Mini Theme 2182 - Legends of the Hidden Temple III - Over!

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:26 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

um u still havent answered who u want to yeet noraa
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 725, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:um u still havent answered who u want to yeet noraa
Dunno.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 722, notscience wrote:some people want to monopolize the thread
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:31 am

Post by notscience »

Am I wrong UT? I’m normally a much higher post count player but I’ve been able to reign it in to let the game breathe. Do you disagree with that analysis?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:33 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 677, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 648, Noraa wrote:
In post 647, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wouldn't word it the same but I agree with the vibe of how Noraa is perceiving Cakez
I won't call myself good at reading Cakez but he has patterns of behavior I'm not sure he's entirely aware of and able to control yet.
Oh how my reads change.

TR gamma.

UNVOTE:
Noraa, why does this post make you townread gamma?
Noraa can you please answer this and then explain why you’re now saying gamma is scum again?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:39 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 689, SirCakez wrote:
In post 670, lilith2013 wrote:.. don't really get the scumreads on cakes. Is noraa calling him scum because he's not scummy enough? What is this logic?
this reminds me that lilith has felt weirdly absent this game? which would normally be a bad sign for me but I'm not how much of this is IRL stuff
Can you explain what you mean by absent? Is this similar to the comment you made about me in zoey’s? (And like yes clearly I haven’t posted much and explained why)
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:46 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I’m planning on rereading gamma in the context of VP’s points against him but have to do work so hopefully later today

Also I reeeeeally don’t like noraa’s posts being like “this is why the other people in the pool are scummier than me” but not actually scumreading any of them
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 728, notscience wrote:Am I wrong UT? I’m normally a much higher post count player but I’ve been able to reign it in to let the game breathe. Do you disagree with that analysis?
nope! it's just wild to me to see someone else saying it
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 684, Noraa wrote:Yeah Lilith I think cake is scum for not being scummy enough.

A shit ton of players on this site play more scummy as town and more towny as scum. Cake is one of them.

The fact that no one SRs him except me when we're already on page 28 is a huge red flag. I've basically only seen Cake die day 1 as town.
Actually Cakez dies more D1 as scum, by personal experience, but that's potentially because people just honed in on him well those games. But Cakez gives a sorta lhf wrong-place-wrong-time vibe as town, and it's not present here. Cakez does frequently get miselimmed as town, but it's later into the game than D1.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 733, Gamma Emerald wrote:But Cakez gives a sorta lhf wrong-place-wrong-time vibe as town, and it's not present here
So are you saying you see Cakez scum or not? I can't tell from your post
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 691, SirCakez wrote:i'm not sure if Noraa is scum but if she wants to play antitown I'll help yeet her
Why are you sure lilith is town?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 697, Noraa wrote:
In post 694, VP Baltar wrote:You understand how bonkers that sounds, right?

And as town, yes I expect transparency in my neighborhood. Scum can't be transparent because they'll get caught. I know I have nothing to hide and I'm totally fine being transparent.

If I was scum, why would I need UT to do my dirty work? I could push for your yeet very easily, and it would have made my own game pretty simple after the challenge.

You're being extremely paranoid if you're town and it's not helpful.

(On the plus side Pooky, you've ruined our marriage and we aren't talking in the PT Team monkey needs counseling!)
I literally don't care. I wanted to know if you were town and the only way was to make it seem like I was 1000% convinced you were. Only when you're relaxed can I get a somewhat accurate read.

Saying this really doesn't help me whatsoever cuz now I can't read u that way but idc that was my plan and it didn't help me cuz I still don't know >:(
Idk why but this gives me a super-genuine vibe
<Embrace The Void>

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:35 am

This is some seriously weird twilight zone posting from Noraa

paranoia about Scum!Baltar setting her up for the easy pushlim by UT - 4:52PM
asking cakez why he doesn't support Pooky!wagon, cakez is scum 4:53PM
nobody turns on her when she is scum, so if people r pushing her she's town? (lol never forget d1 death curse) 4:58PM
lied about trusting baltar in order to drop his guard so she could get a read on him? 5PM
I'm not even acting high and mighty this game? 5:03PM
I don't trust anyone so I won't be transparent? 5:04PM
notsci is pushing 2 PLs - notsci is scum with cakez 5:12PM
Isn't sure who the scum is in the 4 players or even if there is a scum; also here's a bunch of reasons to suspect Gamma! 5:17PM
Here's some reasons to suspect Pooky. 5:18PM
VP Baltar now has "weird posts in the PT" He is now pretty pockety. um this post is a doozy. I'm going to have to go back to this. 5:21PM
Promises to insta-challenge Cakez yet again. he is "confscum" 5:23PM
Claims she's never been in a neighborhood before and she might be reading too much into baltar's comments - 5:25PM
says she doesn't know who she would want to yeet from the 4 players up for elim.[/quote]

The biggest thing that's weird here to me is that she refuses to give an answer for who she wants to yeet. Like after 690, 718, you'd expect her to be pushing Baltar but she refuses to do that and I don't quite understand why yet.

My paranoia reason that could make sense is that Noraa/Baltar is actually S/S here.

I also looked at Noraa's progression on Baltar and I'll do with that in my next post.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

notscience I want you to compare this to Haunted Village and Xenoblade 2 and see what this resembles more for you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 712, VP Baltar wrote:I agree on notsci being scum most likely. I don't agree so much on cakez
why?
<Embrace The Void>

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:41 am

Noraa on Baltar Progression:

"Vp and I've been talking in the pt and I think he's pretty townie and if I had to gun to head, I'd say he's town."
"VP is very nice and his thought process is fairly townie. I won't be voting there today."
"Methinks me agrees with VP for the most part."
"No. I think VP is town and he is a green monkey, on my team. I certainly prefer gamma and Pooky over him."
"His thought process is towny and I follow along quite easily."
"He isn't throwing around AtE unlike you two."
If he was scum, why'd he say it that way?
it makes him look nothing but bad.
"He could've come into the thread and just left out that part and I wouldnt have said anything."
"me don't agree." [response to me saying baltar is scum]
"For the most part tho, I still pretty solidly believe that VP is town."
"I don't even think vp is scum."
"I honestly currently am leaning all 4 in the limpool being town in which case .... taking out me is probs the best play considering im not generally helpful to town."

674 is where Baltar turns on Noraa fully and votes her.

3 hours later:

"I first started thinking u were scum when UT posted a case on me.

I found the case absolutely ridiculous and just like a tiny amount of time before I had told you I was worried about getting limmed day 1.

After I said that to you, a bunch of people openly voiced TRs on me and I was like Huh this is strange.

Then suddenly out of nowhere a shit case pops up and my first thought was "Did VP tell him i was an easy target?"

I haven't been entirely transparent in the pt bc I don't trust u entirely and I feel like that's reasonable and you can't expect full transparency."

Justification for her change on Baltar:

"I literally don't care. I wanted to know if you were town and the only way was to make it seem like I was 1000% convinced you were. Only when you're relaxed can I get a somewhat accurate read.

Saying this really doesn't help me whatsoever cuz now I can't read u that way but idc that was my plan and it didn't help me cuz I still don't know >:("

"VP has weird posts in the pt. He's being pretty pocket-y I won't lie.

I feel like he's been trying to push reads from him onto me.

Also I just feel like I've said a ton of scummy shit in the pt and he hasn't really addressed it.

His one time he was "paranoid" of me felt a slight bit fake."

717 feels very weird in context with everything. It feels disconnected with the rest of what she has posted about him prior to 690.

690 leads off with the justification that she was first clued in to his scumminess when UT made the case on Noraa which was in post 455.

697 tries to claim that she is just placating Baltar to get him to open up to her so she can read him.

717 claims he was always scummy.

None of this fits together, it feels like 690,697,717 are things she just made up because they contain different justifications for her progression shift from baltar is pretty townie to baltar is creepy pocket guy. Like if 717 is true, why even talk about UT's case on her being the impetus?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 714, Noraa wrote:I don't think it ever makes sense for a townie to hard TR someone that is SRing them really hard.

Especially for a player like gamma who is quite emotionally fueled at times.

OMGUS is more acceptable imo.
Or, consider this. I can keep my feelings in check and think rationally. I'm not saying I always do this, but it's not beyond me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 731, lilith2013 wrote:I’m planning on rereading gamma in the context of VP’s points against him but have to do work so hopefully later today

Also I reeeeeally don’t like noraa’s posts being like “this is why the other people in the pool are scummier than me” but not actually scumreading any of them
Yeah I still think Noraa is town but the widespread shade without commitment is hard to rationalize
<Embrace The Void>

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 739, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 712, VP Baltar wrote:I agree on notsci being scum most likely. I don't agree so much on cakez
why?
Notsci seems to be cruising for path of least resistance yeet today. Remember when I said scum would use Pooky's insta-challenge as a way to take no responsibility for their actions today? Notsci is like the epitomy of that. He said he's willing to hammer anyone. I also feel like he's not trying to solve. I don't have a case at the moment because I tend to just keep impressions of each player in my head, and then later if I feel super strongly someone is scum, I'll re-iso them to see if their posting matches up with the impression I have or not. More often than not, I get bad feelings about someone for a good reason.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 740, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Like if 717 is true, why even talk about UT's case on her being the impetus?
a. post-hoc justification
b. inculcation. seems to want to shoehorn in "wahh wahh case is bad wahh wahh" as often as possible.
Gamma Emerald wrote:the widespread shade without commitment is hard to rationalize
my read on this is that she's trying to give scumbuddies cover to bus. I don't really see a reason to melt down like this otherwise. I guess she could just be starting to lose her cool, but there really isn't that much pressure, so that seems less likely to me
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:00 am

Post by notscience »

Yeah, gamma.

I know.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:13 am

Post by notscience »

UNVOTE:

VP, do you really think I’d make my tactic as scum to be “let’s do exactly what people are saying scum would do?”

Lmao
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 744, Untrod Tripod wrote:my read on this is that she's trying to give scumbuddies cover to bus. I don't really see a reason to melt down like this otherwise. I guess she could just be starting to lose her cool, but there really isn't that much pressure, so that seems less likely to me
Maybe
I still think VP is the person I can really see scum motivation in, rather than just saying "this looks scummy" within the pool
Imo a lot of people are doing this lazy "it's scummy so it's gotta come from scum" way of reading things
But for me I know which scumreads of mine (AGar, UT) are because I think they've acted scummy, and which scumreads (Starbuck, Cakez, VP) actually seem like they have scum motivation for what they've been doing. And I want to push those who seem like they actually have scum motivation first.
<Embrace The Void>

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 743, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 739, Gamma Emerald wrote:
why?
Notsci seems to be cruising for path of least resistance yeet today. Remember when I said scum would use Pooky's insta-challenge as a way to take no responsibility for their actions today? Notsci is like the epitomy of that. He said he's willing to hammer anyone. I also feel like he's not trying to solve. I don't have a case at the moment because I tend to just keep impressions of each player in my head, and then later if I feel super strongly someone is scum, I'll re-iso them to see if their posting matches up with the impression I have or not. More often than not, I get bad feelings about someone for a good reason.
wow that's crazy

too bad he's not on the table today and the flip today will affect your read of him on later days huh
Gamma Emerald wrote:Imo a lot of people are doing this lazy "it's scummy so it's gotta come from scum" way of reading things
ah yes, the "ignore scummy behavior" tactic

that old chestnut
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

The pool of players eligible to be eliminated today consists of
Gamma Emerald
PookyTheMagicalBear

VP Baltar
Noraa

Noraa (4) : Untrod Tripod, Starbuck, The Bulge, VP Baltar
Gamma Emerald (2) : SirCakez, AGar
VP Baltar (2) : PookyTheMagicalBear, Gamma Emerald
PookyTheMagicalBear (1) : xRECKONERx

Not Voting: Lilith2013, Noraa, notscience,

With 12 members of the expedition remaining, it will take 7 to eliminate.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”