Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

I don't think Mafia are on the counterwagon, albeit only 2, so to Galaxii. It looks bad.

1 mafia on the wagon, 1 off to the side. Galaxii being off Klyne makes me think scum are also off Klyne.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1122, iamausername wrote:i would vote Titus over IV, because i think she's more likely to be a wolf out of the two.
Seems you agreed with my sentiment even
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by iamausername »

yes, but i want to know why
you
think so

trying to get a handle on how much of the game you have absorbed
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1127, iamausername wrote:yes, but i want to know why
you
think so

trying to get a handle on how much of the game you have absorbed
I haven't read the Titus vs Klyne. Those reads were based completely on the vote count itself as exactly that, a base. That is why I am going deeper into certain areas. I could be wrong on Titus, I haven't read much of her this game to give anything more than I already have.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by DeasVail »

My scumreads currently are VP Baltar and Klyne (probable werewolves) and MURDERCAT (probable mafia)

I am no longer comfortable with PlusJOYED/IV slot being lynched.

I like Ahsoka's replace in, and I will have more on my scumreads soon.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Also apologies
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Klyne:

In reviewing Klyne's posts over the course of the game I just can't follow any kind of logical reads process.

There's a lot of BRAVADO, such as their interactions with Titus, and even their brief periods of ~sorting~ such as , but it seems very inconsistent to me. From there is a vote on PlusJOYED because of an "offensive" ISO which Klyne appears to sit on despite agreeing with different reads from Titus in and alternating between demonstrative suspicion of Titus and thinking she might be town. And all this time Klyne just stays voting PlusJOYED and is clearly uncomfortable with things moving in a different direction in and .

--

VP Baltar:

I briefly highlight my concerns on ORAM in . And in reviewing Baltar's posting, there is a distinct lack of what I'd expect from town truly trying to sort the game. I think the key difference between scum and town in a setup like this is that while it may be easier for scum to "scumhunt" because there are other scum to find, there is less pressure associated with it, and generally more importance placed on how they look. I think that the resistance to change with the PlusJOYED wagon is alarming in a similar way to Klyne because VP is expressing resistance to scumreads on me due to me being possible mis-elim bait however seems resistant to the idea of the IV slot being the same, despite a real lack of expressed reasoning behind this read in the thread (, ).

I also believe is totally fake, with it being really inconsistent with how he has responded to suspicion otherwise. I think he's trying too hard here to appear confident in his own towniness, probably because he's not town.

--

MURDERCAT:

Posting is generally very superficial and it's becoming more obvious imo as the game goes on. Generally helpful-looking posts and appeasement. I don't have time to go into more detail on this right now but I agree with the growing suspicion towards MURDERCAT this day-phase.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1065, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1058, iamausername wrote:no i guess that's dumb. the sentence is just missing an implied 'with Plus', which could equally just come from town Baltar thinking about who is partnered with Plus.
I also said exactly that moments after I posted since I realized I might not be entirely clear with the point I was making.

I still think the meta you're using to clear Plus seems thin at best. Clidd seems to confirm that skepticism on my part is warranted.
I don't think anyone is clearing plus, but we should view the slot with an open mind is my point
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1083, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1075, Ahsoka wrote:VP, Datisi, Klyne, DeasVail, Iamusername, Clidd

I want to start here.

Murdermeowmeow, I saw you town read a couple of these people strongly, but I didn't see any reasons for it.
I've made the reasoning in previous posts.

Klyne is towny for the push on Titus and none of the weird tone arguments do anything for me
clidd is towny for appearing to genuinely solve in multiple places
VP and Datisi are both towny in large part for driving a wagon on scum, but also how they approached the wagons at end of D1.

I think I've made my position on them generally clear but if you want more let me know
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1122, iamausername wrote:but i'd rather that all the people who agree that Murdercat is obviously mafia just voted Murdercat, because he is obviously mafia.
I still don't understand the argument here
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1124, Ahsoka wrote:why would she be mafia here? If she's anything, she's a wolf.
How much of the game have you read?
GTKAMURDERCAT

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1131, DeasVail wrote:I think that the resistance to change with the PlusJOYED wagon is alarming in a similar way to Klyne because VP is expressing resistance to scumreads on me due to me being possible mis-elim bait however seems resistant to the idea of the IV slot being the same, despite a real lack of expressed reasoning behind this read in the thread (978, 982).
Well, you're comparing apples and oranges from my perspective. I just finished a game where you were town and we're kind of wallpaper all the way to Xylo. So that's exactly why I think you can be misyeet bait.

PlusJoy I don't have experience with, so I can only go by his play this game. I definitely see what people are saying there about his apathy being hard to read. I feel the same to some degree, but I definitely don't think the meta that has been offered is particularly convincing me he had to be town either. I think you might be overstating my commitment to a PJ/IV wagon, though I guess I can understand a bit because I was super disengaged with this game during the week because of work. IV being here now will probably help either confirm or discredit the scum pings from PlusJoy since IV is going to actually engage with the game.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1131, DeasVail wrote:I also believe 933 is totally fake, with it being really inconsistent with how he has responded to suspicion otherwise. I think he's trying too hard here to appear confident in his own towniness, probably because he's not town.
I mean, first, I'm half joking because I like to have fun with people in games. Second, I do think my play yesterday was pretty clearly town (he said pointing to his own hypocrisy toward Datisi). I've already said I can see people saying wolf if they are super paranoid, but I think if I was scum in that situation I would have just jammed through Titus or Klyne. No reason to take a last minute flyer on a dicey counter wagon (which is a stronger point in Datisi's favor now that I'm talking it through).

It's pretty silly to call that post "totally fake" when you are making comparisons to other ways I've responded to suspicion in this game. If I'm faking there because I'm scum, wouldn't I be faking all those interactions? Some can't be real towny and that one be "fake" scummy.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Klyne »

Ahsoka purely from a post basis compared to IV impresses me more

Have not really looked at the content of the posts but whatevs

I don't some of the people being like 'well Klyne is just sitting there' well of fucking course I'm just sitting there I said what I said about PlusJOYED and IV didn't make any of that go away
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Klyne »

In post 1058, iamausername wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1053, iamausername wrote:
In post 1027, VP Baltar wrote:Obviously both IAAU and MC can't be scum here
...this kind of feels like a slip
I'm not following.
you know that neither of us are wolves, and therefore we can't both be scum unless we are scum together, which i think is pretty clearly not the case.

like, because you're actually trying to puzzle out who could be scum with plus, you forgot to think about it from a town perspective?

no i guess that's dumb. the sentence is just missing an implied 'with Plus', which could equally just come from town Baltar thinking about who is partnered with Plus.
This extraneous fucking reach like iamausername has elastic arms is amazing but seems outside of scumrange just for the effort alone
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Klyne »

In post 1131, DeasVail wrote:nd alternating between demonstrative suspicion of Titus and thinking she might be town
If I say someone is town then they're town, but until otherwise do not put words in my mouth fox
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1137, VP Baltar wrote:No reason to take a last minute flyer on a dicey counter wagon
What is so dicey about the counter-wagon though? I don't understand why this would be something scum-you wouldn't do.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1135, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1124, Ahsoka wrote:why would she be mafia here? If she's anything, she's a wolf.
Seems like a weird discred to me
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1142, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1135, MURDERCAT wrote:
Seems like a weird discred to me
I felt like this too, because I believe I stated how much I read, I went back and was ISO'ing, and I quoted some earlier VP posts. I haven't read the entirety of the game, but I'm feeling how the game is right now. I know there was a big Titus vs Klyne feud.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

Well this imploded.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

End of 42 - Welcome IV.
Bulge putting me down as scum with no reasons when he puts reasons for everyone else is :stinkeye:.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

Oh I forgot, his read of username is correct though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1056, innocentvillager wrote:bulge has never played with scum me but has played with both scum!plus and town!plus

and it’s easier to read me?

damn, my scumgame really is something awful huh
In post 1057, innocentvillager wrote:*insert post complaining about how multi ball scumhunting sucks and is different from normal scumhunting*
I lean fake but I can't tell whether this is melodrama or fake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1058, iamausername wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1053, iamausername wrote:
In post 1027, VP Baltar wrote:Obviously both IAAU and MC can't be scum here
...this kind of feels like a slip
I'm not following.
you know that neither of us are wolves, and therefore we can't both be scum unless we are scum together, which i think is pretty clearly not the case.

like, because you're actually trying to puzzle out who could be scum with plus, you forgot to think about it from a town perspective?

no i guess that's dumb. the sentence is just missing an implied 'with Plus', which could equally just come from town Baltar thinking about who is partnered with Plus.
This is stretchy as hell.

He's wrong. You are likely a wolf. MC is a mafia.

You trying to manufacture a "slip" is an attempt to increase the PoE. Town mostly recognizes each other now. There's only a couple spots left.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1083, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1075, Ahsoka wrote:VP, Datisi, Klyne, DeasVail, Iamusername, Clidd

I want to start here.

Murdermeowmeow, I saw you town read a couple of these people strongly, but I didn't see any reasons for it.
Welcome. Too bad you're a mafia with Murdercat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”