Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

A Little Boonie Told Me
Chapter 5

I tried to cook a meal today.

Mac’N’Cheese. It didn’t start as Mac’n’Cheese, but it turned into Mac’N’Cheese.

I didn’t have any heavy whipping cream.

I like cooking, but the energy necessary to fuel yourself for every meal gives me anxiety—so I don’t eat all the time.

I eat some of the time, most of the time, and sometimes I eat all the time, some of the time, but a lot of the time, I eat almost none of the time. It’s an unfortunate predicament to feel hunger, but not having the will to journey to the kitchen, let alone create something that could be passable as edible. Not to mention the tedious work of deciding what type of creation I feel like having pass through my internal organs.

I prefer sweet drinks, to food, that is. It’s easier. My parents said I shouldn’t have sugar, though. I forget if I’ve told you that already. I forget a lot of things, who I’ve told what to, what I did what with and who.

I should keep a planner. Or a journal. A planner to plan what I need to remember, and a journal to remember what I pulled off after planning.

It was supposed to be penne. The meal I meant to make, I mean. Chicken penne, but I used buttermilk, and it gave the expanded cooked noodles this sour taste.

I thought it would work the same as heavy whipping cream.

It didn’t.

The cheese helped hide that taste, but something still felt wrong.

I like cooking, but the energy necessary to fuel yourself for every meal—did I already tell you that? Sorry.

Little Boonie

Happy Birthday Boonskiies
was found
DEAD
. They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Happy Birthday Boonskiies
, you are a
Town 1-shot Recharged Weak Friendly Neighbor

Abilities:

• At night, once per game, you may target a player. They will receive a message “(name) is town.”
• You are Weak. If you target someone who is not aligned with you, you will die.
• You are Recharged. If your ability were to fail, you will be informed your action is refunded back to you.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. . Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 4
Vote Count 5.01

Not Voting [6]:
Happy Unbirthday Boon, Samantha97, Dkkoba, Klick, Ydrasse, Gypyx,

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 6
ends in
(expired on 2021-01-05 20:00:00)
on
January 5th.

Mod Notes
:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Happy Unbirthday Boon »

blah blah blah who did you target sam etc. etc.

let's win now ok?

VOTE: ydrasse
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by samantha97 »

firstly, I targeted dkkoba

secondly, I'm gonna go full mask off now since people are probably gonna use yesterday as justification for coming after me at some point

this
In post 866, samantha97 wrote: UNVOTE:

I'm gonna be gone for like 6 hours
was just pretense, I actually just wanted to hammer him
Spoiler:
I'm not a sociopath btw lol, that puppy stuff was real and it happened to happen during that time period. Thankfully it ended up being misdiagnosed, but unfortunately there was pretty severe malpractice as well and, though he's healthy now, I don't know if there will be longterm effects

I waited for people to call for it here
In post 1002, samantha97 wrote: does anyone know if he knows how to play the game, cause it makes no sense to do this as town or mafia lol

I also don't see how he couldn't have been faking the titus lynch reaction, but then how do you claim vanilla after hyping your role up if you do have a grasp on how to play

wouldn't claiming doctor or something be a better way to both get night killed as town and avoid being lynched as mafia?
because, as a power role, I still wanted to maximize social credit

then we come to day 2
In post 2056, samantha97 wrote:quote in quote is too convoluted for me to manually quote, click the link to see VOTE: gamma
I actually had that post written for like an hour+? I don't even remember. I didn't lie though, I hit preview after editing something and saw his post pop up and was like "cool"

then, the dark day dawned

the day that it would be taken from me

day 3

I'm sitting there waiting for bell to hit e-1 the whole time, and he not only reaches it right after go to sleep, but is hammered by thegoldenparadox
In post 2406, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: bell this is like. painful levels of associatives in this post
he had to pay

day 4 he makes the mistake of posting first, making shelly and ydrasse vote for him

I proceed to lay out my argument for voting for him (which is legit btw even if it ended up being wrong), but in my haste I make the mistake of actually voting for him
In post 2526, samantha97 wrote: yesterday ended while I was asleep and I never got a chance to say what I think of everyone, so might as well now:

for HBB, you'd have to think he knew bell was going to be lynched and capitalized off of bell's role, on top of lying about his own role, which is just hard to believe since I don't think anyone was even looking his way (why rock the boat)
Spoiler:

for shelly and gypyx, there's an argument to be made for good vs evil of the same role like the fruit vendors, but

a) there's ostensibly 3 of them (shoshin) and
b) vaxkiller & bell's gameplay deviates a lot from either of theirs in terms of roleclaiming

ydrasse has seemed scatterbrained this entire game, like why were you voting for a commuter pre-claim d3 as a commuter enabler? but 'b)' from above applies to her too

which leaves the 3 people who claimed vanilla, just like vaxkiller and bell: Aristophanes TheGoldenParadox & HUB

for HUB, I feel like you're town when I read 99% of your posts, but then I'm bothered about something that seems like a contradiction: voting for gamma while being upset the day ended early with 5 hours left, then the next day voting bell and being fine with the day ending with like... a week left? I don't remember how long was left. For a while, I considered rolling the dice and targeting you last night and hoping hbb targeted me + didn't die, but the fact that he didn't n2 made me think he couldn't + more importantly...:

I think whatever mafia is left couldn't supply them with fakeclaims. I don't think HUB fits that description, plus he was active day 1, and I still think mafia were either afk or effectively afk day 1. I am not familiar with how capable aristophanes/tgp would be at fakeclaiming, so I can't say for sure which I'd rather lynch today, but one of them for sure. tentative VOTE: thegoldenparadox
immediately after posting that I'm like ffffffff why didn't I vote aristophanes

then, the sky parted, angels sang, and HUB gave me a reason for doing it
In post 2530, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Since Ari is off wagon any more votes on TGP should probably be announced and taken as a day-ending since Ari has high motivation to hammer TGP as either alignment
In post 2532, samantha97 wrote:I'll VOTE: aristophanes for now then
the day dragged on and TGP just wasn't happening; I looked at the vote count and could only see 1 person voting for him: gypyx

so I had what I thought was a stroke of brilliance - I'd ask shellyd to make an argument for gypyx being mafia, so he'd feel pressure to vote for the guy with the most votes (tgp)

that ended up fizzling out because of shelly's bad acting, so at that point I'd given up hope and figured shelly probably was mafia anyway

then a beautiful person replaced in: dkkoba

I woke up, eyes half closed, looking at my screen and was like omg they did it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (above written last night)

if there is 1 mafia member left, if mafia shelly(dkkoba) lied about their role, that basically clears them of being mafia since it should have blocked the nightkill

that'd leave HUB, klick, or ydrasse

I'm down to lynch any of the 3

VOTE: ydrasse
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Klick »

So we're just starting off the day with an L-2???
I'll be around to not-hammer lmao
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

uh what did u do exactly samantha?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 3255, DkKoba wrote:uh what did u do exactly samantha?
?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh. lmao

nvm i thought i was about to "gotcha" you.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw enchantress doesnt have to be town+now that im rereading samantha claimed enchantress on d2.

d2.

its d5.

shes "clear" and yet shes still alive

fucking vote this obvscum out already.

VOTE: samantha

i also did a
no commute
. i think that scum have a way to target commuting ppl and thats why they have an enchantress. to force a commute. to use said power.

i initially had went with a commute but changed my mind halfway thru the night

im sorry but a town clear doesnt live 3 night phases ~~~

mafia have an advantage when it comes to commuting actions clearly which is why a commuter died n2.
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 3258, DkKoba wrote:im sorry but a town clear doesnt live 3 night phases ~~~
they do if mafia wants to use that exact argument

plus if I'm town clear why are you voting for me? that's a contradiction
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

where does it say enchantress has to be a town role
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by samantha97 »

that was your assertion not mine
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if u were town u would be dead already full stop
retired
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

holy fuck
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: samantha
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u quickhammered d4 so that i couldnt talk the vote off of town and onto you.

literally bye.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi ydrasse what are ur thoughts
retired
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

there is no way samantha is playing 4d chess like she says in 3253
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean like im just policying an uncc pr claim that has lived 3 nights in a row lmfao.

like legit.

if a commuter hadnt died n2 i wouldnt be tinfoiling this.
retired
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

the fact that she came in here immediately to slap down a vote that fast after that hellwall LMAO
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 3265, DkKoba wrote:u quickhammered d4 so that i couldnt talk the vote off of town and onto you.

literally bye.
I didn't even read your posts before I posted, but looking back on them you said you thought I was town so...??
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

like knowing the fact that hub has established that they’re going to always vote me basically is (smiley face)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3241, DkKoba wrote:ok if thats hammer i want to say full disclosure my reads were actually reaction tests and that i actually was pinged by samantha LOL

ari is real read

gypyx i would lim in lylo if theyre still alive

uhhh

HUB im kinda null on here id question their progression on stuff
In post 3242, DkKoba wrote:ydrasse's claim just straight up scummy tbh also grill em lol
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by samantha97 »

are you calling me clairvoyant
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

it feels so fucking obvious to me that like, shes ~~open~~ to vote other people but then happens to settle on me when other people are honed in on me

it’s slimy
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”