In post 1802, innocentvillager wrote:
  • VP Baltar
    has the
    brilliant
    idea of wagoning the "previously scummy
    Battle Mage
    spot and now
    galaxii
    who was probably new and struggling to fake content".
    Datisi
    seconds this, and from there the flashwagon in the following order nails mafia:
    galaxii
    (7):
    VP Baltar
    Datisi
    ben dover123
    Klyne
    DeasVail
    iamausername
    clidd
    ()
  • galaxii
    flips mafia and
    Klyne
    ben dover123
    DeasVail
    get nominated N1
    ben dover123
    gets chosen for NK.
Only other thing that comes to mind is that I found your word choice to be a bit exaggerated but I went past that because I don't think that it means anything.
Hahaha, Datisi is screaming in the dead thread at this wording since he was poking around there. I was just the first to run with it
I had found this reaction interesting because it seemed like you were trying to say that Datisi was also apart of the push and I was thinking the "hahaha" was a sign that VP was nervous that I might have been on to something
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

No, I think that's just actually funny. Datisi would def want some credit on that one
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Klyne »

There has been no flake. Intent placed. It's all there. You'd think as a wolf I'd maybe be sweating my ass off but to me I just wanna lynch scum! And I think my clidd read was probably misguided and that I'm willing to improvise and get others to agree somewhere for my own interests
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 731, Datisi wrote:i was the first one to bring that idea forward!!!
For reference, Andy, this is from when I was joking with Datisi about it
YOUR AD HERE

PageTopAndy
PageTopAndy
Townie
PageTopAndy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by PageTopAndy »

mmm okay that makes more sense
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Klyne »

So who else is on the table

Me?

Well fuck

It hasn't been me since D1 fellas. Bulge? username? IV? Ahsoka? Only other feasible option in terms of where we could find consensus is with Bulge. You don't get me today Baltar and you sure as hell don't get me tommorow, because I believe that despite my own headassery in some lunches, I've played the worst possible wolfgame/scumgame imaginable

Now if you're practicing the same style of headass, ask yourself who the fuck my partner is. That will almost always always be my defense especially in multiball
PageTopAndy
PageTopAndy
Townie
PageTopAndy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by PageTopAndy »

In post 1899, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1897, PageTopAndy wrote:okay lol so I genuinely don't know how to proceed because I don't know what I'm doing and what questions to ask.
where did you get the idea to ask questions that way?
I thought it would be fun :3

It wasn't actually different tho was it?
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Klyne »

The truth is there baltar! I might've not been the one who started the vote on BM/galaxii but I sure as hell never townread him! I eventually came around to MURDERCAT too and even hammered the mofo! I'm not that fucking stupid! I'd be alone against two wolves right now! And then again, who the fuck is my wolf partner if I just happen to be wolf!

Omegalul!
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

Klyne, you're arguing with the wolf that's essentially if you aren't wolf, they are.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:11 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1905, Klyne wrote:ask yourself who the fuck my partner is
I've said multiple times who your partner could be. Pretending like that's not the case doesn't change it.

Also, talking about how you can't be mafia is not proof you aren't a wolf.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

One thing that is clear today is the wolves are very scared to vote together for fear of getting caught today
YOUR AD HERE

Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1910, VP Baltar wrote:One thing that is clear today is the wolves are very scared to vote together for fear of getting caught today
Glad you said that.

viewtopic.php?p=12379511#p12379511

the NPOM wagon was me and my 2 buddies, nobody else here while town got an all town misfade.

It happens.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Town wagons definitely happen. That's why I've been trying all day to get the towniest players aligned and pointed in a direction that makes sense. Fighting only allows the scum to push bad ideas and a rushed misfade at deadline
YOUR AD HERE

Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Ahsoka »

I relooked over Bulge's posts, and I'm not town reading them as much as I thought.

I don't like IV's turnback on me, though.

Which is weird because they were my two highest a little while ago, but I'm starting to flip on VPB after rereading some sections.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In theory, if I knew VPB was town, Klyne is probably a wolf. Bulge/IV/Clidd contain the Mafia.

Username/Bulge/Clidd contain the other wolf.

I might be mafia reading IV now? Is there a reason why he isn't Mafia?

I really don't understand the Mafia read on me by people. I just don't think the way Murdercat and I interacted really ever should be seen as something that is actually coming as a team.

I almost want to find the Mafia member and fade them so you guys can see that it's not me.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:29 am

Post by iamausername »

reading Klyne's latest posting and trying to figure out what he is trying to achieve and i am doubting the possibility that he is paired with Bulge, but also doubting the possibility that he is town. and he still ain't mafia.

i asked him several days ago who he thought the wolves are, because he hadn't given any reads besides that Bulge is mafia. he still hasn't answered that question, though he has stated a town read on Ahsoka and he's voting PageTopAndy, so i guess he's saying PTA is a wolf??

it strikes me that the mafia read on Bulge might actually be a genuine read, and that he's struggling to fake wolf reads. he's never felt like he was struggling to fake reads on previous days, but perhaps that's because he didn't so much have to - there were still enough mafia left that he could scumhunt genuinely to some extent. but at this point it almost feels like he's actively trying to be the execution of the day, or at the very least, like he's not particularly concerned about the possibility. this suggests to me that he is a wolf who is not worried about his partner going down after he does. he expects Bulge to be executed as his partner, and also believes that Bulge is the final mafia, so he's not worried about his partner losing to mafia in a 1:1:1 situation.

like, all this "who is my partner tho???" posturing when both me and VP have been very clear about thinking the Klyne/Bulge pair makes the most sense feels like it's angling to get that partnership reinforced in everyone's minds.

kind of thinking we could be looking at a Klyne/Ahsoka pair, since my theory hinges on Klyne being confident in his read of Bulge as the final mafia, and if it were me, knowing for a fact that Ahsoka isn't mafia would certainyl boost my confidence in that read. been discounting that pair mostly because Taly was on Klyne over Titus D1, but looking back on it, that really doesn't seem like a reason to discount it:
In post 395, Taly wrote: VOTE: Klyne

I want to see something.
this is the extent of Taly's explanation for his Klyne vote when he makes it. at this point, there is only one other vote on Klyne. certainly not difficult to believe that scum would vote their partner in this way.

in the time between the next vote being placed on Klyne in and the peak fifth vote in , Taly did not post once.

in the time between the Klyne wagon peaking and the galaxii wagon taking off, Taly posted exactly this:
In post 684, Taly wrote:my mental energy has been divided to lots of stuff aside from this, ill get to the thread soon

questions or direct comments on my votes/thoughts are top-tier ways to see my POV and motivate me

*sneezes, farts, and then dies*
so basically, i don't think it's actually true to say that Taly voted for Klyne over Titus in any meaningful way.

VOTE: Klyne
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Ahsoka »

I think I'd rather go Bulge than Klyne. Bulge has a chance of being wolf or mafia.

Klyne's just got a chance at being a wolf really. I don't believe Mafia risk putting themselves on the list twice in a row.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:45 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1914, Ahsoka wrote:I really don't understand the Mafia read on me by people. I just don't think the way Murdercat and I interacted really ever should be seen as something that is actually coming as a team.
I will definitely reread this when it comes time to look at who is mafia.

I am really only focused on hitting a wolf today. You could be mafia or you could be town here. I don't believe you're a wolf. For me, sorting that last mafia accurately is not a top priority right now. You're in my poe, but I can promise you I'll do a full review of the facts when it is time for that.
YOUR AD HERE

Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Ahsoka »

VOTE: Bulge
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:06 am

Post by innocentvillager »

i want to drop a bomb on this thread at some point soon because i have a non-confident solve and deadline is approach and i don't like the way the VC is shifting
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1919, innocentvillager wrote:i want to drop a bomb on this thread at some point soon because i have a non-confident solve and deadline is approach and i don't like the way the VC is shifting

what do you mean shifting?

I felt like it was always going to end up being Klyne or Bulge, as much as I wanted VPB, but if you town read VPB, then that's a good thing.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

If you have a bomb, drop it. We don't want to rush at deadline
YOUR AD HERE

Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Ahsoka »

I don't like Username pushing me, but apparently, I don't like anyone pushing me.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:30 am

In post 1920, Ahsoka wrote:I felt like it was always going to end up being Klyne or Bulge, as much as I wanted VPB, but if you town read VPB, then that's a good thing.
i don't want klyne or bulge

i think i agree that vpb/username is the solve
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:35 am

i don't have quite as much time as i wanted to give a strong case, unfortunately work is busy after the holidays

but at some point tonight (or tomorrow, if today gets really busy) i will post some observations i have about why i think this is the solve

Return to “Completed Open Games”