Micro 997: Superb Idea Mafia - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Momrangal »

Also, tea is straight Null. Their argument against you is entirely reasonable and based off the content in the game. You are blatantly sheeping others into the game, including me onto OWER even though you have a scum read on me.

At the same time , tea party doesn't give much of their own reads and expand on what they are thinking on their reads and keen on pushing the cases others put forth
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Momrangal »

That said, if you think I'm aligned with mafia this game, why are you interested in what I'm thinking?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:09 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 226, Momrangal wrote:That said, if you think I'm aligned with mafia this game, why are you interested in what I'm thinking?
My reads are very flexible this early
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:10 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I’m not gonna tunnel this early
Im a dog that quacks
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 224, Momrangal wrote:
In post 210, DkKoba wrote:wheme town
Just shoot down all my anti-town reads why don't you
they still town idc
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

In post 225, Momrangal wrote:Also, tea is straight Null. Their argument against you is entirely reasonable and based off the content in the game. You are blatantly sheeping others into the game, including me onto OWER even though you have a scum read on me.

At the same time , tea party doesn't give much of their own reads and expand on what they are thinking on their reads and keen on pushing the cases others put forth
You have but to simply ask...

I am of the belief that:
Bugspray appears to be missing from this game.
Dkkoba is unusual, I am struggling to consistently obtain a read here. The Legends that have reached me are of a much more imposing being.
Gamma Emerald seems quite passive. There was some spark initially, and they seem to have become more of a narrator than a player. This does not provided me with a positive impression at this time.
Momrangel is town, an excellent gambit such as that is impressive for D1 and got exactly the result expected.
OutWorldER also seems to be struggling to project much of himself into the game.
Pirate Mollie I'm inclined to townbin. I have been able to develop of more a read here in 10 posts than I have on Dkkoba and OutWorldER, even if it was just a town lean...
Titus I am I happy being town for now, Ms Sandiago seems rather talented at making a solid position known and yet seems to be constantly just out of reach.
Whemestar is my elimination of choice currently, given their evasiveness and sheer unwillingness to provide suitable game driving input.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

a good portion of the table is not being active - that is a contributor, as I am an ITI kind of person, and the interactions I've seen I wanted to watch without interfering much.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:18 pm

That DkKoba is only 3rd in post rankings is... well frankly I lack to words to describe the level of my amusement and amazement.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 232, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:That DkKoba is only 3rd in post rankings is... well frankly I lack to words to describe the level of my amusement and amazement.
i have yet to be ~stirred~ to action.
retired
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Kkoba do you want to sheep me
Im a dog that quacks
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 234, WhemeStar wrote:Kkoba do you want to sheep me
I wanna put gamma under a fire rn - I've learned to read gamma by this point and they have a pretty distinct scum/town game.
retired
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Okay

VOTE: Gamma

If your wrong I won’t move my vote from you day 2
Im a dog that quacks
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if gamma just starts to be flakey / unresponsive with a wagon on him he's prob scum - he did pull like excuses last game but it ended up being that it was consistent through the whole game even when the excuse wasn't in play.
retired
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

koba I feel like your playing weirder than usual this game

idk that post above feels like something you'd be cagier about normally
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 238, OutWorldER wrote:koba I feel like your playing weirder than usual this game

i haven't played a 9 player dynamic in recent times and most of the table is pretty inactive like i mentioned earlier.

my top scumread rn is not in thread to respond

i mentioned it to turn the heat up a bit more on pressure since votes arent the only pressure tool - i did consider not outting it but i considered like gamma isn't going to do an evolution right away and it will still be apparent.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You are right that in a lot of cases I would hide this sorta stuff - but I wanted to just put it out there so gamma has to come back and respond and that response is going to be ever moreso AI than the meta itself.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Hope that makes sense, i know it might not rly to others its just the way my thought process worked when posting that.
retired
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 238, OutWorldER wrote:koba I feel like your playing weirder than usual this game

I’m curious on why they aren’t caging it.
Im a dog that quacks
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

UNVOTE:

Don't really have a good foothold in this game at the moment. Not really convinced with the narrative Mom and Hatter are pushing, and I've got too much null in my reads at the moment. I have some theories about the more inactive slots but nothing that goes beyond gut.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 242, WhemeStar wrote:

I’m curious on why they aren’t caging it.
if you read the posts directly above yours you can find out
retired
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Okay I’ll continue sheeping you.
Im a dog that quacks
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by bugspray »

do u ever in to too many games
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok bugspray is clear of groupscum
retired
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:42 am

In post 247, DkKoba wrote:ok bugspray is clear of groupscum
And therefore sadly you are not. The Legends that have reached my table are of a posting machine, regardless of being stirred into action or otherwise. Why, The Legends speak of the Bored DkKoba being quite an aggressive poster and taking on many points at once!

As for our yappy Outworlder friend, perhaps prod and poke the people who are here and active, to refine your reads and such? You are not appreciative of the narrative formed by Momrangel and myself, why? What of the case presented does not appear good to you? What would your options be should a Vigilante place you in a do or fade situation?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 248, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 247, DkKoba wrote:ok bugspray is clear of groupscum
And therefore sadly you are not. The Legends that have reached my table are of a posting machine, regardless of being stirred into action or otherwise. Why, The Legends speak of the Bored DkKoba being quite an aggressive poster and taking on many points at once!

As for our yappy Outworlder friend, perhaps prod and poke the people who are here and active, to refine your reads and such? You are not appreciative of the narrative formed by Momrangel and myself, why? What of the case presented does not appear good to you? What would your options be should a Vigilante place you in a do or fade situation?
a vig? prob just goad them into shooting me bc i dont do well with those kinds of threats.

your assumption of my playstyle being alignment indicative is a bit of a reach. im waiting on a reaction from my primary suspect - and momrangel's line doesn't quite interest me because it feels fudged although i think they lean town for their play thus far.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”