JacksonVirgo, Vaxkiller
[1]Vaxkiller:
Guillotina
[1]ADrippingGoofball:
AGamblingPig

[3] Not Voting:
Noraa, DrippingGoofball, Mathblade

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

The elimination deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-01 11:36:20).
Last edited by Nero Cain on Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Why on earth would I want to project on the fae stealing gits habits for? δ(´д`; )

I mean I think It's obvious he'd have the sack and the basket, not enough load to need the sleigh.

given the chonks eating habits he'd probably hold on to the basket if I bit off one of his hands...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2191, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2154, Momrangal wrote:Camper is the vt flavor. Were rangers
In post 2155, MathBlade wrote:It’s just highly unlikely you’re a cop and would be given a smack down.

So if you wanna keep down this road go ahead.
Stop dodging the question.

Just answer YES or NO, Math.

Are You Town Aligned?
Yes I am.

I am working I can’t respond that fast ffs
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:22 am

Jeeze that was like pulling teeth... never mind crumbs I dropped the entire damn bakery!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2203, Flea The Magician wrote:Jeeze that was like pulling teeth... never mind crumbs I dropped the entire damn bakery!
Sorry had to make sure you weren’t impostor Santa.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:25 am

wildly gestures at the dropped pieces of bakery since the start of D1
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 2197, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 2169, Momrangal wrote:What do you think of his 180 on math and him not wanting him to get into a 1v1 with Guillotina and pushed to claim
I'm not aware of infinity pushing Math? As to Guillo, they've been pushing the slot reasonably hard today, so I don't quite follow.
I can't find the actual post but, Eod1 it looked like he was getting ready to reset on his weak town read on Math but D2 it never happened
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 92, Flea The Magician wrote:*finger cracking*

Lets freaking do this.
Spoiler: 2
Get used to these, amma do my thang here.
In post 34, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 27, Horsewoman wrote:Hi I'm new go easy

VOTE: DGB sure
Is this an alt?

Btw I am super gutted about the flavour. I thought it was going to be the town as bears with guns and the scum as the park rangers (like Yogie Bear kinda) :P
Unlucky there booboo! No pinching of the a pic-a-nic baskets for yoou! (☆Θ艸Θ)
In post 41, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 25, Noraa wrote:MINE
You betrayed poor Nero :c

Therefore you must be scum!
I approve of this logic (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧
In post 43, Horsewoman wrote:Alright, someone do the protown thing and create something dumb and artificial to get us out of RVS
You just did.

Spoiler: 3
In post 53, JacksonVirgo wrote:I can't even bear this game anymore, it's too dead :c
THEN PUT SOME LIFE INTO IT! ARE YOU A MAD DOCTOR OR NOT!? :twisted: :doc:
In post 55, JacksonVirgo wrote:I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe you've hit a bearier when you
cannot understand my bearfaced bear puns, what an embearassing revelation for you.

Go eat some Strawbearies and hope to gain some grip on your unbearable reality.
Get in the bin.
In post 63, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 53, JacksonVirgo wrote:I can't even bear this game anymore, it's too dead :c
Apologies for needing to sleep :P Anyways, I thought you'd be appreciating a slower-paced game after the whirlwind that was Bending
Sleep is for scum. VOTE: Markiplier
In post 68, Horsewoman wrote:I did want to drive the game forward but I didn't (and don't) have any reads this early so I hoped someone else would do it for me
Ooof. (ʘᗩʘ')
In post 72, Horsewoman wrote:Trying to get the game to progress out of RVS/apathy stage is absolutely a pro-town mindset
⌈O ▂▂ O⌉

Spoiler: 4
In post 78, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 74, LlamaMama wrote:JacksonVirgo, how much do you actually think Horsewoman is scum, and how much is your vote for pressure's sake?
Me answering this question would immediately remove all of the pressure if my vote
is
for pressure and what's even the use of this question?
Agreed.
In post 80, LlamaMama wrote:Fine, I'll go through both possibilities before you answer then. I would have rather had it the other way round so I could have a better understanding of your perspective first, but *shrug*

In , Horsewoman says she doesn't have any reads yet. This means she probably won't have much to offer when pressured. So why does JV choose to pressure there right afterwards? It's a lead doomed to dry up, since Horsewoman has already said she's come up short of any reads. A pressure vote there makes little sense as a result, and I'm not sure why JV chose to push there right after seeing evidence that it wouldn't lead to much.

So I thought JV might actually think Horsewoman is scum. But based on what's been posted so far I'm not seeing it. My gut reaction to Horsewoman's posts has been town, and the evidence against her in is fairly baseline - it's a lot about what town SHOULD be doing, but not really evidence that Horsewoman IS SCUM.

So tl;dr I don't think JV's vote makes much sense from any town perspective and is kind of doing the exact thing Horsewoman is being accused of: creating 'content' that won't actually go anywhere.

VOTE: JacksonVirgo
This is interesting, as we're now in a loop. For D1 page whatever we're on this sounds far too certain. and more votes that are "doomed to dry up"
In post 87, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 81, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm going to head off to sleep now but I'm gonna say a few words before I do.

Llama's "read-fishing" strikes me as strange to ask as Town, it's like they're trying to fake content and see if my vote is real or otherwise to see if they can start pushing there as well. Either that or they trying to gauge the collective read on their buddy (and whether or not it's just for pressure) though that one is kinda weird to do objectively and I doubt they'd be that blatant as scumbuddies but it's a weird interaction nonetheless. Horse was blatantly trying to sap the town-cred from their posts by saying it's absolutely pro-town to hide behind the efforts of other players by claiming to have involved themselves with pushing the game out of RVS. Both are individually scummy but I'm trying to get a feel of whether Llama's post lead to them being possibly aligned or otherwise.

@Horse and @Llama
, do you have scum/town games under your belt and if so can you link a few?
Your other posts are ++TR but asking for meta on pg4 strikes me as a bit forced - particularly as this is nothing something I recall you doing in our 2 previous games together where you were town
Meta is trash!

VOTE: Llamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamaamamama

You mean this one?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2202, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2155, MathBlade wrote:It’s just highly unlikely you’re a cop and would be given a smack down.

Are You Town Aligned?
Yes I am.

Bah, i wanted you to be scum.

If i was at my homesite i would have FPS this, but i pulled a terrible one in another game here and i dont wanna fuck up this one and get blacklisted.

So, yah.
I'm a camper
and if the mason's play is a scum play, i will personally nominate it as best scum play of the year.

I’ll sheep you.

VOTE: Pig
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

As far as I can remember, my TR on math has slowly strengthened over time.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
AGamblingPig
AGamblingPig
Goon
AGamblingPig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:30 am

Post by AGamblingPig »

I'm the doctor and I protected Vax.

I doubted the PGO claim because I should have died. But if I got blocked, that would explain why I'm still alive.
Pathological liar with good intentions.
Queer for your pleasure
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2208, Guillotina wrote:

Are You Town Aligned?
Yes I am.

If i was at my homesite i would have FPS this, but i pulled a terrible one in another game here and i dont wanna fuck up this one and get blacklisted.

So, yah.
I'm a camper
and if the mason's play is a scum play, i will personally nominate it as best scum play of the year.

I’ll sheep you.

Let me be blunt.

I literally cited a game where scum tried this same thing to shade the mason claim.

Give me a good reason to believe you’re town here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2210, AGamblingPig wrote:I'm the doctor and I protected Vax.

I doubted the PGO claim because I should have died. But if I got blocked, that would explain why I'm still alive.
Lol doctor who doesn’t protect mason claim.

You can die.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Wait what happened to the kill then? You think we have another protective?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2213, Infinity 324 wrote:Wait what happened to the kill then? You think we have another protective?
Infinity it’s a likely bad fake claim lol.

If it’s not we run into G+JV with G wanting to shade us and JV just doing the kill.

They couldn’t shade us and the latter I am not concerned about because DGB blocks G tonight since they are VT, mom does a thing and I do a thing and we’re good. And that thing may be stay home because powerless or it may be do a thing because mason+
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Momrangal »

I mean

Talking to each other like we're murried is a thing
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

I mean literally in that game it has town being stupid with claims
Vax could qualify for that.

It has scum trying to take advantage to avoid a scum wagon (Fl+Outer) and (you+Pig)

Like G please give me a good reason to believe you’re town here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2211, MathBlade wrote:

Are You Town Aligned?
Yes I am.

So, yah.
I'm a camper

I’ll sheep you.

Let me be blunt.

I literally cited a game where scum tried this same thing to shade the mason claim.

Because you literally citing a game where scum tried to shade a mason claim is exactly what I would do if i fake claimed mason and strong town read players contested it, if i was scum, that is high level WIFOM. Dude, i've been playing this since the 90's, since way before you new generations started calling it Mafia, in fact when i started playing this game again as mafia now, i thought werewolves and mafia were two different games where mafia was a plagiarized version of werewolves. Im so dumb lol.

Anyways, the point is that i have seen a lot of power fake claiming in my life that i dont think a mason fake claim under the right circumstances is unlikely.

Unfortunately im just a camper, if i was a PR i would check you to confirm.

You strongly believed Horsewoman was scum, she is dead and she was town. I hesitated she was and you built a scum case against me because of such hesitation, you are pushing to yeet me now. I will flip camper and then tomorrow you'll change the narrative to justify your trash pushes.

You are either scum or bad as town.

I dont care if you believe me if im town or not, my flip will make you believe it and should this be my legacy.

Check Math/Mom/Infinity

Just to make sure.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: Vaxkiller

Pig claimed Doctor, he shouldnt have, but i believe it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2217, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2211, MathBlade wrote:

Are You Town Aligned?
Yes I am.

So, yah.
I'm a camper

I’ll sheep you.

Let me be blunt.

Because you literally citing a game where scum tried to shade a mason claim is exactly what I would do if i fake claimed mason and strong town read players contested it, if i was scum, that is high level WIFOM. Dude, i've been playing this since the 90's, since way before you new generations started calling it Mafia, in fact when i started playing this game again as mafia now, i thought werewolves and mafia were two different games where mafia was a plagiarized version of werewolves. Im so dumb lol.

Anyways, the point is that i have seen a lot of power fake claiming in my life that i dont think a mason fake claim under the right circumstances is unlikely.

Unfortunately im just a camper, if i was a PR i would check you to confirm.

You strongly believed Horsewoman was scum, she is dead and she was town. I hesitated she was and you built a scum case against me because of such hesitation, you are pushing to yeet me now. I will flip camper and then tomorrow you'll change the narrative to justify your trash pushes.

You are either scum or bad as town.

I dont care if you believe me if im town or not, my flip will make you believe it and should this be my legacy.

Check Math/Mom/Infinity

Just to make sure.
...You realize Pig should be the elim today right?
What doctor doesn’t heal a mason claim?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 706, Guillotina wrote:
In post 695, Infinity 324 wrote:How would it affect your noraa read if I told you that she definitely focuses/plays serious as scum?

That reminds me,
@guillo: How would it affect your read on mark if I told you he got limmed d1 in his only scum game on site?
I would tell you what I've told everyone here already. I don't believe in meta.

I believe and judge based on actions in this game.

Also, I townread Momrangal and she claimed Mason. I'm not voting there.
In post 723, Guillotina wrote:I don't think she'd risk claiming Mason when nobody has claimed and risked getting counterclaimed by the actual Masons if they exist here.
Stop digging and vote pig already lol. It ends the day faster for you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Are You Town Aligned?
Yes I am.

So, yah.
I'm a camper

I’ll sheep you.

You quit sheeping me in the span of a few posts.

C’mon already. Seriously.

Like I get it you gotta try but still.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

Pig didn’t even change or vote Vax when he shoulda had a guilty before the RB claim.

Pig isn’t doctor lol.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:46 am

*boops the nornor*

*glares*
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2223, Flea The Magician wrote:*boops the nornor*

*glares*
O_O
*looks wide eyed and terrified*
me sorry!
me sorry
me sorry
me sorry
me sorry
me sorry
me sorry
me sorry
me sorry
me sorry
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”