iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by iamausername »

because the wolves are Klyne and Ahsoka!!

PAY ATTENTION
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by The Bulge »

yea yea yea yea yea
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Klyne »

HEY BULGE

VOTE: PAGETOPANDY

THIS IS HOW YOU LIVE

USERNAME IM NOT VOTING YOU, I HAVENT READ ANY OF YOUR POSTS SINCE LIKE D1

WHY IS IT DADDY KLYNE THAT HAS TO DECIDE FOR EVEYRONE CONSTANTLY
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by iamausername »

In post 2027, Klyne wrote: USERNAME IM NOT VOTING YOU
well obviously, i'm not at E-1 yet
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Klyne »

I DON'T WANNA HAMMER YOU EITHER BUD

I WANT EITHER CANTREADYANDY OR THE BULGE MONSTER IN THE WOODS
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

what the fuck is going on in this game
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:09 pm

In post 2000, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1999, Ahsoka wrote:why did you take my solve right after I stopped pushing it IV, ugh
flavor, i had it the whole time and i was saying in thread i was "considering it" multiple times, it's not just "your solve"

Spoiler:
In post 1597, innocentvillager wrote:ahsoka how do you feel about:

bulge mafia
username, VPB wolves
In post 889, Titus wrote:VP has no reason to bus a partner yesterday. That eliminates him from being mafia. If he's a wolf, he doesn't give a rats ass if I am executed. In fact, if he's familiar with my play, he'd want that. If Kylne is town, it would be the same thing. So the only viable way this slot is scum is if he feared that Kylne would somehow be executed over me. That position doesn't make sense with galaxii's EoD posting. Given only one possible partnership, I am pretty ok calling this town.
so this was town!Titus's reasoning for, if VPB is scum, he is scum with exactly Klyne here

I don't know if I buy the part where he doesn't care if notpartner!Klyne gets eliminated because there is still more benefit for wolves to eliminate mafia early on. So maybe I will open the VPB wolf pairings to more than just VPB/Klyne.
In post 1601, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1597, innocentvillager wrote:ahsoka how do you feel about:

bulge mafia
username, VPB wolves
In post 889, Titus wrote:VP has no reason to bus a partner yesterday. That eliminates him from being mafia. If he's a wolf, he doesn't give a rats ass if I am executed. In fact, if he's familiar with my play, he'd want that. If Kylne is town, it would be the same thing. So the only viable way this slot is scum is if he feared that Kylne would somehow be executed over me. That position doesn't make sense with galaxii's EoD posting. Given only one possible partnership, I am pretty ok calling this town.
so this was town!Titus's reasoning for, if VPB is scum, he is scum with exactly Klyne here

I don't know if I buy the part where he doesn't care if notpartner!Klyne gets eliminated because there is still more benefit for wolves to eliminate mafia early on. So maybe I will open the VPB wolf pairings to more than just VPB/Klyne.

Yeah, that's a possible solve, I like that.

I also was stating yesterday VPB and Klyne were likely wolves together, but I kind of liked Klyne's posts towards me. The caps is the only thing that pings me, almost like trying to come off as angry.

But yes, this is my force sensitive, stay calm, account.

VP is giving me a lot of mixed vibes though now which is making me way more unsure than i was a couple days ago. I still feel pretty decent about username being wolf, I think. I think maybe my original solve going into today username/bulge was fine.
flavor did you not read this? and the numerous times i posited it as a solve throughout the day? me gradually gathering evidence for the VPB/username solve mostly through VPB interactions culminating in that ridiculous case that I never could've possibly made as scum? yes, once you moved off it and started to consolidate on Klyne who I townread of course I had to come forward more aggressively. i don't know why just because you've been pushing it more means that my scum equity goes up and the case is more likely to be wrong fypov
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:11 pm

im not voting for PageTopAndy because i like, don't think clidd is ever wolf here. mafia, possible
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1915, iamausername wrote:reading Klyne's latest posting and trying to figure out what he is trying to achieve and i am doubting the possibility that he is paired with Bulge, but also doubting the possibility that he is town. and he still ain't mafia.

i asked him several days ago who he thought the wolves are, because he hadn't given any reads besides that Bulge is mafia. he still hasn't answered that question, though he has stated a town read on Ahsoka and he's voting PageTopAndy, so i guess he's saying PTA is a wolf??

it strikes me that the mafia read on Bulge might actually be a genuine read, and that he's struggling to fake wolf reads. he's never felt like he was struggling to fake reads on previous days, but perhaps that's because he didn't so much have to - there were still enough mafia left that he could scumhunt genuinely to some extent. but at this point it almost feels like he's actively trying to be the execution of the day, or at the very least, like he's not particularly concerned about the possibility. this suggests to me that he is a wolf who is not worried about his partner going down after he does. he expects Bulge to be executed as his partner, and also believes that Bulge is the final mafia, so he's not worried about his partner losing to mafia in a 1:1:1 situation.

like, all this "who is my partner tho???" posturing when both me and VP have been very clear about thinking the Klyne/Bulge pair makes the most sense feels like it's angling to get that partnership reinforced in everyone's minds.

kind of thinking we could be looking at a Klyne/Ahsoka pair, since my theory hinges on Klyne being confident in his read of Bulge as the final mafia, and if it were me, knowing for a fact that Ahsoka isn't mafia would certainyl boost my confidence in that read. been discounting that pair mostly because Taly was on Klyne over Titus D1, but looking back on it, that really doesn't seem like a reason to discount it:
In post 395, Taly wrote: VOTE: Klyne

I want to see something.
this is the extent of Taly's explanation for his Klyne vote when he makes it. at this point, there is only one other vote on Klyne. certainly not difficult to believe that scum would vote their partner in this way.

in the time between the next vote being placed on Klyne in and the peak fifth vote in , Taly did not post once.

in the time between the Klyne wagon peaking and the galaxii wagon taking off, Taly posted exactly this:
In post 684, Taly wrote:my mental energy has been divided to lots of stuff aside from this, ill get to the thread soon

questions or direct comments on my votes/thoughts are top-tier ways to see my POV and motivate me

*sneezes, farts, and then dies*
so basically, i don't think it's actually true to say that Taly voted for Klyne over Titus in any meaningful way.

VOTE: Klyne
Ok I went back over this post by post and this is mostly true. Taly does kind of have one interaction in post 275, where Taly asks Klyne a weird softball.

That's here:
In post 275, Taly wrote:137 and 138 Klyne

Why is your read on me based on one post where I townlean Marashu?

And your scumpool consists of people who are bussing each other in both scumteams if it were realistic, do you think this is a plausible solve?

I ask because I get the impression that your reads are based around controlling what people should think versus a personal solve from you.

The "unadultered NOOB SCUM FEAR" is too hyperbolic for me to be convinced by your read there.
Klyne never responds to this and the game kind of goes on. Taly votes and there's no real follow up.

So yeah, vote counts alone make it look like Ahoska/Klyne can't be partners, but if Taly was legit flaking out during that time, the wagon may have gotten run up before he could find a reason to bail on it.

It's also worth noting that Taly's next post about Klyne after his "sneeze, fart" post is 300 posts later with an unexplained:
In post 911, Taly wrote:so, i like VP/Klyne/Titus for town

Klyne is suddenly town with no explanation.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Klyne »

Red is red IV

So far you basically have everyone who agree that Bulge is in some form scum OK

Then I haven't really seen anyone stick their neck out for PageTopAndy OK

So what does that fucking mean? It means wolves are scared to commit and absolutely nothing else lmfao
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Klyne »

IF BULGE OR PAGETOPANDY WERE TOWN YOU'D SEE THE MOTHERFUCKING WOLVES BE LIKE YUP LETS VOTE EM BOYZ BUT INSTEAD THEY WAFFLE AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT BEST OPTION

THAT'S THE THE SPLIT SUCKS

WOLVES YOU ARE FUCKING

PageTopAndy
PageTopAndy
Townie
PageTopAndy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by PageTopAndy »

In post 1996, iamausername wrote:
In post 1977, PageTopAndy wrote: IV-Solid (Unless he is actually the wolf which seems unlikely he is town)
did you mean to say mafia here or what

there are two wolves
no I meant hes wolf, unless he had a complete revamp of his game I don't see him ever playing D4 as a solo mafia.
PageTopAndy
PageTopAndy
Townie
PageTopAndy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by PageTopAndy »

In post 2036, PageTopAndy wrote:
In post 1996, iamausername wrote:
In post 1977, PageTopAndy wrote: IV-Solid (Unless he is actually the wolf which seems unlikely he is town)
did you mean to say mafia here or what

there are two wolves
no I meant hes wolf, unless he had a complete revamp of his game I don't see him ever playing D4 as a solo mafia.
let me rephrase I meant he would not have played it like this as solo mafia
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Occurring to me: Bulge mafia could explain why everyone is in favor of his yeet
YOUR AD HERE

The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2032, innocentvillager wrote:im not voting for PageTopAndy because i like, don't think clidd is ever wolf here. mafia, possible
agreed
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2038, VP Baltar wrote:Occurring to me: Bulge mafia could explain why everyone is in favor of his yeet
yea definitely not because half of you are scum and I'm the easiest afk push
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by The Bulge »

vp you're scaring me lately. is it a full moon?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2040, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2038, VP Baltar wrote:Occurring to me: Bulge mafia could explain why everyone is in favor of his yeet
Your statement would still be true if you were mafia, fwiw.

I'm not interested in yeeting mafia today though. I want a wolf pelt
YOUR AD HERE

PageTopAndy
PageTopAndy
Townie
PageTopAndy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by PageTopAndy »

In post 1984, Ahsoka wrote:I think Pagetop is Mafia because it looks like they're only looking for one team, and I think they're new telling it.
How could you think I'm only looking for one team? My read list was on who I thought was town/null/scum not who I thought was on a certain team, so I'm not really sure what you are referencing to make this claim.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

I already said this. This was my reasoning for going there. Bulge has high wolf equity and mafia equity. I'm half totally okay with Mafia flip here because it means I can prove I wasn't Mafia.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

why is clidd never wolf?
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 2043, PageTopAndy wrote:
In post 1984, Ahsoka wrote:I think Pagetop is Mafia because it looks like they're only looking for one team, and I think they're new telling it.
How could you think I'm only looking for one team? My read list was on who I thought was town/null/scum not who I thought was on a certain team, so I'm not really sure what you are referencing to make this claim.
that's why.

You only had 1 scum list. You literally said the reason in your post.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 2042, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2040, The Bulge wrote:
Your statement would still be true if you were mafia, fwiw.

I'm not interested in yeeting mafia today though. I want a wolf pelt
This mindset feels like a way to keep me as a mafia misfade option.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

VPB was pushing me as Mafia, but now is stopping Bulge.

It's VPB and Bulge.
PageTopAndy
PageTopAndy
Townie
PageTopAndy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by PageTopAndy »

In post 2046, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 2043, PageTopAndy wrote:
that's why.

You only had 1 scum list. You literally said the reason in your post.
I don't care if we get mafia or wolf I just don't want to go to xLo

Return to “Completed Open Games”