Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 795, Imperium wrote:
In post 793, Titus wrote:
In post 692, Almost50 wrote:
In post 636, Spiffeh wrote:Hey Almost50 who is scum?
So far I only have Pooky & Imperium below Null, bur I do have 5 nulls so any of them could be scum too. (in other words, not you/unwnd/Brian/Gypyx/HP)
Tammy is the easiest player to read ever lol. How do you have Imperium at below Null?
:igmeou:
Tammy, you know it's true. Nacho's harder.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Imperium »

The reason why I followed up with your interactions post is because your thought that they can't be scum doesn't track to me. They haven't done a lot of pushing against each other and neither of them have been in danger so I wouldn't even qualify their interactions as bussing, so I wondered how you got to "not scum together". Would make sense if you determined their scumhunting was genuine somehow but you're reading them both as null so that's not the case either.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So far I only have Pooky & Imperium below Null, bur I do have 5 nulls so any of them could be scum too. (in other words, not you/unwnd/Brian/Gypyx/HP)
Tammy is the easiest player to read ever lol. How do you have Imperium at below Null?
Tammy may or may not be easy to read, as I'm not familiar with her playstyle. I think we may have played together once before a long time ago (if memory serves it was the Imperium hydra in a game I was scum in with N_M and tw, and it featured Mathdino and mastina), and I -of course- didn't even have to read her (because I was SCUM) so... *Shrug*

I also trust skitter's reads to a fair extent and I think she's town this game, so that gave me more confidence

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 801, Titus wrote:

No, I know it's true. I think I'm super easy to read, but just I think Team Mafia at mtgs might have been the last (non-alt) game we played and you suspected me for much of the time. But we got along that game even with that which was awesome!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 803, Almost50 wrote:
Tammy may or may not be easy to read, as I'm not familiar with her playstyle. I think we may have played together once before a long time ago (if memory serves it was the Imperium hydra in a game I was scum in with N_M and tw, and it featured Mathdino and mastina), and I -of course- didn't even have to read her (because I was SCUM) so... *Shrug*

I also trust skitter's reads to a fair extent and I think she's town this game, so that gave me more confidence
We did play together at least once when I was in this hydra, and I think that's the only time, but I think that was in a game when majiffy was scum? That's my memory; it was a mini-theme game at least. I don't remember any other time, but nacho says he's played with you. I remember you as being somewhat awkward-ish just in some things you responded to but also able to talk about the the game.

I don't know skitter at all though.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Bell »

Is shelly dead yet.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Bell »

I need a break.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 798, Imperium wrote:Dude if you're paying attention, we've already given our takes on that. Our question to you is because we're trying to read you.
You have 12 slots to sort if you're town. I don't think I'm the only one you don't have read on, nor do I think I'm the hardest to read.

I could argue technicalities (like you're already voting me, which -to me- indicated you already had a read on me), but that's not going to go anywhere (other than increasing the noise we already have enough off with people talking to/about the other thread, which is kind of distracting when you haven't been all caught up in the other thread).

In short, I want to think more and talk less. I gave a precise answer to your question. Bell and shelly are not scum together based on the way they've been interacting with each other. How they interacted with each other is something you (and everyone else) can easily reread if they needed to. Why repost it (or about it) i beyond me. Unless I do have a case on either of them (i.e. if I was making a case on either I might have quoted/referenced parts of said interaction to make my point), but I'm not making cases on either, so... *Shrug*

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 800, unwnd wrote:I don't think they felt the pressure at all if that's what your vote was used for? Or something else. You're just telling me that you voted them because they didn't like you ISO, yet from what I see your ISO being so barren is what brings displeasure in the first place. I don't think re-reading things they already disliked would absolve you
:facepalm:

They stopped that line of questioning. Nobody said anything about "pressure". If I wanted to pressure them I would have done just that, but I'm not in the mood just yet.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 802, Imperium wrote:The reason why I followed up with your interactions post is because your thought that they can't be scum doesn't track to me. They haven't done a lot of pushing against each other and neither of them have been in danger so I wouldn't even qualify their interactions as bussing, so I wondered how you got to "not scum together". Would make sense if you determined their scumhunting was genuine somehow but you're reading them both as null so that's not the case either.
If that was scum theatre then congratulations to them both. It was convincing to me. And just because I null-read someone doesn't mean I automatically can assume they're scum with anyone else. Null (in my book) means I'm not sure. In my mind if either flipped red the other will automatically become a strong TR (but the opposite is NOT necessarily true, so one of them flipping green doesn't auto make the other a SR).

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by unwnd »

Unwnd, if you didn't depart for the evening, can you talk more about your hyperposting town hyperlurking scum theory?
Lurking for now but again, will be on the list tomorrow of things to do. Can feel the syntax errors kicking in and my vision blurring. All the chaos to look at over there was fun but then I realized I prefer actually thinking instead of being entertained
Stop
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Tammy: Oh! You're talking about this game which had totally slipped my mind. I was referring to a game I vaguely remember (and can't even find) so I may have confused you with some other hydra.

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1510, petapan wrote:yo dawg wtf is this meta cut that crap out i dont wanna hear about what happened in other games
Bro you can't make posts that radiate this hot fire
My girlfriend is currently talking about how much she has a "MAFIA" crush on you and I'm afraid that you're gonna ruin our relationship if you keep it up
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 804, Imperium wrote:
In post 801, Titus wrote:

No, I know it's true. I think I'm super easy to read, but just I think Team Mafia at mtgs might have been the last (non-alt) game we played and you suspected me for much of the time. But we got along that game even with that which was awesome!
I am glad we do. My personality shifted since my divorce and I think it helps.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 812, Almost50 wrote:@Tammy: Oh! You're talking about this game which had totally slipped my mind. I was referring to a game I vaguely remember (and can't even find) so I may have confused you with some other hydra.
I almost want to town read you just for finding that game! But yeah that's the game. I think that's the only game we've played together though you've played with nacho in other games.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK. Got it. I mixed your hydra NAME with Iconeum

Hench Princesses
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Hench Princesses »

In post 587, Imperium wrote:I'm liking Entrapa's posts on a personal level. Everytime I see that -E my heart grows two sizes.

Don't know their alignment though.
Why thank you! This was a very pleasant message to catch after a long day today. Let me just say that I really love playing with you two, as either alignment. I almost hope(?) you're scum this game because you're some of the only players on site that can feel really wholesome and enjoyable to play with as scum and that's something I immensely respect in a player, it's just really fun to watch you guys work. But as either alignment I just enjoy each of your presences and am glad to be in this timestream with you!

-E
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Imperium »

A50 Nacho feels better about you than I do, but he's played with you in your notchara hydra and knows you better. I'm still on the fence, but the research right here has my heart.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Yes, I remember playing with nacho as part of a 3-headed hydra (iirc) where I myself was in a hydra with Chara. It was modded by Aris.. I think

Hench Princesses
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Hench Princesses »

Although I do still wish it was slightly clearer when Nacho vs Tammy is posting lmao
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Bell »

I'm going to bed now I am exhausted.
I skimmed this thread, didn't read much of the other.

Responsibility over.

Shelly is phoning it in to the point where I'm 98% sure I can actually go get direct quotes of where she said what she's saying in death game and I'm kind of just lost as to whether she just doesn't love me enough to fool me or I just suck(kidding the latter is always true).

I liked how imperium actually pretended I didn't case Shellyc 3 pages later.
I have no idea what it means.

I kind of think unwnd is trying too hard for him to be scum this game.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 820, Hench Princesses wrote:Although I do still wish it was slightly clearer when Nacho vs Tammy is posting lmao
My posts are either super wholesome or super dickish
Tammy's somewhere in between
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Bell »

Hence seems pretty townie.

Willing to spilt or send people over.

the superbowl frustration on meta in the other thread is kind of something I think both scum and town do.
It's hard to know, but if he is scum, and he's not smart about it he justed out 2 town by mistake.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Tammy: I don't blame you, actually. For some odd reason players who are not familiar with me tend to SR me all the time when I'm town (and they somehow TR me when I'm scum :lol: )

People who know me though would want to give me a pass on D1 and then try to read me starting D2. ;)

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Bell »

You may have a pass.
But you'll look cool if you kill Shelly.
Probably.
And also yeah, I'd never do this to shellyc if I were scum with her, even if she asked me to, I don't have the acting chops for that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”