Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Super »

I wanted to ask Auro this: who are my partners if I'm scum and who are your strongest townreads?

because at this point I have pissed almost half (if not all the table) off and you stated you doubt mena/I are teamed

I'm pushing on Autumn and you TR them so you obv don't think we are teamed
you TR Chen (I think?) i actually dont remember your reads Auro and mobile sucks lol

I just wanna know who he'd think my team is if he is so sure I'm scum
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:43 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I mean you seem “towny” but yeah paranoia. will try to explain
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Super »

bleh ill try find your reads actually.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2296, Super wrote:FB I get this worried feeling you just know I'm town from TMI and its why you just keep speaking to me as though you know I'm town but also know you can't be on my side cos you're scum and need to vote elsewhere

do u get what i mean :( i fe like if you were mafia you'd feel too bad for me to sr me
I am on your side girl. What u talking about, me not voting autumn isn't me against u. It is me saying i don't agree with u on this point. If you don't think i am on ur side because im defending autumn i don't know what to tell u.

could i be with autumn/infinity and just decided to hard tr cause i feel bad for u? I guess in some world sure. Like i can't give u any magic words to throw away ur doubt. If u don't believe i townread u here than i guess don't believe it? I am not going to argue with u if u decide im just trying to pocket u or something.

my general philisophy is not to try to convince people who i townread that i am town because A) its unproductive B) its a waste of my time and both those are true because as soon as i try to "convince" ur just gonna think im manipulating.

so unless u have targetted questions for me on specific reasoning on why i think ur town. Like how did u come to this (insert reason) X? or what have you, i am pretty much done responding to ur paranoia lol
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Super »

ok i have no idea who auro trs and need them to post that for me zzz
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Super »

In post 2303, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2296, Super wrote:FB I get this worried feeling you just know I'm town from TMI and its why you just keep speaking to me as though you know I'm town but also know you can't be on my side cos you're scum and need to vote elsewhere

do u get what i mean :( i fe like if you were mafia you'd feel too bad for me to sr me
I am on your side girl. What u talking about, me not voting autumn isn't me against u. It is me saying i don't agree with u on this point. If you don't think i am on ur side because im defending autumn i don't know what to tell u.

could i be with autumn/infinity and just decided to hard tr cause i feel bad for u? I guess in some world sure. Like i can't give u any magic words to throw away ur doubt. If u don't believe i townread u here than i guess don't believe it? I am not going to argue with u if u decide im just trying to pocket u or something.

my general philisophy is not to try to convince people who i townread that i am town because A) its unproductive B) its a waste of my time and both those are true because as soon as i try to "convince" ur just gonna think im manipulating.

so unless u have targetted questions for me on specific reasoning on why i think ur town. Like how did u come to this (insert reason) X? or what have you, i am pretty much done responding to ur paranoia lol

you're probably right. and it's probs why people think I'm trying to manipulate them when I genuinely just want people to townread me so the game is easier for town... I still tr you. I'm just paranoid about Autumn being mafia and if I'm wrong then it's whatever, how strongly do you think they're town? who do you think could be Mena's partners?

sorry for being annoying
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Super »

I early didn't get much sleep. I quite literally stayed up thinking about and then dreaming about this goddamn game
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Super »

clearly**
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:55 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I think it’s really easy to townread people who seem excited and talk a lot and effort. In a vacuum I’d like to believe that this is towny. My heart wants to townread people who do these things. But (sounding like a broken record yikes) energy /= alignment, effort /= alignment. Separately, I think your emotions are genuine, and I’d like to believe that it comes from town, but I’ve been burned on this a lot. I also have explicit info that you’re able to be high effort as scum. I have similar information on most of the other people who are high energy/effort in this game. We might all be town. I’d love for us to all be town. If this game had easier “targets” I’d probably be townreading the people I originally thought were towny based on “vibes.” But that’s not the way this game is panning out, so I don’t think I can afford to townread anyone that easily right now.

specifically on the “paranoia” read on you: didn’t even realize until later when people were like “have you met nancy drew” but you do come across as similar in some ways I think. and I had a major issue with being burned by emotional outbursts, so seeing your outbursts made me really wary. I 100% think they’re genuine. I just.... almost on principle don’t want to townread you just for being genuinely emotional. I don’t think that mafia should only be about who can get the most upset and whoever is the most upset gets to be locktown - that just feels really awful to me if everyone feels like they have to be emotional in every game in order to get anything done. I’m having trouble separating the rest of my feelings about your slot from the feelings about your emotional outbursts.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Firebringer »

Ftr I am reading Super as town outside of her emotional outbursts btw. And theres plenty to townread in her posting that i think makes for good town case that u can throw away and ignore all of her AtE lilith.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:58 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I’m not even sure that addressed the question but I hope that this makes things clearer. I would love for you to be town, I’m just having a really hard time separating my feelings about the emotional stuff enough to feel confident to read you, so I’ve basically decided I won’t try to force a read and figure stuff out elsewhere.
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Super »

@Autumn, if you're town do this: if not it's ok you don't have to :P I'm extending an olive branch (kinda) that if you are town here I need you to open up your perspective of a world where both Mena and I are town and for you to solve the game with that mindset. For a moment conf bias yoirself into thinking we are both town and then solve the game for me; who do you think is scum if we both are town?

I think a lot of your solving doesn't feel right but you come across as potentially "towny" when you post doubt about my slot and yes I can see a world where you are town and I'm wrong here so I need you to get on my level and solve it in that mindset for me; it'll help my read on you A LOT
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:02 am

Post by lilith2013 »

fb are you still scumreading chennis? I feel like you haven’t slapped him in a while. Who else do you think is scum?
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Super »

Lilith I completely get that reasoning and it's fair enough, me having high effort is NAI and so is I guess my "emotion" - I do think I'm way more genuine as town and get a lot angrier but I can still fake that so I can see why you're wary. as I did say in my first post, I literally just finished a high effort 3200 post (just from me... all my posts lmao) as scum and I doubt I'd high effort as scum in this game (again could be wifom here but I'm being honest), honestly think I'd be a lot less vocal and more careful if I flipped scum - I wouldn't wanna piss people off but maybe as town I should also do the same lol I just care too much and it's a problem

but yeah I'm sorry and thanks for the explanation
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2311, Super wrote:@Autumn, if you're town do this: if not it's ok you don't have to :P I'm extending an olive branch (kinda) that if you are town here I need you to open up your perspective of a world where both Mena and I are town and for you to solve the game with that mindset. For a moment conf bias yoirself into thinking we are both town and then solve the game for me; who do you think is scum if we both are town?

I think a lot of your solving doesn't feel right but you come across as potentially "towny" when you post doubt about my slot and yes I can see a world where you are town and I'm wrong here so I need you to get on my level and solve it in that mindset for me; it'll help my read on you A LOT
Legit, I was about to write a post saying that I thought you were scum because you were acting so close minded towards me. So I think this is a good start.

chenn/lilith/koba are my most confident TRs. The first person that comes to mind to look at if you're both town is flopz, since he's been kinda fencesitting on this whole thing which would be TvT. I would maybe reconsider chenn too. I also think scum could be taking my side to try to pocket me, and I think fire is the most likely candidate for that.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Super »

In post 2309, Firebringer wrote:Ftr I am reading Super as town outside of her emotional outbursts btw. And theres plenty to townread in her posting that i think makes for good town case that u can throw away and ignore all of her AtE lilith.
also agreed. at this point in the game I don't think people should be townreading me for my emotion alone and should read my thought processes/progression especially on Autumn which I think was and is a good case, Idk how many people actually read it here tbh. it can be hard to separate my emotion from my thought processes because of the way I express myself but it can be done and FB clearly can see that :P so yeah Lillith, if you're stuck on me pls take the time to read my original case on Autumn
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2314, Infinity 324 wrote:I also think scum could be taking my side to try to pocket me, and I think fire is the most likely candidate for that.
Show

Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Super »

In post 2314, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2311, Super wrote:@Autumn, if you're town do this: if not it's ok you don't have to :P I'm extending an olive branch (kinda) that if you are town here I need you to open up your perspective of a world where both Mena and I are town and for you to solve the game with that mindset. For a moment conf bias yoirself into thinking we are both town and then solve the game for me; who do you think is scum if we both are town?

Legit, I was about to write a post saying that I thought you were scum because you were acting so close minded towards me. So I think this is a good start.

chenn/lilith/koba are my most confident TRs. The first person that comes to mind to look at if you're both town is flopz, since he's been kinda fencesitting on this whole thing which would be TvT. I would maybe reconsider chenn too. I also think scum could be taking my side to try to pocket me, and I think fire is the most likely candidate for that.
thanks for the response. why do you confidently townread those three players? can you go into depth there?

why if you and mena are town vs town no one seems to be willing to vote you? (except me)
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Super »

also why would you reconsider Chen? do you think Koba is always town this game? (like you'd still consider Koba town after tunneling town!me and town!mena?) I still think Koba is town in that world but wanna know your thoughts on it
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2312, lilith2013 wrote:fb are you still scumreading chennis? I feel like you haven’t slapped him in a while. Who else do you think is scum?
I have not slapped him in awhile true!
i actually still been thinking chennis is scum. I just don't feel like anything he been posting bolsters my case. I should really do a another deep dive but i am worried i will be too conf biasy when i do it right now.

I think team is looking like maybe Chennis/Johnny/Mena and how they fit together i still go ??? and Johnny could be replaced by Flopz but idrk they both feel nullish to me.
Show

Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Super »

also if mena is scum why is no one voting Autumn

these are important questions for me lol
Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

If me and mena are TvT, I'd expect scum to be sitting back and watching. I don't really think they'd care so much about wagoning me since none of them are in danger and they can just compromise at deadline or something. I'm gonna find where I said I TRed those three.

If mena is scum, I'm not sure why scum aren't voting me. Maybe they can't get enough traction?
Team mafia alt of Infinity 324
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2320, Super wrote:also if mena is scum why is no one voting Autumn

these are important questions for me lol
do u think infinity scum accuses me of trying to pocket him when u keep pushing for a wagon i could easily just decide to join?
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2321, Autumn Leaves wrote:If mena is scum, I'm not sure why scum aren't voting me. Maybe they can't get enough traction?
We decided not to wagon you because we like your avatar actually.
Show

Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

In post 2314, Infinity 324 wrote:

oops

Also thanks fire :)
Team mafia alt of Infinity 324

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”