Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4650 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4647, Pink Ball wrote:Do you want me to vote for who you want me to vote or for who I want to vote? 'Cause you're asking why I'm voting for my townreads but then saying you won't support a wagon on my scumreads, so you're giving me nothing
And who are they besides REK? And if you say S & W because you think they’re probably the same alignment, that makes me not wanting to vote there either.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4651 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm off
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4652 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:12 am

Post by olaf »

Open up clidd's ISO and follow along with me

He enters the game confidently voting for Charlie and Snoopy. He provides essentially no reasoning on this but promises he'll go further into why exactly they're scum in .
We go to post 935 and apparently nothing has change, Charlie is still scum and clidd wants more votes, but the best reasoning he's given for this is:
In post 577, clidd wrote:His opinions seem like projections imo of what he judges that he should be thinking. Amost as if they did not come from an uninformed pov.
This is a subjective and easily faked opinion. clidd is taking an arbitrary stance and pushing it with immense confidence, but is unable to explain it further showing there's lack of actual reasoning or thought process behind the read.

- clidd does his "you need to towntell in the next 24 hours" thing with extreme confidence

- "I would probably push you if you came back with a wall." - I don't think clidd seriously believes he would push War and Peace if they came back with a wall, what does that even mean? He has know way of knowing what the contents of this wall would be, and why is a shorter post townier? I think he's taking arbitrary stances here

- There is nothing to engage with on this question. I think town!clidd would give some reasons for 5uffering to work with
In post 1026, clidd wrote:Not a fan of your wall.

Nothing you said reflected me as genuine or difficult to manufacture, but I’ll wait since you said it’s not over.
In post 1028, clidd wrote:This is a towny wall ^
This is a reoccurring theme with clidd's posts. No reasoning given for his stances. Same with or or . clidd's reads are changing but there is no progression because there are no reasons given for why he likes or dislikes things. Compare this to clidd's very first push after replacing into his his last towngame:
In post 1749, clidd wrote:Image

Your readlist is not very intuitive, Gerain.

Which part of these votes is suggestive to you?

It seems to me that you are more filling space in your posts with lIoA content than drawing an AI conclusion from it that really makes sense to you.

pedit: So I'll probably die then, meh.

Thanks anyways.
In post 1766, clidd wrote:My problem is not with your way of thinking, but with the fact that your reasoning seems false/easy to emulate as scum.

You are not looking at the reasons that each slot used to scumread/townread player x or y and if that makes them likely scum or town, but in the number of votes and the period in which it occurred, something that in isolation is NAI without the support of individual impressions but that you treat as absolute.
In post 1767, clidd wrote:Your approach seems fictitious and there is nothing substantial in what you are saying that will help me understand whether you are coming from a town or a scum mentality, except the point where you are not really reflecting me as someone who is genuinely putting cognitive effort to solve.
Immediately, we can see tangible
reasons
that we can assess and solve clidd for.

Instead, we have stuff like this:
In post 2614, clidd wrote:Morty, Sherlock, Fey and Pyro are a very strong set. I don't think they are all town.
In post 2615, clidd wrote:5suf is also strong, but my paranoia about him has dissipated. I believe he's likely town.
In post 2616, clidd wrote:Saudade still has to actively engage and show some town brilliance, if he's town here.
And this:
In post 2731, clidd wrote:Ircher's wall was meh.

Sam, you'll need to towntell again.
In post 2732, clidd wrote:Dunn is null with a finger on a tl imo.

Probably null-town.
In post 2734, clidd wrote:If Sam acts scummy in her next posts, I can consider a pivot to there.

Although I'm not so confident in a W/P scumflip.
In post 2879, clidd wrote:By the way, Sherlock, I don't remember which newbie game you're talking about (I played a lot), but I'm trying to avoid using that style. It is very tiring cognitively.

I'm playing differently here.
I understand he's play differently as in he's not dropping huge analytical walls, but that's not the comparison I'm drawing here. The comparison I'm drawing is the absolute lack of clidd letting us look into ANY of his inner reasoning or thoughts.
In post 3317, clidd wrote:The dissonance of opinions about me between Pyro and Olaf is making me think that the slot is town.
This was a really bad take. Why does a replacement coming in with a different take on you make them town? Care to explain this,
clidd
?

More nothing posting - empty takes, no reasons:
In post 3426, clidd wrote:If the 5suf wagon was before, I would probably participate, but I don't think he's scumposting rn.
In post 3427, clidd wrote:Ircher reflects me as scum, but Sam is still holding the slot to not be a sr.

I don't want to vote there.
In post 3429, clidd wrote:PB is a wagon that I can revisit depending on what they will bring to the game.

Gamma is an ok wagon, but not very good.

Batsunami is town.

Toog is my secondary wagon, while I wait for PB, but he's potentially scum imo.
(there's a lot more posts like this btw, it's his whole ISO. I'm not gonna link all of them)
In post 3775, olaf wrote:
In post 3708, clidd wrote:I lost interest in Toog
why?
In post 3777, clidd wrote:VOTE: 5uffering

Guys, let's do here ^

pedit: He has no reaction to my push.
Clidd has no belief or resolve in his pushes. Someone ignoring your push on you shouldn't make you 'lose interest' in them. Shouldn't clidd be worried Toogeloo is just scum hoping clidd stops caring about him? I don't think clidd actually believes Toogeloo ignoring his push is a towny thing.
In post 4195, clidd wrote:I just think 5suf has been performative to the point of creating and maintaining an image of how he wants others to see him, but not exactly looking for what works for him in the sense of scumhunting/townhunting. In other words, the way he acts, expresses himself and seems to try to create a connection with other people seems to me to be designed to achieve a certain goal and not spontaneous to help him solve the game. There is a lot of image maintenance that try to emulate a thought process that looks like town on the surface, but that internally looks fake/posed, almost like a wolf in sheep's clothing. I can be confbiasing because my mind keeps repeating that he is scum, but this is the way I see his slot rn.

Regarding Morty, for me he has only fluctuated during the entire game and I miss the more towny posture of Auro/Mastina.
I was trying to ignore the slot for thinking they were masons, but if that is not the case, I believe there is a healthy chance that they are scum, although my SR in them is not that strong in context.
First post this game that seems like town!clidd. Although, I have no idea why he'd out the bolded.
In post 4604, clidd wrote:I don't post 100% of what I'm thinking, so you won't be able to read me by progression.
Yes, this is the problem, clidd. And I think you're doing it because it's effort to fake all those thoughts as scum.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4653 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Just one more thing: I said that if REK flipped scum, S&W where probably partners. I didn't say they're both the same alignment; if REK is town, S&W could still be scum and visceversa
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4654 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:16 am

Post by olaf »

Here's another recent clidd-towngame. His first dozen or so posts there have more genuine explained thoughts than the entirety of this game. The difference really is night and day.

Flashwagon this and let's get that scumflip, folks
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4655 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:17 am

Post by olaf »

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4656 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Alright, I endorse Clidd wagon, it will at least provide us with some helpful info.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4657 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:19 am

Post by clidd »

Basically everything you mentioned fits in the "I'm playing different" and "I'm not posting 100% of my reasoning process".

Regarding your question, I imagined that scum!Pyro would be coordinating the way his reads would occur, so after your entry, I imagine that you would have a good base of the game depending on what scum!Pyro would have posted on the scum PT and that probably would influence your reads. Not in the sense of mirroring, but some impressions were likely to be repeated. Your different view of my slot, however, reflected me as an independent thought, so I concluded that the dissonance between successor and predecessor about me was a possible indication that you were coming from a perspective of someone who does not know my alignment, that is, genuine/towny, rather than planned/false.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4658 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4653, Pink Ball wrote:Just one more thing: I said that if REK flipped scum, S&W where probably partners. I didn't say they're both the same alignment; if REK is town, S&W could still be scum and visceversa
Well okay but Krazy isn’t a slot I want to do today either.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4659 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:21 am

Post by olaf »

hm
why are you playing like this clidd? not bothering to explain all of your thought processes that is
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4660 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm not saying we should vote Krazy today.

Nancy for real. It's pure noise.
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4661 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:21 am

Post by olaf »

and the problem isn't ALL
it's that you're posting barely any of them
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4662 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Should we ho back to 5uffering? It’s tough without a replacement.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4663 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Noraa had pretty decent reads in last game’s dead thread, so probably Clidd is best then?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4664 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:26 am

Post by clidd »

olaf wrote:hm
why are you playing like this clidd? not bothering to explain all of your thought processes that is
I am testing new waters and there is a personal reason that I don't intend to share.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4665 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:30 am

Post by clidd »

5uffering remains the best flip, by the way.
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4666 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:32 am

Post by olaf »

mmm no i don't think it's a coincidence
i think you've been theatrical and performative this game too
the way you let people know they have x amount of time to towntell and such
i feel pretty good about this
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4667 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:35 am

Post by olaf »

the best way to describe it is that you seem genuinely interested as town and seem to actually be thinking things through
here it's like you're putting on a performance for us all
changing your reads and taking wild stances and appearing overly confident
but there's no underlying reasoning or thoughts that show any of this is genuine
the contrast is DAMNING
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4668 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:36 am

Post by olaf »

In post 4656, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Alright, I endorse Clidd wagon, it will at least provide us with some helpful info.
YOU HEARD HER EVERYONE
want the day to end?
well pile on clidd and let's end this day
(i love you clidd but you're scum)
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4669 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:37 am

Post by clidd »

The contrast is the result of a conscious change, as I mentioned.

You won't be able to read me using meta.
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4670 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:45 am

Post by olaf »

sorry if this happens to be your first ever game where you decide to play like this as town it's very unfortunate
but the far more reasonable explanation is that you're scum
olaf
olaf
Goon
olaf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4671 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:46 am

Post by olaf »

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4672 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:50 am

Post by clidd »

Alright.

Anyone still interested on 5suf or are we going to eliminate my slot today?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4673 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Blood for the blood gods. Another day another wagon.

You have 3 or 4 you approve of. Lock that shit in Nancy. Lock those night actions.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4674 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Red Eye Knights »

Before I eat another prod...I'm doing stuff here tn.

What slot(s) should I look at to best get caught up on gamestate?
A Caffeinated Hydra of Akarin & Aristophanes

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”