Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2743, Marky Mark wrote:I would favour a Vax elim here. If I was gonna vote outside Vax/G (which seems foolish to me when 1 of the 2 is scum in most realistic circs) I would probably look at infin ahead of Noraa

@Noraa - I guess if the masons have rolecop (which is what it sounds like) then checking a claimed VT is worthwhile in case you get a non-vanilla result
I would stop trying to guess what we do or don’t have please. That’d be awesome. K thanks!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:37 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2746, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2738, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2715, MathBlade wrote:Also needless to say if true then DGB could have blocked G then again. Assuming it is then Vax is prolly town and I wanna elim Nora I think.
Can I ask what receiving a fruit vendor notif changes your view on wanting to elim Vax?
Assuming it’s true then the plan to likely confirm Vax as PGO worked.

Scum really shouldn’t kill Flea here by numbers unless being silly.

PoE leaves Nora, G, DGB, Infinity

Marky Mark was likely conf based on VT claim
Jackson likely conf based on N1 vig
We’re masons

That’s 4 townies there. 2/3 scum left.
Add Vax becomes 5. Vax can’t be killed except by some sort of scum powers like maybe ninja depending upon how it’s worded maybe not.

So we’re looking at 5 lock!townies into today.
Assume miselim here
Then a lock Townie dies

4 lock townies into tomorrow 3 in scum pool possible
Scum have no room to breathe and Vax goes to elo.
Can you explain why receiving the fruit vendor notif confirms them as PGO? I don't follow. Also why is MarkiePoo claiming VT make them in the town tier next to masons and myself?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2751, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2746, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2738, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2715, MathBlade wrote:Also needless to say if true then DGB could have blocked G then again. Assuming it is then Vax is prolly town and I wanna elim Nora I think.
Can I ask what receiving a fruit vendor notif changes your view on wanting to elim Vax?
Assuming it’s true then the plan to likely confirm Vax as PGO worked.

Scum really shouldn’t kill Flea here by numbers unless being silly.

PoE leaves Nora, G, DGB, Infinity

Marky Mark was likely conf based on VT claim
Jackson likely conf based on N1 vig
We’re masons

That’s 4 townies there. 2/3 scum left.
Add Vax becomes 5. Vax can’t be killed except by some sort of scum powers like maybe ninja depending upon how it’s worded maybe not.

So we’re looking at 5 lock!townies into today.
Assume miselim here
Then a lock Townie dies

4 lock townies into tomorrow 3 in scum pool possible
Scum have no room to breathe and Vax goes to elo.
Can you explain why receiving the fruit vendor notif confirms them as PGO? I don't follow. Also why is MarkiePoo claiming VT make them in the town tier next to masons and myself?
Because when they claimed they didn’t know what (if any) lies would work or not.
Because scum wouldn’t have the spare kill to kill Flea and it’s more likely they attempted elsewhere and it is unlikely G did the kill so DGB likely didn’t block a second kill.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t see scum killing Flea of all people here. That doesn’t really make sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:40 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

They do if Vax is scum, it doesn't clear them just 'cuz they got the notif

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:40 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2754, JacksonVirgo wrote:They do if Vax is scum, it doesn't clear them just 'cuz they got the notif
Your logic makes no sense from anyone's perspective except your own it looks like.

wiki // GTKAS
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2747, Noraa wrote:well unless the scum team is just Vax/Guillo, something went really wrong.
Mark or me could be scum fypov right?

Still feel like vax is likely scum, if they thought flea visited someone else then it makes sense they wouldn't claim a fruit. They're probably not a PGO though.

Math, if vax fakeclaimed PGO killing flea makes sense right? It frames DGB's block target, and if flea targets vax and lives then they're outed.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2754, JacksonVirgo wrote:They do if Vax is scum, it doesn't clear them just 'cuz they got the notif
They got the notification proves Flea visited Vax. It doesn’t 100% clear Vax but it makes the more probable option that he is town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:42 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Good time as any to remember that votes are a thing

VOTE: Vax

pedit: That shouldn't make them any different than when you were saying you wanted to yeet them regardless of you thinking they're Town. It just makes them less likely teamed with DGB. I am not following, like at all

wiki // GTKAS
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2756, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2747, Noraa wrote:well unless the scum team is just Vax/Guillo, something went really wrong.
Mark or me could be scum fypov right?

Still feel like vax is likely scum, if they thought flea visited someone else then it makes sense they wouldn't claim a fruit. They're probably not a PGO though.

Math, if vax fakeclaimed PGO killing flea makes sense right? It frames DGB's block target, and if flea targets vax and lives then they're outed.
If he did fake claim yes. I just don’t see Vax claiming PGO with Pig fake crumbing it. Odds are that scum are looking for PGO and investigative. It just doesn’t seem likely to me that scum would fake claim a role another crumbed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2741, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2724, Marky Mark wrote:Hey all :)

Looks like the day started just after I went to bed last night and then was locked by the time I had woken up - see my previous wry comments about the mafiascum experience for European players :P

G's been stretching today, I'm not gonna lie.

As I understand it, Vax is either:
PGO -> means Flea died from visiting them -> means either G is scum or scum no-killed to frame G
Not PGO-> means scum killed Flea and Vax is 90% scum because why would town!vax lie about their role

I've still not heard back from Vax ref why they didn't claim D1 fwiw

--pedit lolwat from math. In this scenario either Vax or G is scum 90% so why look elsewhere?
I am glad I'm not the only one catching Guill's fall from grace and yeah I think Math's logic is wack as I've said in the wall and I believe we catch at least one scum if we yeet both Guill and Vax, unless other information arises that stops us.

Although it's still possible scum cross-killed as a lot of people apparently missed Flea's claim or even killed to not clear the PGO, both are fairly weak WIFOM arguments though.
I fall from grace every day, im used to that crap now. It will not stop me from making the questions everyone is afraid to ask because they might look like wolf.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

When pig said "I wish I was that smart", it felt genuine to me. I don't think pig actually meant to crumb PGO.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2758, JacksonVirgo wrote:Good time as any to remember that votes are a thing

pedit: That shouldn't make them any different than when you were saying you wanted to yeet them regardless of you thinking they're Town. It just makes them less likely teamed with DGB. I am not following, like at all
I don’t want to yeet them. I understand if it happens but I think they are town. I just can’t bring myself to yeet someone I townread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Noraa »

I think its more likely that guillo was doing a kill and got blocked than vax being scum.

VOTE: Guillo
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2761, Infinity 324 wrote:When pig said "I wish I was that smart", it felt genuine to me. I don't think pig actually meant to crumb PGO.
I think it was accurate and a buddy told him to do that.

I don’t think he was that smart but a buddy was.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s the same trick I use when conveying something in secret.

I make something look really a lot like X but it’s really Y.

X is still true mind you but really Y is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:48 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2762, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2758, JacksonVirgo wrote:Good time as any to remember that votes are a thing

I don’t want to yeet them. I understand if it happens but I think they are town. I just can’t bring myself to yeet someone I townread.
That's perfectly fine, although that contradicts your earlier actions when you were willing to as you thought it was the smarter play. I am trying to find the reasonings behind why you switched your mind

wiki // GTKAS
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2766, JacksonVirgo wrote:

That's perfectly fine, although that contradicts your earlier actions when you were willing to as you thought it was the smarter play. I am trying to find the reasonings behind why you switched your mind
Mainly I’ve just been more sure of my town!Vax read based on how he claimed no message.
I think scum!Vax here fakes it every time to try to get G elimmed.

Now with Vax likely getting the message (still need to confirm)

That scum Vax just becomes really unlikely to me. This means scum likely tried to kill elsewhere.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Momrangal »

GUYS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:54 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2767, MathBlade wrote:

Mainly I’ve just been more sure of my town!Vax read based on how he claimed no message.

That scum Vax just becomes really unlikely to me. This means scum likely tried to kill elsewhere.
Depends if Vax is the mafia PR as they would self-pres all the way. I’m leaving for work now so I can’t post anymore for a while

wiki // GTKAS
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Momrangal »

GUYS THE MOD MISTAKE WAS VAX WAS GIFTED SOMETHING
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:55 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2770, Momrangal wrote:GUYS THE MOD MISTAKE WAS VAX WAS GIFTED SOMETHING
Indeed it was, but it was a fruit vendor not a gift really

wiki // GTKAS
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 2756, Infinity 324 wrote:Still feel like vax is likely scum, if they thought flea visited someone else then it makes sense they wouldn't claim a fruit. They're probably not a PGO though.

Responding to this mostly
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:58 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I’m probably going to ignore any secret protective fantasy as I honestly don’t believe one exists with my current eyes on the setup so that means scum crosskilled, nokilled or was blocked.

66% that one of Vax/Gills is scum in a vacuum

wiki // GTKAS
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2769, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2767, MathBlade wrote:

Depends if Vax is the mafia PR as they would self-pres all the way. I’m leaving for work now so I can’t post anymore for a while
My point. Self pres would involve hanging G and claiming being visited.

I just don’t think Vax is scum here

Preferred order is Nora,G,Vax,DGB.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”