She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

So Toog. Welcome. Got reads for us?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Titus »

I am stuck waiting in court. I need people to talk to.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2800, Titus wrote:So Toog. Welcome. Got reads for us?
I have copies of Moby Dick, A Tale of Two Cities, and Catcher in the Rye on the bookshelf behind me. Take your pick.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2799, Toogeloo wrote:I don't really understand how the charts clear anyone. You think Titus is actively avoiding engaging her teammates, this making higher interactions more likely to be town?

The Gunsmith claim is whatever. The only hiccup scum would encounter with claiming it would be falsely stating a vig doesn't have a gun. What essentially amounts as being a cop claim came at very little resistance, like a flat fart. I agree with the sentiment that they probably should have been arguing more about not being vigged, but they've also stated completely ignoring they were a target at all.
The Gunsmith is an information role that can target a player at Night to learn if they have a gun in flavor. Members of the Mafia (that are not Doctors), Cops, FBI Agents, Vigilantes, other Gunsmiths, Paranoid Gun Owners, etc. all have guns in traditional flavor. Notably, Serial Killers and Doctors do not have guns.
Gunsmith claim is fine for now but it’s also a frequent scum fake claim. It doesn’t contradict vanilla cop though.

UNVOTE:

for now.

The nightskip that you claimed to
forget
you were vig target was really hella weird.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2803, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2799, Toogeloo wrote:I don't really understand how the charts clear anyone. You think Titus is actively avoiding engaging her teammates, this making higher interactions more likely to be town?

The Gunsmith claim is whatever. The only hiccup scum would encounter with claiming it would be falsely stating a vig doesn't have a gun. What essentially amounts as being a cop claim came at very little resistance, like a flat fart. I agree with the sentiment that they probably should have been arguing more about not being vigged, but they've also stated completely ignoring they were a target at all.
The Gunsmith is an information role that can target a player at Night to learn if they have a gun in flavor. Members of the Mafia (that are not Doctors), Cops, FBI Agents, Vigilantes, other Gunsmiths, Paranoid Gun Owners, etc. all have guns in traditional flavor. Notably, Serial Killers and Doctors do not have guns.
Gunsmith claim is fine for now but it’s also a frequent scum fake claim. It doesn’t contradict vanilla cop though.

UNVOTE:

for now.

The nightskip that you claimed to
forget
you were vig target was really hella weird.
@War and Peace not Toog obviously.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2802, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2800, Titus wrote:So Toog. Welcome. Got reads for us?
I have copies of Moby Dick, A Tale of Two Cities, and Catcher in the Rye on the bookshelf behind me. Take your pick.
:lol:

I’ve personally only read Catcher in the Rye but also <3 Dickens. David Copperfield is my favourite.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Titus »

:( I can't read a classic when the court can call me any minute.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

Toogeloo
Spoiler:

When was the last time you saw Toogeloo at the top of a readslist? When I read Toog's post, I feel like he is not just speaking from his heart, he's speaking from mine.

Toog isn't just town. He is the visionary thought leader we need. He's constantly down on himself, he's always doubting his reads and engagement, but his reads and play in the last booney game were actually excellent, the one thing he lacked really was conviction and hope.

What's also nice is, I think I can put Toog at the top of this readlist, and that will not change whether Titus kills him or not.

Well I for one believe in Toog. Look at that heart in the image I selected for him. Look at that cute dress. So town.

Fey
Spoiler:
In post 117, Fey wrote:I feel really good right now about Battle Mage and the Shadowslug hydra just because we all had the same take at the exact same time. It felt like all went 'huh' naturally together, and it made me giggle.
In post 142, Fey wrote: Oh, okay!!
So pure. So town. Fey is the obvious town we need, even if she's not the obvious town we deserve.

Putting aside the tonal stuff, which is VERY town, can we talk about the actual content? I feel like I vibe pretty much every take at the start of this iso. Why are people entertaining worlds where Fey is not town? Fey is town. Say it out loud: Fey is town. When you hear it in your ears you will know it in your heart.

Batsunami (Noraa + Morning Tweet)
Spoiler:
As the claimed mason that Nancy has not denied being mason, I don't really need to put Morning Tweet or Noraa anywhere particularly on this list. IF I was placing Noraa and Tweetie off play, they would be at the top of the list. The only reason I didn't put them at the top of the list is because I feel like Toog and Fey NEED it more. They need that energy.

But Noraa also needs energy. NORAA <3

TWEEETIE <3

I'm really enjoying being masons with you :3 :3 :3

P.S. Tweetie I can't believe you actually asked me about self-meta this game, I'm going to pretend you didn't :P

Dunnstral
Spoiler:

I've been trying to decide how much Dunn internalized being murdered by me on day 1 of Titus v. Alisae; he seemed to at one point indicate some lack of reaction to it/not seem to have thought too much about that game, and he argues his meta read % on me isn't as high as I think which is interesting. Still, I'm putting Dunn more here 'politically' I guess you could say. I don't think Dunn ever opens this game, as scum, pushing Penguin when the reason we killed him day 1 of Titus vs Alisae was for pushing/discrediting us early.

He did then move off us, and I have felt like he's unsure. I do feel like he's looking at other slots putting us in their poe, like Morty and Rick, and maybe having an internal conversation about my alignment. I think Dunn being paranoid of me this game makes sense and I think Dunn backing off and continuing to evaluate my slot makes sense. I guess you could say, I think his paranoia feels natural for someone that knows that Nancy always picks me for mason, so while there's a world where he is trying to fish whether I'm actually a mason or not by PoEing me, I think that world is extremely unlikely given my sense of how he would play after Titus v. Ali. I think there's another explanation for his continued paranoia despite, as Tenet demonstrated, him generally having a good readrate on me.

That and I just, really don't want to always spend every game thinking about Dunn's alignment so I'd like for him to be town and to have been correct and assertive about that read for once.

War and Peace (Ircher + samantha97)
Spoiler:

One of the reasons I'm writing this list. I'm not sure I actually feel more confident on this read than Akarin, but I'm positioning W&P above Akarin on this list rn more as an indication of what I think this gamestate needs more than anything else. I've recently seen Ircher 3p and I've seen Sam scum PR and I've seen Sam as '1-shot' TPR. This does not feel like Sam's scum PR game at all; she was very much 'in the shit' that game and aggressively obfuscating the gamestate with mech shenanigans. She has presence as scum, she is not a potato scum player. Now, I get why people might get thrown off, because she *also* has presence as something like a 1-shot suiciding TPR. But I've been thinking about that game, and I feel like being a TPR that dies if you get a guilty means she needed to be extremely proactive day 1 on her solve to feel like she was playing the game. She also was in a hood that game and had some additional information on the gamestate as a result. They are playing very passively here; at first, I thought that meant that they were just VT and didn't have the 'edge' on the gamestate as much. Seeing the gunsmith claim though, I think that fits what I think is going on with the setup really well, I think being a 'strong' TPR matches their overall level of presence in the sense that they were okay being in the wider PoE so they could avoid a nightkill over the masons.

I also don't think Sam was like, shitposty or moonlogicy almost at all as scum PR and so stuff like viewtopic.php?p=12608522#p12608522 just feels like a heavy townspew.

Red Eye Knights (Aristophanes + Akarin) Rogue Squadron (Lunar Martian + Akarin) Rogue Squadron (Lunar Martian + Akarin)
Spoiler:

I don't think Akarin is actually under any pressure right now, otherwise I probably would have put this slot a lot higher.

In any case, Akarin is actually kinda a sweaty scum player and stuff like , , and are tonally strongly town indicative.

Morty and Rick (mastina + Auro)
Spoiler:

I'm mostly putting Auro this far down the list because he clearly WANTS to be this far down the list, and I'm just assuming people won't notice that despite being in the middle of the list I'm actually calling him naked town here. I also want to make sure I get this read in early because I'm sure as soon as mastina says anything this game I'm going to have to downgrade them to an actual null and/or scumread.

Although Auro is certainly capable of shitposting as scum and it's usually safer to just like, ignore his first 20 posts in the game until he has something resembling content. The fact that he has no content this far into the game in the main game thread only means one thing. AND THAT'S THAT HE IS MECH SCUM. THAT'S RIGHT TITUS, BETCHA DIDN'T SEE THIS ONE COMING, I TOTALLY SCUMREAD AURO!!! HEAR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:3

SaraharaS
Spoiler:

I feel like more of my read for this slot is like gambling or playing the stock market than based on the content of the slot, which is like.... fine?

But real talk, this is like, "would Titus use a 4th pick wild card pick on this" -- and I don't think so. Titus *loves* pts and *loves* people who will talk in pts and even for like "lol no one would think I'd pick a lurker" wifom moonlogic, I don't think she'd sacrifice her own enjoyment of the game simply to pick a wifom lurkerslot. I'd put this slot higher just for that reasoning but I do need to see enough content to actually get a better feel for it.

Gamma Emerald
Spoiler:

Generally speaking, there are very specific tonal things I can get from Gamma that usually will give me a very hard townlock on him if he is town. I haven't gotten those yet, which means I need to evaluate him by other means, but that doesn't mean he's scum at all. His presence and engagement with Saudade is probably the most interesting thing about the slot. In *most* circumstances, I would say that conversation, particularly Gamma's presence in the conversation, was *strongly* town indicative. The main problem here being that I know Gamma is actively trying to improve his scum game and so, probably moreso than any other player in the list, there's the plausible concern that if Titus was offering to coach him, he'd take her up on it. I also know that Saudade *loves* to get into prolonged 1v1s with scumbuddies so that's something to watch for. Still, *usually* Gamma flips town here. I just don't want to lose to another coached scum player like I fucked up my read of GX in Tenet, so I'm a little more cautious here than I usually would be with Gamma, even though my gut tells me he could go higher in this list. I actually moved him up and down like, three different times putting this together.

Olaf
Spoiler:

I can't believe Alisae is letting this obvious shellyc alt into the game. I mean could it be more obvious that Olaf is shellyc? No. No it couldn't.

Anyway, discussing my read on this slot hinges a lot on discussing ShellyC's meta, since this is clearly shellyc. But basically although this slot's play would like, almost always make me think town if it was anyone else, since this player has INFINITE SCUM RANGE I have to keep the snowman below null JUST TO BE SAFE.

Real talk though I wasn't particularly a fan of Pyro's readslist in and although this read is half joke I can actually see this slot flipping scum. I say that even though, obviously, yes a lot of Pyro's content was like... pretty good and this would obviously be a good slot to resolve with a gunsmith check or something because I'd feel really bad seeing a greenflip on olaf just because I don't like some of pyro's reads.

Starcrossed (Kanna + PookyTheMagicalBear)
Spoiler:

Honestly I don't know what to do with this slot. I townread Kanna's posts generally speaking but I think I'm like, intrinsically biased to townread anything Kanna says regardless of her alignment, and I'm actually a bit worried that "Mitsuha" is outposting Pooky for like, most the game it feels like? idk I feel like I *felt* this was townier but looking back through isos I was like, where the fuck is pooky lmao. I know he's posting, more than some single heads in the game even, but by pooky standards this is like Diet Pooky

Clidd
Spoiler:

I know I've actually played with clidd before, maybe in a newbie or something (I think he was nk'd?) but for some reason this feels like my first game with clidd. I'm not sure I know how to read him yet. The dedicated Saudade tunnel I think could swing either way.

The most AI thing for clidd for me right now is more the way he positioned himself on W&P, particularly Sam. I think the way they've played passively, and Sam did have some like, objectively weird posts that I think scum are very likely to grapple onto, would make Sam a tempting early push for clidd. I also haven't liked how through his Saudade tunnel he's been like, kinda putting me in his wider PoE even though I feel like I've been pretty supportive of the worlds in his solving outside of his Sam read. To the extent that I can remember the newbie game, which honestly I don't very well, this does feel different.

ItalianoVD
Spoiler:

My readrate on Italiano isn't that great yet. It's *possible* he would be interjecting himself into more conversations as scum and be more proactive, but I can also see him cooling off a bit. I don't really think he's outside his range one way or the other and Watson's early reads sometimes are pretty good so I'm inclined to keep this pretty low in the list. If he flipped town I wouldn't be surprised, but I think he could flip scum pretty easily.

5uffering
Spoiler:

First off, am I correct that 5uffering is a stealth alt that knows fey's (another stealth alt's) main? Wtf is up with that?

In terms of content, this is half political scumread half real I guess, in the sense that without more flips I play like nancy in suspecting the people who say they suspect me or aren't finding me town. (Shoshin says this is not correct and that scum are more likely to townread me, but Tenet demonstrated this is not the case and that people attempting to discredit me or keep me in the PoE very often are scum, particularly if they are scum and think they can foster the towncred to ignore it).

I do think the weird logic of to is more likely to come from town, but some of his other content just bothers me. I don't like the way he positions Noraa as hard town (putting the mason claim aside) but then says I'm scummy for the BM push, and I really don't like and the elimination order of "social" players. I don't see how someone puts me before Saudade in a flip order, I didn't like that from 5uffering and I also didn't like Pyro-slot agreeing with that.

Basically, I think the way 5uffering has been saying stuff is a little townie, but I think the stuff he is saying is scummy. In terms of the claim, I feel like he could easily just be scum trueclaiming? And if he is a scum vanilla cop, then that would explain why he is efforting as much as he is this game, probably moreso than if he was really a TPR? I've been trying to get a firm read agreement with Watson here since I don't think we want to hard dive this slot until we're both pretty much on the same page, along with our other mason buddies of course (adding that joke just for you 5uffering <3)

Saudade
Spoiler:
Unlike BM, I don't feel more confident on this slot flipping scum from the replace out. Saudade is kinda a snowflake and would replace out as either alignment here I think. If I had thoughts that he'd rep out as one replacement over another, I'd keep them to myself anyway, but I'm functionally ignoring it. This is a player I would absolutely have liked to have resolved mechanically during night 1 and that night 1 was skipped and I couldn't just hold out that hope means, idk, I'm half tempted to treat this protracted second half of day 1 like a dayvig so that we don't have to keep wondering whether Saudade would leverage toxicity for scum wincon (spoiler: I've modded him, and he would). Saudade *can* be scum here. Saudade could also be town. Watson thinks this is an above rand hit, and while we're still working out the exact ordering of our PoE I'm not sure I'm so much more confident on anything inside {5uffering, Italiano, clidd, Pooky, shellyc} that I would want to go on the over this right now. Mostly though I just think it's easier to think about the game without having to think about Saudade's alignment, and I don't mind giving 5uffering *a night* to see if scum kill him or something, or see if scum kill W&P which I think would make evaluating 5uffering easier.

I kinda doubt Nancy is interested in doing the shellyc alt today but I think we're willing to work with her on any of the bottom five. Watson I think is still catching up on some stuff but I think I'll post this here so he can see where I'm at.

-S
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Titus »

Compromise...Really? We have no wagons. You can take a direct shot.

Is everyone scared because Nancy is dictating the eliminations now?

Wrong move. More freedom is best. See Titus v Alisae.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:13 am

Post by 5uffering »

I have zero inference to Fey's identity or anyone else's for that matter.

I don't think you're scummy for being on BM's wagon, as the same for Pooky. I just think there's likely to be scum on it.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 2387, Morty and Rick wrote:{Shmlatsunami, Shmlyro, Shmley, Shmlorty and Shmlick} --> townblock
{Shmlunnstral, Shmlidd, Shmlaudade}
{ShmlitalianoVD, Shmloogeloo}
{buncha null slots}
{Shmlamantha, Shmlerlock}
{Shmlamma, 5hmluffering}
But I
made
content!!

-Shmlorty
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:22 am

In post 2809, 5uffering wrote:I don't think you're scummy for being on BM's wagon, as the same for Pooky. I just think there's likely to be scum on it.
I meant your accusation that I was 'egging it on' when it was very close to just straight out being my wagon at that point, the only reason it wasn't my wagon is because Noraa was declaring a full gladiation before I got there.

Auro --

There's a joke here I want to make about that readslist and what I think it's doing to the reads of some mech town slots but it might be too on the nose

One day your read of me won't be upside down... one day :P

-S
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2808, Titus wrote:Compromise...Really? We have no wagons. You can take a direct shot.

Hell no! That’s how town!BM miselim went through in 2 freaking days no less but thanks for the “help”.
:]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:25 am

Mostly being political and referring to your read of me, I actually don't mind your 5uffering read and I'm really intrigued by both you and Toog scumreading Gamma even though I'm not super optimistic that you're both right on him, that's like assuming he's getting coached which is not an assumption I will jump to quickly

Also don't know why you have Italiano above null and Toog should be top line town

-S
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2807, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Toogeloo
Spoiler:

When was the last time you saw Toogeloo at the top of a readslist? When I read Toog's post, I feel like he is not just speaking from his heart, he's speaking from mine.

Toog isn't just town. He is the visionary thought leader we need. He's constantly down on himself, he's always doubting his reads and engagement, but his reads and play in the last booney game were actually excellent, the one thing he lacked really was conviction and hope.

What's also nice is, I think I can put Toog at the top of this readlist, and that will not change whether Titus kills him or not.

Well I for one believe in Toog. Look at that heart in the image I selected for him. Look at that cute dress. So town.

Fey
Spoiler:
In post 117, Fey wrote:I feel really good right now about Battle Mage and the Shadowslug hydra just because we all had the same take at the exact same time. It felt like all went 'huh' naturally together, and it made me giggle.
In post 142, Fey wrote: Oh, okay!!
So pure. So town. Fey is the obvious town we need, even if she's not the obvious town we deserve.

Putting aside the tonal stuff, which is VERY town, can we talk about the actual content? I feel like I vibe pretty much every take at the start of this iso. Why are people entertaining worlds where Fey is not town? Fey is town. Say it out loud: Fey is town. When you hear it in your ears you will know it in your heart.

Batsunami (Noraa + Morning Tweet)
Spoiler:
As the claimed mason that Nancy has not denied being mason, I don't really need to put Morning Tweet or Noraa anywhere particularly on this list. IF I was placing Noraa and Tweetie off play, they would be at the top of the list. The only reason I didn't put them at the top of the list is because I feel like Toog and Fey NEED it more. They need that energy.

But Noraa also needs energy. NORAA <3

TWEEETIE <3

I'm really enjoying being masons with you :3 :3 :3

P.S. Tweetie I can't believe you actually asked me about self-meta this game, I'm going to pretend you didn't :P

Dunnstral
Spoiler:

I've been trying to decide how much Dunn internalized being murdered by me on day 1 of Titus v. Alisae; he seemed to at one point indicate some lack of reaction to it/not seem to have thought too much about that game, and he argues his meta read % on me isn't as high as I think which is interesting. Still, I'm putting Dunn more here 'politically' I guess you could say. I don't think Dunn ever opens this game, as scum, pushing Penguin when the reason we killed him day 1 of Titus vs Alisae was for pushing/discrediting us early.

He did then move off us, and I have felt like he's unsure. I do feel like he's looking at other slots putting us in their poe, like Morty and Rick, and maybe having an internal conversation about my alignment. I think Dunn being paranoid of me this game makes sense and I think Dunn backing off and continuing to evaluate my slot makes sense. I guess you could say, I think his paranoia feels natural for someone that knows that Nancy always picks me for mason, so while there's a world where he is trying to fish whether I'm actually a mason or not by PoEing me, I think that world is extremely unlikely given my sense of how he would play after Titus v. Ali. I think there's another explanation for his continued paranoia despite, as Tenet demonstrated, him generally having a good readrate on me.

That and I just, really don't want to always spend every game thinking about Dunn's alignment so I'd like for him to be town and to have been correct and assertive about that read for once.

War and Peace (Ircher + samantha97)
Spoiler:

One of the reasons I'm writing this list. I'm not sure I actually feel more confident on this read than Akarin, but I'm positioning W&P above Akarin on this list rn more as an indication of what I think this gamestate needs more than anything else. I've recently seen Ircher 3p and I've seen Sam scum PR and I've seen Sam as '1-shot' TPR. This does not feel like Sam's scum PR game at all; she was very much 'in the shit' that game and aggressively obfuscating the gamestate with mech shenanigans. She has presence as scum, she is not a potato scum player. Now, I get why people might get thrown off, because she *also* has presence as something like a 1-shot suiciding TPR. But I've been thinking about that game, and I feel like being a TPR that dies if you get a guilty means she needed to be extremely proactive day 1 on her solve to feel like she was playing the game. She also was in a hood that game and had some additional information on the gamestate as a result. They are playing very passively here; at first, I thought that meant that they were just VT and didn't have the 'edge' on the gamestate as much. Seeing the gunsmith claim though, I think that fits what I think is going on with the setup really well, I think being a 'strong' TPR matches their overall level of presence in the sense that they were okay being in the wider PoE so they could avoid a nightkill over the masons.

I also don't think Sam was like, shitposty or moonlogicy almost at all as scum PR and so stuff like viewtopic.php?p=12608522#p12608522 just feels like a heavy townspew.

Red Eye Knights (Aristophanes + Akarin) Rogue Squadron (Lunar Martian + Akarin) Rogue Squadron (Lunar Martian + Akarin)
Spoiler:

I don't think Akarin is actually under any pressure right now, otherwise I probably would have put this slot a lot higher.

In any case, Akarin is actually kinda a sweaty scum player and stuff like , , and are tonally strongly town indicative.

Morty and Rick (mastina + Auro)
Spoiler:

I'm mostly putting Auro this far down the list because he clearly WANTS to be this far down the list, and I'm just assuming people won't notice that despite being in the middle of the list I'm actually calling him naked town here. I also want to make sure I get this read in early because I'm sure as soon as mastina says anything this game I'm going to have to downgrade them to an actual null and/or scumread.

Although Auro is certainly capable of shitposting as scum and it's usually safer to just like, ignore his first 20 posts in the game until he has something resembling content. The fact that he has no content this far into the game in the main game thread only means one thing. AND THAT'S THAT HE IS MECH SCUM. THAT'S RIGHT TITUS, BETCHA DIDN'T SEE THIS ONE COMING, I TOTALLY SCUMREAD AURO!!! HEAR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:3

SaraharaS
Spoiler:

I feel like more of my read for this slot is like gambling or playing the stock market than based on the content of the slot, which is like.... fine?

But real talk, this is like, "would Titus use a 4th pick wild card pick on this" -- and I don't think so. Titus *loves* pts and *loves* people who will talk in pts and even for like "lol no one would think I'd pick a lurker" wifom moonlogic, I don't think she'd sacrifice her own enjoyment of the game simply to pick a wifom lurkerslot. I'd put this slot higher just for that reasoning but I do need to see enough content to actually get a better feel for it.

Gamma Emerald
Spoiler:

Generally speaking, there are very specific tonal things I can get from Gamma that usually will give me a very hard townlock on him if he is town. I haven't gotten those yet, which means I need to evaluate him by other means, but that doesn't mean he's scum at all. His presence and engagement with Saudade is probably the most interesting thing about the slot. In *most* circumstances, I would say that conversation, particularly Gamma's presence in the conversation, was *strongly* town indicative. The main problem here being that I know Gamma is actively trying to improve his scum game and so, probably moreso than any other player in the list, there's the plausible concern that if Titus was offering to coach him, he'd take her up on it. I also know that Saudade *loves* to get into prolonged 1v1s with scumbuddies so that's something to watch for. Still, *usually* Gamma flips town here. I just don't want to lose to another coached scum player like I fucked up my read of GX in Tenet, so I'm a little more cautious here than I usually would be with Gamma, even though my gut tells me he could go higher in this list. I actually moved him up and down like, three different times putting this together.

Olaf
Spoiler:

I can't believe Alisae is letting this obvious shellyc alt into the game. I mean could it be more obvious that Olaf is shellyc? No. No it couldn't.

Anyway, discussing my read on this slot hinges a lot on discussing ShellyC's meta, since this is clearly shellyc. But basically although this slot's play would like, almost always make me think town if it was anyone else, since this player has INFINITE SCUM RANGE I have to keep the snowman below null JUST TO BE SAFE.

Real talk though I wasn't particularly a fan of Pyro's readslist in and although this read is half joke I can actually see this slot flipping scum. I say that even though, obviously, yes a lot of Pyro's content was like... pretty good and this would obviously be a good slot to resolve with a gunsmith check or something because I'd feel really bad seeing a greenflip on olaf just because I don't like some of pyro's reads.

Starcrossed (Kanna + PookyTheMagicalBear)
Spoiler:

Honestly I don't know what to do with this slot. I townread Kanna's posts generally speaking but I think I'm like, intrinsically biased to townread anything Kanna says regardless of her alignment, and I'm actually a bit worried that "Mitsuha" is outposting Pooky for like, most the game it feels like? idk I feel like I *felt* this was townier but looking back through isos I was like, where the fuck is pooky lmao. I know he's posting, more than some single heads in the game even, but by pooky standards this is like Diet Pooky

Clidd
Spoiler:

I know I've actually played with clidd before, maybe in a newbie or something (I think he was nk'd?) but for some reason this feels like my first game with clidd. I'm not sure I know how to read him yet. The dedicated Saudade tunnel I think could swing either way.

The most AI thing for clidd for me right now is more the way he positioned himself on W&P, particularly Sam. I think the way they've played passively, and Sam did have some like, objectively weird posts that I think scum are very likely to grapple onto, would make Sam a tempting early push for clidd. I also haven't liked how through his Saudade tunnel he's been like, kinda putting me in his wider PoE even though I feel like I've been pretty supportive of the worlds in his solving outside of his Sam read. To the extent that I can remember the newbie game, which honestly I don't very well, this does feel different.

ItalianoVD
Spoiler:

My readrate on Italiano isn't that great yet. It's *possible* he would be interjecting himself into more conversations as scum and be more proactive, but I can also see him cooling off a bit. I don't really think he's outside his range one way or the other and Watson's early reads sometimes are pretty good so I'm inclined to keep this pretty low in the list. If he flipped town I wouldn't be surprised, but I think he could flip scum pretty easily.

5uffering
Spoiler:

First off, am I correct that 5uffering is a stealth alt that knows fey's (another stealth alt's) main? Wtf is up with that?

In terms of content, this is half political scumread half real I guess, in the sense that without more flips I play like nancy in suspecting the people who say they suspect me or aren't finding me town. (Shoshin says this is not correct and that scum are more likely to townread me, but Tenet demonstrated this is not the case and that people attempting to discredit me or keep me in the PoE very often are scum, particularly if they are scum and think they can foster the towncred to ignore it).

I do think the weird logic of to is more likely to come from town, but some of his other content just bothers me. I don't like the way he positions Noraa as hard town (putting the mason claim aside) but then says I'm scummy for the BM push, and I really don't like and the elimination order of "social" players. I don't see how someone puts me before Saudade in a flip order, I didn't like that from 5uffering and I also didn't like Pyro-slot agreeing with that.

Basically, I think the way 5uffering has been saying stuff is a little townie, but I think the stuff he is saying is scummy. In terms of the claim, I feel like he could easily just be scum trueclaiming? And if he is a scum vanilla cop, then that would explain why he is efforting as much as he is this game, probably moreso than if he was really a TPR? I've been trying to get a firm read agreement with Watson here since I don't think we want to hard dive this slot until we're both pretty much on the same page, along with our other mason buddies of course (adding that joke just for you 5uffering <3)

Saudade
Spoiler:
Unlike BM, I don't feel more confident on this slot flipping scum from the replace out. Saudade is kinda a snowflake and would replace out as either alignment here I think. If I had thoughts that he'd rep out as one replacement over another, I'd keep them to myself anyway, but I'm functionally ignoring it. This is a player I would absolutely have liked to have resolved mechanically during night 1 and that night 1 was skipped and I couldn't just hold out that hope means, idk, I'm half tempted to treat this protracted second half of day 1 like a dayvig so that we don't have to keep wondering whether Saudade would leverage toxicity for scum wincon (spoiler: I've modded him, and he would). Saudade *can* be scum here. Saudade could also be town. Watson thinks this is an above rand hit, and while we're still working out the exact ordering of our PoE I'm not sure I'm so much more confident on anything inside {5uffering, Italiano, clidd, Pooky, shellyc} that I would want to go on the over this right now. Mostly though I just think it's easier to think about the game without having to think about Saudade's alignment, and I don't mind giving 5uffering *a night* to see if scum kill him or something, or see if scum kill W&P which I think would make evaluating 5uffering easier.

I kinda doubt Nancy is interested in doing the shellyc alt today but I think we're willing to work with her on any of the bottom five. Watson I think is still catching up on some stuff but I think I'll post this here so he can see where I'm at.

-S
Not sure I completely agree with this list. I am leery of sr a slot for acting like an ass but we can re-evaluate when we get a replacement. I’m slightly leaning town on that slot based off what he posted right before replacing out - that he was scum in that game: CoC2, which you replaced out of. I think Olaf is town for reasons. :wink:

But yeah Fey is super obvtown here and she actually doesn’t need anyone’s help unless this town is seriously dumb enough to buy into Titus’ wifom and ignore me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:33 am

I'm much more confident I don't want to think about Saudade's alignment in this game than I am that he flips scum.

I think Watson would maaaaybe prefer Italiano or Clidd but I don't want to ninja wherever he is in his catchup and I'm not sure he's finishing his catchup today or more taking over when my work goes insane next week.

-S
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2812, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2808, Titus wrote:Compromise...Really? We have no wagons. You can take a direct shot.

Hell no! That’s how town!BM miselim went through in 2 freaking days no less but thanks for the “help”.
:]
Not my fault you picked your masons wrong. They would tell you that you're spamming out town. Now you take their autonomy. How else are you going to get reads? Your masons should have reined you in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 2745, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2744, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2741, Saudade wrote:Im not obnoxious you are obnoxious
:roll:

Okay. You’re the one arguing with the town stump and insulting me is provtown how exactly?
Thank you @Noraa. He is in this game soley because of you, jsyk.
I didnt actually invite him in the first place but you can blame me if you want ig? I don't think sausage is horrible to play with. He has his snarkiness and I can't read him at all but he makes me laugh so eh.
One who is a flurry of (´・ω・`)'s
and one who is a flurry of :OOOO's
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 2754, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Noraa

Spoiler:

This is for you. Sorry, I didn’t mean to blame you or deflect responsibility for what was clearly my decision. I’m sorry it didn’t work out and this is my peace offering to you.
Awwww that's adorable. I love you Nancy and I don't blame you at all - I would've thrown some slippers at sausage if I were you :3
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2705, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2693, War and Peace wrote:Dunnstral (+35%) - He has had several good takes and has maintained an active thread presence. I'm actually a bit bothered by the thread presence; I don't recall him typically being this active.
I can be active when I want to be
Active Dunn is actually generally town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Titus »

Noraa, how does Nancy taking away the choice feel?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2388, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 2386, SaraharaS wrote:Didn't this start like... yesterday lol. How is it d2 what happened???

Did any good people claim or anything? I haven't... 100%... caught up yet.
How much have you caught up, then, Flavor Leaf?

-Morty
:lol: Why does almost every single alt get called FL?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Batsunami »

I really did not want to do anything today but seriously? Are you all legitimately not seeing clidd open wolfing?
I'm not pushing a single wagon today but holy fuck what are you guys doing....
I'm off to complain to morning but no do not engage me. I am not accepting questions, friend requests, not even donut offerings err ... maybe I'll take a donut.

Don't ask me questions. Don't engage me. I'm not interested in doing literally anything today. But damn. clidd is open wolfing so much I feel like my braincells are all dropping dead seeing this.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 2813, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Mostly being political and referring to your read of me, I actually don't mind your 5uffering read and I'm really intrigued by both you and Toog scumreading Gamma even though I'm not super optimistic that you're both right on him, that's like assuming he's getting coached which is not an assumption I will jump to quickly

Also don't know why you have Italiano above null and Toog should be top line town
Spoiler: Gamma
In post 2072, Gamma Emerald wrote:ANYWAY
I'M GOING TO ATTEMPT TO CATCH UP SOME NOW, SO NO MORE FUCKING QUICKHAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
In post 2084, Gamma Emerald wrote:can we PLEASE not fucking rush this????
In post 1308, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1223, Alisae wrote:Battle Mage --------- 5 ( Morty and Rick(62), Sherlock and Watson(98), Fey(77), Batsunami(216), 5uffering(43) ) F- 4
why were people saying BM was hammered
Weird pop-in: showed he was keeping up but not particularly interested in posting immediate thoughts [which I find scum indicative for him]
And if he believed it when I said BM was lolhammered, he casually skims across it, but wayyy later in he begins to rage about quickhammers?
Also didn't like his approach to my scumread on him, immediately discrediting my read rate on him.

Spoiler: Italiano and Toog
Italiano was a pure gut read from many posts ago which is stale, hence just above null. Same goes for Toog -> I think his excessive appeasement to Nancy is actually towny, and I believe I'm sheeping a little of Pyro's read here, but yeah just above null. Neither of them are top-line town.

As to my read of you, actually on re-assessment I think you go into the barely-leantown tier. :P Your read on me won't factor in to my read on you unless it's really whack, and I think I'm perfectly placed in your list ^.^

One tiny question though: how come you weren't more interested in my Shmlaudade read?

-Morty
Batsunami
Batsunami
Goon
Batsunami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Batsunami »

In post 2820, Titus wrote:Noraa, how does Nancy taking away the choice feel?
Stumps are dead trees. How does being dead feel?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”