Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Ahsoka »

I'm also not even focused on just you, I've been talking about my town reads on IV/Bulge as well as me thinking Mafia is in Iamusername and Clidd, so effectively, I've been talking about every slot in this game, less so on Klyne, but I talked a bit on Klyne for a while earlier.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Are you hunting mafia or wolves? Who are the wolves in your scenario if it is not me?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Ahsoka »

galaxii (7): VP Baltar, Datisi, ben dover123, Klyne, DeasVail, iamausername, clidd

last Mafia 100% on this. Both galaxi and Murdercat are off the wagon.

VPB, from what I've heard others post, pushed Galaxii a lot.

Leaves Klyne, Iamausername, Clidd....whaddya know. My exact POE. Add VPB there, it's literally my main POE.

I kinda think earlier on Galaxii, then if people say he pushed him hard, I'll probably think that he's not Mafia ever bussing here, which is fine, because I think he's a Wolf.

2 wolves 1 mafia are on this wagon, unless Bulge is a wolf.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1726, VP Baltar wrote:Are you hunting mafia or wolves? Who are the wolves in your scenario if it is not me?
Two of Clidd/Username/Klyne
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Ahsoka »

I'm solving the game, not individual slots at this point.

If VPB is town, I think Clidd would be mafia, and Klyne/Username are wolves.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:04 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1729, Ahsoka wrote:I'm solving the game, not individual slots at this point.
As I have been doing. As everyone should be doing.

We need to have town trust to win this outright.

I think Klyne makes a lot of sense as wolf too. That's sort of where I'm leaning as the optimal yeet today because many of the wolf pairs I see as possibilities have Klyne as a common denominator. I'm less certain on Bulge town than you are, but I think if Bulge can find some more time to interact with the game, I should be able to get a solid read.
YOUR AD HERE

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Umlaut »

Seeking a replacement for clidd.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Klyne »

IV IM

SLIGHTLY BUYING WHAT YOURE PUTTING DOWN FOR SUCKING AT SCUM

DONT WANNA LYNCH YOU TODAY
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Umlaut »

PageTopAndy replaces clidd.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Umlaut »

Vote Count 4.2

innocentvillager
(1): The Bulge
VP Baltar
(1): Ahsoka

Not voting
(5): iamausername, innocentvillager, Klyne, PageTopAndy, VP Baltar

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to execute someone.

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-01-09 19:35:00)
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:13 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1729, Ahsoka wrote:If VPB is town, I think Clidd would be mafia, and Klyne/Username are wolves.
Thinking about this. So iv is your strongest town read this game?
YOUR AD HERE

The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:18 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1650, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1539, innocentvillager wrote:ahsoka/bulge last mafia, most likely ahsoka?

ahsoka/bulge/username/klyne/baltar could all be wolf roughly in that order, unfortunately wolves have just as much motivation to hunt for mafia as town does so irdk on the wolves
why does this only apply for wolves?

ive mentioned how wolves have had more incentive to find mafia than mafia have had to find wolves a couple times, you even quoted it below
this?
innocentvillager wrote:mafia early on didn't care as much if wolves get eliminated over townies, because they get to control who wolves kill anyway, and without wolves, mafia cannot kill
you've also pushed the theory and specifically called on the last mafia to help catch the wolves to their own benefit. Do you have a stance here?
In post 1552, innocentvillager wrote:baltar if you and klyne are town i think we're looking at ahsoka mafia, bulge/username wolf.

we cannot hit town today or we autolose

bulge's play has been veryyyy meh. i remember town!bulge being a lot more helpful early on and when he got inactive/didn't produce much content he was very apologetic for the lack of help. sure mine has too but that's a separate conversation. I think scum!bulge feels like the game is going okay so he's not really trying that hard.
selective meta is the lamest form of meta read :(
okay, this is simply my impression of your meta, sorry if it's wrong
I never said your interpretation of my play that game was wrong, it's the fact that you don't consider any other obvious factors that I have a problem with. I'm not about to open that can of worms but basing a meta read on how apologetic I was is incredibly weak without considering both in-game influences (playerlist, for one) and irl mood factoring in, not to mention the fact that I've played in half a dozen games since then where I was just as busy and unable to consistently produce content as Illicit and I'm not exactly keen on falling into a habit of kissing ass every time I'm gonna fall behind.
In post 1575, innocentvillager wrote:i think, one thing that is probably not obvious to townies, but:

mafia early on didn't care as much if wolves get eliminated over townies, because they get to control who wolves kill anyway, and without wolves, mafia cannot kill

wolves actively really wanted to get rid of mafia so (1) they can control the kill, and (2) if they don't get rid of the mafia then the mafia can win if there's an equal number of mafia and wolves with all town dead (per setup rules)

now it's a bit different because there's only one mafia left

but that's why i don't think "proactiveness in getting mafia eliminated" should like, ever be a "town over wolf" tell, and also why it was easier to catch BM/MC/galaxii for lack of content than it is to catch the remaining wolves
In post 1576, innocentvillager wrote:lack of content aka fake content because simply there simply isn't as much incentive to find wolves

we can't find the wolves the same way we found the mafia is what im getting at
I mean you yourself just laid out a plan for catching wolves lmao, why haven't you looked into that at all? like cool I see you talking a loooot about what mafia would do here and what wolves would do there but
WHERE IS ANY OF IT HAPPENING
? there are many other instances of this kind of thing in your iso. show us wolves focusing on getting rid of mafia, or at least tell me you looked and didn't find anything, because your iso is all just pep talk shit with zero scumhunting. (hint: if you don't have an answer, I have one for you)
I plan to? i think you're getting really riled up about all this for some reason that I don't really understand. Finding mafia is easier and im lazy but I want to start from the foundation up
poor excuse, and the gaslighting is noted.
In post 1578, innocentvillager wrote:
The Bulge
is a
decent candidate
for mafia
*general lack of solving or pushing that was more evident in town!bulge's illicit play, even that one "fire" (?) micro game where he singlehandedly solved the game.
*low-ish energy with not much effort is, imo, scum!bulge indicative, and even moreso mafia!indicative in this gamestate
HAAAAA ok we're just faking meta now cool
do you actually believe scum!me fakes meta? why is this a fake assessment
first off, anyone asking these kinds of hypothetical questions is clearly at least aware enough of their own meta to be capable of replicating it. the more you do it and the more you mention how awful your scumgame is, the more I think you are playing outside of your self-described scumrange here and that you know it and are prepared to abuse the fuck out of self-meta.

second, anyone who has ever attempted an honest meta read on me would know that low energy, low effort, and low post count are NAI for me, and have been literally since I was 14.
In post 1582, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1580, innocentvillager wrote:Ahsoka/Bulge (for obvious reasons)
what's obvious about this?
please answer this.
i think one of you is the last mafia so you're less likely to be the wolf pair...
why didn't you answer this the first time around?
In post 1602, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1601, Ahsoka wrote:The caps is the only thing that pings me, almost like trying to come off as angry.
i think that's the gimmick so yeah it's exaggerated as either alignment imo
false.
In post 1443, The Bulge wrote:I miss the old Klnye
Klyne changed their gimmick during this game, and has zero other games on that account. weird defense.
so? he's using a gimmick, how is a roleplaying gimmick ever AI. Ahsoka said the caps were pinging him and i don't think it's AI because that's his gimmick. so what if he changed it midgame, he's been like that for a while.
you don't think
changing your gimmick mid-game
is AI? why not?

like I said, weird defense, and an oddly obtuse doubling down.
In post 1615, innocentvillager wrote:we really need every bit of solving power from every townie to find the wolves cuz im pretty shit at solving, even mafia (bulge pls help if you are mafia, i think it's your only hope)
you're all over the place with your solve eh :roll: why call only me out here?
i don't know what you want me to say, i don't really know who wolves are, i think you or ahsoka are the last mafia, and i already talked to ahsoka. atp I think you're somewhat more likely to be mafia than ahsoka

In post 1636, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 442, The Bulge wrote:
In post 440, VP Baltar wrote:Halfway update:

Y'all realize Titus and Marashu are scum together, right? They both defended each other as town with like zero coherent reasoning at all in the very early pages of the game. I'd maybe even guess werewolves since I'd suspect that pair to be highly defense of each other if they have any hope of winning the game.

Klick and Klyne are my strongest townreads based on me vibing with the things they say. Klick early pages and in analysis of the Taly wagon, Klyne more pages 5-9 when he's busting up Marashu & Titus with zero fucks given.

clidd is probably clueless town based on early impressions.
reading again rn and I agree with all of this except the last line. what gives you that impression? I agree clidd is prob town but where are you getting 'clueless' aside from the marashu tl?
random note, this was a weird post from bulge that I didn’t like
ok, explain?
on gut it felt like you it was somewhat of an appeal to clidd. like replace clueless with the word "bad" and it just seems like trying to get on clidd's good side for no apparent reason, it doesn't seem like a useful question
cool, you did my favourite scumtell
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:18 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1727, Ahsoka wrote:galaxii (7): VP Baltar, Datisi, ben dover123, Klyne, DeasVail, iamausername, clidd

last Mafia 100% on this. Both galaxi and Murdercat are off the wagon.

VPB, from what I've heard others post, pushed Galaxii a lot.

Leaves Klyne, Iamausername, Clidd....whaddya know. My exact POE. Add VPB there, it's literally my main POE.

I kinda think earlier on Galaxii, then if people say he pushed him hard, I'll probably think that he's not Mafia ever bussing here, which is fine, because I think he's a Wolf.

2 wolves 1 mafia are on this wagon, unless Bulge is a wolf.
idk how much this changes, but keep in mind too that Klyne was one of the competing wagons the galaxii flashwagon took pressure off of. their onto the wagon looks like it could easily come from a partner, tho, if the mafia had determined that Klyne's slot had more value than BM's.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:19 am

Post by The Bulge »

let's get some wagons going eh
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:49 am

Post by innocentvillager »

bulge is there anything you really want a response to? i don't know how useful it will be for me to spend all my time responding to that wall
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:53 am

Post by The Bulge »

I'd like some clarification on who you think is hunting whom right now, and in what ways that dynamic may have changed over the course of the game. and the last two questions about me/ahsoka and Klyne's gimmick respectively. the rest is more demonstrative, i guess.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:54 am

on my meta, i can be aware of my scumgame deficiencies but still unable to fix them despite knowing them. I will try if i feel like it, but it's super hard and miserable for me and I don't think I can do it well, and don't think i can throughout the course of the game.

on your meta, im basing my meta read purely off the games that we played together and that one game I saw where you caught NS and not out of all the other things you mentioned, so no, just because my meta read on you based on our experience together doesn't match your own assessment of your meta doesn't mean im faking meta

pedit: coming up
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:58 am

idk, i probably glossed over Ahsoka's question and didn't think it was important enough to respond to, or i completely missed it, honestly not sure which one sorry not sure why this matters to you?

on Klyne's gimmick I don't know what to say lol. why do you think "changing gimmick midgame" is AI and why is it so weird and obtuse that I perceive Klyne's gimmick as NAI?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:04 am

Post by The Bulge »

there it is again heh
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:04 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Bulge, what do you think of Ahoska?
YOUR AD HERE

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:04 am

In post 1740, The Bulge wrote:I'd like some clarification on who you think is hunting whom right now, and in what ways that dynamic may have changed over the course of the game.
im not sure how this question is different from asking me: what's your wolf/mafia solve? ive given my mafia one, i really don't know on the wolf one. i think in a vacuum, username is likely to be a wolf, but I have no idea on the partner. maybe talking through with others would help me with that too

your omgus on me is making me worried you vs me is TvT but still idk

re Klyne: so you have been townreading Klyne all game but now you are positing them as a mafia candidate?
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Klyne »

HEY AHSOKA

I WILL CAPS HOWEVER I WANT WHENEVER I WANT

THIS IS NOT ME BEING ANGRY, I JUST HAVE A BIG MOUTH

ANYWAYS

I'M INTERESTED ON WHY YOU THINK IT'S CLIDD
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Klyne »

Bulge son if you're just townie getting backed into a corner I'm wondering where you've been at previously.

Like...just seems like your activity is sparse. I'm not gonna condemn you for that, I've definitely sat here and thought "Do I even want to fucking post", but then I do because I ain't no bitch. I wanna play this game and I wanna win. Where's your winning spirit?
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1746, Klyne wrote:HEY AHSOKA

I WILL CAPS HOWEVER I WANT WHENEVER I WANT

THIS IS NOT ME BEING ANGRY, I JUST HAVE A BIG MOUTH

ANYWAYS

I'M INTERESTED ON WHY YOU THINK IT'S CLIDD
Because I lean town on IV/Bulge, and to a lesser extent you.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1742, innocentvillager wrote:idk, i probably glossed over Ahsoka's question and didn't think it was important enough to respond to, or i completely missed it, honestly not sure which one sorry not sure why this matters to you?

on Klyne's gimmick I don't know what to say lol. why do you think "changing gimmick midgame" is AI and why is it so weird and obtuse that I perceive Klyne's gimmick as NAI?
It was important, actually.

You brought up a team that should be counted out for obvious reasons, and i had no clue what obvious reasons were there.

Return to “Completed Open Games”