Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3922, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3908, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3900, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
It would be an honor to dance with you, Jessie

Gloria you need to make a decision between Ydrasse and Flea imo.
Pooky, why didn’t you accept my dance request?
you are my #1 tr. jessie is #2

i am worried about ydrasse, I didnt want her to have an open dance proposal before I am feeling better about her. I think you should dance with someone you are sure of and make a choice. you should definitely be dancing. every person not dancing should propose to you and allow you to make the choice imo.
There can’t be two scum on Gypyx which means I, Ydrasse, Jessie are clear. Infinity isn’t town here and Isis pushing Ydrasse to dance is town indicative.

Do you understand that the only way Ydrasse can be scum is if you think it makes sense to have two scum on Gypyx or Infinty is town and he isn’t. i don’t understand how you’re this bamboozled by him.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3924, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im not saying i dont think ydrasse is town

i think there is a very good chance ydrasse is town especially if infinity is red. but im not 100% there yet
I did a metadive on her and this is her town meta, plus I’m very sure Infinty is scum, so unless you can think of a solve with two scum on Gypyx, she’s a lock.

Flea didn’t ask me. I’m not sure about Flea but I can’t see Ydrasse as an Infinity buddy, so yeah extemely confident on town!Ydrasse.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3920, Gloria Cleary wrote: The part of you saying that Tweetie was “confused” I was bussing her when you know goddamned well that scum have daytalk and that scum obviously sent her into the thread to derail Gypyx.
This is the first half of d1, you were attacking dunn. Tweet could've not read the scum pt, it happens sometimes. Or maybe you didn't totally explain in the pt why you were bussing. It's not the most likely scenario, but certainly possible.
There’s is no way in hell, you believe this and you also don’t believe that scum!me would bus my remaining buddy Isis who is far from a lost cause, solely to
to feed your ego
“pocket” you.
I'm the only one who has suspected you all game yeah? You pocket me, you win. Pretty simple.
Then there’s that scumclaim that your buddy Dunn called you out on
Why the hell would he draw attention to it if it was a real scumslip? I said even when I know someone is scum I automatically consider the possibility they're town, dunn responds to it since I know for a fact dunn is scum. You know, humor.
In your town games, you heavily rely on facts and here, you are beyond content to ignore them.
In PyPX/Y, scum no-killed on n1 and their JK claimed at the start of d2 pretending she had a guilty. The slot was scummy as hell though, and eventually it got to the point where almost everyone being scum would've required a weird explanation. I pushed the slot and it flipped scum. Similar thing here, I'm convinced scum had to have been on gypyx so it requires some weird explanation no matter what. I let the facts point me in the right direction but ultimately I rely on my reads.
Then we have Skitter ramming it constantly down our throats how presumably obvtown you are.
You know very well that scum WK and pocket townies, this doesn't mean much. Skitter notably TRed me in the above game as well so I probably would've found it even more weird if she SRed me here.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Yeah that game, you actually cared about the facts. I ISO’d you last night in that game and you kept quoting pages of FACTS to back up everything you said. You never pushed any bs nonsense in that game, not even once. Nothing you ever posted in that game didn’t make total sense coming from a townie perspective.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I’m telling you, my reads were based on gut. It was to my downfall since hoopla made the most mechanical sense and scum but she pocketed me and I TRed her too hard. I can and have been bringing up specific points of why my gut pings where it does but it’s ultimately gut.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3928, Gloria Cleary wrote:Yeah that game, you actually cared about the facts. I ISO’d you last night in that game and you kept quoting pages of FACTS to back up everything you said. You never pushed any bs nonsense in that game, not even once. Nothing you ever posted in that game didn’t make total sense coming from a townie perspective.
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=84707&user_select% ... &start=400

The fact is, when you’re town, you don’t confibias on slots and ignore all evidence against that bias. Town!you follows the facts, which is exactly what you did in that game. You were bleeding obvtown in that game.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3929, Infinity 324 wrote:I’m telling you, my reads were based on gut. It was to my downfall since hoopla made the most mechanical sense and scum but she pocketed me and I TRed her too hard. I can and have been bringing up specific points of why my gut pings where it does but it’s ultimately gut.
But every single thing you posted made perfect sense coming from a townie perspective. Yes you were fooled by Hoopla but that doesn’t change the fact that your reasoning for everything you were thinking made sense as a townie mindset.

I also know you’re wrong about me and I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt as just being bad town here but you kept pushing nonsense like my pushing my remaining buddy Isis which would be gamethrowing and playing against wincon and why does scum!me need to pocket you anyway in a game where we have a plurality launch mechanic and I am probably the the most widely consensus townread in the game? None of that makes any sense. And why wouldn’t scum!me give my buddy Tweetie the heads up, considering scum have daytalk before I’d try to bus her and if you weren’t talking about D2 then I don’t even have a clue as to what you’re referring to but you are extremely clearly confibiasing on me and constantly finding excuses to dismiss anything that debunks your arguments. It doesn’t matter to you if it’s facts, logic, other people’s reads, how extremely improbable your theory is, when others point these things out to you, it’s “mah gut”.

Well I know you’re gut is wrong in my case but I don’t believe anyone actually reads my ISO, votes, interactions and seriously thinks I make sense as scum. But Skitter went out of her way ram your so-called “obvtowniness” down our collective throats eventhough it never made any sense to me since I was constantly back and fourth on you the entire game and I never do that with a player who actually is obvtown. I didn’t do that with Jessie. I was solid on her for most of the game until the brief period of of insanity where I was drunk from a scumfinity bender and came up with an Isis/Ydrasse solve which made no sense. so Jessie was the only possibility. Thankfully I came to my senses and realized how ridiculous that was. I will be beyond shocked if you’re town and capable of being this bad. I just honestly don’t believe that’s possible.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 3917, Isis wrote:I hate when I can't find a face that exactly captures my mood
I use https://japaneseemoticons.me/ as well now ^_^
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3930, Gloria Cleary wrote:The fact is, when you’re town, you don’t confibias on slots and ignore all evidence against that bias. Town!you follows the facts, which is exactly what you did in that game. You were bleeding obvtown in that game.
Ok let's talk about facts. All day phase you've been positioning to be able to vote anyone you want. I've changed my mind too, but I changed it because new evidence popped up (flea and pooky townspewing, you doing weird read changes) and you've changed it based on the gamestate. When I pushed pooky as town and isis as scum, you did too. When I was considering an isis/jessie team, you threw out your townread on jessie () and were convinced the team was isis/jessie. When I started SRing you, you threw out your locktown read on me and was convinced I must be scum. Despite saying at the beginning of the day that the gypyx wagon must be all town, you've held scumreads on people who were on the gypyx wagon without coming up with a reasonable explanation for what their plan was to save gypyx. This isn't town play. Town doesn't throw out their previous reasons for a read, they weigh the reasons against new evidence. You're throwing out your previous reasons for reading people whenever it's convenient.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I wish isis was town here because I’m sure she would see what I’m seeing. She even wrote this about hopkirk:
In post 2335, Isis wrote:After reading the rest of the game I still want Hopkirk. The rest of the pages of the game are full of other people, townier than him, identifying players in the game they don't plan on voting ever or for a long, long time. Even skidder. Even Ydrasse. Hopkirk is playing this game with the flexibility to vote literally anyone and although Infinity also reconsiders and socratic methodifies people it's much more genuine.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:52 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i mean that wasn't even true about hopkirk
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Isis »

In post 3934, Infinity 324 wrote:I wish isis was town here because I’m sure she would see what I’m seeing. She even wrote this about hopkirk:
In post 2335, Isis wrote:After reading the rest of the game I still want Hopkirk. The rest of the pages of the game are full of other people, townier than him, identifying players in the game they don't plan on voting ever or for a long, long time. Even skidder. Even Ydrasse. Hopkirk is playing this game with the flexibility to vote literally anyone and although Infinity also reconsiders and socratic methodifies people it's much more genuine.
You're kind of making a point here.

I'm mulling over this.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Isis »

It was wrong about Hopkirk because something was messed up with his motivation level for this game I think.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Isis »

Infinity is making me feel a little hypocritical cause Gloria's read progression is pretty jerky. It just, is usually like her enthusiasm makes them seem ok?
"Well, I..."
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3834, Infinity 324 wrote:Gloria wanted to distance in order to deepwolf I think, she was open to switching to TGP if flea decided to vote dunn

I’m not gonna let go of my SR on you because people disagree with me, the past 4 or so towngames of mine have been a story of me doubting my SRs because people disagree with me or holding onto them in spite of it. In either case the SRs were right. My tweet SR in this game is a great example of me doubting myself because everyone else said I was an idiot and I was right.
ftr you were scumreading me at least partially for the wrong reasons. I wasn't dancing around the TGP wagon cause i wanted to hammer it, it totally slipped my mind that i could be interpreted that way. i was just doing what i do as town
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:59 am

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 3929, Infinity 324 wrote:hoopla
hoopla is one of my favourite players and she is also the best and team mafia makes very little sense to me because hoopla wanted a team and hoopla wanted a fun team and hoopla is not playing even though she is the best
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3935, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i mean that wasn't even true about hopkirk
Yeah it didn’t make a lot of sense to me when she said it but I’m not sure why she was so focused on hopkirk reconsidering reads but didn’t notice gloria doing the same thing without clear town motivation for this entire day phase.

PEdit: gloria is good at faking earnestness. It’s probably because she appears so earnest when she’s town, it’s always easier to fake something you are more familiar with.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3933, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3930, Gloria Cleary wrote:The fact is, when you’re town, you don’t confibias on slots and ignore all evidence against that bias. Town!you follows the facts, which is exactly what you did in that game. You were bleeding obvtown in that game.
Ok let's talk about facts. All day phase you've been positioning to be able to vote anyone you want. I've changed my mind too, but I changed it because new evidence popped up (flea and pooky townspewing, you doing weird read changes) and you've changed it based on the gamestate. When I pushed pooky as town and isis as scum, you did too. When I was considering an isis/jessie team, you threw out your townread on jessie () and were convinced the team was isis/jessie. When I started SRing you, you threw out your locktown read on me and was convinced I must be scum. Despite saying at the beginning of the day that the gypyx wagon must be all town, you've held scumreads on people who were on the gypyx wagon without coming up with a reasonable explanation for what their plan was to save gypyx. This isn't town play. Town doesn't throw out their previous reasons for a read, they weigh the reasons against new evidence. You're throwing out your previous reasons for reading people whenever it's convenient.
I explained this already. I was following your solve that led to an Isis/Ydrasse team which didn’t make sense to me based on my metadive on her and based off of that, Jessie was the only possibility. I got yelled at post-game in Trust Fall for being wrongly confibiased on RR scum. It’s not scummy to reacess, especially based on what I just said and I also know you’re wrong and I believe you’re scum pushing me in bad faith. Because I know I’m town, so you’re not convincing me my role pm is not exactly what it says it is.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3939, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3834, Infinity 324 wrote:Gloria wanted to distance in order to deepwolf I think, she was open to switching to TGP if flea decided to vote dunn

I’m not gonna let go of my SR on you because people disagree with me, the past 4 or so towngames of mine have been a story of me doubting my SRs because people disagree with me or holding onto them in spite of it. In either case the SRs were right. My tweet SR in this game is a great example of me doubting myself because everyone else said I was an idiot and I was right.
ftr you were scumreading me at least partially for the wrong reasons. I wasn't dancing around the TGP wagon cause i wanted to hammer it, it totally slipped my mind that i could be interpreted that way. i was just doing what i do as town
And this is why I rely on gut so much. It may be true that you do it as town too, but something felt off about the way you were doing it so I pushed it.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 3938, Isis wrote:Infinity is making me feel a little hypocritical cause Gloria's read progression is pretty jerky. It just, is usually like her enthusiasm makes them seem ok?
for most of them i feel like, i try to balance all of the possible worlds and see which is heaviest and go from there,

and it feels like when one of the things is heaviest to gloria it becomes factual for the time being, like 100%

whereas for me it is simply the heaviest at that time,

and then when another becomes the heaviest gloria's view of the game becomes that instead

which i get what infinity is saying but it feels more like this is what is happening to me rather than it being because she is a conspirator
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3940, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3929, Infinity 324 wrote:hoopla
hoopla is one of my favourite players and she is also the best and team mafia makes very little sense to me because hoopla wanted a team and hoopla wanted a fun team and hoopla is not playing even though she is the best
Jessie visualize me thinking of you the way you think of Hoopla
♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
"Well, I..."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Isis visualize me thinking of you the way you think of Jessie thinking of Hoopla.
♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Isis »

Gloria why'd you take so long to dance with Ydrasse?
"Well, I..."
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3943, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3939, Morning Tweet wrote:

And this is why I rely on gut so much. It may be true that you do it as town too, but something felt off about the way you were doing it so I pushed it.
And it’s totally in scum!Tweet’s interest to pseudclear you? Seriously, how fucking stupid do you think this town actually is?

Like my God, Scum!Tweet is trying to save her buddy. How obvious can you possibly be? :roll:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3947, Isis wrote:Gloria why'd you take so long to dance with Ydrasse?
Because I wanted Pooky paired. I don’t even understand why that is a concern for you?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”