Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 4372, Gloria Cleary wrote:Do you think his fight with Flea looked fake?
i am having so much trouble explaining this. the fight i cannot weigh properly, but the context in which it was occurring, as i said at the time:
In post 3459, team rocket queen wrote:flea is saying ydrasse is a conspirator while pooky is saying flea has not played well while infinity is trying to rearrange all of the pairings
felt like it was possibly conspirator indicative because of how far removed from what was happening it was
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 4374, Gloria Cleary wrote:Has scum!Pooky ever talked like this to a buddy ever?
i should try not to speak to any1 like that :/

i feel bad about it :(
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Isis »

Everyone except you has townspewed more, Jessie. That's the most of it. Like, even the whole letting Ydrasse pick anyone thing is probably townish on balance, but you're competing with every other slot having done very townie things.

As for thinking scum was in the pairs, I don't remember the exact comment being characterized, but probabilistically from my PoV there was scum in the pairs >90% of the time. I'm not actually confident enough in my solving that I thought Flea and Infinity seeming like the scummier slots from the game completely flipped that on its head.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4375, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4372, Gloria Cleary wrote:Do you think his fight with Flea looked fake?
i am having so much trouble explaining this. the fight i cannot weigh properly, but the context in which it was occurring, as i said at the time:
In post 3459, team rocket queen wrote:flea is saying ydrasse is a conspirator while pooky is saying flea has not played well while infinity is trying to rearrange all of the pairings
felt like it was possibly conspirator indicative because of how far removed from what was happening it was
I suppose it’s possible he could be having a real fight with a buddy. He was furious with Bulge in Hideyoshi. I guess what looks the worst is he wanted me paired with Flea. If anyone has a Pooky scumgame where he actually publicly fought with a buddy, that would be extremely helpful?

@Ydrasse, how good is Pooky at reading you?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:54 pm

In post 4377, Isis wrote:Like, even the whole letting Ydrasse pick anyone thing is probably townish on balance, but you're competing with every other slot having done very townie things.
but i ended up picking, so the letting ydrasse pick thing as reason i am a conspirator didn't make sense to me either
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4376, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4374, Gloria Cleary wrote:Has scum!Pooky ever talked like this to a buddy ever?
i should try not to speak to any1 like that :/

i feel bad about it :(
I just have an extremely difficult time believing those interactions were faked and there was the super solving he did. I also think he sounds extremely different from Mengerie. He sounds so sincere. I don’t think he’s that good of an actor.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Like why does scum!Pooky have this exchange publicly because it sounds completely genuine to me? His reaction to Flea kind’ve mirrors my reaction to Infinity.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:09 pm

In post 4381, Gloria Cleary wrote:His reaction to Flea kind’ve mirrors my reaction to Infinity.
i do not think so. your reaction was to say infinity was bad because he was suspicious of you, which doesn't make sense to me because one mistake doesn't determine someone's goodness or badness and it also makes it very difficult to come to the correct conclusion on your slot if you are town because you are not addressing the suspicion but attacking the player, but you were using this to say that because you do not think that infinity would be this bad, that infinity was a conspirator, which is faulty logic (not to say i wasn't also very wrong in my suspicions of infinity, i was, i was wrong too) but you were using this to make a determination on infinity's slot

whereas pooky was yelling at flea to say that flea had played poorly and was not appreciating pooky's efforts, which both assumes that flea is town and does not work towards a determination on flea's slot
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 4379, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4377, Isis wrote:Like, even the whole letting Ydrasse pick anyone thing is probably townish on balance, but you're competing with every other slot having done very townie things.
but i ended up picking, so the letting ydrasse pick thing as reason i am a conspirator didn't make sense to me either
I was reasoning out loud how you could still be conspirator in spite of it, it's something overall town indicative. I was thinking out loud. I maybe wasn't very clear
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 4382, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4381, Gloria Cleary wrote:His reaction to Flea kind’ve mirrors my reaction to Infinity.
i do not think so. your reaction was to say infinity was bad because he was suspicious of you, which doesn't make sense to me because one mistake doesn't determine someone's goodness or badness and it also makes it very difficult to come to the correct conclusion on your slot if you are town because you are not addressing the suspicion but attacking the player, but you were using this to say that because you do not think that infinity would be this bad, that infinity was a conspirator, which is faulty logic (not to say i wasn't also very wrong in my suspicions of infinity, i was, i was wrong too) but you were using this to make a determination on infinity's slot

whereas pooky was yelling at flea to say that flea had played poorly and was not appreciating pooky's efforts, which both assumes that flea is town and does not work towards a determination on flea's slot
this is a towny post Σ(,,oΔo,,*)
"Well, I..."
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

I’m saying that Pooky’s reaction to Flea was similar, meaning he sounded like frustrated town.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83833&user_select% ... &start=400

Anyway, here is a Pooky towngame where he got similarily emotional.

And my read on Infinity was good. Hectic just gave him the wrong colour role pm. :P
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4385, Gloria Cleary wrote:

I’m saying that Pooky’s reaction to Flea was similar, meaning he sounded like frustrated town.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83833&user_select% ... &start=400

Anyway, here is a Pooky towngame where he got similarily emotional.

And my read on Infinity was good. Hectic just gave him the wrong colour role pm. :P
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=84280&user_select%5B%5D=355

Pooky!scum.

Both of these games had a lot of AtE from Pooky but I think what we saw in Micro is similar to this one.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4384, Isis wrote:

this is a towny post Σ(,,oΔo,,*)
It isn’t “faulty logic” at all though because I’ve never ever experienced a town!player deathtunelling on me like that before but I’ve experienced plenty of scum players shitpushing me the exact same way, so why wouldn’t I think he’s scum here doing just that?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:54 pm

In post 4387, Gloria Cleary wrote:It isn’t “faulty logic” at all though because I’ve never ever experienced a town!player deathtunelling on me like that before but I’ve experienced plenty of scum players shitpushing me the exact same way, so why wouldn’t I think he’s scum here doing just that?
it is faulty logic because we can all be wrong, like i said when you said i had to be a conspirator because you thought i was wrong, wrong does not equal mafia, and wrong also does not equal bad
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:03 pm

In post 4388, team rocket queen wrote:wrong does not equal mafia, and wrong also does not equal bad
like we were both wrong about infinity and we cannot both be conspirators. and i am not any worse at the game suddenly because i was wrong about infinity, i just haven't yet learned how to be right in that situation in the future.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4388, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4387, Gloria Cleary wrote:It isn’t “faulty logic” at all though because I’ve never ever experienced a town!player deathtunelling on me like that before but I’ve experienced plenty of scum players shitpushing me the exact same way, so why wouldn’t I think he’s scum here doing just that?
it is faulty logic because we can all be wrong, like i said when you said i had to be a conspirator because you thought i was wrong, wrong does not equal mafia, and wrong also does not equal bad
I’m basing it on experience which is just as valid a reason as any other. I just told you, I’ve never had town treat me like that ever but I’ve experienced scum doing exactly that to me. So I fail to see why that’s faulty?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Fellas, is it sus to vote for town?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:14 pm

In post 4390, Gloria Cleary wrote:So I fail to see why that’s faulty?
i do not think this is going to help us solve the game. i just think there are plenty of reasons someone could think you are mafia when you are town, and many of them are not mafia indicative.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4389, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4388, team rocket queen wrote:wrong does not equal mafia, and wrong also does not equal bad
like we were both wrong about infinity and we cannot both be conspirators. and i am not any worse at the game suddenly because i was wrong about infinity, i just haven't yet learned how to be right in that situation in the future.
If in my entire history of playing mafia, only players who treated me the way Infinity did were scum, then how is it illogical to not arrive at that exact conclusion? Yes, I obviously was wrong but I think that solve made perfect sense based on that.

Idk Jessie, I only know what my role pm says and I can agree with you that Ydrasse doesn’t make sense as scum for a lot of reasons. I wish I know who was scum here, which is why it’s so extremely frustrating to me it wasn’t Infinty, because this game would very likely be over if that were the case.

But tell me this, I think we can all agree that if Isis had been the NK, we’d all very likely be solid on yeeting Infinity, so, why does scum!me NK the scummiest acting slot in the entire game? I wouldn’t.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:24 pm

In post 4393, Gloria Cleary wrote:But tell me this, I think we can all agree that if Isis had been the NK, we’d all very likely be solid on yeeting Infinity, so, why does scum!me NK the scummiest acting slot in the entire game? I wouldn’t.
i would still probably want pooky first. and i wasn't questioning your towniness with this line of interaction, i was saying that your reaction to infinity was townier than pooky's reaction to flea to me.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4392, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4390, Gloria Cleary wrote:So I fail to see why that’s faulty?
i do not think this is going to help us solve the game. i just think there are plenty of reasons someone could think you are mafia when you are town, and many of them are not mafia indicative.
I agree. I’m just saying based off experience it made sense.

Okay, why I’m town: I very clearly tried to push Dunn over TGP but I got resistance from pretty much everyone but Hopkirk. I tried to persuade Pooky to unvote Hopkirk and get back on Gypyx. I don’t put the ridiculous amount of effort into towncasing other slots. Like I’m close to bordering on trust tell territory, if I say too much more. I just don’t play like this as scum. There’s a damned good reason Pooky’s obvtowned me here and he would know better than anyone that this is my towngame and Ydrasse obviously thinks that too. I honestly don’t know what more I can say other than it’s in my entire ISO.

Oh and scum!me obviously doesn’t care if I mislaunch, so I don’t waffle like that unless I’m super confident on it.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:34 pm

can i ask why you think i don't think you are likely town?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4394, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4393, Gloria Cleary wrote:But tell me this, I think we can all agree that if Isis had been the NK, we’d all very likely be solid on yeeting Infinity, so, why does scum!me NK the scummiest acting slot in the entire game? I wouldn’t.
i would still probably want pooky first. and i wasn't questioning your towniness with this line of interaction, i was saying that your reaction to infinity was townier than pooky's reaction to flea to me.
And since I have irrefutable proof of my alignment, I would obviously hard oppose that. I also wonder why you would yeet me before Isis, if that’s what you’re saying?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:35 pm

In post 4396, team rocket queen wrote:can i ask why you think i don't think you are likely town?
because you are towncasing yourself, but i am more concerned about how you're reading pooky,
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:35 pm

In post 4397, Gloria Cleary wrote:I also wonder why you would yeet me before Isis, if that’s what you’re saying?
no i am saying that i think ydrasse is definitely town and you are probably town and pooky and isis are the most likely conspirators

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”