Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Happy Unbirthday Boon »

Yes, it is possible that Ydra's role is town and that she's there to make sure that scum can find her to kill her so that the game can continue if they lose their magical fairy but like

uhhh

does boon really design a setup where scumteam just cannot do anything in the game if they lose one guy unless they find one other very specific guy when their only way of finding information in the setup is bell's garbage fruit role?

scumteam's other roles were a goon and a bad fruit vendor invest. how do they win this game if ydra's role is not confirmed to them? and how is it balanced if she is scum with them and they have to kill her? she has to be the magical fairy for the game to advance.

and all of the commuter stuff is more important because they're all *ascetics that think they're commuters*

sorry I'm like ranting now

I swear I'm not the guy in the always sunny conspiracy meme yet
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Gypyx »

Hmmmm, those are very good point i'll probably follow your vote there cause i don't think i'm able to read stuff well actually lol

Also what does tinfoil mean? Everyone uses it but i have no clue what's the meaning lol

Also, if like, both enchantress and enabler are town, the enchantress can just sit on the enabler and the commuters are unkillable for like 2 nights in litterally the worst case scenarion
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:34 am

tinfoil : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil_hat

a way of implying speculation is getting reachy/heavy on hard-to-substantiate conjecture
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Gypyx »

Oof

I find my theory perfectly reasonable but ok lol
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:52 am

Post by samantha97 »

one thing I don't think you considered is that mafia might not have to kill commuters? this is a 15?(I could have sworn this was 16) person game with ostensibly 4 commuters, so failing to nk a commuter could be more of a penalty than something insurmountable, even if all are town

and a counterbalance to that would be BEF unwittingly framing town commuters
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:58 am

In post 3129, samantha97 wrote:15?(I could have sworn this was 16)
it was if you count shelly twice!
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:00 pm

In post 3129, samantha97 wrote:and a counterbalance to that would be BEF unwittingly framing town commuters
true, or people you target for enchanting

although the more we think about that, the more it sounds like pelican's role was specifically designed to catch your role, but idk I don't like that

do you townread ydrasse off play? do you think ydra/shelly is a hard sell for scumteam?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Replacing Replacement for Shellyc.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:05 pm

Actually it'd make more sense for the next replacement to be ShellyD
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:26 pm

In post 588, Ydrasse wrote:ALSO, also, whoever was asking about my townreads earlier (gamma im p sure): a lot of it was just due to impressions that i got of like, ~sincerity~ i guess of how they were approaching the game thus far, which might seem a bit counter-intuitive because of pelican's early game approach but i don't think that that's diminished the rest of their responses of the game thus far.

i read the hub case against pelican and like... they just don't seem scummy to me? like, i can't tell if it's bad faith or not for hub to post that case against them but regardless i just think that it's wrong unless there's something i'm really not seeing.
In post 1080, Ydrasse wrote:why can't bef/samantha be scum together?

realistically i'd mow through samantha first and then depending on those three proooobably one of them before i got to bef right now? unless those slots show up and start spewing town all over things but bef is lower in there for me.
In post 1097, Ydrasse wrote:i'm p sure the theme of this game is parallel universes so idk how much weight these sort of claims have wrt being town?

also what the hell is happening rn
In post 1119, Ydrasse wrote:uh, if noraa was informed somehow that commuters exist, and you're both commuters...

:oops:
In post 1274, Ydrasse wrote:my main susses were in samantha, tgp/ari/nico, + bef

gamma + hbb + et townreads

hub / gypyx/ bell in the middle
In post 1974, Ydrasse wrote:like her role is probably real?? because it's not just a regular commuter but like, ugh

i got messed up by someone claiming a protective once and they were scum
In post 1977, Ydrasse wrote:if she's not scum my reads are all wrong probably but the counterwagon thing really just doesn't make sense to me and her play doesn't either but like

AHHH
In post 2024, Ydrasse wrote:hhhhhh

VOTE: gammaVOTE:

the case against him makes sense and i guess my read on him was more about good tone and attitude but just if you guys wanna flip to bef i’ll go for it but we don’t have a lot of time to do that shoshin please be town
In post 2025, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: gamma emerald
In post 2084, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: samantha97

voting in gypyx/samantha rn
what here can't be scum?
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 3131, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote: do you townread ydrasse off play? do you think ydra/shelly is a hard sell for scumteam?
I got lazy and stopped reading shelly's posts not long after I started, so I can't say for sure about the combo atm but no @ydrasse - I've shelved her for a long time now because of her d1 activity & riskier role claim than vaxkiller or bell

at the same time, shelly being mafia completely conflicts with how I have judged the game so far, if you were right that she could have supplied fakeclaims, so I'm gonna reread with an open mind tomorrow
Actually it'd make more sense for the next replacement to be ShellyD
hey I coined that first
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:32 pm

In post 2110, Ydrasse wrote:i have, uh, reasons to think that not all the commuters are town tbh
In post 2151, Ydrasse wrote:i have a role that i will claim but i do not know if i should claim!

p-edit: RAGH
In post 2153, Ydrasse wrote:commuter enabler

that's why i know the commuter claims are real but why i also think that one of them might be scum? because like, fmpov if scum killed me they lose the power they had to preserve/hide themselves in the future from pr
In post 2214, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2210, shellyc wrote:im a dayvig parallel universe

this is not a meme
ow.... im bleeding.... help me shelly why...........
In post 2221, Ydrasse wrote:YES I'M TOWN AND YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK??
In post 2222, Ydrasse wrote:oh my god i'm laughing so fucking hard at that i saw the thread lock and gasped like "SHE FINALLY WAS DAYVIG"
In post 2238, Ydrasse wrote:i ahte this game i'm awake at 3 am crying laughing over this because my last words would've been fucking 'ow im bleeding' and then i thought i actually died i feel fucking deranged
In post 2602, Ydrasse wrote:and uh, idk if it means much when it’s coming from me but i don’t like fakeclaiming at all
In post 2603, Ydrasse wrote:so like, in a world where i’m scum i’d probably just outright say what i am so long as it wasn’t blatantly scumclaiming and if it were just claim vt
In post 2608, Ydrasse wrote:bro i opened up my role pm like what is happening this game that they made me like this. who is living the high life while i live in fear of dying and ruining it all
In post 3042, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3015, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Hey ydrasse why did it not occur to you to claim day 1?
also, i didn't think about claiming at all because it's a supremely stupid idea to do so? like, i'm a role that exists to live and power up stuff and keep it functional, and i don't know who has the role but clearly i'm in the setup for an important reason? i didn't see it like, negative utility at all and it made sense to me to try and not hint at it until people wanted to know roles to have maximum benefit for people
In post 3043, Ydrasse wrote:like, idk, it just seems like something you keep quiet about until later on when it's necessary to try and put together the puzzle of how things work, and when commuters start coming out it's like, i'm even more incentivized fmpov to keep quiet about things? even if one is scum i'm still doing something good for the town too and increasing the odds that i keep someone alive by not outing who i am
There is some townie stuff here but is there anything that makes her a bad flip for today. 2602 jumps out at me I guess
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:34 pm

Reads list in 1274 also notable
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:36 pm

588 is kinda townie but does it have to be town

I think I felt better before I read the iso, maybe we should flip shelly slot just for doing that replacement bs lol

Fuck no don't second guess hub don't do it, stay on ydra
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Dkkoba replaces Replacement for ShellyC.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my flavor name is cursed WTF is this LOL
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: unbirthday
this is scum btw
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i only read like 5 pages but unbirthday already scumclaimed to me in their posts.
retired
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:33 pm

So your predecessor claimed ascetic, can you confirm that you're an ascetic?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not claiming SHIT

as far as ur concerned im a VT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nice try mafia
retired
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:34 pm

In post 3140, DkKoba wrote:my flavor name is cursed WTF is this LOL
what does this mean?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it means its a funny joke for post game because it involves things i shouldnt discuss in thread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(while this game is ongoing)
retired
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:35 pm

There's already been a massclaim, I'm just asking you to confirm what your predecessors already claimed

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”