He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 873, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 868, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 852, MathBlade wrote:Vax explain why you townread Horse and why scum don’t take her free miselim (if she is town doubtful) when they could have easily done so under the guise of “end the day quick to hide the likely other mason”.
*shrug* Maybe scum is already on it. Maybe scum is scared to take a hard position (like nora on DGB).
My position on Noraa is a lot harder than hers is on me, but for some reason everyone shrugs off all the scummy things she posts... I was cheering it when I was scum with her, but she's pulling the same trick in this game, but I'm town thus time and I'm not having it.

It's frustrating.
What scummy things do you mean?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:11 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 872, MathBlade wrote:Assuming Horse town then I know I am town and am reasonably certain Mom is so the scum team would have to be all JV G and Toog and I don’t see that as a viable team especially since I townread G.
This is also taking the assumption that all scum are on Horse if they're Town which is a stretch.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 852, MathBlade wrote:Vax explain why you townread Horse and why scum don’t take her free miselim (if she is town doubtful) when they could have easily done so under the guise of “end the day quick to hide the likely other mason”.
*shrug* Maybe scum is already on it. Maybe scum is scared to take a hard position (like nora on DGB).
My position on Noraa is a lot harder than hers is on me, but for some reason everyone shrugs off all the scummy things she posts... I was cheering it when I was scum with her, but she's pulling the same trick in this game, but I'm town thus time and I'm not having it.

It's frustrating.
I kinda worded that bad. I meant nora is afraid to be on a wagon (afraid to take a hard position, or a confident position if you will)
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 876, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 872, MathBlade wrote:Assuming Horse town then I know I am town and am reasonably certain Mom is so the scum team would have to be all JV G and Toog and I don’t see that as a viable team especially since I townread G.
This is also taking the assumption that all scum are on Horse if they're Town which is a stretch.
I agree. My point is it’s a stretch. Vax posited that scum were on Horse.

I disagreed with that suggestion and was explaining so to Vax.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:12 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 878, MathBlade wrote:
I agree. My point is it’s a stretch. Vax posited that scum were on Horse.

I disagreed with that suggestion and was explaining so to Vax.
Oh my bad

wiki // GTKAS
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 877, Vaxkiller wrote:

It's frustrating.
I kinda worded that bad. I meant nora is afraid to be on a wagon (afraid to take a hard position, or a confident position if you will)
Meh let’s see how Nora reacts here.

I don’t get scum vibes from her
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 826, MathBlade wrote:Let’s just say that the game looked to be miseliming a mason claim I believe. So I did what I had to do to stop it.
The mason claim was never going to be limmed (hammering would be a scumclaim) so this worry isn't real but the ego feels towny.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Then vote Horse with me :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:18 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 796, JacksonVirgo wrote:If we have a vigilante, I recommend shooting in the low-posters to clear the null-tier. The scummy players and the townie players sort themselves out more or less where I've seen null tier stay null and loses us the game.
Such as?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 853, MathBlade wrote:
In post 845, Vaxkiller wrote:I think nora!scum would be playing "safe" this game tho after their last scum game. Hence why they are out in left field on DGB.
DGB is probably a good meta read.

A quiet DGB is a scum meta DGB unless it has changed its town meta to match its scum one.
DBGs activity is reduced sitewide I beleive
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:19 am

@Mathblade Yeah no one got scum vibes from her in Death Scroll either.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 885, DrippingGoofball wrote:@Mathblade Yeah no one got scum vibes from her in Death Scroll either.
Who? Nora?

Games played.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 885, DrippingGoofball wrote:@Mathblade Yeah no one got scum vibes from her in Death Scroll either.
Link me for later?

And if no one got scum vibes from that game wouldn’t take make her more than likely town since people are getting scum vibes?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:22 am

In post 884, Momrangal wrote:
I don't believe it is reduced at all. I'm more of a tidal player, spam'n'go over and over LOL.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 884, Momrangal wrote:
In post 853, MathBlade wrote:
In post 845, Vaxkiller wrote:I think nora!scum would be playing "safe" this game tho after their last scum game. Hence why they are out in left field on DGB.
DGB is probably a good meta read.

A quiet DGB is a scum meta DGB unless it has changed its town meta to match its scum one.
Good to know.

It can have a reprieve today.

Vote horse with me DGB <3
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Guillotina »

Not really, in one of my games as scum at MU we all voted to yeet the same player on D1 exactly for that, because nobody would believe that all scum would be on that wagon.

It paid off, we won that game because wagonomic experts concluded we couldn't possibly be so dumb to do that.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:25 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 890, Guillotina wrote:
Not really, in one of my games as scum at MU we all voted to yeet the same player on D1 exactly for that, because nobody would believe that all scum would be on that wagon.

It paid off, we won that game because wagonomic experts concluded we couldn't possibly be so dumb to do that.
That's a hilarious story, but it's not that common

wiki // GTKAS
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:26 am

In post 887, MathBlade wrote:
Link me for later?

And if no one got scum vibes from that game wouldn’t take make her more than likely town since people are getting scum vibes?
I'm pretty much the only player who wants to yeet her, with occasional assists from others.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 890, Guillotina wrote:

That would be a black and white and would need context later.

As more flips come a narrative forms for wagon data. VCA is more powerful late game than early.

Never is a strong word but it’s unlikely here due to it would have to be an unprovoked bus and no other wagon took off.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 881, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 826, MathBlade wrote:Let’s just say that the game looked to be miseliming a mason claim I believe. So I did what I had to do to stop it.
The mason claim was never going to be limmed (hammering would be a scumclaim) so this worry isn't real but the ego feels towny.
You didn't believe it was a real claim and you were voting her. Of course the worry could be real.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Also, math, I think you pulled out wagonomics too early. Scum arent going to do crap now.

Games played.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 894, Guillotina wrote:
You didn't believe it was a real claim and you were voting her. Of course the worry could be real.
Stuff like this makes me think infinity is scum.

If he thought the mason claim was fake his vote is okay.

If he thought the mason claim was real why vote her if town?

I really just think it’s Horse+Infinity and maybe I was wrong on Toog.

I would wanna flip Horse to see if that assumption is correct.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 895, Vaxkiller wrote:Also, math, I think you pulled out wagonomics too early. Scum arent going to do crap now.
They might not.

But then it becomes obvious.

Win we don’t elim a likely mason
Win the scum become obvious

Win win we elim horse get a probable scum I don’t see the problem here
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:35 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Wait

wiki // GTKAS
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 896, MathBlade wrote:
In post 894, Guillotina wrote:
Stuff like this makes me think infinity is scum.

If he thought the mason claim was fake his vote is okay.

If he thought the mason claim was real why vote her if town?

I really just think it’s Horse+Infinity and maybe I was wrong on Toog.

I would wanna flip Horse to see if that assumption is correct.
Flipping HW or Noraa would give us the most information and I do t townread them so im ok with either option.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”