Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1654, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1652, Infinity 324 wrote:I mean why
wouldn't
they? I can think of a few reasons why they would vote dunn there: it fits with their reads, they think TGP will be easier to mislim later, they think dunn could be more of a threat to scum, etc. Point being, they certainly wouldn't vote dunn if dunn was scum.
So what you’re arguing is the votes and push on Dunn is from town, because I don’t understand what else you could be saying here? This is a game where all towns are vts. It isn’t a game where scum thought TGP was some secret PR because that’s really the only way your theory makes any sense. If scum know they’re getting a guaranteed mislaunch in TGP, they don’t try to derail that in a game where town are all vts, so whatever Dunn is, I read the votes/push on him as more likely to be coming from town than scum.
In post 1657, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1655, Infinity 324 wrote:I just gave 3 reasons why scum might vote dunn in that situation.
In post 1652, Infinity 324 wrote:I mean why
wouldn't
they? I can think of a few reasons why they would vote dunn there: it fits with tgheir reads, they think TGP will be easier to mislim later, they think dunn could be more of a threat to scum, etc.
Point being, they certainly wouldn't vote dunn if dunn was scum.

Your first three points don’t make sense with the bolded though. If according to your theory, scum were pushing Dunn because it “fit with their reads” or “they thought TGP would be easier to mislim later” or they considered Dunn “more of a threat to scum” ( seriously why though?), how does that make sense with the bolded? If scum obviously wouldn’t vote Dunn if he was scum, then how doesn’t that make the push on him, more likely to have come from town?
In post 1660, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1659, Infinity 324 wrote:You might be right that the act of voting dunn when town!TGP is getting run up is more likely to come from town, but the point still stands that a group of 4 players (fmpov) is likely to have 1 scum without mechanical evidence.
Alternative theory: Dunn could be scum with a buddy trying to push him for towncred but because of TGP wagon, I think Dunn push was more than likely town if he’s scum. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a game where scum tried to derail a counterwagon to town in all vanilla setup.
In post 1671, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1667, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1658, Infinity 324 wrote:I think we’re talking past each other so let’s work through this.

We have 4 possibilities:
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is scum: we both agree this is unlikely
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is town: I think this is the most likely scenario
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is scum: you think this is the most likely scenario, but I’m not convinced; it requires 4 players other than me to all be town, which is unlikely just by probability
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is town: also a possibility but unlikely by probability
Too much on probablility here

There was never really a case against me in the first place, it doesn't really matter whether it was town or scum that jumped on me (though I agree it's unlikely that they were all town)
Can you stop talking about anything other than you in this game or who’s pushing you etc. and actually talk about some other players and actually make reads?

I’m not extremely happy that is is probably the third time I’ve asked you this question and you continue to ignore it for some reason.

I will be keeping score if you also dodge this post as well. So besides tr Fea, sr Hopkirk and Pooky, what are your thoughts on the rest of the playerlist?

3rd time I’ve asked you this and next time you post in this thread I’m expecting an answer.
In post 1672, Gloria Cleary wrote: @Flea, I’m definitely talking about Dunn. I don’t tr the fact that he continues to ignore my request to give reads and if he continues to dodge this, I will likely be voting him.

Pooky is a bad vote and Isis is probably my top tr. I also need to hear more from Hopkirk.
Proof that Infinty hasn’t been reading my posts.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1754, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1743, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1633, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1622, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1619, Gloria Cleary wrote:He isn’t solvey and sorting players like he usually does as town
sorry is this about dunn or hopkirk? cuz i thought dunn at first and i would in no way agree with this assessment of dunn at all ^
I don’t know why, every towngame I ‘ve read of his, he has done more than he is here. He’s only given one townread so far: Flea and two maybe three scumreads: TGP, and now Pooky. And even that post he made about launching players due to their post count. he can’t bother to make actual reads or what?

At any rate Isis is a terrible vote. I strongly tr her pre-flip and it’s actually even stronger post-flip.
uh i've seen several towngames of his where he's done *less* than this soooooooo

i'm really not vibing isis-town and i really hate that she's like perpetually ignoring me
maybe i'm being petty but i feel like she would actually, like, try to engage me here as town?

the one thing that's kinda maybe making me doubt this is that she kinda played like this (i.e. badly) in a marathon last night and was town but i'm not sure how much credence to give to marathon games

~

i disagree with infinity's pooky take but he's still town

It would really help me out a lot if you would link those towngames of his.

I honestly don’t understand your Isis scumread. She doesn’t feel scummy to me in the slightest.
In post 1756, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1752, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1671, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1667, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1658, Infinity 324 wrote:I think we’re talking past each other so let’s work through this.

We have 4 possibilities:
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is scum: we both agree this is unlikely
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is town: I think this is the most likely scenario
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is scum: you think this is the most likely scenario, but I’m not convinced; it requires 4 players other than me to all be town, which is unlikely just by probability
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is town: also a possibility but unlikely by probability
Too much on probablility here

There was never really a case against me in the first place, it doesn't really matter whether it was town or scum that jumped on me (though I agree it's unlikely that they were all town)
Can you stop talking about anything other than you in this game or who’s pushing you etc. and actually talk about some other players and actually make reads?

I’m not extremely happy that is is probably the third time I’ve asked you this question and you continue to ignore it for some reason.

I will be keeping score if you also dodge this post as well. So besides tr Fea, sr Hopkirk and Pooky, what are your thoughts on the rest of the playerlist?

3rd time I’ve asked you this and next time you post in this thread I’m expecting an answer.
I'm not ignoring it, I gave you all I have

I have reads. I'm pushing one.

I can focus on things other than myself when you stop constantly making it about myself

My thoughts on the rest will come, but I don't think that's a priority right now
In post 1753, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1672, Gloria Cleary wrote: @Flea, I’m definitely talking about Dunn. I don’t tr the fact that he continues to ignore my request to give reads and if he continues to dodge this, I will likely be voting him.

Pooky is a bad vote and Isis is probably my top tr. I also need to hear more from Hopkirk.
Vote me then, you're not going to be able to pressure me into giving reads

I’m trying to sort you and giving reads is one of the ways that help me to sort. Do you have literally no opinions at all on any but the four you’ve already given opinions on?
In post 1757, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1755, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1728, Ydrasse wrote:something about this gamestate just isn’t right... somethings shifted....
People seem afraid to place a vote
I don’t want to vote Pooky but if I did vote rn it would probably be you but I’m waiting for Skitter to link me to those towngames of yours where you played similarly to here.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3797, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Even though their buddy Dunn was under pressure at 5-5 with a serious chance things will swing badly for them if Gloria puts her vote on Dunnstral, they are patient and do not move tweet or gypyx onto TGP, instead the strategy feels more passive if Infinity is green here.
Yeah I think they did the same thing with gypyx, they waited until the last minute hoping a townie would change their vote.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2505, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2497, Morning Tweet wrote:It's really odd

Normally i'd vote Gypyx as a sort of policy and be done with it, but i get the sense he actually probably doesn't flip scum

Hop I think technically has higher chances of flipping scum but i'm more interested in why Gypyx was the only one who got real votes today.
Can you tell me why?
In post 2506, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2504, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:no im just angry he decided to try to push me as soon as i fell asleep a few hours b4 the deadline and i dont really care anymore
You shouldn’t make votes off of being angry, you should base it off of who you think is more likely to flip scum.
In post 2507, Flea The Magician wrote:8 minutes left :(
In post 2508, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2463, Hopkirk wrote:So right now we’re looking at
Hopkirk – Isis, Skitter30, Infinity, Dunn, assuming Gypyx
Gypyz – Gloria, Ydrasse, Hopkirk, Pooky, Jessie
Elsewhere- Morning Tweet, Flea

One of those wagons is a whole lot townier than the other
I’m leaning towards Dunn-scum in the Dunn/Pooky (which feels like a TvS) interactions.
Dunn/Gypyx/(Isis or Skitter or deepwolf) feels like a decent call.
@Pooky did you read this? Where is Hopkirk pushing you?
Have you actually read any of this? @Infinity
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 3797, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@jessie's vote on TGP feels like it has the least "substance" behind it, I'd like to know why she voted for TGP over dunn here:
i thought thegoldenparadox was more suspicious. the gypyx defense felt weird to me and i didn't like our interaction. i think your analysis starts too late into the day, as flea had spent a significant amount of time before this pushing me as thegoldenparadox's potential partner saying i was dismantling the wagon
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

Tis true, can't remember what association I'd made
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:16 pm

In post 3805, Flea The Magician wrote:Tis true, can't remember what association I'd made
i voted for thegoldenparadox while interacting with skitter and then unvoted

and then the jester thing

i believe
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm pretty sympathetic for the reasons for not killing Dunn especially if you've played with him before so this doesn't feel like the alchemy that solves the game to me.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2649, Kanna wrote:
Votecount 2.0.9

[7] Hopkirk:
Isis, skitter30, Dunnstral, Gypyx, Morning Tweet, PookyTheMagicalBear, Flea The Magician
HAMMER

[5] Gypyx:
Gloria Cleary, Ydrasse, Hopkirk, team rocket queen, Infinity 324

[0] Not Voting:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-07 15:06:18).

Joint Mod ISO
In post 1594, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.0.16

[7] TheGoldenParadox:
skitter30, Dunnstral, Flea The Magician, Infinity 324, team rocket queen, PookyTheMagicalBear, Ydrasse
HAMMER

[3] Dunnstral:
Isis, Hopkirk, TheGoldenParadox
[1] Gloria Cleary:
Gypyx

[2] Not Voting:
Morning Tweet, Gloria Cleary

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2020-11-29 09:11:15).

Joint Mod ISO
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3807, Isis wrote:I'm pretty sympathetic for the reasons for not killing Dunn especially if you've played with him before so this doesn't feel like the alchemy that solves the game to me.
Had Skitter actually been town here, you can bet the bank, she would have been gunning for him. I even made specific posts saying I trusted her Dunn read over mine. That’s why I wanted Dunn over TGP because I had doubts they’d flip scum and most of the playerlist tried to talk me out of voting Dunn.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I mean if you look at how much I pounded the table on killing dunn when he was at 5 votes at end of D1 I don't really think you can make the argument that I was trying to "bus" him or faking it?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:31 pm

In post 3804, team rocket queen wrote:i thought thegoldenparadox was more suspicious. the gypyx defense felt weird to me and i didn't like our interaction. i think your analysis starts too late into the day, as flea had spent a significant amount of time before this pushing me as thegoldenparadox's potential partner saying i was dismantling the wagon
thanks I had forgotten about the jester dismantle
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3810, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I mean if you look at how much I pounded the table on killing dunn when he was at 5 votes at end of D1 I don't really think you can make the argument that I was trying to "bus" him or faking it?
Are you serious?
Your push was entirely constituted of joke reasons like that he called me sweaty. It looks exactly like a fake push should look.
There's not much beyond that you were voting there.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3803, Gloria Cleary wrote:Have you actually read any of this? @Infinity
I see what you’re saying, but everyone except flea/isis look really good on either gypyx or dunn. Flea is townspewing like hell so someone else has to be scum. With the dunn/TGP thing, I think it makes a lot of sense for you to position so that you can vote dunn to distance or TGP to get the lim through if necessary. As for gypyx, I think you were hoping I stayed on hopkirk and after I voted gypyx, you had to wait and hope that a townie would switch. Since you were supposed to be the deepwolf, it would’ve been awful to put yourself by switching to hopkirk. I’m not sure why you didn’t try to reposition to vote hopkirk potentially, but maybe you thought it would look too bad. I definitely don’t think it makes you look better than the person who voted gypyx 3 hours before deadline though.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:52 pm

In post 3812, Isis wrote:Are you serious?
Your push was entirely constituted of joke reasons like that he called me sweaty. It looks exactly like a fake push should look.
There's not much beyond that you were voting there.
do you not believe I wanted him dead?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:53 pm

In post 3797, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:This is a important stage in the game because with the wagons at 5-4 scum are in real danger of losing this game.
this actually isn't true right

once infinity goes from dunnstral to unvote to thegoldenparadox, dunnstral would need three votes to be eliminated,

and the four people off the wagons are

me, gloria, morning and gypyx

and morning and gypyx were mafia so there were only two floating votes after the infinity switch with three required

which in this case was conspirator wagon to town wagon, the opposite of day two
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Wait nevermind, I reread and gloria was “re-evaluating” hopkirk all through the end of d1. Why can’t she be the scum on the gypyx wagon again?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Said it before and I’ll say it again, looks really bad here
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:10 pm

In post 3817, Infinity 324 wrote:Said it before and I’ll say it again, looks really bad here
yeah this post comes back to me whenever i start moving things around

like is this a post that isis would hit submit to knowing that she was in a pt with gypyx and four other players capable of coaching

was isis potentially showing frustration with gypyx there
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:10 pm

this game would be extremely different if there wasn't a strong wagon on a flipped conspirator
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2336, Gloria Cleary wrote:Happy Pre-Birthday btw

Can you explain how he’s playing differently here than in Death Curse? That would help me a lot.
What part?

I still think you’re wrong @Pooky. I don’t believe town!Infinity can ever be this bad. I mean it’s seriously laughably beyond Toog levels at this point.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

It’s like, coming up with fake-nuance is exactly what scum!isis likes to do, and her reason to not vote gypyx boils down to “he stopped lurking as scum before, he’s clearly capable of it” which is pretty clearly nonsense given that not posting is a function of RL and motivation to play a particular game. Coaching can only go so far when you’re just procrastinating on the game.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3817, Infinity 324 wrote:Said it before and I’ll say it again, looks really bad here
Why are you still trying to shitpush me with an Isis post?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Not related, I’m pushing isis
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3821, Infinity 324 wrote:It’s like, coming up with fake-nuance is exactly what scum!isis likes to do, and her reason to not vote gypyx boils down to “he stopped lurking as scum before, he’s clearly capable of it” which is pretty clearly nonsense given that not posting is a function of RL and motivation to play a particular game. Coaching can only go so far when you’re just procrastinating on the game.
Wait, who are you talking about? I thought you were still bs confibiasing me. Oh? Isis? It’s really hard to take you seriously when you continue to stick your head in the sand and ignore every single goddamned piece of evidence that makes me very obviously town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”