Mini Normal 2185 | EFoBBBiO | Game Over!

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Galron »

I'm willing to go Oram or Lunar Martian.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

A votecount would be nice.

I'm doing Lunar or Bugspray today. I'm still not sold on ORAM wagon.

Bugspray's claim is more likely to be scum, I think. I absolutely do not think a Town Backup Neighbor openly specs on neighbors.

Reviewing the evidence, I'm inclined to say Bugspray is a Traitor, actually. I thjnk his open spec on neighbors makes more sense from the perspective of a Traitor with info on Neighbors/Masons in the setup.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Momrangal I see what you mean and I will vote OutWorlderER tomorrow if it makes sense after we see the ORAM flip.

I understand that your logical so it's a tough sell but I believe the ORAM lynch has weird statistical reasons for being the optimal D1 lynch.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

@Gamma
I think it's important that you join the ORAM wagon because it will be a great chance to test the validity of the town block.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

@Gamma
I suspect it may be a scenario where the scummiest players were a combination of scum and prs and ORAM is so much more likely to be scum than a pr because AGamblingPig wouldn't have flaked if he rolled pr. On top of that both bugs and Lunar hinted very strongly they were pr, and AGamblingPig and even ORAM did not. If that wasn't enough, AGamblingPig was voting LunarMartian the whole time until ORAM came back and unvoted.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 926, OutWorldER wrote:A votecount would be nice.

Bugspray's claim is more likely to be scum, I think. I absolutely do not think a Town Backup Neighbor openly specs on neighbors.

Reviewing the evidence, I'm inclined to say Bugspray is a Traitor, actually. I thjnk his open spec on neighbors makes more sense from the perspective of a Traitor with info on Neighbors/Masons in the setup.
I think you're just not going to vote ORAM because he's your scum buddy.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

OutWorldER is so scum LMAO
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Look at OutWorldER's iso from the perspective that ORAM is scum, NPOM is town, and Momrangel is town.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 926, OutWorldER wrote:A votecount would be nice.

my pronouns are they them
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

And OutWorldER is even advocating for bugspray now too who will probably flip town !!

There are already a few on ORAM, get ORAM today and OutWorldER tomorrow and track/inv Trendall. Any traitors in the town block can get flushed out by refusing to vote ORAM.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I don't like voting people based on 2% chances with an ISO I don't see any agenda/fault in.

I also don't see where you get "he's my partner" from because why on earth would I go up to bat for a lurk fuck that wouldn't be helping me.

@bugs: my bad, apologies.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 934, Frogsterking wrote:And OutWorldER is even
*advocating
for bugspray now too who will probably flip town !!

There are already a few on ORAM, get ORAM today and OutWorldER tomorrow and track/inv Trendall. Any traitors in the town block can get flushed out by refusing to vote ORAM.
By
*advocating
for bugs I meant OutWorldER is advocating to EXECUTE bugspray who is some kind of crappy PR role for town. At other game-states during D1 OutWorldER can be observed lurking, gaslighting outspoken town players like Momrangal and NPOM, or defending scum like ORAM.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 936, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 934, Frogsterking wrote:And OutWorldER is even
*advocating
for bugspray now too who will probably flip town !!

By
*advocating
for bugs I meant OutWorldER is advocating to EXECUTE bugspray who is some kind of crappy PR role for town. At other game-states during D1 OutWorldER can be observed lurking, gaslighting outspoken town players like Momrangal and NPOM, or defending scum like ORAM.
In post 935, OutWorldER wrote:I don't like voting people based on 2% chances with an ISO I don't see any agenda/fault in.

*I also don't see where you get "he's my partner" from because why on earth would I go up to bat for a lurk fuck that wouldn't be helping me.

@bugs: my bad, apologies.
*Now the mysterious OutWorldER can be observed raging about his scum partner who he blames for his loss, because OutWorldER knows after ORAM is lynched and Trendall is investigated the game is most likely autoloss.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 936, Frogsterking wrote: gaslighting outspoken town players like Momrangal and NPOM
i don't think that word means what you think it means.

your also being a real dickhead right now. you are also dodging the actual points I'm making and making no effort to actually engage me in good faith.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 938, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 936, Frogsterking wrote: gaslighting outspoken town players like Momrangal and NPOM
i don't think that word means what you think it means.

your also being a real dickhead right now. you are also dodging the actual points I'm making and making no effort to actually engage me in good faith.
No you're the dickhead because you're trying to kill all the town players.

And if I can define gaslighting will you vote ORAM?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

i'm a dick for pushing my reads, good to know.

and the answer is no. maybe if ORAM is the only wagon at E-1 and there's only like 3 hours remaining. But i'm more confident in Bugs/Lunar.

this is also the 2nd time I've noticed this game you've tried to bully people into doing what you want. The first time was with NPOM in . Not sure if it's AI for you because you seem incredibly sure of yourself to an almost insufferable degree.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 940, OutWorldER wrote:i'm a dick for pushing my reads, good to know.

*and the answer is no.
maybe if ORAM is the only wagon at E-1 and there's only like 3 hours remaining. But i'm more confident in Bugs/Lunar.

this is also the 2nd time I've noticed this game you've tried to bully people into doing what you want. The first time was with NPOM in . Not sure if it's AI for you because you seem incredibly sure of yourself to an almost insufferable degree.
*That's fine that was all I needed to know.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I haven’t really caught up yet, but I’m willing to go along with this.

VOTE: ORAM
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 927, Frogsterking wrote:I understand that your logical so it's a tough sell but I believe the ORAM lynch has weird statistical reasons for being the optimal D1 lynch.
Ney

INFP borderline E with the S and T not as absent as it would be in most. Our intuitions lines up at some point, and clash at others but at the same time I don't see a reason that makes me want to defend them, so I may indulge you
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Momrangal »

What's the count on ORAM
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

It's at four I think but maybe more, it has Grendel, myself, Luca, and bugs. NPOM and Galreon have also expressed interest in voting ORAM.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Momrangal »

L-2
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Trendall »

In post 872, Frogsterking wrote:There's a little voice inside my head that's talking me into hammering bugs.
What personality type is it?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 947, Trendall wrote:
In post 872, Frogsterking wrote:There's a little voice inside my head that's talking me into hammering bugs.
What personality type is it?
Yours?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 928, Frogsterking wrote:
@Gamma
I think it's important that you join the ORAM wagon because it will be a great chance to test the validity of the town block.
In post 929, Frogsterking wrote:
@Gamma
I suspect it may be a scenario where the scummiest players were a combination of scum and prs and ORAM is so much more likely to be scum than a pr because AGamblingPig wouldn't have flaked if he rolled pr. On top of that both bugs and Lunar hinted very strongly they were pr, and AGamblingPig and even ORAM did not. If that wasn't enough, AGamblingPig was voting LunarMartian the whole time until ORAM came back and unvoted.
yeah, I had AGP in a gae I recently modded and while he was lurky he did not flake out despite being VT. So if that's what he was like as VT I think this play makes more sense as scum vs. town PR
town block validity is also good to test imo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”