She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3872, Titus wrote:
In post 3869, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3864, Titus wrote:Nancy, you skew the thread. No one wants to get on an elimination you don't approve of. When you approve of a read, people jump on if not scumreading the person because it's a possible scum elimination they can get. The very phenomenon with static wagons and sudden motion to agree with you says nothing at all.

Disagree with me? Then find the scums voting or not voting the wagons?

Good luck. Muhaaha. One day, you'll see I am #helpfulscum.
Orly? Then how tf did BM miselim happen in 2 freaking days? :shifty:
When you endorsed it, people piled on. You need counterwagons to find the scum. Same thing will happen for every single slot, right or wrong. Me telling you this is wifom. Maybe 5uffering is scum. Maybe Gamma is. Maybe Clidd is. As long as you rule with an iron fist, joining or not joining your wagons is NAI. Everyone wants to be on the good side of Queen Nancy.
I was persuaded by others and didn’t trust my gut, so now I’m pretty much doing a 180 on that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 3871, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Of course I want to discuss it. I want to hear everyone’s reads. All I insist on is ultimately getting final say on who and when we elim. If I was extremely confident, I’d push one through but I’m obviously not. I’m far more confident on who I think is town in this playerlist and that list keeps growing.
Well, I think Shmlamma thinking you were mean doesn't mean he's trying to stir up drama - he simply thinks you were being mean to Shmloraa saying she
wouldn't
be a secret second tree stump, and that's all.
Nancy Drew 39 wrote: No I absolutely didn’t. I hard tr him until he replaced out, had he not done that, I very much doubt his miselim would have happened. What is even the point of you quoting this? You were one of the slots that hardpushed this.
I did, but I felt you were okay with it, so I wasn't too concerned about it going through - in fact I think it's good that to some extent it was pushed by a non-Shmlancy set of people, as it's more organic. I feel that using this to discourage organic lim range wagons is bad.

-Shmlorty
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3873, Titus wrote:
In post 3871, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3868, Morty and Rick wrote:Still disagree about the Shlamma scummy thing, but I don't think you wanna discuss it, if you want me to vote there lmk Shmlancy

-Shmlorty
Of course I want to discuss it. I want to hear everyone’s reads. All I insist on is ultimately getting final say on who and when we elim. If I was extremely confident, I’d push one through but I’m obviously not. I’m far more confident on who I think is town in this playerlist and that list keeps growing.
Who is that list?
Enough of the playerlist that you can’t possibly win. :]
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@Nancy I should be able to get down on it tonight; for now I only have some weak impressions of some slots since I repped in, so let me turn those 'weak's into 'strong's and we can discuss. You'll be able to complement my reads with meta since I'm not going to use any, so unless I explicitly ask you not to for a specific slot, we should get a lot to do.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3877, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3868, Morty and Rick wrote:Still disagree about the Shlamma scummy thing, but I don't think you wanna discuss it, if you want me to vote there lmk Shmlancy

-Shmlorty
Of course I want to discuss it. I want to hear everyone’s reads. All I insist on is ultimately getting final say on who and when we elim. If I was extremely confident, I’d push one through but I’m obviously not. I’m far more confident

on who I think is town in this playerlist and that list keeps growing.
Who is that list?
We'll see about that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3876, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 3871, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Of course I want to discuss it. I want to hear everyone’s reads. All I insist on is ultimately getting final say on who and when we elim. If I was extremely confident, I’d push one through but I’m obviously not. I’m far more confident on who I think is town in this playerlist and that list keeps growing.
Well, I think Shmlamma thinking you were mean doesn't mean he's trying to stir up drama - he simply thinks you were being mean to Shmloraa saying she
wouldn't
be a secret second tree stump, and that's all.
Nancy Drew 39 wrote: No I absolutely didn’t. I hard tr him until he replaced out, had he not done that, I very much doubt his miselim would have happened. What is even the point of you quoting this? You were one of the slots that hardpushed this.
I did, but I felt you were okay with it, so I wasn't too concerned about it going through - in fact I think it's good that to some extent it was pushed by a non-Shmlancy set of people, as it's more organic. I feel that using this to discourage organic lim range wagons is bad.

-Shmlorty
I’m not so sure because if Noraa hadn’t have replaced out, I would agree but since she did, it’s antitown and derailing to continue to push that narrative because it only helps scum.

2nd point, FL controlled all of the elims and we won, so that’s what I’m trying to do here. My obvious mistake was not ordering people to get off of BM when it was getting rammed through with lightening speed, because that usually means - far more often > rand, that we’re going to get a town flip - which is exactly what happened.

That is clearly my paranoia on the 5uffering wagon now. Is he actually scum here or is scum pushing it through?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3878, Pink Ball wrote:@Nancy I should be able to get down on it tonight; for now I only have some weak impressions of some slots since I repped in, so let me turn those 'weak's into 'strong's and we can discuss. You'll be able to complement my reads with meta since I'm not going to use any, so unless I explicitly ask you not to for a specific slot, we should get a lot to do.
:cool: Cool, Looking fwd to it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3879, Titus wrote:

-Shmlorty
Of course I want to discuss it. I want to hear everyone’s reads. All I insist on is ultimately getting final say on who and when we elim. If I was extremely confident, I’d push one through but I’m obviously not. I’m far more confident

Who is that list?
We'll see about that.
You don’t have enough NKs to possibly kill all of my hard townreads.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3882, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

-Shmlorty

Who is that list?
We'll see about that.
We'll see about that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 3880, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:That is clearly my paranoia on the 5uffering wagon now. Is he actually scum here or is scum pushing it through?
Get him to lim-2, treat additional votes as scumclaims, then see who supports that lim or doesn't?

-Shmlorty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3884, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 3880, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:That is clearly my paranoia on the 5uffering wagon now. Is he actually scum here or is scum pushing it through?
Get him to lim-2, treat additional votes as scumclaims, then see who supports that lim or doesn't?

-Shmlorty
But she doesn't want him anymore.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3883, Titus wrote:
In post 3882, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

-Shmlorty

Who is that list?
We'll see about that.
We'll see about that.
My strength has always been in correctly townblocking not scumhunting and as long as I can continue to lock in townies, we can’t possibly lose.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

-Shmlorty
Additional votes? What is he’s not best wagon? Shouldn’t we be trying to determine that first?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3885, Titus wrote:

-Shmlorty
But she doesn't want him anymore.
I haven’t decided that yet - either way.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Titus »

Well hurry up and decide something. Town gets apathetic if they can't determine if their pushes will go anywhere.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

I want to win by snowing you, not because of apathy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

I think I can achieve 4 miseliminations. Fewer needed if a vig is involved.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3889, Titus wrote:Well hurry up and decide something. Town gets apathetic if they can't determine if their pushes will go anywhere.
In post 3890, Titus wrote:I want to win by snowing you, not because of apathy.
No we’re not rushing this. If we get it right, there won’t be apathy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3891, Titus wrote:I think I can achieve 4 miseliminations. Fewer needed if a vig is involved.
You need 9 townies dead and no scum, so exactly 4 miselms or do you? :twisted:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:05 am

Post by olaf »

VOTE: 5uffering
not sure what F-number this is
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

that was f-0 oh no

5hmluffering were you town

-Shmlorty
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:08 am

Post by olaf »

gonna trust nancy's metaread
and morty might know who he is and thinks this is his scummeta
his content i think has been fine
the AtE has been scummy
also Starcrossed is still scum
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:08 am

Post by olaf »

ah damn
my role is that i die if i hammer anyone
shit
i was town
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3735, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 21
  • 5uffering
    ----------- 4 ( (5), (32), (68), (218), (87), (29) )
    F- 5

War and Peace
    ------- 2 ( (3), (34) )
    F- 7

Pink Ball
    ----------- 1 ( (5) )
    F- 8

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 1 ( (56) )
    F- 8

Morning Tweet
    ------- 1 ( (1) )
    F- 8

Clidd
    --------------- 1 ( (125) )
    F- 8

Toogeloo
    ------------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Starcrossed
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Sherlock and Watson
    - 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

SaraharaS
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Fey
    ----------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Olaf
    ---------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 6 ( (157), Gamma Emerald(162), SaraharaS(18), Red Eye Knights(22), (93), Toogeloo(25) )
With 16 alive, it takes 9 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-28 00:01:00)
We have 5 days and we can get plenty of info by seeing who jumps on a wagon on a flip, so in no hurry.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3896, olaf wrote:gonna trust nancy's metaread
and morty might know who he is and thinks this is his scummeta
his content i think has been fine
the AtE has been scummy
also Starcrossed is still scum
Starcrossed is first on that wagon. Do you think he’d really hardbus his buddy 5uffering here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”