TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I am claiming now..... I am the town potato.

ok now that is done
- I don't know how active I will be as I start school again tomorrow. I will try to post something of substance daily if possible depending how much homework I have.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:55 pm

Ok just got done reading through this thread

The only person I might of played with before might be Umlaut and that's a big maybe. There a lot of new people here so I am not sure exactly how to read them. There is also not much to work with . Page 5 in the RVS usually does not tell us much about a player in my opinion

Some observation
If Nepenthe is town he would be an easy target for scum to try to eliminate. I am not sure if Nepenthe is an awkward town or awkward scum. As both seem possible at the moment

Also dont know if Umlaut is faking outrage over the newbie posts. I been burnt by newbscum before but I also got railroaded as a new player by scum because I was an easy lynch. I think Umlaut is a player that's worth keeping my eyes on
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:58 pm

Ok just saw Zulify post.... He might of been another player I ran into but I dont remember playing with him before
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:04 pm

@Ben- Fair. There was not to work with. I figured that most posts were mostly first thoughts and I wanted to see if the accusations were there to get things moving or things that players were willing to push harder. My thoughts were just basic observations that popped out. Things are moving forward and I can start to sort things out.

Zulfy- what about Chumbo specifically that pings you as scum?

Umlaut- Yeah.... my wording kind of bad. I think however my point is fair. which was I needed to sort if your paranoia is real you were feigning.

Maduisha- As I stated it was just first thoughts. Scum like easy targets and since newbie are still adjusting to the new playstyle of a new site ( all mafia sites plays differently) it makes them easy targets. Scum also sometimes like to fish. That is to test the water to see if other players will join in the elimination.A lot of time they do it before voting. On the other hand, I could just be paranoid which for me is very possible.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:14 am

I might have to replace out.... Still trying to balance between school, life and this game

more later today
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:25 am

Lenora-

I do not like how she is just going along to get along in and . She pretty much agreeing with the players she is addressing and not adding much else. Not sure if she is just coasting town or coasting here. is bad .To me it very much feel likes she is trying to earn town points. The only real thing that is reading town to me is her push for more info on DK.

Zufy
- His read on Chumbo is just bad . I would expect more from a more experienced player. Not sure how anyone can get from drunk posting and lurking to scum. This seems like a huge leap in logic. Him avoiding the question in gives me any confidence in him as town. It is true scum lurks but so does town. I am not getting how he is splitting the difference in the two. reads very much reads as scum wondering if the replacement will make or push for him or me. is a surface read of a few players. This was a chance to give a clear and rational reason of his town reads and scum reads. and is hard to read. it is very much possible that he was setting a reaction test but to me it feels a bit like he is defending his bad RVS post and I dont get why.

Dakoba
- the first few post of Koba were blah. 150 is okay I guess. I would like to hear what exactly the approach Zufy took that gave Koba the scum read. I like the pressure she is putting on Madisha here . I read Koba other posts and honestly, there was nothing there. I dont what to make out of her drop in quality

Chid-

I am skeptical about his based on meta as meta can be manipulated. and . I like the pressure on Zufy to clarifying his thinking . I can see how he got a scum read on me however i dont think three posts can give a player a decent read on a player. - I like his line of reasoning here. He makes a good point about Zufy Chumbo read. I disagree with his read on my but as I said I can see how he got there. Gut reaction from 200 and 201 feels like it is coming from town. 201 feels like a come from a scum favoring player who drew town
I like in 212 that he is trying to form strong town allies for the process of P.O.E. - like the push on Lerona for clarity here, Also like how he trying to sort her here
I really like his over thought process though we disagree on some things. To me I am leaning very much town . I am not sure why anyone would think he would be scum given
everything overall.

more later......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:31 am

pedit

Zufy= should say that it does not give me confidence in him as town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:39 am

Clidd/Umlaut
I do not think I played alot in 2020. I just finished a game as scum. It might help you if you insist on going on meta.
Here is the linkhttps://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85197
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:40 am

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:46 am

sory wrong game. here is my scum game
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84894

as i said though I think that meta is questionable and needs back up with other proof coming directly from the game. just my humble opinion though
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:20 pm

all my thoughts are based on page 5 and on....same as the above list

Umlaut

liking the push back on Zulfy here. This is something that needed clarity. is weak. I am not getting why he is town reading Maduesha . If it because of her previous post there was nothing in particular that would push for a particular alignment. I found her post pretty null. I think the read needs a better explanation. I would say the same thing about his strong town read on Clidd in . He seems to be interacting with Clidd a lot and I dont know if it because he trying to form a town alliance or if he just budddying him. feels a bit vague. what exactly about Clidds reads that he likes? 248 seems odd to me. He scum reads me then suddenly remember that in my old game I was lunchbait. Not sure what to make of this sudden revelation.

Ben Dover
not liking this a lot because his read on Nepthe is based on meta and I already explain why I dislike pure meta reads. His Leona and Madeusha reads are pretty basic and not very flushed out. His read on me and Zufy seems very much cut and paste with everyone else's. In fact the whole post just feel like he is just agreeing with everyone else. the overall way he was apologizing seem weird to me. The abrupt 180 here feels off . Just a day ago he was scumreading Zulfy. The timing seems odd as well. Maeusha just put a vote on me pushing my wagon ahead. This really feel like he jumping ship because he wants to jump on my wagon. Feels very optunistic. - back on Zulfy. Ben seems all over the place with his Zulfy read and I am not sure what to make it. Part of me feels like he being opportunistic and trying to figure out what figure out what is the best miskill and part of me think it might be his norma sorting
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:23 pm

Hi Cabd..... been a while
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:31 pm

@Clidd
I am taking 12 credits this semester so school is keeping me busy. Friday Satuarday and Sundays are my free days so those days will likely have better post as I will have more time to post, Those A's dont magically appears out of nowhere.

Nep seems very blah off hand. I will dive into his post hopefully later today. He doesn't seem to be very active/ Maybe he like me and is just busy with life. Definitely like to hear more from him
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:25 pm

- Disagree here.(Ben) Except for my Zulfy take can you show me where I was repeating other players ideas? Maybe I am missing something but I am not seeing it.For example, there was talk about Clidd and meta but it was about the meta of other players. Don't think anyone said anything against meta like I did. On Lenora, everyone was talking about her being new and Umlaut's paranoia about it but I don't remember seeing anyone talk about how she was being over agreeable in some post. I think I was also the first to say I like Clidd's reasoning but didn't agree with his conclusion. I think he might be right bout my take on Zufy however i don't think there is anything really new coming from anyone about Zufy because of how much he is being scum-read. The thing that bother me about this post is that he ignored any point I made about him and overall just felt dismissive of my post. Same thing about my other list post.

I also dont get how Ben is getting being original =town. Yes town needs to have original takes as its easy to repeat others ideas. For scum it helps them fit in and for town it makes them harder to read. Maybe I am misunderstanding him but I find it odd that he put importance on something like originality instead of the thinking behind the post or whether the post seems like it is being faked.

Lenora- How is it not agreeing when someone says I think player X is town and you say I think you are right or someone says I dont like player y post and you agree without adding really anything else. I am open to hear how I am wrong here but I believe I am not

Not sure who mentioned my DK read. I stand by it. I found that there was hardly anything that made her stand out. With Cabd replacing in I wil have to revisit that slot. Cabd seems more active and is giving more to read which should help give me a better read that slot.

More later
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:44 am

Cabd-

I dont. I admit I might have blinders on here however,
Yes, your slot posted 57 times but 99 percent were one sentence, links to other games or off-topic thoughts. There was almost zero quality there. Thinking about it I would consider it lurking, Posting a lot of stuff to seem active but the post being of little substance. The problem is that I find that while scum often lurks so do town. My lack of content on Dk was bc of her lack of posting or at least posting anything of real substance IMHO. I get why you might want to defend your slot but it doesn't change the fact of the previous player that held your slot

I going to go through your post today and see what I can take from your posts.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:46 am

Pedit.....

Cabd-
I dont. I admit I might have blinders on here however,
Yes, your slot posted 57 times but 99 percent were one sentence, links to other games or off-topic thoughts. There was almost zero quality there. Thinking about it I would consider it lurking, Posting a lot of stuff to seem active but the post being of little substance. The problem is that I find that while scum often lurks so do town. My lack of content on Dk was bc of her lack of posting or at least posting anything of real substance IMHO. I get why you might want to defend your slot but it doesn't change the fact of the previous player that held your slot posts were lacking.

I going to go through your post today and see what I can take from your posts.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:12 pm

Cabd-
- I am confused how she exactly got this town block. She need to define why those player are town. Even if it is a bit of a rehash. Okay I tried reading 294 and trying to understand what she trying to say here. I think it has to do with the shrinkage of town pool but I am prob wrong. Maybe someone can explain this to me better. Thanks/
- I dont like how she keeping things close to her chest. I can kind of see why but I think she taking one game in another which can be hurtful to town. I think that
her playing it this way hurts the town. There another player that doing the same thing I think but the name escapes me at the moment. #04 is not a good post imho. I rected to that post already so I am going to skip it for the moment. seems pretty pointless. Not sure how talking about her playstyle advances the game as a whole. I get that she was asked about it but again not sure how answering this helps town. This tells me zero about her alignment. - So i am taking this as Cabd is still gut scumreading Umlaut. I would like to see more flush out reasoning for her read if this is true. I actually like her clarifying question here. Okay makes sense. I would actually steal this idea if my townreads were not so terrible on day 1. Anyways like the clarification here.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:07 pm

I am a 2x Neapolitan. I am okay with being mislim today but I rather not.I dont see my role as being that useful as there prob more than 4 power roles and prob one mafia goon. This is just a guess based on my role.

Clidd.
I hope you don't base my alignment based on my saying I might leave as I would make the decision despite either alignment. If I would drag the game down because of inactivity then I would leave. To me the value of the game for other players is more important than a win/loss. If you look at my other games you will see that I try always to do what right (as far nongame stuff) So my leaving or staying is NAI.

Can you explain why Ben is solid town? I am not getting it. Maybe I am being bias and I am not seeing my own blindness. I say he prob likely town if you had to put a gun to my head but I am not sure about him being anything more then that

Fair enough..... I am not good at day one . I am very much a VCA guy so until the first flip I am pretty useless. I been trying some new stuff to improve my town game. This is my prob why my content is blah but context is okay/good.

In water is wet news- Zufy is still useless (gamewise) . He has done nothing to add to the game and is def lurking IMHO. That is making post to seem active. Nep is seems to just be inactive.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:13 pm

Vanilla cop checks for PR while Neopal check if a player is van town or not, So there is a slight difference if I understand the roles right,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:35 am

yes,
So if i investigate a person with a PR then I will get a negative result..... same with scum they will come out as s negative results. The role depends on how many PR there are.
In my opinion if there are more then 4 town Prs then it kind of neuters my ability.

I think cc are good. The only CC that should never happen is someone with investigational roles or protective roles. For example cops, doctors bodyguard. The exception being vanilla cop, neo cops, or such role. Roles where there another more powerful /useful variant likely to be in play, For example, there is likely an alignment cop in play so my death would be minimalized.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:49 am

Not knowing the specifics of Cabd roles it hard to tell how the mechanics of our two roles relate and I am not going to ask, Not seeing how I would be able to clear two people unless we have a vast majority of vanilla townies. This seems to assume there is at least 3-4 VT. Maybe my math is terrible Remember I can only tell if a player is VT or not VT. Town PR and Scum will both come out as not VT. There is also the chance I actually hit two VT with my 2 chances. This is why I hated to draw doctors in these games. The chance for me to be actually to be useful seems slim.

I am not sure why Cabd is CC here when she specifically said that no one should cc. Right now there is no reason to believe she is lying, I asked to be CC because I know my role and I believe that there is no role out there that goes against it.. I guess it all depends on how many VT out there. Maybe my logic is bad here.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:16 am

Okay reading would be a nice change of pace for me.....

Cabd seems very random if I read her post right, That means that whether she protects or investigate is up to a mod coin toss. Not seeing anything that makes the game unbalance atm here.TBF I am terrible at balance and have a good chance of making a pretty unbalance game if i was to mod. I cant imagine her being able to self protect and investigate the same night as that would make her OP. The only way her CC makes me scum is if she is also a Neo cop.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:48 pm

Maybe I am wrong but Cabd's claim seems like a bluff or a gambit atp . if that is true I dont know if that makes him town or scum. I would lean town as it would be a wierd gambit /bluff coming town. His action does not seem to match up with what one would expect from a player with that role. I guess he could be a JOAT but I have my doubts atm.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:51 pm

Ben& Umlaut
maybe I misreading the situation however... I thought that if he had that role he would of voted me. It seems to me he considered me scum or very possible. I thought his counter-claim was to see if I would buckle or implode . I am not sure what he is - However, I seen town throw out fake claims to fluster players they thought could be scum. I think I should of called it a reaction test instead of a gambit, Terrible wording there . It just weird that he would put himself at risk and not vote me. It didn't make sense and it still doesn't. Claiming self-protection would be a perfect defense as it would cause scum to second guess killing him(assuming the claim is fake) As I said this felt like a reaction test .
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:02 pm

Pedit
It seems to me he considered me scum or very possible scum ( assuming his role is true) which I took as such when he claimed.

To me it felt like he was likely town who thought I was might be fake claiming and wanted to see if putting pressure on me would make me fold if I was truly scum. Maybe I am misreading him right now but it seems to be the most likely scenario given his non vote on me.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:07 pm

Maybe I am just reading too much into the situation. Our brains are designed to connect the dots. I guess my brain might be trying to connect dots not there. It just seem with the CC of JOAT that he would vote for me giving the chance scum would kill him (if he had that role )as that is a pretty powerful role. Also he was against cc and then when I was okay with cc he claimed. Again maybe I just trying to connect dots that's not there. I just find there s a few wierd things with his claim.
- the timing and nature of the claim (after I said that I was okay with cc)
- the claim(Joat seems an odd role to reveal so early in the game and to cc aginst such a weak town role as mine)
- the self protect claim- (I know there is self-protecting roles but I have not seen it used very often in games..it just felt like he thought it was a way to protect himself tonight)
- the nonvote on me ( to risk possible getting killed tonight and not secure a lim that you risked your role for seems odd)

As you said he thought I was null into the claim. It seems quite possible to reaction test me to make sure I was not fake claiming. After all he didn't vote for me and was not sure of my claim.He could of easily of just voted me What about a reaction test seems odd in this scenario. I am trying to make sense of why a JOAT would out themself when there were option that seems a lot better. Again maybe I am reaching....however I am trying to make sense of this weird situation
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:27 pm

well yeah..
Still outing yourself as a JOAT when it seems unnecessary seems odd. There just seem like there were other options that seem better and less hurtful to town. You seem like too good of a player to needless out yourself and have the town lose a PR . If you are JOAT and you outed yourself then I might be overestimating you. As I said Im just trying to make sense of your play here bc it seem far from optimal
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:15 pm

I investigated Max last night. Not sure if I should report me findings or not but I am open to whatever might be helpful to the town

I am very much lunchable today so killing me last night would be wasteful. I doubt they would waste a kill on me since they likely thought I would be miskilled today. Not sure why did not kill Cabd. My guess that maybe they got scared by the self-protection role. It also could be that he is scum and so that the reason for the no-kill on him. .

Clidd- that seems like a good possibility.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:26 pm

Your role was very inactive yesterday. I had a theory and wanted to see if my theory was likely.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:42 pm

I prob should of posted my results first .....did not think about it. Never played a VT cop before so this is kinda new to me.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 pm

I did think about checking Cadb last night, I did not for 3x reason
1) I didn't want to push the issue....
A lot of time I overthink an issue and I begin to tunnel ideas that sometimes makes zero sense. I figured the best course for me was to take break from the Cabd thing and rethink about it on day 2. If I investigated I felt like I would be feeding my paranoia. I was kind of hoping that scum would target Cabd and it would be blocked if her claim was true or killed if she was bluffing. Whoever scum is very likely believed her claims as they went someplace else for the kill IMHO.
2) The town is TR her atp
The best I could get would be a VT which would only prove that she was doing a reaction test. The worst is I would get a not VT which would say she either has a PR or scum. Giving her claim it did not seem that
checking her would really clear or help sort her slot. Neither it would change anyone reads/ In short.... despite my thought on her claim checking her would not help town
3) It would be better to go for someone that was on the edge and see if they were VT.
I thought his role might be either a PR or scum that was lurking. I don't know the player and as I said I try not to go on meta so I dont know if it was something they likely to do. Also if I was wrong then I would hit a VT and would help clear a slot.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:23 pm

As you see I am playing the slot in not optimal but very Fuzzy way. Thinking about it prob I should of asked the town to help me pick. Not sure how much it would help but it likely a better idea then how I am doing. I am up to debate if that what I should do tonight/... or even if I should wait till later to check a player
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:26 pm

Max is not VT..so he either a person with a PR or scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:31 pm

Off Topic discussion
- Thats sound good. Is there a lot of good Chinese food in Chicago? Let me know how the food was. Also now know who to ask if I want some great Chicago Style pizza. Not a lot of good pizza places where I live.
sorry for the tangent. Anyways enjoy the food.

ok back to the game
Not knowing what the scum have it might not be a good idea for a mass claim. Don't think that Max claiming doctor was a great move. At least we know that we will get a result tonight as Max can protect Cabd tonight
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:37 pm

Max is there any reason not to believe Cabd. I can't see any reason to see her faking this atp.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:05 pm

Max_ You did not have to claim. You could of just said yes or no. Yes Fuzzy is right or no he is lying. If a player forced you to claim then it would of been on them. Please do not blame me for your bad decision. i make enough bad decisions on my own i do not need to be given credit for other players decision. My cup runnenth over with poor decison

Umlaut- I claimed before Max.Make of that what you will
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:55 am

Maduisha-
I could only confirm if Cabd was a VT or not. If scum attacked Cabd then two things would happen
a) she would survive proving that she had self-protection and her claim was true ( I did not think about a doc being in play bc I dont see many games with a doc in the setup or atleast not the ones I played in)
b) she would die and her flip would confirm she was lying and her role
I was hoping for a because it was the best outcome for town as there would be a NK and the role would be confirmed.

2) Honestly i did not consider it. Maybe I was being a bit short-sided here

3) I actually considered Nepethe as well. I thought it was implied but maybe I was just unclear. It was a coin flip (metaphorically) . I could of just as easily chosen Nepethe. They bing inactive made them harder to read so I thought maybe I could help sort. There was no deep thought beyond this as far as the choice.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:52 pm

Maxwell's thoughts on Cabd worries me. I am concern it might be a push to miselim on a claim cop role which is bad. ATP I dont see any reason why we should think that Cabd is fake claiming here. With the game almost being solved a mislim on a claim cop is something that scum would desperate want. The big is issue is that Max is claimed doc which is a powerful role. So either Nax is just misreading the situation or could be scum fake claiming. I think it is likely the formal then the latter however I think we need to keep our mind open

I think today our best bet is between me and Nepenthe for elimination.

so
Nep
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:53 pm

Vote Nepenthe
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:08 pm

I am not understanding your frustration. It seems like mislim a claimed cop is just a terrible idea. Explain why I am wrong here. Nep and me seem like the wild cards in the situration so sorting us out seems like the optimal move for town.... Killing a claim cop seems like is not. Please explain how I am wrong?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:11 am

i think it is likely scum is claiming vanilla. Giving my role and Cabd role it is likely one is claiming VT to make the balance seem more town heavy then it is. As i believe Cabd role.

TBF it is weird that Cabd investigated Clidd instead of me since i was the number 1 suspect yesterday. Part of me thinks that it was that she was paranoid and wanted to make sure Clidd was town since he was TR by almost everyone. The other is i might be wrong and for some reason and Cabd is fake claiming.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:46 am

was phone posting while i waited for my ride which means i dont read more than the last page. Will post something more deep when i get home i hope. School day so i cant promise anything
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:57 pm

Any excuse to play some CCR
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:04 pm

Cabd-
I live in Texas. We have some decent pizza places but they are few and far between. Where I live its 99.0 percent Tex-Mex . Giving my inclination to pizza this makes me sad.

Okay enough chit chat, I should get back to the game
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:07 pm

Cabd. Nah. I doubt Clidd is so easily broken
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:09 pm

because I just cannot help myself

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:11 pm

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:25 pm

Max- what do you think of Sam's general activity level. To me it seems like (except for the above post )they has done little and is pretty much lurking . Giving the VT claim which is a pretty safe claim it seems like it is possible she is scum maybe hiding back and seeing if town will miselim themself. Any thoughts?

@Max- If i get pocketed by pizza talk am okay with that. I am like Chewbacca. Always thinking with my stomach.

seriously though I dont take those convos in consideration when TR or SR a player. Though i do love pizza
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:34 pm

ok it seems Sam is going down the list....
only fair to give them a chance
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:34 pm

sorry for not posting. Got busy today.

Sam- I am not getting the Cabd / Clidd scumteam. Scum would have to be pretty bad to clear their scumbuddy. I am not following your logic here....

Max- woulnt putting a plan out there make it easy for the scum. Explain to me why this is the best option ...
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:35 pm

Off Topic

Happy scumday to you Cabd.Thanks for you for being a part of this community
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:55 pm

sorry guys long day today..... I am going to crash. I wanted to catch up today but it just didn't happen. I Will dig in tomorrow. Just wanted you to know I am not trying to avoid commenting.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:45 am

Intent to hammer.....

Maduessa seems like frustrated scum then frustrated townie. I been and seen both and from my experience, it seems like she the former more than the latter. I know this is WIFOM but I think that my gut is right on this

will hammer when Clidd is ready
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:57 am

Sorry Umlaut but you are wrong I am not a follower. I am a two-shot Non-Consectaive VT Cop

Max /Me killing Cabd makes sense as we were both targets of Cabd last night.
Sam killing Cabd to frame me and Max is another possibility. She knew that we were both targets for a Cbad investigation, Given that Max refused to protect her last night gives her an opportunity.

Giving that Umalut and Clidd are obvtown it is obvious, it has to be either Max, Sam or me. I am kinda leaning Max as Night 1 he protected Clidd instead of the claim cop and night two he refused to protect the Cop and then the cop get killed. I have to reread but Max seems like he was the one targeted by Cabd last night so he could of killed her out of desperation.

comes up dead the next day . He also claimed doctor after I outed him as a PR, He did not have to claim but he did. Feels like he was making a plausible denial for my result.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:31 am

Neoplotian. I said VT cop which just a weird way of saying the same role. You prob thinking I said Vanilla cop which is different. Posting while still half asleep is not a good idea probably
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:56 am

In post 979, maxwell wrote:
In post 977, Umlaut wrote:No one has anything to say about this, then?
I guess not, trying to figure things out on setup spec has burnt me pretty bad -

oh, wait, if fuzzy is, say, a mafia rolecop, they'd know I wasn't able to protect cabd anyway, and suddenly the mafia's play yesterday makes sense. Lurker slot is kind of a typical rolecop target, too, which makes more sense than his explanation.

what???? you straight up said that you would not protect Cabd. . All of a sudden when Cabd dies you throw out the idea that I am a role cop. You drastically modify your role. Doctor to simple doctor is a big drop. When Cabd dies you find a convenient excuse to defend the reason Cabd got killed when it was very likely that you were going to be checked as Cabd seems to leaning scum more toward you than me if I remember correctly.(need to be rechecked) Everything you done today is convenient as anything.
VOTE: Max
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:28 am

Why are you pushing I am s role cop when you flat out said you were not going to protect Cabd and when i linked to the post
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:44 am

Also you have yet to accurately explain anything and keep pushing the narrative to me.

Second you are assiming things that fit your narrative. This all feels like a desperate attempt to get elimnted and set yourself with the win tommorow

Umlaut... Not sure.... Guessing it was to make sure all his bases were covered. Even if he is somehow town why claim this. His action do make sense at all and as i said he has done nothing to make people think he is town IMHO
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:29 am

Unofficial Vote Count
Fuzzy Logic (1) Max
Max (2) - Sam , Fuzzy Logic

Max- You realize that you are using WIFOM.
Sam- are you trying to lynch scum or just vote to get the easiest lynch bc thats what your last post seems to point to. Honestly i dont like it at all.
VOTE: Sam

Unofficial Vote Count 1.1
Max-Sam
Fuzzy- Max
Sam- Fuzzy

Max is bad but Sam seems optitunist with her last post as she is waiting to get an easy mislim
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:17 pm

Good game.....

I got cornered and didn't know to get out. Day 1 I was busy so I couldn't post and so I got ran up(ugh). Frustrating because there was not a lot i could of done, Was starting school so I couldn't give it the attention i needed. I would of gotten ran up if I was town so I am not to hard on myself.

I did not expect that my partner would have a mental break down IRL..... I hope Sam gets better soon.

Anyway well played town,,,,,,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:19 pm

I meant Maduessa, not Sam......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:36 pm

Yeah... she played well.

If I didnt have to gambit I think I might of lasted longer.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:40 pm

Yeah things went down hill fast. I expected my to be lynched yesterday which would of likely set up Maduessa for a good chance to make a run,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:42 pm

thanks
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:36 pm

I wanted to kill Cabd N1 but Maduessa was skeptical and wanted to wait to RB her so I relented. Umlaut was off the table bc he was scumreading me and I didn't want to take a chance . Clidd was town reading us both so he was a no kill. We thought as you as a wild card and a decent kill/

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”