Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4221, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4220, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Can scum have a no protective role because I may or may not have reasons to think that isn’t the case here?
What does this mean?

Rolestopper is a protective role by the way
Krazy is suggesting that Titus might have a no protective rule which would make Gamma’s claim false.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4223, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4219, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4212, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was really hoping for a game where I could use my ability in peace
It’s kinda a shot at redemption since last time I had it I missed an action and replaced out when I realized it
You do realize that you pleading with Titus in the signup thread to draft you, doesn’t exactly inspire a lot of confidence especially since she made multiple posts to Noraa about not drafting her due to “demotivation”?
Are you seriously stuck on that?
I SAID I WANTED SCUM IN
A DRAFT GAME
. NOT
THIS
DRAFT GAME SPECIFICALLY.
:shifty:

You literally posted that right in the signup thread so of course it’s fucking valid. It’s also how I knew you were town in FL v Hectic and why I literally stopped sr your slot ffs!
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Subject: Titus v Nancy Drew (Full)
Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw I kinda wanna experience being scum in a draft game like this
I just came off a game where despite having a bad rand and opening I ended up winning as scum, so I know play is alright
So I’m like “how well can I do when there’s practically zero chance I get screwed by the rand because of the draft process?”
Tell me how this is “pleading to get picked for scum”
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Gamma

I really didn’t love that reaction.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Titus »

Cool. So we're yeeting Gamma now. Ok.

What are the marching orders?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4227, Gamma Emerald wrote:Subject: Titus v Nancy Drew (Full)
Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw I kinda wanna experience being scum in a draft game like this
I just came off a game where despite having a bad rand and opening I ended up winning as scum, so I know play is alright
So I’m like “how well can I do when there’s practically zero chance I get screwed by the rand because of the draft process?”
Tell me how this is “pleading to get picked for scum”
When the scum stump has made multiple posts to Noraa about not picking them due to “demotivation”, a lot?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by 5uffering »

In post 4208, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I don't like how 5uffering has played this game. I don't know what he flips, but I wouldn't mind not thinking about him anymore.
This is a terrible way to play the game. You're uncertain what I am yet you won't put in the extra effort to maybe consider me being town. Thanks.
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by 5uffering »

In post 4176, Morty and Rick wrote:I think Shmlunnstral is cool and I enjoy playing with him

-Shmlorty
No. I meant his alignment. He just keeps dropping for me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well fucking excuse me for getting upset that you’re misrepresenting the fucking facts. Am I supposed to let you straight up lie about what I said?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You’re an idiot. Get a fucking grip.
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4229, Titus wrote:Cool. So we're yeeting Gamma now. Ok.

What are the marching orders?
There’s only one vote on him. I think that reaction was kind’ve over the top, so I want to see some more pressure on them for that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4233, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well fucking excuse me for getting upset that you’re misrepresenting the fucking facts. Am I supposed to let you straight up lie about what I said?
In post 4234, Gamma Emerald wrote:You’re an idiot. Get a fucking grip.
I put one vote on you and you’re throwing a fucking fit over it, why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why aren’t you upset with Krazy?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4234, Gamma Emerald wrote:You’re an idiot. Get a fucking grip.
Easy...
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because you refuse to see me as town this game, and on top of that I feel like you’ve attacked my character quite a bit. You’re being unreasonable. Why the fuck do I go out of my way to make the points I did in the Noraa debate when that was clearly making things worse for my position? But NOOOO I’m “scum demoralizing you” and “I was pleading to be scum”. It’s honestly sickening how much you distrust me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4237, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why aren’t you upset with Krazy?
Why should I be? I’ve had moments where I have been upset with him in the past but I don’t see why I should be here?
<Embrace The Void>

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't think scum stoops to this level of AtE, Nancy.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4239, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because you refuse to see me as town this game, and on top of that I feel like you’ve attacked my character quite a bit. You’re being unreasonable. Why the fuck do I go out of my way to make the points I did in the Noraa debate when that was clearly making things worse for my position? But NOOOO I’m “scum demoralizing you” and “I was pleading to be scum”. It’s honestly sickening how much you distrust me.
Because it’s antitown to do that in game to the town stump especially when that slot is no longer in the game. You even said yourself that you thought Saudade was “stepping on me”? And you are way over reacting. Did I say I intend to run you up here? No I didn’t but I don’t want slots to be question marks for me either.

I think the only slots you dislike so far are Clidd and 5uffering and you tr Italiano and S & W. I don’t recall any of your other reads. If everyone I try to sort flips tf out me the way you have, how do you honestly expect to ever figure out this game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4240, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why should I be? I’ve had moments where I have been upset with him in the past but I don’t see why I should be here?
Because he’s the one who renewed my doubt in you but you personally attack me and wig out at me but you’re not even remotely annoyed at him for suggesting your role maybe fake? Why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have vocalized a good many reads?
Also that’s...kinda ironic, given when I’ve tried to sort you I feel I’ve gotten similar treatment re: flipping out at getting sorted.
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And you’ve also done nothing but try to demoralize me and before you make yet another personal attack against me, this has very little to do with me and EVERYTHING to do with my being town stump.
I posted this already, right?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4244, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have vocalized a good many reads?
Also that’s...kinda ironic, given when I’ve tried to sort you I feel I’ve gotten similar treatment re: flipping out at getting sorted.
You also really hurt my feelings and not only haven’t you apologized for that yet, you continue to insult me. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4243, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4240, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Because he’s the one who renewed my doubt in you but you personally attack me and wig out at me but you’re not even remotely annoyed at him for suggesting your role maybe fake? Why?
a) I wasn’t certain there was a direct connection and b) I actually wrote a post in response to Krazy’s post about that. I wasn’t upset because I didn’t feel like he’d been unfairly judging me. Sure the claim speculation was wonky but he also was clear that he thought I was town by play and that was a factor.
<Embrace The Void>

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Nancy, I feel like you need to let this game go into Night. It'll give a moment's respite, and you have some PRs who might help bring you new Focus Day 3.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4232, 5uffering wrote:
In post 4176, Morty and Rick wrote:I think Shmlunnstral is cool and I enjoy playing with him

-Shmlorty
No. I meant his alignment. He just keeps dropping for me.
I'm trying to work with you and feel like you keep giving me the cold shoulder and moving me down your reads list

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”