Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2479 (isolation #400) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2478, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2476, Dunnstral wrote:Theoretically, it's better to try to find a mafia roleblocker
Except we don't know there even is a scum RB.
Yes we do, I was blocked.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (isolation #401) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:54 pm

Don't let me down. DV is the right vote VPB and we can't win without you seeing that.

IV is on the money.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (isolation #402) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:58 pm

I'm a town tracker, get that through your thick skull. Hammering a tracker is so fucking stupid. HAMMER DEASVAIL SCUM. DO IT.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (isolation #403) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:59 pm

YOU ARE EVEN MORE TUNNEL VISION ON ME THAN I WAS TUNNEL VISION ON CAKEZ

AT LEAST I HAD A CASE ON CAKEZ

YOUVE GOT NOTHING ON ME

YOU ARE JUST SETUP SPECCING AND CONFBIAS
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (isolation #404) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:00 pm

You fucking pushed just as hard on me on cakez it was just as much your fault.

Go to hell.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #405) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:01 pm

In post 2486, VP Baltar wrote:And what do we do tomorrow when you say you got roleblocked again?
YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD TONIGHT I DONT GIVE A FUCK YOU ARE GOING TO BE KILLED AND YOU ARE A PIECE OF WORK

THEY WILL SAY WOE IS US WE HAVE TO KILL VPB WHO HELPED US GET THIS FAR
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (isolation #406) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:02 pm

You are so fucking full of yourself with all your arrogance and stubbornness.

YOU DONT KNOW SHIT
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (isolation #407) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:03 pm

In post 2489, VP Baltar wrote:1) pushing two misyeets and trying to blame others/claim he knew they were wrong the whole time.

2) failing to deliver on a NA that would have cleared another townie

3) not dying as an outted investigative or a sub optimal kill.
GO LOOK AT YOUR POSTS YOU PUSHED CAKEZ MORE THAN ME AT THE END

FAILING TO DEOIVER GO FUCL YOUSSRLRKFJGJJSSJDHBDCJCDNENHNG

YOUS TITKDKGJISOWFNCUIEKDNBFJEDN

I DIDNT FAIL SHIT SCUM BLOCKED ME YOU KFNIE8DXINRN

STOP TRYING TO SETUP SPEC AND WIFOM THE SCUM YOU ARROGANT ASS
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #408) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:04 pm

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU...... FUCKING HAMMER DESVRAL WCUM YOU FOOLISH BOOMER
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (isolation #409) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:06 pm

You dont know jack shit bro scum are literally chillig on YOUR SHOULDERS right mow.

You are the last FUCKING OBSTACLE TO TOWN WINNING HOW IRONIC IS THAT????

I DONT GET MAD AT YOU FOR F8NDING ME OUT I ONLY GET MAD AT YOU FOR BEING AN IDIOT HERE. UNDERSTAND THIS NOW!!!!!!!!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (isolation #410) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:07 pm

YOU ARE A BOOMER !!!! HAMMER THE SCUM WE NEED YOUR VOTE.

IF WE ARE RIGHT, IF IV IS RIGHT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE WORLDVIEW LIKE I DID AFTER CAKEZ FLIPPED TOWN
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (isolation #411) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:08 pm

No i dont get angry as scum here. I self hammer and Gtfo. I hate playing scum.

I dont spend my energy after a long day of moving and work TO GET ON YOUR FUCKING ASS TO WAKE THE FUCK UP AND SMELL THE SCUM RIDING YOU SO HARD
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (isolation #412) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:12 pm

Gamma DV and Ico/peta are the scum.

You are literally one player who is scumsiding and fucking everything up for town.

You are so far up your own ass you cant look around you and see how the scum have creeped into your inner circle.

Just stop VPB. Stop. What youre doing to me is what you and I did together to cakez.

Dont keep doing the same mistake you fuck, its been 12 years we have been playing for fuck's sake. Read all of IV's posts. He is telling you what you need to listen to right now.

You're a fucking idiot if you can't see that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #413) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:14 pm

I dont give a fuck VPB. I literally dont give a fuck. You are looking down a long and dark tunnel and gamma is on your fucking shoulder, ico is on your back and DV is in your throat. I need you to spit him out and die with some fucking dignity tonight so I can win us the game tomorrow.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (isolation #414) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:14 pm

I dont fucking care VPB nothing i say will convince you isn't that true????????
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #415) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:15 pm

In post 2505, VP Baltar wrote:You haven't explained to me at all why you switched your view of IV and DV
My reads are worth shit. Your reads are worth shit. We shut the fuck up and listen to IV and that's it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (isolation #416) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:17 pm

In post 2342, innocentvillager wrote:you can call me read on him "pocketed", "colored", "biased" all you want, because he "saved me" or at least defended me from the D2 elim. let me be clear on a few GTH reasons why i thought he was town though, outside of that:

-the claim truly was like, almost completely unnecessary, there's almost no reason to not just kill cakez at night
-the shoshin "cc" was consistent with the story, along with the tunneling cakez on role mechanics, etc, it's all very consistent with someone who is expecting a very traditional kind of setup without too many investigatives
-the role? like wtf? the only reasonable explanation is that he's the scum version of the role, but the lazy modifier seems really random, not something he'd come up with
-the blow-up at me for not joining him on Cakez does not seem like, anything he would do as scum, that definitely felt fucking real
-tone, general frustration, the "feeling bad about tunneling scum!Cakez", it just all expressed a wide range of emotions that had to be faked by scum which all seems pretty unlikely especially coming from a player who loves to be Town.

points ive heard against him:
-setup spec, sure, I don't know too much about it but gypyx setups are apparently fucking wild so whatever not confscum for me
-okay he was the driver of two townie elims but that... happens even if he is town? everyone else joined those wagons for a reason
-he's trying to deflect responsibility from the elims with the whole "omg cakez I was about to 180 on you but you gave up" rant. I don't even think that is that scummy on further reflection. It's so obvious he was the driver of the wagons. As scum it obviously looks bad if he tries to deflect responsibility away from himself, so I think the read here being scum!indicative is just... lazy
In post 2344, innocentvillager wrote:i think, expressing my viewpoint here is on balance helpful because no one is on ABR's side atm. if im wrong and my points are all BS then the ABR yeet will still go through. im gonna go back to playing devil's advocate in the meantime.

forgot to reiterate ABR's "giving up" lately really could just be him being busy.

and also the point about him not dying instead of datisi, well he's getting a ton of heat today, maybe scum are setting him up as the ML and messed with the RB in some weird way.
In post 2370, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 2365, Albert B. Rampage wrote:My role is a red herring, scum have ninja.

Theres gotta be a scum counter to detective as well.

Thats about all I can say.
"this setup is wild" in a lot of cases, i would see as scum trying to weasel and rationalize their fakeclaim when the default assumption is a "normal setup"

"this setup is wild" when the moderator has a red hand in their avi and is called Gypyx, should be the default assumption

if this is some master scum plan, it's not ABR's idea.

i also think, it's kind of indicative that no one came to ABR's defense at all today. zero. scum!ABR had ground to keep fighting here going into D3. The narrative that he just "gave up and spewed obvscum everywhere" seems too wifomy to be real.
In post 2452, innocentvillager wrote:DV's iso is pretty unimpressive

i feel like they've just been coasting all game and letting active town destroy itself

in fact, peta's point about players like gamma being less active over time and you mwb being more active over time as shit got crazy is like, pretty telling
In post 2471, innocentvillager wrote:these were like, my only notes on my skim. conclusion is that this could be the scumteam. im not at all sure, but it's definitely possible
In post 1460, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1368, SirCakez wrote:now i'm paranoid we're all town and scum Noraa is skating by here
Maybe? Why can’t it be mwb or DV or something
Though I also dislike that Noraa’s activity has dropped hard. You might actually be onto something there.
'You might actually be onto something here" gross

Gamma v. Iconeum 1578-etc seems like... a potentially somewhat genuine exchange in information that is giving me a little pause
Gamma v. DV 1925 weird interaction that might not be partnery? idk

it seems none of ico, gamma, dv really cared about ABR vs. Cakez

they all just let that happen/passively supported it, and instead decided to go push scummy slot Noraa

this is like, the best thing for them: when 2 TPR are at each others throats, push a 3rd scummy looking townie, and town will be so distracted by all the wagons but oh, they're all town, wow this is great

ico "sad panda" could've been anything

gamma, dv, ico etc all kind of TR'd ABR around eod2, and i think ico/DV at least mentioned that all 3 TPRs *could* be town. suddenly they want to yeet ABR on D3 with little turnaround, little second guessing, just... yep fine with me now... oh wait don't forget about noraa-slot that we've been fake-tunnelling all game!

none of ico's claims or info is outside of scumrange for ico that knew they got blocked D1 and visited by FN
Read this and go to hell
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (isolation #417) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:17 pm

In post 2510, VP Baltar wrote:VOTE: ABR

You can't answer a simple question, you die. Simple as that
I DONT DIE I LIVE AND YOU DIE TONIGHT YOU FUCK
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (isolation #418) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:22 pm

Whatever im looking past today because VPB is a much worse player than I ever could have imagined.

Listen basically I flip green, VPB hopefully dies because hes an idiot and I get to bash him in the graveyard as hard as I'm taking incoming from Shoshin and cakez which VPB was very much responsible for but whatever.

Tomorrow you guys have a very thin margin if i die today.

Extremely, razor sharp thin.

Gamma is scum 100%. DV is scum.

Now listen very carefully Dunstral I want you to make the right choice and kill Ico. Hes the last of the 3.

LISTEN TO MY READS.

and do NOT let them kill me, make it no lynch if you have to, HOLD FIRM YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ME BEING TOWN DO NOT KEEL OVER. DO NOT LET THEM BULLY YOU INTO VOTING ME. You make yourself like a tree and YOU HOLD THE LINE AGAINST THESE SCUMBAGS AND THE IDIOT TOWN THAT LEADS THEM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (isolation #419) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:30 pm

In post 2515, petapan wrote:i don't know what to think right now i'm sorry i'm gonna sleep on it
In post 2516, petapan wrote:im scared
If you are town you have the solve because IV has found them all out.

Gamma, DV and Ico. It's them. Just them.

Everything is on you, I have come out of d2 saying you were town and yelling as hard as I could to protect you at all cost. Don't you dare betray the trust I put in you.

I am too angry to fucking play this.

If you betray me after I called you town all this time, first of all, that's terrible and you should be ashamed of yourself. But you have to defend yourself against the scum triumvirate and stop them from wiping us flawlessly with their shitty day play.

I am so mad we let scum get this far. I cant play this game anymore. I wont even read anymore.

I am out guys. I leave it to you PETAPAN DONT YOU FUCKING VOTE ME YOU HAMMER DESVAIL TOMORROW and then we fucking win this stupid game like the glorious bastards we are!!!!!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #420) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:32 pm

In post 2526, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2347, VP Baltar wrote:The entire point of a big move like his claim is to buy a big bank of town cred and try to sail that ship to the end.

Scum knew for sure town had a roleblocker yesterday, so ABR's intent with the "I'll check IV" stuff was always to claim he was roleblocked. Then when the roleblocker claimed, he could have a 1v1 by claiming that person was a scum roleblocker.

He wasn't counting on me being a friendly neighbor as well, which is why we see the complete collapse.

This is all completely within the range of scum play for anyone who has been around the block enough times.
VP knows what's up
Vpb you are sucking the scums fucking rods and riding them so fucking hard they are playing you dude

Hammer desvail right now and we win you idiot
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (isolation #421) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:34 pm

Im outta here and i hope i dont come back until day 4 because you wille experience my wrath when i actually read the game
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (isolation #422) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:34 pm

Im not hammered what are you talking about
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #423) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:35 pm

In post 2544, VP Baltar wrote:You folks gonna listen to confirmed town or someone who led you to back to back misyeets?

I trusted ABR too despite my D1 gut. There's no shame in that. Believing him now is fucking stupid though.
SURPRISE SURPRISE I AM TOWN
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #424) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:37 pm

In post 2367, petapan wrote:yeah, i searched your post history like i said, i know that's true at least

UNVOTE:

i dunno i need to take some time to reread and think about this
Petapan unvoted me I AM NOT HAMMERED.

DV IS AT L-1.

petapan you come back and you bring us to glory and we watch VPB fucking die tonight. And if scum kill me or IV, VPB has no choice but to reconsider his entire life.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (isolation #425) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:39 pm

Hey VPB try seeing gamma, ico and DV as a scum team. Try it. Go look. Why are they all so protective of each other? They try to outyell me? Fuck em. They're lowly scum who put zero effort into the solve and now they wake up? Nah dude. They're playing you for a fool now that we've backed them into the edge of the ocean like the Spartans did to the Empire in 300.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (isolation #426) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:41 pm

Im like l-2 bro its your scumbuddy DV thats gonna get hammered when petapan comes back tomorrow
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #427) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:41 pm

Idgaf i stopped playing because i got busy. IV has the logic and the cases, read his posts. Good night
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (isolation #428) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:43 pm

Mockery, sarcasm and imitation are the lowest forms of humor. You make me sick.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2568 (isolation #429) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:44 pm

Its literally VPB and the 3 scum voting against me
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (isolation #430) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:44 pm

It cant be more obvious
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (isolation #431) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:45 pm

In post 2564, VP Baltar wrote:Dunn, switch your vote to ABR, please.
No he wont. Your role has been wasted on you. Die tonight.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (isolation #432) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:45 pm

Hammer dv gg
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (isolation #433) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:47 pm

IV stirred the hornet's nest and put the fear of god into all the scum so they all appear at the same time as if by magic. Good job IV.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (isolation #434) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:49 pm

DV/Gamma/Ico

All back after IV correctly identified them. Scum trying to paint me as the bad guy and agitate me and try to drive a wedge between me and VPB. Unbelievable.

Our friendship used to mean something. You used to do the right thing. And now you think I play scum like this? That's ridiculous.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (isolation #435) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:51 pm

Scum literally trying to hammer a fucking tracker with the conftown leading the parade. Everything I did in this game makes sense as town. Everything.

I am not playing anymore anyways i will just AtE until we hammer DV scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (isolation #436) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:51 pm

In post 2580, DeasVail wrote:BUT WHAT ABOUT OUR FRIENDSHIP ALBERT???
Have we played before? I don't remember you at all.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (isolation #437) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:53 pm

DV/Gamma/Ico

That's the solve. Town wins. gg. Unless they keep VPB alive tonight but then he would need to start over from scratch.

I dont care whos confirmed scum in your book VPB. Neither should anyone else bevause guess what tonight YOU GONE BYYYEEEE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (isolation #438) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:54 pm

Scum triumvirate townread each other its hilarious

Confbias
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (isolation #439) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:55 pm

In post 2471, innocentvillager wrote:these were like, my only notes on my skim. conclusion is that this could be the scumteam. im not at all sure, but it's definitely possible
In post 1460, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1368, SirCakez wrote:now i'm paranoid we're all town and scum Noraa is skating by here
Maybe? Why can’t it be mwb or DV or something
Though I also dislike that Noraa’s activity has dropped hard. You might actually be onto something there.
'You might actually be onto something here" gross

Gamma v. Iconeum 1578-etc seems like... a potentially somewhat genuine exchange in information that is giving me a little pause
Gamma v. DV 1925 weird interaction that might not be partnery? idk

it seems none of ico, gamma, dv really cared about ABR vs. Cakez

they all just let that happen/passively supported it, and instead decided to go push scummy slot Noraa

this is like, the best thing for them: when 2 TPR are at each others throats, push a 3rd scummy looking townie, and town will be so distracted by all the wagons but oh, they're all town, wow this is great

ico "sad panda" could've been anything

gamma, dv, ico etc all kind of TR'd ABR around eod2, and i think ico/DV at least mentioned that all 3 TPRs *could* be town. suddenly they want to yeet ABR on D3 with little turnaround, little second guessing, just... yep fine with me now... oh wait don't forget about noraa-slot that we've been fake-tunnelling all game!

none of ico's claims or info is outside of scumrange for ico that knew they got blocked D1 and visited by FN
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (isolation #440) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:57 pm

In post 2594, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2587, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2490, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You are so fucking full of yourself with all your arrogance and stubbornness.

YOU DONT KNOW SHIT
allignment asside, you need to chill the fuck down
Don't worry. It is fake. ABR plays a psychological game meant to rock players into play favorable to him. He's a cuddly little porcupine, and his tricks don't work on me, nor do I take his insults seriously
No youre incredibly wrong and you only have to read my scum games to see i only react like this as town

Especially if ive been owning your soul like this all game long idgaf if my buddies bus me because if im scum i win without the theatrics.

As town i need to survive to win. Thats the difference
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2600 (isolation #441) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:58 pm

In post 2597, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2591, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2501, Gamma Emerald wrote:DV wagon absolutely infested with scum
gamma may actually be town here
It was a bit of a shock to me too
3 scum. Right here VPB. Right here.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (isolation #442) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:02 pm

The problem is VPB thinks the 3 scum are town so hes in for a rude awakening.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #443) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:05 pm

I dont have time for this shit VPB where are you
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (isolation #444) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:06 pm

100% Gamma
100% DV

65% Ico
60% peta
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (isolation #445) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:07 pm

Ok ico then you are town and scumsiding w 2 100% scum
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (isolation #446) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:07 pm

I actually never even read that part that you confirmed vpb n1
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (isolation #447) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:08 pm

So imo its gamma, dv who are 100% scum

Midway/peta for 3rd.

Well then ico i tell you what. If you are town and 100% set on flipping me then i wont live. Ill self hammer now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (isolation #448) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:10 pm

Ico/vpb you guys ready to see my flip? If i cant change your mind odds are that midway and peta come back to hammer me anyways
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (isolation #449) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:11 pm

So what? Im mad because im being voted, if thats not the towniest shit youve ever seen, i invite you to look at d1 and d2 where the same thing happened.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (isolation #450) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:12 pm

Yeah lots of AtE happened when Noraa replaced out. When Shoshin got wagoned. When cakez got elimed. Lots of AtE from the town players.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (isolation #451) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:13 pm

No fuck that. I want to see if im right about my solve tonight. I cant sleep.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #452) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:13 pm

Ico you have 60 seconds to hammer scum DV or I self hammer
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (isolation #453) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:14 pm

30 seconds
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2625 (isolation #454) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:15 pm

10 seconds to hammer scum or tracker self hammers to prove a point and you lost 3 in a row
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2628 (isolation #455) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:16 pm

VOTE: Albert

Gamma/dv 100% scum
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3163 (isolation #456) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:25 pm

In post 3155, Gamma Emerald wrote:ABR I hope this plus LN 230 is a lesson to maybe no floor the gas every game
Yeah for sure.

GG guys!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”