cannibalize pooky and with how the day played out, it scum!Fire would play like this.
what u talking about i was the only oone saying tht i think pooky was just thrown under the buss and scum could have saved them but choose not to

the predominant narrative was taylor = town for dancing with bell over pooky; and i was like only one who really disagreed.
in the sense that beeboy!scum would be stealing isis away from pooky by entering the pool and pooky kinda just stopped caring after that.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4293 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Firebringer »

im telling u with either team of beeboy or me on the scumteam. The scum team is a disorganized mess.
Show

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4294 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:45 am

Post by OkaPoka »

that is another thing, I do think fire scum would just be more accurate on his reads and busses. Rather than being wrong (and right) he could've just blind sheeped me and made me happier as a result
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4295 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4294, OkaPoka wrote:I do think fire scum would just be more accurate on his reads and busses.
wow rude.
Show

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4296 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:46 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 4293, Firebringer wrote:im telling u with either team of beeboy or me on the scumteam. The scum team is a disorganized mess.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that is probably true, but i don't know enough about the three confirmed scum bleh i should assume they are disorganized because very few people would even try that hard
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4297 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Firebringer »

let me predict the scum pt.

bell posted maybe 3-4 times mostly "hi" and hows it going type posts. General maybe "hard to get into this game caause of speed" stuff. Or "idk what to push"
shellyc is mastermind crafting where the game is going determining who to buss or what their endgame pairs go.
Beeboy might be shitposting or might be as present as bell.
Pooky might be fairly active on first page giving warmth to those there without saying much about the gamae, and then wishes everyone good luck as he dies.

I wonder how right that is.
Show

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4298 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:49 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 4295, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4294, OkaPoka wrote:I do think fire scum would just be more accurate on his reads and busses.
wow rude.
well fire, you think if you rolled scum and were going to kill of a scum pair, would you either

a) agree with your town dance partner on who is scum and be vocal and get credibility

b) disagree with your town dance partner and potentially frustrate them just to be wrong but right
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4299 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4298, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 4295, Firebringer wrote:
wow rude.
well fire, you think if you rolled scum and were going to kill of a scum pair, would you either

a) agree with your town dance partner on who is scum and be vocal and get credibility

b) disagree with your town dance partner and potentially frustrate them just to be wrong but right
the implication was my reads when i am town are bad. So ur rude to my skill level sir.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”