She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4025 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

Now, I have to stop being helpful. So that's it from #TeacherTitus
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4026 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I said that because you like her. I think you said something that stepped over a line, and called it out. I probably would have said it differently had I realized she repped out but no matter what I was saying something. Sometimes immediate feelings have to take a backseat to constructive criticism. I probably could have expressed myself better but if I tried to do that always, I’d never say anything.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4023, Titus wrote:I think part of your difficulty Nancy is that you fail to perceive the role of a town stump and you're resisting the growth. The town are trying to manipulate you just as much as scum are. You should expect your early reads to be horrible and lean on your townreads. Yet, your townreads are the ones making this difficult. This suggests you don't know how to work with your townreads. Queen Nancy shouldn't be happening without evidence.

Really read Titus v Alisae over the night with only the knowledge that Spiffeh and gobbledygook are town (and the mason PT). Take advice from that.

For now, Queen Nancy rules Day 1. Let's hope President Nancy shows up Day 2, for all our sakes.
Yes, if everyone stop trying to fucking manipulate me, I might actually be able to make a sound decision here. I need guidance and support for town here, not bullying and criticism ffs!. :/
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Fey »

@Suffering: I haven’t answered you/people as much because of a general displeasure with how things were going previously; my initial burst of energy early game died fast because of things that transpired, but I’m not ignoring things like... because you’re not on the “in” with the player list...

If you want my personal opinion it’s... wary. There are some things I’ve seen from you that I’ve found entertaining but also is... these things (such as your graph from earlier on) as theatrical for the sake of it. But uh, in truth I feel a little dumb for not getting why people scumread you beyond that? I’m afraid of being wrong on this because like, everyone else thinks you’re scummy and I don’t wanna derail if you are but also like, I don’t get it myself personally.

I’ll be around in realtime hopefully later, even if for a little bit. If you’re around we can talk about some stuff?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4026, Gamma Emerald wrote:I said that because you like her. I think you said something that stepped over a line, and called it out. I probably would have said it differently had I realized she repped out but no matter what I was saying something. Sometimes immediate feelings have to take a backseat to constructive criticism. I probably could have expressed myself better but if I tried to do that always, I’d never say anything.
Only because you grossly misread the situation and made incorrect and unfair assumptions about me, Now are you going to help me here - if you’re town - or continue to fucking beat me up?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3960, Starcrossed wrote:5uffering
Gamma
Dunnstral
W+P
These seem like very safe scum reads :\.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like, if you have advice for me, go ahead and say it to me directly. I’m probably gonna pick it up better that way. But obviously try to make it constructive. I don’t think it’s an issue for you specifically, but in general, saying someone is doing poorly doesn’t help. Constructive criticism aims to isolate and fix specific problems IMO.
If it’s not clear, this is me making the point that the part about immediate feelings coming second is a two-way street, I’d prefer people tell me when I’m messing something up quickly and clearly.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4027, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4023, Titus wrote:I think part of your difficulty Nancy is that you fail to perceive the role of a town stump and you're resisting the growth. The town are trying to manipulate you just as much as scum are. You should expect your early reads to be horrible and lean on your townreads. Yet, your townreads are the ones making this difficult. This suggests you don't know how to work with your townreads. Queen Nancy shouldn't be happening without evidence.

Really read Titus v Alisae over the night with only the knowledge that Spiffeh and gobbledygook are town (and the mason PT). Take advice from that.

For now, Queen Nancy rules Day 1. Let's hope President Nancy shows up Day 2, for all our sakes.
Yes, if everyone stop trying to fucking manipulate me, I might actually be able to make a sound decision here. I need guidance and support for town here, not bullying and criticism ffs!. :/
Criticism and manipulation are dirty words for persuasion.

Bullying is not cool though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 4030, Toogeloo wrote:These seem like very safe scum reads :\.
do you have any spicy scum-reads you want to discuss? :3
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4028, Fey wrote:@Suffering: I haven’t answered you/people as much because of a general displeasure with how things were going previously; my initial burst of energy early game died fast because of things that transpired, but I’m not ignoring things like... because you’re not on the “in” with the player list...

If you want my personal opinion it’s... wary. There are some things I’ve seen from you that I’ve found entertaining but also is... these things (such as your graph from earlier on) as theatrical for the sake of it. But uh, in truth I feel a little dumb for not getting why people scumread you beyond that? I’m afraid of being wrong on this because like, everyone else thinks you’re scummy and I don’t wanna derail if you are but also like, I don’t get it myself personally.

I’ll be around in realtime hopefully later, even if for a little bit. If you’re around we can talk about some stuff?
What I’d really like is to get a confident read on S & W, Olaf, Starcrossed REK and R &M here. If I could lock any of them in as town, that would be super helpful.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Fey »

In post 4028, Fey wrote:@Suffering: I haven’t answered you/people as much because of a general displeasure with how things were going previously; my initial burst of energy early game died fast because of things that transpired, but I’m not ignoring things like... because you’re not on the “in” with the player list...

I should probably mention that this wariness has been around for some time, ever since you said you cared more about my reads as I was apart of that dominant sphere. Avoiding stating explicitly that I thought you were potentially trying to... not pocket, maybe, but do something pocket-adjacent with that, was a way of keeping you interacting with me without getting into a kerfuffle. That being said, I didn’t end up interacting much so it was... a moot thing at the end.

I’m less like... worried if you’re scum right now and I’m a fool for hearing you out because as it is I think your elim is hanging over the thread as a likely possibility and most people won’t go away from that at this point? So it’s just, well, we get reads regardless.

But for the sake of interacting later, I can just... I’ll assume you’re town and working in good faith with me for a bit even if it’s not true.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4029, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4026, Gamma Emerald wrote:I said that because you like her. I think you said something that stepped over a line, and called it out. I probably would have said it differently had I realized she repped out but no matter what I was saying something. Sometimes immediate feelings have to take a backseat to constructive criticism. I probably could have expressed myself better but if I tried to do that always, I’d never say anything.
Only because you grossly misread the situation and made incorrect and unfair assumptions about me, Now are you going to help me here - if you’re town - or continue to fucking beat me up?
I’m not trying to beat you up, I’m trying to help you, albeit in a rather aggressive fashion. I could compare it to a total makeover on a house, there’s a phase of removing the bad before putting in the good.
But yeah I’m done on that subject for now. What do you need from me rn?
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4031, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like, if you have advice for me, go ahead and say it to me directly. I’m probably gonna pick it up better that way. But obviously try to make it constructive. I don’t think it’s an issue for you specifically, but in general, saying someone is doing poorly doesn’t help. Constructive criticism aims to isolate and fix specific problems IMO.
If it’s not clear, this is me making the point that the part about immediate feelings coming second is a two-way street, I’d prefer people tell me when I’m messing something up quickly and clearly.
I didn’t think she was joking obviously. I obviously would have responded entirely differently if I had.

But I want to get a scumflip today if possible and emotionally tearing down the town stump isn’t going to help with that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Fey »

I think olaf and R+M are the townier of those two, but I’m not entirely caught up. REK is fine from what I remember?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4034, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

What I’d really like is to get a confident read on S & W, Olaf, Starcrossed REK and R &M here. If I could lock any of them in as town, that would be super helpful.
What’s giving you doubts on S&W? I personally have them locktowned so I think that’s the slot you should work on for that, though I could also try Olaf or R&M
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4036, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4029, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I’m not trying to beat you up, I’m trying to help you, albeit in a rather aggressive fashion. I could compare it to a total makeover on a house, there’s a phase of removing the bad before putting in the good.
But yeah I’m done on that subject for now. What do you need from me rn?
I can tell you in you are 100% accomplishing the exact OPPOSITE of “helping” me if that is your objective. I already told you multiple times. I would really like to get a scumflip today and it’s really pissing me off that I’m somehow being a bad town stump because I don’t want to fucking rush the day when we have 5 fucking days still left after we fucking already miselimed because no one listened to me and now, I’m even getting fucking blamed for a lim I didn’t even fucking want!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Olaf is definitely higher up on my town reads. I'd be inclined to say Starcrossed is scum here.

I think Gamma's discussion about Noraagate might also be town-perspective. I don't think scumGamma would interject nearly as much, as I see Gamma more as someone who revels in drama as scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m not saying BM was your fault, and have never said that? Pretty sure Italiano is the only one who’s made a peep in that sense.
Do you not think 5uffering flips scum? I think the game’s settled on his lim so if you think he’s scum that should be a good thing.
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4038, Fey wrote:I think olaf and R+M are the townier of those two, but I’m not entirely caught up. REK is fine from what I remember?
Thanks. Yeah think so too. I think Mastina towntold. I know that a lot of people don’t understand my reads because of alts and meta but I feel the most confident on you, PB, Dunn, Toog, Sahara and maybe R & M rn?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4041, Toogeloo wrote:Olaf is definitely higher up on my town reads. I'd be inclined to say Starcrossed is scum here.

I think Gamma's discussion about Noraagate might also be town-perspective. I don't think scumGamma would interject nearly as much, as I see Gamma more as someone who revels in drama as scum.
I think you’re both right and wrong on me there. Yeah I revel in drama but that was Nancy’s initial accusation and I think she had some merit to the comment. The issue lies in the fact I debated so long about it. Seems a bit foolish if I’m scum to make myself a pariah, no?
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4041, Toogeloo wrote:Olaf is definitely higher up on my town reads. I'd be inclined to say Starcrossed is scum here.

I’m kind’ve vibing with Saharah’s reads and she tr both of them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4043, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4038, Fey wrote:I think olaf and R+M are the townier of those two, but I’m not entirely caught up. REK is fine from what I remember?
Thanks. Yeah think so too. I think Mastina towntold. I know that a lot of people don’t understand my reads because of alts and meta but I feel the most confident on you, PB, Dunn, Toog, Sahara and maybe R & M rn?
*takes notes*

Still room for 4 miseliminations.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:43 am

Post by 5uffering »

@Fey

Let's start simple then I'll get around to the other issues on my end. What was your reason to skip the night? Doesn't need to be thorough.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:51 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3849, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m leaning 5uffering, Gamma, Italiano rn for possible wagons.
Really? Why me? Gut? Or something else?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4048, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 3849, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m leaning 5uffering, Gamma, Italiano rn for possible wagons.
Really? Why me? Gut? Or something else?
You’re a slot that I don’t have meta on that I’m not confidently tr? So if you can obvtown, that would be super?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”