Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3972, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 3961, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why not? What exactly is your issue with that?
Tenet, Boon's game having stupidly long day 1s that lead to really tilting losses

day 1 here already resulting in.... how many rep outs?

super long day 1s (in terms of page count) are actually pretty bad for town, subjective take, open to debate

like after tenet's 1000 pages that resulted in 0 scumflips, I'm like, okay with just getting the fuck on with it more than I used to be -- I know that was a part of me pushing BM day 1 too, so I'm not going to like guarantee it always results in 'perfect' games but honestly I'd rather have an imperfect win than a perfectly played loss

and I know you didn't see it, but in boon's game I had to like blacklist people due in part to how stupid day 1 went and a ban occurred off it so like

5tarcrossed is already so tilted he's threatening self hammers, which either as town or scum means this game is not the 'mood' I think people want

if you understood how much lingering anger I have about those games you'd probably understand where I'm coming from a lot better here, sorry

basically *you do you,* this is going to be a very busy week for me anyway so I don't mind letting watson handle things, but *strategically speaking* I don't think we need more content from this dayphase

-S
Where did Starcrossed threaten to self-hammer?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

*5uffering
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:13 am

In post 3939, 5uffering wrote:I was tempted to spite hammer but I'm not that petty. I'm also not one to consider likeability (meaning, how well I am received in-game) as a personal ordeal. I have felt generally unpleasant however and have been slowly unhinging.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:14 am

Post by clidd »

5suf's reaction to the alleged 'hammer' and his supposed lack of attention to whoever is voting for him seemed extremely fake.

He hasn't had a single towntell since the number of votes increased.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3971, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3969, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3966, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:That is completely irrelevant since Noraa is no longer in the game. Who do you think we should vote for and why?
I understand that but I still think there was unnecessary cruelty that caused that.
I think 5uffering and clidd are solid votes rn
No you’re wrong and fyi if ANYONE is being “cruel” here it’s YOU, which is not currently my concern. Why Clidd?
Go ahead fucking tell me how my actions here are “cruel”. All I’ve done is try to speak out for Noraa’s behalf, and I’ve gotten a boatload of shit for it. I’m really over the way you treat people in general in these games. You don’t handle pressure or contradiction in a healthy way at all. Your response to act holier than thou and it makes it impossible to work with you because there is no legitimate compromise, just bowing to your will.

I really don’t care what follows this, it needed to be said. I don’t think you’re a bad person, it’s just a struggle to play mafia with you.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:19 am

Post by clidd »

Star can be scum, but this is not a slot that I consider to be comparatively more scummy than the current wagon.

Italino gave me some positive and negative pings and I need more time to understand his slot.

Gamma is a second ''ok'' alternative, in case it is not possible to eliminate 5suf today.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As for why clidd, I feel like he has too many of my town reads in his lower tiers, and I also think his town block was TMI
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3979, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3971, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3969, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3966, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:That is completely irrelevant since Noraa is no longer in the game. Who do you think we should vote for and why?
I understand that but I still think there was unnecessary cruelty that caused that.
I think 5uffering and clidd are solid votes rn
No you’re wrong and fyi if ANYONE is being “cruel” here it’s YOU, which is not currently my concern. Why Clidd?
Go ahead fucking tell me how my actions here are “cruel”. All I’ve done is try to speak out for Noraa’s behalf, and I’ve gotten a boatload of shit for it. I’m really over the way you treat people in general in these games. You don’t handle pressure or contradiction in a healthy way at all. Your response to act holier than thou and it makes it impossible to work with you because there is no legitimate compromise, just bowing to your will.

I really don’t care what follows this, it needed to be said. I don’t think you’re a bad person, it’s just a struggle to play mafia with you.
You meddle and interfere in things that don’t concern you and it actually doesn’t help anything, only probably makes matters worse. You also don’t understand me in the slightest which is a Gamma not a Nancy problem and I’m really getting annoyed by you trying to derail the game with this.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:30 am

Post by 5uffering »

Alright I just have a few more things to say just to get it off my chest. Then I'll proceed as normally scheduled.

BM replacing out wasn't a coincidence, he felt unwanted in a game where his own liability was the fact he wasn't invited to the table. This seems like a very curated playlist of people who are all familiar with each other, whether they want to admit it or not. I replaced in because the love of the game and I wanted to challenge myself, but if the mentality comes at the cost of just personal undoing and dealing with people who fail to read me for not being apart of their inner circle, then what am I supposed to do? If you're reading this and think 'this is just AtE' then you're not comprehending what I'm telling you. I very much want to take on the role of a player of this game and nothing else, but when I keep getting meta accusations or alt hunting it's very hard to deal with.

I also feel no resonance with the people I'm playing with. Like I stick out like a sore thumb and that's my one and only crime. Is it something on my face? The way I've said something? I think I've tried to pry into other's minds and ask questions about what they're thinking and it's mostly just been silence. My confidence only works in a continual feedback loop because I'm not reaching anyone. It's tiring and I've resorted to mostly bemoaning my situation because I'm not sure what else to do. And seriously, if you are still reading this and your thought is AtE then respectfully fuck you and I mean this outside of my game persona. I'm not a machine who outputs a thought process that tailors to your absolute needs. I don't always respond the way you want me to. I don't always play to the meta or the idea you have built up for me in my head.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m leaning to voting 5uffering. If he flips green, I want W & P on Clidd, Starcrossed. If red, W&P on Italiano, Gamma.

Haven’t decided vigges yet.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Titus »

*hugs to everyone*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:35 am

In post 3983, 5uffering wrote:fuck you and I mean this outside of my game persona
dude
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Starcrossed »

BM replaced out because he was getting tunnelled out of the game by noraa.

Saying you are not feeling welcome at the table because this is a curated player list that you don't fit into is kind of silly when you are playing on a secret alt and none of us know who the heck you are.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:35 am

Post by 5uffering »

So give me something to work with and I will make use of it. I am confident in my ability to explain myself and prove this is the wrong lim. I however have been completely boxed out.

My reads right now keep shifting, but they are relatively close to what I said earlier. I'm starting to worry about Fey because I keep trying to dig further and that is just one of the examples where I'm not really reaching them. It concerned me when Fey claimed night skipper because I treated that as a costly and impulsive decision. Fey, why did you even do that? Why are you hesitating to make a comment on my slot and if it's because you struggle to obtain a read then by all means know I am far far more rational and willing. It takes a good amount to get me at this state and my only purpose of doing so is to show you that beyond the alt account lies a person who generally just wants to play Mafia, but right now I can only read the scumreads on me as preconceived and based on the notion of who I could be or what I could be doing, instead of what I'm doing right now.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3985, Titus wrote:*hugs to everyone*
@Titus, thoughts on 5uffering, Dunn, Gamma, Olaf, S & W, REK, R & M, Italiano, Sahara, Clidd?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:37 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 3987, Starcrossed wrote:Saying you are not feeling welcome at the table because this is a curated player list that you don't fit into is kind of silly when you are playing on a secret alt and none of us know who the heck you are.
You thought I was Flavor Leaf of all things. Did you really mean that? And if you did, why is this what determines if I was scum or not. What is the reason for me, the player that is here right now and not possibly who I could be, to be scum.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Starcrossed »

dude

nancy says she is meta-reading your reaction as a scum reaction

nancy is the town stump

nancy knows who you are.

I do not know who you are.

so like how the heck am I even supposed to argue with Nancy or confirm/disconfirm her belief that you are meta-telling as scum if I don't know who the hell you are? lol
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:39 am

Post by 5uffering »

In post 3991, Starcrossed wrote:dude

nancy says she is meta-reading your reaction as a scum reaction

nancy is the town stump

nancy knows who you are.

I do not know who you are.

so like how the heck am I even supposed to argue with Nancy or confirm/disconfirm her belief that you are meta-telling as scum if I don't know who the hell you are? lol
You ask something that I would love to be answered as well. I don't even know what the tells are. Nancy won't tell me. Even then, I'd rather not respond to them because they're not productive. I don't want to argue at that level. I never wanted to.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3989, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
@Titus, thoughts on 5uffering, Dunn, Gamma, Olaf, S & W, REK, R & M, Italiano, Sahara, Clidd?
Forgot Starcrossed and who else? Oh yeah, W & P.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:42 am

I sure remember why I keep leaving this site year after year

Ank probably had the right idea on self-banning
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:43 am

@Watson you can just have today
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:44 am

Post by 5uffering »

You shouldn't feel bad if your read on me is that you just think I'm scum. I'm not gonna get pissed at you. I was never angry at that fact, I was more tilted that the reasoning for me to be scum was so barren in first place.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:44 am

Post by clidd »

Ok, is the theater over?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3989, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Everyone is awesome. I love y'all.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3996, 5uffering wrote:You shouldn't feel bad if your read on me is that you just think I'm scum. I'm not gonna get pissed at you. I was never angry at that fact, I was more tilted that the reasoning for me to be scum was so barren in first place.
Why did you make that Gamma wheel?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”