Mini Normal 2185 | EFoBBBiO | Game Over!

Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Amélie »

I think we shouldn't elim anyone that doesn't claim vt day 1.
Why is it so easy to kill our happiness but so hard to kill our sadness?
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 874, Amélie wrote:
In post 872, Frogsterking wrote:There's a little voice inside my head that's talking me into hammering bugs.
Dont. I think we need to shift off bugspray right now.
Why the urgency? And why does you thinking bugs is Town suddenly mean you don't think I'm Town anymore. You had me as Town before.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Lunar you have trouble focusing right?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I feel like you're not bothering to read the other player's posts Lunar because you already know their alignment.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 876, Lunar Martian wrote:Why the urgency? And why does you thinking bugs is Town suddenly mean you don't think I'm Town anymore. You had me as Town before.
The elim is between you two. I don't particularly scum read you but I prefer you over bugspray.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:57 am

Post by bugspray »

so are we gonna elim lm, amelie, or ower today? i will hammer anyone but myself rn and when its like an hour to go i'll selfhammer too
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 880, bugspray wrote:so are we gonna elim lm, amelie, or ower today? i will hammer anyone but myself rn and when its like an hour to go i'll selfhammer too
Lunar Martian is the popular pick and I think we need to hurry otherwise we might not have enough time to ask for a claim.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 869, NoPowerOverMe wrote:We're just discussing if the fake claim is viable or not. I'm leaning no, because he hasn't been very active and I feel with a lame role like backup neighbor he'd be more active.
who are you talking about? my pronouns are they/them

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

@Amelie
In regards to I definitely think you can get accurate scum reads and that personality clashes are not going to explain everything. For one thing, the things you pointed out about Grendel are very similar to ways I've been played in the past, and had you not posted I wouldn't really have been aware of that as a possibility. If the town block is indeed all town or mostly town I'm expecting them to be dying first, so when Gamma suspected you might be full of shit I wanted to talk it out with him sooner rather later.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 881, Amélie wrote:
In post 880, bugspray wrote:so are we gonna elim lm, amelie, or ower today? i will hammer anyone but myself rn and when its like an hour to go i'll selfhammer too
Lunar Martian is the popular pick and I think we need to hurry otherwise we might not have enough time to ask for a claim.
lunar softed being a tpr

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 612, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 608, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 603, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 597, Luca Blight wrote:Right....you complain that people are scumreading you for no reason and no-one is talking to you, but I’ve clearly tried to engage with you and you’re not interested in talking to me at all.

Intent to hammer, claim your role please.
Except you really haven't. You haven't even convinced me that you're reading anything I say.
That’s weird, given I’ve directly commented on most of your posts this game.

I’ll give you one more chance to claim.
Yes you've commented and still managed to not engage with my posts. For example you're still not showing that you've read my posts about bugspray, and you aren't following up on any questions you ask me, other than to whine.
Kill me if you want, but it's gonna look real bad tomorrow
could just be bluffing but would suck if we rekt a rolecop who could at least prove i'm telling the truth or even a regular cop who can clear me for d2

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

k. So bugs is scum?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I know I just smoked a bowl so I'm not convinced I saw what I just thought I saw.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by bugspray »

what did you see (allagedly)?

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Wait. It's the opposite. bugs is town.

Sorry, I'm used to games with daytalk, so that change in rules means bugs just town told instead of scum told.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm used to games that *DON'T have daytalk, so my instinct when I read bugs post was that they were outing the soft for their partner because they believed i was about to hammer them.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 882, bugspray wrote:
In post 869, NoPowerOverMe wrote:We're just discussing if the fake claim is viable or not. I'm leaning no, because he hasn't been very active and I feel with a lame role like backup neighbor he'd be more active.
I'm sorry, I don't check a players pronoun every time I make a post. You seem more concerned about your pronouns than finding scum though.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

NPOM what do you think about bugs more recent post?
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 883, Frogsterking wrote:
@Amelie
In regards to I definitely think you can get accurate scum reads and that personality clashes are not going to explain everything. For one thing, the things you pointed out about Grendel are very similar to ways I've been played in the past, and had you not posted I wouldn't really have been aware of that as a possibility. If the town block is indeed all town or mostly town I'm expecting them to be dying first, so when Gamma suspected you might be full of shit I wanted to talk it out with him sooner rather later.
That post was an exaggeration but I do feel like there is a play style clash of some sort between Grendel and I. I don't believe that means my scum read is definitely wrong but it is making me hesitate.
In post 884, bugspray wrote:
In post 881, Amélie wrote:
lunar softed being a tpr
I didn't see that but if Lunar did soft it, I'd like confirmation that Lunar is not vt. A quick yes/no from Lunar would be enough for me. Not vt could mean a lot of things so I'd just like confirmation. If Lunar says that yes, they are not vt, I believe everyone needs to unvote and we need to have some lengthy discussions about where to go.
In post 889, Frogsterking wrote:Wait. It's the opposite. bugs is town.

Sorry, I'm used to games with daytalk, so that change in rules means bugs just town told instead of scum told.
Please explain this. I don't see where Bugspray scum or town told.
In post 891, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
In post 882, bugspray wrote:
I'm sorry, I don't check a players pronoun every time I make a post. You seem more concerned about your pronouns than finding scum though.
Please pay attention to pronouns. You should check if you are unsure.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 891, NoPowerOverMe wrote:You seem more concerned about your pronouns than finding scum though.
I prioritize receiving basic human respect higher than winning an internet forum mafia game.

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Okay Amelie what happened just now is this:

Most of my time playing in a mafia game was played in live chat and mafia couldn't talk to each other during the day. So right before a mafia died sometimes they would out their pr read if they had one. For a second I thought bugs had read my previous post about hammering them and was outting their pr read on Lunar Martian for their partner, before bugs got hammered.

Then several seconds after I posted I realized I was in a game with day talk, so the fact that bugs pointed that out was actually something scum WOULDN'T do because they could just tell it to their partner in day chat.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Grendel »

I can buy the neighbor claim. I agree with Amilie that scum would try to fake claim something that makes townies less likely to shrug thier shoulders and flip the claimee. Something strongly protown. Back-up neighbor is not a role I would say fits that bill.

Even If its a fake claim then down the road we'll eventually realize that there is no Neighborhood, OR mafia are put in a position where they all have to claim neighbors with eachother.

It dosnt mean Bugs is conf!town since historically speaking neighborhoods are net neutral as far as alignment distribution goes, (Unless current MS meta is different from a couple years ago) SO Bugs can be trueful about the cliam but still scum.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 885, bugspray wrote: could just be bluffing but would suck if we rekt a rolecop who could at least prove i'm telling the truth or even a regular cop who can clear me for d2
Yeah i was getting some PR vibes from Lunar too the other day
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Grendel »

Hmmm... thinking

UNVOTE:
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Grendel »

*@Bugspray*

you factually know that Galleon, and Nopom are neighbors? or was that a guess just to crumb your role?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”