Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 874, maxwell wrote:That's blindly ignoring the context of this game and the roles that have been outed, were I scum here, I lose the game if my partner is voted because cabd guilties me tomorrow. Following that, I'd never try to scumcase her at all and certainly would have hammered you when I had the opportunity.
I was gonna object and say you could just shoot me but yeah that's a scumclaim too since you're claimed doc.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:58 am

Post by samantha97 »

scenario a) "I was roleblocked"
or the more likely
scenario b) "wow cabd is mafia"

I mean take his own words instead of mine
In post 696, maxwell wrote:We miss today, scum just claims a fake guilty in ELo, that 'information' isn't worth much, and theres always one player who unthinkingly sheeps it (fuzzy looks like he'd follow cabd off a cliff at this point). Entirely better to resolve the claims today, you can eliminate me for all I care if you promise to sheep me.

As it is, your vote on maduisha stands basically no chance of getting through, you're more suspected than her by everyone except me because of nepenthe's inactivity and it's not really likely you're going to be able to shift those impressions given the amount of time and the gamestate.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:00 am

Post by samantha97 »

actually nm that doesn't account for maduisha being mafia
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:09 am

Post by samantha97 »

it's hard for me to admit being wrong but his posts felt like they had an agenda
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:45 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Intent to hammer.....

Maduessa seems like frustrated scum then frustrated townie. I been and seen both and from my experience, it seems like she the former more than the latter. I know this is WIFOM but I think that my gut is right on this

will hammer when Clidd is ready
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:53 am

Post by maxwell »

I feel alienated, I flipped my own read just as other people seem to have changed and I don't get it.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:55 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 853, Cabd wrote:I will hammer only out of need to avoid nolim. I think fairly strongly that this flips town.
In post 875, Cabd wrote:
In post 874, maxwell wrote:That's blindly ignoring the context of this game and the roles that have been outed, were I scum here, I lose the game if my partner is voted because cabd guilties me tomorrow. Following that, I'd never try to scumcase her at all and certainly would have hammered you when I had the opportunity.
I was gonna object and say you could just shoot me but yeah that's a scumclaim too since you're claimed doc.
These, BTW, are weird, insubstantial popins, at a point in time where I'd REALLY expect town to be putting in more effort if they didn't agree with the course of the currentday, second post is bbarely saying anything, just a tangential mechanics related statement that avoids meaningful commentary on the current argument.
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Maduisha »

I'm finally back from work. I'm exhausted because it was an important event and I had to be on my heels almost all day, but I will be reading soon.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:34 am

Post by maxwell »

Unvote yourself, please and thank you
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Maduisha »

In post 869, maxwell wrote:Lol, if I was scum with her I would've hammered you when I had the chance
This is a bit convoluted because there's a bunch of people that had the chance to hammer me or Samantha last night (including me and Samantha who could've hammered the other at different points, lol). I don't think it's indicative of anything. I don't think you're scum, but yeah.
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Maduisha »

In post 872, maxwell wrote:I'm also singularly the reason why she's being considered as scum at all, do you really think I derail a wagon on you to potentially bus into autoloss when my partner is being generally townread? That would be not only rude but incredibly stupid. I don't understand how that's a real thought you could have.
^
And this is another argument why Max is town. Him pushing Cabds while trying to push me on the side is bad for scum once Cabd flips town, because they're taking away shade from me whom they could've tried to miseliminate. And scum!Max with me makes no sense because doctor claim scum loses immediately without a partner, so Max can never bus from the very moment he claimed doctor (if Cabd is town (and Cabd can't be scum with Max unless the setup is bullshit)).
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Maduisha »

Ah, alright, I will unvote for the time being.

UNVOTE:

I don't think it was necessary because if someone wanted to hammer me, they would have already... I was gone for a long time because I needed to sleep + was busy for most of today and nobody wanted to do it, but alright.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:46 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 884, Maduisha wrote:
In post 869, maxwell wrote:Lol, if I was scum with her I would've hammered you when I had the chance
This is a bit convoluted because there's a bunch of people that had the chance to hammer me or Samantha last night (including me and Samantha who could've hammered the other at different points, lol). I don't think it's indicative of anything. I don't think you're scum, but yeah.
I don't think that checks out, samantha's been voting you since she replaced in and sam was only at E-1 briefly, not that having the hammer on the other means a whole lot. You'd still have to answer why I'd dismantle a wagon on town to push my partner (I wouldn't).
In post 886, Maduisha wrote:Ah, alright, I will unvote for the time being.

UNVOTE:

I don't think it was necessary because if someone wanted to hammer me, they would have already... I was gone for a long time because I needed to sleep + was busy for most of today and nobody wanted to do it, but alright.
fuzzy announced intent, people are just willing to wait on clidd, but I don't really think it's you anymore
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:46 am

Post by maxwell »

VOTE: samantha97

Like I said, call it a hunch.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:47 am

Post by samantha97 »

well your hunch is bad

if you really don't want to lynch maduisha for some reason then I can vote for cabd if there's support for it
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Maduisha »

In post 879, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Intent to hammer.....

Maduessa seems like frustrated scum then frustrated townie. I been and seen both and from my experience, it seems like she the former more than the latter. I know this is WIFOM but I think that my gut is right on this

will hammer when Clidd is ready
Who do you think is my partner? Since you're outing a SR now, might as well share your thoughts... why was scum!me frustrated, in your opinion? (I had been trying to control emotions ever since I acted bratty towards Max so I dunno where you got frustration from, so I'm curious as well.)
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Umlaut »

As far as narrowing down the PR pool is concerned, I have a reason for thinking Fuzzy is telling the truth about his role (so probably town, though a scum Neapolitan is not completely unheard of) but it's pretty angleshooty and I don't know if I should say it.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:54 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 689, Umlaut wrote:
In post 686, Cabd wrote:Not least of which is that the "doctor's" target wasn't either of the claims on the board.
...that's a good point.

UNVOTE: Cabd

Let's hear the rest of it.
that was never addressed, was it?
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Umlaut »

I think it was? He explained why he thinks that there's no doctor in the game and therefore Max is scum. That's what he said he was working up to.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:59 am

Post by samantha97 »

oh sorry I meant the rationale behind targeting clidd
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Umlaut »

Something about the way Maxwell is actively stalling and then derailing the Maduisha wagon he said he wanted, just as he finally gets it, is making me want it more.

VOTE: Maduisha

Back to L-1 you go. Someone hammer this while we still can.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Maduisha »

Uh... but it makes no sense for Maxwell to both claim doctor and try to bus when he's already suspected for the claim... I mean, he had a lot of options that were not me, and he went out of his way to change the wagon to me, lol. A scum!me + scum!Maxwell team loses right away since Cabd will investigate, and then it's done.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 896, Maduisha wrote:Uh... but it makes no sense for Maxwell to both claim doctor and try to bus when he's already suspected for the claim...
Spending the whole day saying you suspect a buddy when they are absolutely not anywhere near the chopping block, and then suddenly flipping that read around once it turns out they might actually get chopped, is not really busing though.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:12 am

Post by samantha97 »

yeah I gaslit myself at the top of the page when I said I was wrong, because that only applied if you successfully got lynched
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Maduisha »

In post 897, Umlaut wrote:
In post 896, Maduisha wrote:Uh... but it makes no sense for Maxwell to both claim doctor and try to bus when he's already suspected for the claim...
Spending the whole day saying you suspect a buddy when they are absolutely not anywhere near the chopping block, and then suddenly flipping that read around once it turns out they might actually get chopped, is not really busing though.
Again, he had a lot of options that would not put him into auto-loss if anyone had trigger happy fingers when I was at E-1 for a bunch of time. I don't know, this scenario doesn't make any sense in my head.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”