PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 3828, Infinity 324 wrote:I do think that looks good for her but like, she never did it.
ok but she was clearly leaning and persuading that way and that makes 0 sense for her to do if she's scum with dunnstral and momentum is shifting that way.

if anything you unvoting for the most absurd tinfoil theory is way way worse.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 3847, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like I hosted a marathon game and infinity town literally killed a mod-confirmed town player in elo because he didn't think it through.
i once hammered someone who posted town's non-public uncommonly worded win condition in the thread
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:14 pm

In post 3849, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3846, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the danger window
though the sense of immediacy to it is somewhat hard for me to evaluate this far removed
they sent tweetie to derail this

TWEETIE.

Tweetie was so disconnected from the game state that she wasn't even voting at the time she flew in and started defending Dunnstral.

Don't you think they send somebody else if the danger isn't real or if literally any1 else is online?

look how much better skitter was at derailing and getting infinity back on the right wagon.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:16 pm

In post 3848, team rocket queen wrote:i agree that it feels like this - i disagree that flea would have to be town for the conspirators to feel this way, especially since flea's reevaluation of dunnstral is dunnstral town! resoundingly! with a similar 'i don't know what y'all are seeing' feel to parts of it as morning's
I liked the details in flea's re-evaluation, it felt like flea actually took the time to do it, and flea said flea wanted to wait for pain meds to kick in before doing it so it felt like something real not fake.

Also I don't think Tweetie jumps in and starts defending if the online people(Flea/Gloria) aren't town because if they weren't town there is no real threat to Dunnstral.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3847, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3844, Gloria Cleary wrote:Sure there is Pooky. Because it’s a common scum tactic to push obvtown. Why? Because they never have to worry about a flip outing them. I’ve seen scum do this in many games because they know their target never gets flipped and spews them scum. Trust me and Jessie. Infinity isn’t town. Do you honestly think scum!Skitter tries to ram obvtown!Infinity down our throats non-stop if he’s actually town here? If so, why? Do you need me to quote the plethora of Skitter posts doing that?
he could just be wrong.

like I hosted a marathon game and infinity town literally killed a mod-confirmed town player in elo because he didn't think it through.
Yeah I suck at marathons cause I don’t have the time to think things through. But I have here.

@pooky Tweet was decently positioned to vote TGP though? She kept being like “I want to try to understand why people SR TGP” and dancing around the wagon, it’s what I voted her for pretty early on.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:22 pm

In post 3852, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Don't you think they send somebody else if the danger isn't real or if literally any1 else is online?
i am confused. i feel like your perspective of how even a highly coordinated many member scumteam would work is very far from mine. like you think morning would only post in that situation if no other member of the team was online because another member of the team might be more highly qualified based on an internal rating system?
In post 3852, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:look how much better skitter was at derailing and getting infinity back on the right wagon.
and there could not be another possible explanation for this?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:24 pm

I think somebody already voting TGP would've made more sense than Tweetie who was not even voting at the time.

The other explanation is that Infinity scum needed to back off before things got too hot for Dunnstral and Tweetie was there to provide him with cover.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:25 pm

in which case infinity moving his vote to Dunn was really just scum vanity wagoning in the first place and he didn't expect it to suddenly gather momentum, which would imply Isis!town infinity!scum.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:27 pm

when Isis/Infinity voted Dunn at 10AM GMT the wagons were:

TGP-5
Skitter-2
Dunn-2

so maybe they were going for a fragmented look?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:28 pm

In post 3857, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:in which case infinity moving his vote to Dunn was really just scum vanity wagoning in the first place and he didn't expect it to suddenly gather momentum, which would imply Isis!town infinity!scum.
infinity moved the skitter wagon to dunnstral,

in much the same way that infinity built the gypyx wagon day two
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:29 pm

In post 3859, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3857, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:in which case infinity moving his vote to Dunn was really just scum vanity wagoning in the first place and he didn't expect it to suddenly gather momentum, which would imply Isis!town infinity!scum.
infinity moved the skitter wagon to dunnstral,

in much the same way that infinity built the gypyx wagon day two
i do not know if infinity thought this would be the result in either case, but it seems very possible,

as infinity left both of these wagons after doing so, though he did return to the gypyx wagon
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 534, skitter30 wrote:
In post 406, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Infinity feels wolfy here

shifting read on Isis due to pressure - feels like not a real read
i kinda disagree on this read; i think he's pretty townie imo
In post 657, skitter30 wrote:
In post 604, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:( ̄ヘ ̄)Suspicious( ̄ヘ ̄)

Infinity 324
Gypyx
Pooky circling back to this, why is infinity all the way down here? I'm kinda townreading him

Also ur speculation seems really cool! But would the princess br aligned with town?
In post 802, skitter30 wrote:
In post 662, Morning Tweet wrote:i thought so :C

It's the hopkirk im familar with from the past couple of his towngames
i'm not sure i really see it, and i don't really like his positioning around me and gloria yesterday

~
In post 674, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think she would be.

I don't see Hectic making her an anti-town role but I could be wrong here :3

I did not like 377 from Infinity.

It feels like he is not happy about how fast the townblock has grown :3
well, per the op, all town players are vanilla, so i'm not sure how accurate your theory is, but i like the creativity!

i kinda vibe with what infinity said. or, more accurately, at that point in the game *i* did not feel like there was an overly large townbloc, but that's a vibe i get p often as town ( i sometimes just have games where i feel like i'm townreading waaaaaay too many people), so i can understand a town player feeling that way

also if he were scum with that complaint i imagine he would be trying harder to undermine said townbloc, which i didn't really see happen
In post 1527, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1379, Isis wrote:In a way I think of you as a strong player who could be infiltrator of the townbloc Infinity >_<
wut no, they're the towniest person in this game and tbqh i would be shocked if he were scum
In post 1193, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1024, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1019, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1017, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok but the things I’ve been pushing/questioning you on are similar to why isis is voting you.
and no, not really either
And I’m pretty sure this is true? Like I questioned you about the isis post on ydrasse, isis brought that up as a reason to SR you. I didn’t like that you called isis out for hedging on the slots she did, neither did she. They’re at least similar reasons and I want to know what about them is different to you.
idk how to describe it better but i feel like you're actually trying to sort me - you're utilizing those questions and complaints wrt my play to try to figure out my alignment
isis i feel like is just nitpicking and trying to find reasons to push me
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:31 pm

building the gypyx wagon seems comparatively more dangerous until you remember that half of the players in the game are conspirators
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I keep coming back to “what was scum’s plan if pooky didn’t vote hopkirk”?

I think pooky and flea are town, so there was scum on the gypyx wagon.

Whoever it was must’ve been positioning to vote hopkirk if necessary. The only person who makes sense for that is gloria. Maaybe jessie, but she seemed to have finished her evaluation and decided on gypyx while gloria was still re-evaluating up until deadline.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2802, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2798, Infinity 324 wrote:I don’t think this engagement is very useful to either winning this game or for either of our mental states, but I do think it’s important to point out that either gypyx or dunn is guaranteed to have at least one scum on it.
I’m trying to find confirmation of that thing someone quoted but if so, Dunn wagon far more likely because he was never in any danger, so scum could have afforded to bus there but Gypyx/Hopkirk were neck in neck, that’s why I think that one has to be all town.
It's like, this is true. It almost feels like TMI at this point because it took me a while to come to this conclusion, but dunn wasn't in really in danger. Isis was probably gonna switch her vote (regardless of her alignment), since TGP was her stronger stated scumread. Looks like tweet was just worrying unnecessarily, which doesn't seem out-of-character to me from what I've seen this game.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:16 pm

isis was not online the entire day
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:17 pm

and as long as flea/gloria vote for dunn b4 isis wakes up the danger is p real even if u do assume she is going to swap her vote.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Are you saying isis, flea, and gloria are all town? Because scum!isis could've moved her vote if she was worried about that.

That means multiple scum on gypyx fypov, and ones who aren't super well-positioned to change our vote. (me, ydrasse, jessie)

I see how that's possible though. I also think it's very possible that tweet overreacted and was confused why her partner gloria was bussing in that situation.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:33 pm

im saying gloria/flea are likely town because their reconsideration of dunn at that point in time.

After the wagons tie at 3PM, gloria unvotes TGP at 5PM and begins reconsidering, that's the window of posting im looking at because flea also says flea is reconsidering, so if flea/gloria vote for dunn that ends the game there.

It has nothing to do with Isis alignment because she is not online during that window.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:37 pm

In post 1503, Infinity 324 wrote:Tinfoil: pooky is scum with TGP and wanted to tie TGP to a townie but now realizes they can elim dunn first instead. Hmm.

UNVOTE:

PEdit: I mean yeah, but dunn said he was gonna do some more solving in the second half.

@Flea TMI= too much information, when you say something you could only know if you are scum.
can you explain the thought process behind this unvote? this is a fairly important point in D1.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

The thing is, if TGP is going to go through anyway, it looks good to be on dunn. Gloria could've waited for flea to reconsider. If fae voted dunn, gloria could've come up with a reason to stay on TGP.

PEdit: I didn't find the reasons you/gloria were pushing dunn to be convincing. Dunn's appearance felt towny to me if anything, and I stand by the fact that "if you think we're buddies, let's get the other one first" is a reasonable town position. Town's natural reaction will always be to lim their scumread before themselves. I think you probably picked up on something intuitively in dunn's language, but I really didn't see it. I also tend to townread flippancy (maybe too much), and dunn was being pretty flippant in response to the pressure. That plus the fact that I started the wagon to see how much traction it would get, and it got way more than I expected, I got weirded out.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:45 pm

Gloria had already unvoted TGP at that point and was actively pushing dunn fairly hard, the only thing that wasn't on Dunn was her vote.

Read back to that point in the game where she unvotes Dunn, it's very clear she is leaning towards elimming Dunn over TGP.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I get it, but if she switched back to TGP it wouldn't have looked too suspicious imo.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3863, Infinity 324 wrote:I keep coming back to “what was scum’s plan if pooky didn’t vote hopkirk”?

I think pooky and flea are town, so there was scum on the gypyx wagon.

Whoever it was must’ve been positioning to vote hopkirk if necessary. The only person who makes sense for that is gloria. Maaybe jessie, but she seemed to have finished her evaluation and decided on gypyx while gloria was still re-evaluating up until deadline.
Cool, I can quote my interactions with Hopkirk that blow this completely our of the water but Infinity will probably still say, “mah gut”, “mah gut”.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:49 pm

In post 3870, Infinity 324 wrote:I stand by the fact that "if you think we're buddies, let's get the other one first" is a reasonable town position
no it's not, esp when it's an ego-tied-defense where you're basically telling the other person that they are stupid and wrong. His intent was to show me I was wrong by flipping TGP green in my face.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”