Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 922, iamausername wrote:still not feeling scumvibes from DV, but Bulge as a wolf is a call that has me intrigued. gonna iso that, i feel like i don't remember anything he's done besides voting Titus.
Why do you not feel DV?

I want to discuss your ISO there.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Taly »

this is old as fuck but this segways into my current POV
In post 691, VP Baltar wrote:Also, Taly, how are you feeling about that Klyne vote?
D1 was because I figured he intentionally inflated with intensity to AtE the thread, and I don't recall him ever following up on my POV there so it felt like a deflection from his strengthening wagon.

I'm not so apt on a
Klyne
vote now because he bussed
galaxii
which plummeted the trajectory of the
Titus
lim option. Also because he was within the mafia list, and I don't see why mafia ever puts one of their own onto an NK-list AFTER a scumpartner lim D1.

So a solve with
Klyne
-Mafia is one of the least likely solves I can imagine in this game right now.

Because of this, I can see a reality where
Klyne/Titus
are wolf/wolf assuming they did a shit-ton of theatre D1, but that's far-fetched since werewolves have greater incentive to survive and scumhunt than mafia do because of being lower in numbers AND Mafia in a 1:1:1 scenario... So I strongly doubt that this is the case.

I feel like a likelier gamestate is that
{Klyne/Titus}
has
at least one town (I'm leaning on both town because of the wagon stagnation and counter-wagon hitting Mafia)
, and the narrative that the thread wants to perpetuate a 1v1 comes from a scum-led motive.

VP
is also a townread because I don't know why the hell he busses as the Mafia partner
galaxii
Yes, it could be a deflection from wolf-
Titus
or wolf-
Klyne
lim, but on a lazy skim of
VP's
ISO, I like their posting.... and this is a very WIFOMy argument so I'm not a fan of pursuing it here.

so
{klyne/titus/VP}
checks out
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Taly »

In post 926, Taly wrote:I'm not so apt on a Klyne vote now because
as mafia, that implies
he bussed galaxii which plummeted the trajectory of the Titus lim option. Also because he was within the mafia list, and I don't see why mafia ever puts one of their own onto an NK-list AFTER a scumpartner lim D1.
lmfao, that edit fail looks bad

im gonna throw myself into a garbage can, bye
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:25 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 914, Titus wrote:
In post 912, VP Baltar wrote:What's the case on DV? I see their name but can't for the life of me recall why he is a wolf. Sparknotes version please
That's the case on DV. DV is lurking, sheeping, and whiteknighting me. He thinks I have been town supposedly the whole time. Even today, he says suspecting me is a good look. Yet, what has he done to progress the game in another direction. Absolutely nothing.

Then, if I do flip, he can coast on "I told you so".
on the topic of lurking and sheeping, I seriously think that there has become so much focus on making a large number of frequent posts because ??? (which is not very useful imo) and so much importance placed on having unique opinions when sometimes actually working together and agreeing with someone is a much more productive use of time.

You should know that I wouldn't rely on "I told you so" as a plan for being a townread. And what more would you expect from me when it comes to progressing the game in another direction?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:26 am

Post by DeasVail »

Taly I want you to be town here but I am sadly not feeling the obvious town-vibes that I have felt from you in previous games. I know that you probably can't give this game you're all right now and that's okay but I want to start a conversation.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Taly »

In post 929, DeasVail wrote:Taly I want you to be town here but I am sadly not feeling the obvious town-vibes that I have felt from you in previous games. I know that you probably can't give this game you're all right now and that's okay but I want to start a conversation.
true, i have not left my scumrange all things considered.

im being reminded why i dont play more than one mafia game at once, but im done with my fall semester so i have more time on my hands... mental energy less so, until im fully invested in this game here.

what games are you referring to? i remember we have played before but i dont remember where

my approach rn is to find a strong town core and then PoE to see if it fits a full-game solve, also looking at how people interact with
galaxii
-mafia/wagon is my starting point

so far im at
{Taly/Titus/Klyne/VP/
Ben
/(3 More Slots)}

1)
Do you think is accurate on a solve AND gamestate viewpoint?
2)
What are slots you have issues or reservations reading right now?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Taly »

i like
clidd/murder
from earlier posting but im taking another look there.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I don’t have the exact game on my mind right now Taly but I remember there being a game once upon a time where you were obvtown. It is not super relevant to me reading you but I appreciate your acknowledgment that you are not outside your scumrange.

I also have reservations about your townreads, particularly VP and Klyne. VP is not someone I am planning to pursue right now but maybe in the near future
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I am so obvtown it hurts DV. That is a wild take.

I still haven't seen a clear case for DV scum here.

Bulge - should we go after a wolf or mafia today?

Taly, same question.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:03 am

Post by DeasVail »

Why do you need a case on me? Do you have an opinion without one?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Taly »

In post 932, DeasVail wrote:I don’t have the exact game on my mind right now Taly but I remember there being a game once upon a time where you were obvtown. It is not super relevant to me reading you but I appreciate your acknowledgment that you are not outside your scumrange.

I also have reservations about your townreads, particularly VP and Klyne. VP is not someone I am planning to pursue right now but maybe in the near future
why not pursue
VP
?

also why
Klyne > MC
in terms of vote, since you seem strong there ?
In post 933, VP Baltar wrote:I am so obvtown it hurts DV. That is a wild take.

I still haven't seen a clear case for DV scum here.

Bulge - should we go after a wolf or mafia today?

Taly, same question.
We're currently at 2:2 so numbers don't matter much in this respect.
In post 2, Umlaut wrote:MECHANICS
Day start.
Mafia have daytalk. Werewolves do not.
The Mafia have no factional kill of their own. Instead, each day, they can (in their private topic) submit a hit list of 3 players. They are free to change this list up until end of day.
At the end of each day the Mafia's hit list will be made public. If the Werewolves choose to kill that night, they must kill someone on the list.
If no list, or a list not containing three living players, is submitted, the Werewolves may kill anyone they want.
Likewise, if all Mafia are dead, the Werewolves may kill anyone they want.
Day start.Mafia have daytalk. Werewolves do not.The Mafia have no factional kill of their own. Instead, each day, they can (in their private topic) submit a hit list of 3 players. They are free to change this list up until end of day.At the end of each day the Mafia's hit list will be made public. If the Werewolves choose to kill that night, they must kill someone on the list.If no list, or a list not containing three living players, is submitted, the Werewolves may kill anyone they want.Likewise, if all Mafia are dead, the Werewolves may kill anyone they want.
If I read correctly, werewolves are the only ones capable of NKs.

So wolfhunting sounds ideal.

Do you agree?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 934, DeasVail wrote:Why do you need a case on me? Do you have an opinion without one?
A) because I think you are possibly easy misyeet bait

B) see A
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:33 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 875, iamausername wrote:so the fact that Klyne was on the list we saw means it was probably submitted after the galaxii wagon had risen up.
Ok I see what you are getting at
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:35 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 883, The Bulge wrote:why do Titus and Taly look bad for their wagon positioning come EoD but not I?
I mentioned you in my other post, did you read it?
I am giving you a pass for now because I think that you were on scum anyway.
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:37 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 893, DeasVail wrote:What does this mean?
Does you, as mafia, put yourself on the hitlist? Which means if you are scum you are more likely to be a wolf.
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:41 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 921, Taly wrote:one where Titus/Klyne are Mafia/Mafia at that... which never makes sense in this game.
I think you are misunderstanding something that I said, can you clarify this? When I am referring to bussing I am talking about the voting onto galaxii, is that where you are confused?
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:45 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I am sorry everyone for my lack of activity. Especially in games like this I usually try to be the person breathing life into them, not dragging them down.
I am going V/LA to represent my general lack of motivation to do much of anything at the moment as I am completely burnt out from work.
I should be back to normal on Thursday when things calm down a bit :D

@mod V/LA until 12/17
GTKAMURDERCAT

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Umlaut »

clidd was prodded.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:32 am

Post by clidd »

Hum.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:35 am

Post by clidd »

I have some impressions:

MC
- I don't think my opinion about MC has changed, so my read still remains the same, although his WIM is no longer as towny as I had observed on D1.

Username
- His D1 was not very flashy, but coming to D2, I noticed that it "exploded", in a towny sense, according to the posts in which he explained the way he was seeing the game and his line of reasoning about the list, votes, etc., in addition to the other interactions in which he demonstrates that he is genuinely trying to solve the game according to his personal interpretation of available information. Townread.

Datisi
- Before he entered, I already had a strong townlean on Marashu, but after his departure, for a certain period of time I had a little doubt in relation to the posts in which Datisi expressed himself (within his personality), because he wasn't sounding like town, but after seeing a few other posts, I ended up identifying the townys sparks I was looking for, so I feel much more 'ok' about the slot now. Townread.

VP
- Particularly, ORAM had a strange behavior during his stay in the game, but nothing that I interpreted as scum. With the entry of VP, a lot about the slot has changed (positively), especially with VP's approaches to the game and the way he expresses his opinions and doubts. But I still feel a certain paranoia about the fact that he seems to be someone who can influence other people, in the sense of knowing what to say or how to act so that the game follows a certain path. Therefore, I still consider him a townlean.

Bulge
- I remember his input being pleasant and some real-time opinions seem unplanned (something positive in the AI ​​sense), but besides that, I didn't feel the same thing comparing to the impressions I got from MC, for example, and I didn't see any post that hit me as "super towny". In general, he is acting pro-town, in his own way, but nothing so extraordinary. I consider him a weak townlean.

Taly
- Recently, he has shown more attention to the game, in the resolutive sense, but the way he transmitted it seemed a little controlled and not necessarily genuine. So he remains neutral to me (null).

DV
- I haven't felt any towny or scummy sparks from the slot so far. I mean, it also fits in the ''I'm trying to help'', but none of it caught my attention in the AI ​​sense (null).

Klyne
- During D1 he was a very strange slot to read, considering that a lot of the time he was within a specific type of personality, making several posts suffer the influence of his fabricated concept, making it difficult to understand what his intention was. Since the beginning of D2, however, I feel that he has fallen a lot in the "strength" that his typing had and is starting to sound scummy. But I'm still not sure if the slot is town or not, so it's in a vacuum (null).

Titus
- A lot about Titus in this game seems out of the way I imagine from Town!Titus, especially in relation to the way she is approaching scumhunting. But, considering the sequence of her last posts, I'm starting to feel back to that feeling of wim-towny from Town!Titus. If it were only for the content of D1, I would be much more inclined to instantly eliminate the slot, but considering these diverging sensations, I am waiting a bit to reorganize my ideas. Therefore, she is on a line between townlean-scumread that can go anywhere depending on what she does.

Plusjoyed
- Initially, I considered his D1 null, since I might not be very good at reading his playstyle (which seemed scummy), but after the galaxi flip, I remembered that Battlemage has a pattern of avoiding scumgames when he's already in more than one game simultaneously and, for some reason, I felt an association between Battlemage and Megabyte (predecessor of plusjoyed) in this respect. Of course, I can't argue much about that (against the rules), but after seeing some dates and minutes, I was inclined to think that the slot is probably scum and seeing plusjoyed ISO from a null-scum point of view instead of null-null, I concluded that his TRs and some behaviors between D1 and D2 are compatible with a scum mentality, so he is a scumread (which is the reason for my vote).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 928, DeasVail wrote:You should know that I wouldn't rely on "I told you so" as a plan for being a townread. And what more would you expect from me when it comes to progressing the game in another direction?
A push, active unique reasoning even if you agreed with everything being said. I expect you to do things.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 929, DeasVail wrote:Taly I want you to be town here but I am sadly not feeling the obvious town-vibes that I have felt from you in previous games.
I know that you probably can't give this game you're all right now and that's okay but I want to start a conversation
Why are you excusing Taly's behavior?

Why do you "know" Taly can't give this game her best?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Clidd, I see you're using the standard of "solving the game" as the standard for a townread. This is a mistake. Both alignments want to solve the game. Both want to scumhunt.

Mafia want to eliminate wolves, particularly if they are townread. Wolves want to eliminate mafia at some point as this nets them free kill potential. Plus, being on a mafia lynch gets them credit later on.

It's about how they solve the game. This is why I have VP in my high lock townread. Only one team with him makes sense (Kylne, wolves). If he lives forever and a day, I might reasses but it's about how they hunt.

Then we get to Murdercat. He's trying to expand the mafia suspect pool away from username's consensus and overly defensive. He does not do any followup on his theory that scum may have bussed early. He just wants more suspects there. He's also been very sheepy in his votes, like he needs permission. These are mafia associative tells.

Spoiler: BM quotes
In post 397, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 394, Umlaut wrote:
Seeking a replacement for Battle Mage.

:(
:(
MURDERCAT has no significant interactions with BM before this.
In post 399, MURDERCAT wrote:Are Mara and BM scum and BM didn't want to deal with no teammate?
*tin foil*
This line of questioning worked really well in my last multiball game :lol:
Ok this post might be a good look but then comes the context and follow up.
In post 403, MURDERCAT wrote:Yeah that was mostly a joke for Plus/username/Titus
He immediately walks back his idea that questioning the BM slot is good, claiming it was a joke.
In post 712, MURDERCAT wrote:Going to try to go a bit faster this time sorry.

Spoiler: Reread page 11-24
In post 269, clidd wrote:UNVOTE: Titus
In post 270, clidd wrote:MC, what do you think about Titus after her last set of posts?

I was rereading the game and started to detect small towny sparks from Titus, so I started to wonder if the static gamestate would say something AI about the wagon's position.
I should be looking at this more closely if Titus is actually scum. Clidd might be deciding the bus isn't necessary here as the wagon stalled a bit.
In post 295, Marashu wrote:I think I figured out what about Klick's posts has been bugginig me. Klick keeps drawing attention to how there's a large number of scum in this game, either directly or indirectly. (post directly but also implied in by how there's bound to be scum on the early wagon but also town on the early wagon, and in with a line of how there must be scum even if Klick thinks they are towny). This bothers me because it's shifting focus away from reading players.

Klick's townread of me I think comes out of nowhere - or rather, it seems to have shifted after more people have expressed townleans on me. I'd like to know what that thing I did was that changed your mind. And wait, why is Klyne in your townish section?

VOTE: Klick
It's sort of interesting how Mara is kinda always off doing his own thing, it's probably + town points, it doesn't feel like he is trying to drive attention away from other places at all, just giving genuine analysis.

is kinda the first real content from DV. It's a lot of shade without a ton of substance, I think I want to see more here. Like I think username is playing to town meta but I'm not sure if it deserves a town read, there were still only like 3 posts in the iso. Maybe I'm just biased because there is shade thrown my way too.
In post 381, iamausername wrote:
In post 380, MURDERCAT wrote: Who is your top TR?
it might still be Plus, it might be DeasVail. i'm pretty sold on both of them as town at this point.
There's these weird groups forming. Plus/DV/username, me/clidd/Klyne.

I like how clidd is interacting with me around here, fwiw.
In post 424, clidd wrote:VOTE: Titus
I think this in response to Klyne trying to get the game going again (which by the way is still ++ townie to me) basically made my fears evaporate in regards to clidd.
In post 437, The Bulge wrote:mcat i see your questions but tbh I barely remember anything about the titus wagon. gimme a bit
Bulge hasn't really done anything yet
In post 440, VP Baltar wrote:Halfway update:

Y'all realize Titus and Marashu are scum together, right? They both defended each other as town with like zero coherent reasoning at all in the very early pages of the game. I'd maybe even guess werewolves since I'd suspect that pair to be highly defense of each other if they have any hope of winning the game.

Klick and Klyne are my strongest townreads based on me vibing with the things they say. Klick early pages and in analysis of the Taly wagon, Klyne more pages 5-9 when he's busting up Marashu & Titus with zero fucks given.

clidd is probably clueless town based on early impressions.
VP is joining the Klyne/MC/clidd group that formed. Bulge too. I wonder if one of these are scum trying to get into a town block? VP is a bit more opportunistic in regards to his position relative to Titus but his posts also feel better.

Reading Datisi intro posts ( and beyond). I don't like the kinda "worried about TRing Titus but still gunna TR Titus for all her posts" thing that is happening. And then in the next post Titus is TSTBS?
In post 494, Taly wrote:Da'Vonne is amazing and you're officially top tier human for this hiiii <3
It is known.
In post 496, Datisi wrote:if anyone will even read it
I'm reading it!
In post 499, VP Baltar wrote:Oh snap. The business happened over night.

Sorry you drew scum though. Will catch up later today.
I feel like the game is going to come down to figuring out where the scum is in the two groups that I pointed out. Overall I like datisi's posting but I think I might be mega tunneling on Titus so that is coloring my perception of the slot. I don't get VP's confidence here :/
In post 527, Datisi wrote:VOTE: plusjoyed
This is big + town for me I think because Datisi scum probably votes for VP here if he is scum with Titus and that was basically my big worry about the slot.
In post 533, iamausername wrote:i'm realising now why i have felt no desire to join the Titus wagon despite not townreading her at all. i'm feeling some level of bad vibes from every one of these people.
I find such a range of reads on me to be really weird. It makes me think the SRs on me are fake but that's probably unfair :lol:

Titus arrives, I think this will be telling.
In post 554, Titus wrote:That static gamestate is because of scum not wanting to push opposing scum or do anything really. I am making moves and scumhunting, but still wagoned. There's no discussion elsewhere because half the game doesn't want it. There's no incentive to push elsewhere if a wagon that's not on their team develops. When both scum find it, why would they bother? Doubly so when I am not around to defend myself.
How can you say this when you were just V/LA...
I hardly consider Titus to have done much scum hunting so far, plus you can't really say that you are doing a lot but also that you take a while to get going.
In post 185, Titus wrote:@Clidd, I take off later.
DV comes in with . I'm kinda wary that scum DV saw the read on me was unsustainable and dropped it, but maybe I am just more town now. I do agree with the reads on both username and clidd.
In post 561, DeasVail wrote:Klyne just seems all hot air to me and little in the way of organic substance. It just all seems very rah rah whatever works and I’m looking forward to seeing how they respond to votes.
I really think klyne is town still.

Bulge is saying a lot of stuff but I want him to pick a side and give some reads.

I am mindmelding with clidd here I think.

Spoiler: Part 2
Technical error but MURDERCAT's his text is included in the prior spoiler.

Feeling something like this at the moment.

{taly, clidd, klyne}
{username, datisi}
{galaxii, ben, VP}
{bulge, plus, dv}
{titus}

Going to respond like normal from here as I'm almost back up to date.
He has galaxii as null.
In post 740, MURDERCAT wrote:I do actually, but doesn't it really come down to who casts the first vote :thinking:
He had previously said that he liked the idea of a galaxy wagon except for who started it.

#derail attempt
In post 743, MURDERCAT wrote:Oh that was Plus's slot! Which I promptly tried to yeet lol. But Plus was basically scum that game even if technically he was town.
Maybe I only kicked ass at the end of that game :lol:
Says something about BM slot only to walk back as wrong slot.
In post 785, MURDERCAT wrote:Well see you all tomorrow
I was going to try to get galaxii to give some info pre hammer but I guess she isn't coming
Wanted to hammer but then says he wanted to gather information too.

His ISO spends a fair amount of time trying to stop the speedwagon when he can and zero effort sorting it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by iamausername »

sorry, been a little busy. here's where i'm at: i have liked what i've seen coming from both Klyne and Titus today. feel like i misinterpreted the intent of as Klyne being happy to continue the 1v1 with Titus, and the fact that he isn't seeking to do that gives me a more positive vibe there, because my impression is that Klyne would not be the one taking the fall in that face-off.

i iso'd Bulge. does feel pretty likely to be scum. i'm seeing an awful lot of asking of questions without any follow up, which makes me think he is trying to look busy more than actually trying to solve.

if i were to call the teams right now, i'd say MURDERCAT + clidd for mafia, and then Bulge + ??? for wolves. maybe Taly, but the townblocking approach in actually feels kind of genuine to me, and the fact that he puts both Titus and Klyne in there in particular strikes me as a not-scum thing to do. so maybe i have been wrong about DV? or even Plus? not sure. i should probably try to figure it out, but for now, let's see where this takes us:

VOTE: The Bulge
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 946, Titus wrote:
In post 929, DeasVail wrote:Taly I want you to be town here but I am sadly not feeling the obvious town-vibes that I have felt from you in previous games.
I know that you probably can't give this game you're all right now and that's okay but I want to start a conversation
Why are you excusing Taly's behavior?

Why do you "know" Taly can't give this game her best?
This is a little intense

Return to “Completed Open Games”