Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Momrangal, did you not say that I am likely mechanically scum earlier in the day and now you reverse yeeted Mark and I?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Momrangal »

I never said you were scum mechanically
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3257, Momrangal wrote:Mechanically, JV is likely scum and, based off the way they claimed themselves to be VT on D2 makes Marky likely town here.

wiki // GTKAS
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 15, Momrangal wrote:DBG, I love you to much. Does that make me guilty
That was supposed to be town

Everyone is town

But everyone here can't all be town. That was my issue with the players that are alive
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Because you claimed a kill and a kill was clearly blocked D2 unless you, DBG and pig played a mega-gambit that has to many small nooks and crannies that need to work in order for it to work
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Momrangal »

The whole point of that post is that everyone here looks town by one way or another
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Phones make the weirdest auto-corrects
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Ah okay that makes more sense now you put it like that.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Momrangal you didn't answer why Mark is a SR with DGB yet I don't think, mind asking why you dropped them when you were so confident that they are Town?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

@everyone
, when you see this post. Quote it and full-claim with any results you have regardless of previous plans as we're either in LYLO or we're going into a LYLO after tonight and I would like to treat this as LYLO for safety. Also write a tier-list for reads and a brief description about why that read is the case whether that be mechanical, gut or anything. Scum usually have weak ass reasonings where Town wouldn't.

Let me reiterate.

If there is a protective, DGB is likely counterclaimed by your role and thus forcing the 1v1 in a likely LYLO or the day before LYLO is the pro-town move.

@Momrangal
, I want to clarify what Math's results were as they have multiple abilities. Or did they still get two vanilla results on Mark and Guillotina?

@Vaxkiller
, explain how exactly your role works. EXACTLY, but do not copy+paste (or fake one if you're scum) as that's not allowed. If you are Town and if this is LYLO you are putting us in a very very bad position.

@Noraa, @Infinity
, what's your current reads on the other. I am asking this for a reason, but I cannot say until you both answer (and if I remember).

@Mark
, is there a reason that you've become non-existant in this game where in other Town games you're one of the most active?

@DGB
, can you explain why you roleblocked who you did the previous two nights and also claim if you have at least one roleblock remaining.

wiki // GTKAS
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 3178, Momrangal wrote:No, Vax is a proven PGO regardless of alignment
How is this true? We know that they received the basket, but scum could just've NKed flea N2 to make it look lile Vax is PGO, if Vax is scum.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:45 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

Just posting stuff as I catch up, so some of this may already be answered
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3335, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 3178, Momrangal wrote:No, Vax is a proven PGO regardless of alignment
How is this true? We know that they received the basket, but scum could just've NKed flea N2 to make it look lile Vax is PGO, if Vax is scum.
Apparently mod spewed them PGO by "not sending them the fruit vend" which is unconfirmed so not really.

wiki // GTKAS
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 3334, JacksonVirgo wrote:
@everyone
, when you see this post. Quote it and full-claim with any results you have regardless of previous plans as we're either in LYLO or we're going into a LYLO after tonight and I would like to treat this as LYLO for safety. Also write a tier-list for reads and a brief description about why that read is the case whether that be mechanical, gut or anything. Scum usually have weak ass reasonings where Town wouldn't.

Let me reiterate.

If there is a protective, DGB is likely counterclaimed by your role and thus forcing the 1v1 in a likely LYLO or the day before LYLO is the pro-town move.

@Momrangal
, I want to clarify what Math's results were as they have multiple abilities. Or did they still get two vanilla results on Mark and Guillotina?

@Vaxkiller
, explain how exactly your role works. EXACTLY, but do not copy+paste (or fake one if you're scum) as that's not allowed. If you are Town and if this is LYLO you are putting us in a very very bad position.

@Noraa, @Infinity
, what's your current reads on the other. I am asking this for a reason, but I cannot say until you both answer (and if I remember).

@Mark
, is there a reason that you've become non-existant in this game where in other Town games you're one of the most active?

@DGB
, can you explain why you roleblocked who you did the previous two nights and also claim if you have at least one roleblock remaining.

Let's have a stab at this :)

I'm straight-up VT (best role in the game IMO as 0 pressure)
I have been less active mainly due to the Christmas break, which I am spending with the family. I thought this would mean that I had way more time to be active on here, but the reality is that we have been doing a lot of stuff together IRL. Sorry! It also doesn't help that most of the posting and interactions seem to take place overnight for me, due to that being evening in the US.

I totally get people SRing me here based on my play this game, but would like to hear from people who are as to why so that I can have a stab at sorting them between town and opportunistic scum.

We've not heard back from DGB ref who they blocked last night have we? That would certainly help with a solve. I hadn't considered the setup spec angle of sorting DGB's slot, so will mull over that, but I can deffo see the guilty on pig as being a potential bus (seems like good scumplay imo).

One thing that crossed my mind last night is that if DGB is scum then there was no blocked kill N1 so potentially JV could be scum too and using the vig thing as a gambit (ie kill Toog N1 with factional kill and claim it was a vig shot).

Noraa is my top TR atm - I just feel like we've been thinking along similar lines for much of the game so far. I can see Vax being scum here based on llama's play and the late PGO claim. Tbh I honestly thought the solve was Infin/Guillo, but now having to revealuate my life after Guillo flipped town and infinity got a negative on the motion detector last night. Will wait and see what DGB has to say about their result, but am v likely going to vote within Vax/DGB today.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 3337, JacksonVirgo wrote:Apparently mod spewed them PGO by "not sending them the fruit vend" which is unconfirmed so not really.
Ah right, yeah I suppose that's evidence in their favour of being PGO, but not 100% proof. Scum PGO clearly has motives to delay claiming, whereas town PGO's motives are shakier.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

DGB/JV scumteam is the hero play here. Vax/{One of Infin/Noraa[/ and me fypov]} is probably the higher % play for town
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1488, Nero Cain wrote:
AN ELIMINATION HAS OCCURRED!

Votecount 1.13

bad bear pun count
: 5

[7]Horsewoman:
JacksonVirgo, Momrangal, Toogeloo, DrippingGoofball, Guillotina, Mathblade, Marky Mark
[2]Toogeloo:
GamblingPig, Horsewoman
[2]DrippingGoofball:
Infinity 324, Noraa
[1]Noraa:
Vaxkiller
[1]GamblingPig:
Flea the Magician

[0] Not Voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

The elimination deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-22 12:35:35).
In post 2332, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 2.6

[6]AGamblingPig:
Flea the Magician, Marky Mark, Infinity 32, Momrangal, JacksonVirgo, DrippingGoofball
[2]Vaxkiller:
Guillotina, AGamblingPig
[1]Noraa:
Vaxkiller

[2] Not Voting:
Noraa, Mathblade

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

The elimination deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-01 11:36:20).
In post 3156, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 3.4

[5]Guillotina:
Marky Mark, Infinity 324, Mathblade, Momrangal, Noraa
[2]Vaxkiller:
JacksonVirgo, Guillotina

[2] Not Voting:
DrippingGoofball, Vaxkiller

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

The elimination deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-05 17:18:22).
Was going over the final votecounts from each day to see if they would shed any light - here are them all together as an easy quick ref
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VC here
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3312, Infinity 324 wrote:
Mod, was this setup reviewed?
yes
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Votecount 4.1

[3]Vaxkiller:
Infinity 324, JacksonVirgo, Momranga
[1]DrippingGoofball:
Noraa

[3] Not Voting:
DrippingGoofball, Vaxkiller, Marky Markl

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.

The elimination deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-09 18:54:13).

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:25 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3338, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 3334, JacksonVirgo wrote:
@everyone

Let me reiterate.

@Momrangal

@Vaxkiller

@Noraa, @Infinity

@Mark

@DGB

Let's have a stab at this :)

I'm straight-up VT (best role in the game IMO as 0 pressure)
I have been less active mainly due to the Christmas break, which I am spending with the family. I thought this would mean that I had way more time to be active on here, but the reality is that we have been doing a lot of stuff together IRL. Sorry! It also doesn't help that most of the posting and interactions seem to take place overnight for me, due to that being evening in the US.

I totally get people SRing me here based on my play this game, but would like to hear from people who are as to why so that I can have a stab at sorting them between town and opportunistic scum.

We've not heard back from DGB ref who they blocked last night have we? That would certainly help with a solve. I hadn't considered the setup spec angle of sorting DGB's slot, so will mull over that, but I can deffo see the guilty on pig as being a potential bus (seems like good scumplay imo).

One thing that crossed my mind last night is that if DGB is scum then there was no blocked kill N1 so potentially JV could be scum too and using the vig thing as a gambit (ie kill Toog N1 with factional kill and claim it was a vig shot).

Noraa is my top TR atm - I just feel like we've been thinking along similar lines for much of the game so far. I can see Vax being scum here based on llama's play and the late PGO claim. Tbh I honestly thought the solve was Infin/Guillo, but now having to revealuate my life after Guillo flipped town and infinity got a negative on the motion detector last night. Will wait and see what DGB has to say about their result, but am v likely going to vote within Vax/DGB today.
DGB claims X-shot I believe and didn't perform an action last night although they're likely Town from setup spec++. Also everybody bar the mason can be scum so that's why I'm trying to solve everyone even if I TR them, as I can be pocketed easily and I know that. Also that talk has been going on since D1 so you talking about it now is a tad late tbh.

wiki // GTKAS
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 3345, JacksonVirgo wrote:Also that talk has been going on since D1 so you talking about it now is a tad late tbh.
What talk? I don't quite follow, sorry.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:09 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3346, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 3345, JacksonVirgo wrote:Also that talk has been going on since D1 so you talking about it now is a tad late tbh.
What talk? I don't quite follow, sorry.
Of me being scum with DGB

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:38 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

@MarkyPoo
, from memory you acted incredibly nonchalant regarding my vigi claim as if you expected the claim due to some form of TMI. I also remember a few weak ass interactions with Piggy that seemed like distancing when I re-read around my claim. I'm not gonna push on the activity thing as holiday's is a fine excuse although I feel it's been relatively all game which is a much different tone and energy whacker than I expect from town!you.

Infinity has been blatantly copying my reads over and over and I feel it's either a pocket attempt or my reads which are being copied are god-tier, although the latter is probably not the case as nobody else seems to be bothered to even read or acknowledge them.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:46 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

[7]Horsewoman:
JacksonVirgo, Momrangal, Toogeloo, DrippingGoofball, Guillotina, Mathblade, Marky Mark
[6]AGamblingPig:
Flea the Magician, Marky Mark, Infinity 32, Momrangal, JacksonVirgo, DrippingGoofball
[5]Guillotina:
Marky Mark, Infinity 324, Mathblade, Momrangal, Noraa

--

Usually VCA is EVERY VC after a scum-flip but eh it's fine I'll just do these. Horsewoman wagon should have at least one scum on it and the only possible scum is DGB and Marky Mark. So they're in a 1v1 or it was a full-town wagon which in post-game would be hilarious. On Piggy's, DGB's vote here solidifes my TR on them I think, if they both were scum bussing each other with a "red-check" I would have assumed they would have tried voting earlier to gain the most cred, but no they voted last which doesn't really seem like it's fueled by an agenda. DGB/Mark/Infinity all on this wagon. Gills was a stupid wagon over Vax and I have to look back to see who it was that saw my logic as to why the chances that Gills was a blocked kill, accepted it as true, yet voted there anyway over Vax. I think it was Markypoo but could be either Noraa/Infinity as well. Mark/Infinity/Noraa. Vax being gone out of all of them is frustrating but what can you do.

Mark is on all three wagons, Infinity and DGB on two, Noraa on one and Vax on nuthin'. I am seeing a Vax/Mark scum-team now to be completely honest. Mark, can you give your thoughts on the VCA as well? Same with anyone tbh.

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”