Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3597, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3595, Infinity 324 wrote:Can everyone try to find their ideal pairs by the end of today?
ah yes now that the create suspicion about jessie has worked it is time to form the pairs!
I’m worried about deadline, I think you’re town atm though.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 3598, Flea The Magician wrote:I am a neurodivergent mind and have attempted to be clear with you throughout where I have struggled to understand you, that you are now saying I've made no attempt upsets me further where I have already stated we have a difficulty in communication and playstyles which is causing bias in my read I'm attempting to overcome.

This is upsetting frankly.
i meant for the parts of today that you implied you did not follow my meaning, not for the entirety of the game, as that would not be applicable to our interactions yesterday
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3595, Infinity 324 wrote:Can everyone try to find their ideal pairs by the end of today?
Everyone but Jessie/Isis. We could pair or we could respectively select Pooky/Flea or Ydrasse. I don’t think it really matters because Jessie is clearly mistepping Pooky’s recent posting as not trying to solve the game, when the converse is blatantly obvious.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3600, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3597, team rocket queen wrote:
ah yes now that the create suspicion about jessie has worked it is time to form the pairs!
I’m worried about deadline, I think you’re town atm though.
So who is scum then? My metadive on Ydrasse fits with her being town in this game.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:07 pm

In post 3603, Gloria Cleary wrote:So who is scum then? My metadive on Ydrasse fits with her being town in this game.
what's your metadive on me say?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:13 pm

In post 3601, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3598, Flea The Magician wrote:I am a neurodivergent mind and have attempted to be clear with you throughout where I have struggled to understand you, that you are now saying I've made no attempt upsets me further where I have already stated we have a difficulty in communication and playstyles which is causing bias in my read I'm attempting to overcome.

i meant for the parts of today that you implied you did not follow my meaning, not for the entirety of the game, as that would not be applicable to our interactions yesterday
like here:
In post 3573, Flea The Magician wrote:Care to elaborate? I already struggle reading your meanings so i'm not diving for it.
you ask me to elaborate on something i have talked about previously (the poe, the votes, my read on you, my read on pooky, my read on isis) and say you struggle reading my meanings,

but you did not ask me about my meanings with regards to those things earlier

so i am unable to even tell what it is i have failed to communicate
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=84280&start=2100

Menagerie

I didn’t do an extensive one yet but when I did a brief one earlier, your play here didn’t fit either your scum or town meta but your reads aren’t making sense to me and if it’s not you then someone is bamboozling me and/or I’m wrong on one of my reads.

I just have trouble reconciling how you’re saying Pooky isn’t trying to solve and why you wanted Isis to pair. So if you’re town, then I don’t know where I’m wrong?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

I don’t believe it’s Pooky. I think he is way out of his scumrange at this point.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3605, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3601, team rocket queen wrote:

like here:
In post 3573, Flea The Magician wrote:Care to elaborate? I already struggle reading your meanings so i'm not diving for it.
you ask me to elaborate on something i have talked about previously (the poe, the votes, my read on you, my read on pooky, my read on isis) and say you struggle reading my meanings,

but you did not ask me about my meanings with regards to those things earlier

so i am unable to even tell what it is i have failed to communicate
I suppose it’s possible I could be wrong on Flea because my metadive on faer had the opposite result from Ydrasee and that would make more sense that both scum were on Hopkirk but Idk. You both have seemed really genuine to me.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:26 pm

In post 3606, Gloria Cleary wrote:I didn’t do an extensive one yet but when I did a brief one earlier, your play here didn’t fit either your scum or town meta but your reads aren’t making sense to me and if it’s not you then someone is bamboozling me and/or I’m wrong on one of my reads.

I just have trouble reconciling how you’re saying Pooky isn’t trying to solve and why you wanted Isis to pair. So if you’re town, then I don’t know where I’m wrong?
it's like, you assume that i am wrong not that you are wrong, which i get, but then you just push me for being wrong based on your assumption that i am wrong and you are not wrong, because i am supposed to be 'brilliant' which in this case would apparently mean that we would have the exact same reads? but that doesn't seem like a reasonable thing for you to expect? based on any number of reasons

like i'm still looking at what infinity quoted with regards to pooky solving and i can kinda see some of what infinity is saying there maybe especially the two posts about ydrasse, but a lot of it feels like, not solving,

the chart for instance is accompanied by a lot of thoughts that seem like they should go somewhere but do not

i don't know where you are wrong either, that's what being town is, we don't know,

like i get that there's a possibility i am just pushing town and being in the way here,

but to borrow a phrase from infinity,

i am town
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't really know how to interact with a game that's this confbiased at this point. Like when it's reached the point when I just ask that one of the -four- slots be used for -one- person to hedge against miselimming me, Infinity goes "Isis' Ydrasse townread is really smart, and even if Isis is scum Ydrasse is definitely town. Oh by, the way, deadline is soon and everyone -else- should come up with dance pairs hyuk hyuk. I can't think of anyone that would be a mechanically correct dancer hyuk hyuk. Sure hope obvtown Gloria doesn't posit a dance4 that excludes Ydrasse again for us to go with teehee"
like did no one else notice this.

i tried to word that to be more coherent but I couldn't.
I was a lot more confident this would be a town W earlier in this phase and I'm losing that confidence, but the less I feel like I'm even being treated fairly and the more people seem to be getting away with (Flea and Pooky in their own ways, not just Infinity) I just increasingly want to throw my hands up and say what do
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i am the opposite of confbiased

i am filled with doubt and sorrow
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Isis »

Pooky "remorse" AtEing while you keep pushing with your ears closed is not reevaluating a read, and I don't know why you think I'd be gullible enough to treat it that way.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

At this point, everyone just post your shortlist. We'll do something to work out consensus

Gloria, Infinity, Isis, Jessie
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:12 pm

For dances btw.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:12 pm

Ya'll gunna make me suffer this I'm going to make you work.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3612, Isis wrote:Pooky "remorse" AtEing while you keep pushing with your ears closed is not reevaluating a read, and I don't know why you think I'd be gullible enough to treat it that way.
Pooky this isn’t town AtE, she knows you’re trying to re-evaluate and it hurts my soul too but isis isn’t town
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Isis »

Why didn't you put yourself in your preferred 4? Do you want everyone to do a self-excluded preferred 4? I guess maybe that's best if you want to be mathy about it?
Gloria Ydrasse Pooky Jessie

pedit: It's arduous to try to tell the difference between town AtE and scum AtE, but if one wanted to try, I think one way would be pointing out that someone who "was happy I'm scum" switched to "my soul is hurt too" when it was pocketier to do so.
"Well, I..."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 3612, Isis wrote:Pooky "remorse" AtEing while you keep pushing with your ears closed is not reevaluating a read, and I don't know why you think I'd be gullible enough to treat it that way.
?

I don't need to convince you I'm town if I'm scum.

You need to convince me you're town if you're town.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

All
scum
, please report in to the
scum pt
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3617, Isis wrote:someone who "was happy I'm scum" switched to "my soul is hurt too"
It switched when you started doing AtE. The same thing happened in haunted village, I wouldn’t say I was happy you were scum but I was happy to have caught you until your AtE pierced my soul.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Isis »

It's not about your alignment Pooky

This is either your towngame or your emulated towngame and either way "oh I feel so badz about it" instead of "reason X might be a reason to reevaluate this" is just AtE instead of actually further delving into the game to see if something is accurate. It's not actually divorced from how you play as town, but it's a gullibility in the sense that you're acting like you did any due diligence owed before miselimming me out of a narrow playerlist and no I'm not going to treat that as a due dilligence
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Isis »

Infinity why would you be bothered by AtE from a slot you think is scum? That's not how it works.
"Well, I..."
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3616, Infinity 324 wrote:
Pooky this isn’t town AtE, she knows you’re trying to re-evaluate and it hurts my soul too but isis isn’t town
@Isis, you really shouldn’t treat Pooky like that, you know how much that will mess with his head. :/

Yeah, Pooky is so obvtown here it hurts and it’s upsetting me that Isis is playing with with him like this.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3621, Isis wrote:It's not about your alignment Pooky

This is either your towngame or your emulated towngame and either way "oh I feel so badz about it" instead of "reason X might be a reason to reevaluate this" is just AtE instead of actually further delving into the game to see if something is accurate. It's not actually divorced from how you play as town, but it's a gullibility in the sense that you're acting like you did any due diligence owed before miselimming me out of a narrow playerlist and no I'm not going to treat that as a due dilligence
I’m not going to allow you to hurt Pooky this way. You know that he is the only player in this game who might fall for that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”